Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:06:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773210
  • Total Topics: 66337
  • Online Today: 581
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 515
Total: 517

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: My cat is giving me the creeps  (Read 6888 times)

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
My cat is giving me the creeps
« on: August 24, 2006, 08:23:29 pm »
Hello out there in Pozland kiddies!
   Well as some of you know, I have a cat. Kitty C. International Cat of Mystery, never ceases to shock me. Until last night, though, I never thought that he would actually horrify me to the point that I, as a "parent" may have gone wrong. Was it something I did or said that sent my sweet little K.C. screaming off into the dark side? Clawing the shit out of me when I'm sleeping? Amateur stuff. Bringing "dead" critters home to turn loose in the house for the sole purpose of watching me try to remove them? Mere child's play! All of his obnoxious behaviors are nothing compared to his latest "thing" As much as it weirds me out  though, it's the dogs who are traumatized by this latest round of depravity.
   I was in bed a few nights ago, and the kids were all in bed with me. I had shut out the light, and just started to doze off when I heard it: a low growling noise in the dark. I puzzled over it for a few moments before turning the light back on. Much to my great shock and horror, Kitty C. was on top of Baby Elmo's head biting her ear, and humping her! Then I looked a little closer, and his dick was actually out, and rubbing on the top of her head! Needless to say, I was so shocked that I did nothing for a moment. Then I noticed the look on Elmo's face, and realized that she didn't appreciate being violated like this. S I did what anyone would do, I whacked him upside the head and sent him running from the room. After ascertaining that Elmo was OK, and that there were no pecker tracks on her head, I turned out the light and tried to get some sleep.  A few minutes later, the little bastard was at it again. But this time Waldo was the victim. My reaction was the same. The third time it happened, I threw the little shit out the door. This scene has recurred several times since then. As God is my witness, I am living with a sexual predator in my house.
   Now I know a lot about dogs and cats. But I've never heard of this before. Dogs hump to establish domination, even females do it, but I've never heard of a cat doing it. He has been neutered since he was 6 months old. This is also the first time I've seen a cats dick, and lets just say that now I know why the females scream so when they're getting laid. I wonder if maybe KittyC. thinks he is a dog. There is some evidence to support this theory. He likes to ride in the truck, in fact he has made a 5,300 mile road trip without incident, he growls at the door if someone knocks, and he hates other dogs to come into the yard. Is this something normal for a cat to do? Anybody have any advice? The dogs are afraid of the dark now, and I lie awake at night, in fear of the moment when It's my turn to suffer the humiliation that my cat likes to inflict on us. Is he the Anti-Christ, or just a lesser minion of evil? Should I drive a stake through his heart? Or just live and let live, and never touch the top of either dogs head again ?
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
Re: My cat is giving me the creeps
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 08:30:43 pm »
Wow, that's wild!   Fang would probably love him.....when I got home from Montreal she was wearing a hot pink panty and a bra set (bra with 6 sets of cups)....

Actually, I think she really did miss me.  She has been uncharacteristically sweet the past two days...

You may need to register the cat as a 'sexual offender'.... ;D

Hugs,

Alan
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 08:35:57 pm »
Yikes... Just be sure this kid does not come in the bedroom door and say "Daddy?"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 09:09:29 pm »
Now that is some hot pussy... :D I didn't know that is how a cat tells you that you are a dick head.  :D I hope no one mind. I wish I would wake up with a dick on my head.  :o

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 10:02:54 pm »
My cat Mozart did the same thing...its not uncommon.

Mozart focused his affections on a particular stuffed animal of mine.  It always amazed me that he picked the one toy from a pile of stuffies repeatedly.  Anyway...He did that in front of a date once.  Dragged the stuffy out, and proceeded to make sweet love to it in front of us.

Chuckie the killer cat from hell (named for the murderous doll) did the same thing...except he prefered my real live dog.  So....again its not uncommon.  Poor dog looked so humilated.

Sae.
(who only has dogs now and really hopes people stop giving her abandoned cats)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 10:06:27 pm by Sae »
Meh.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 08:03:41 am »
Sae.
(who only has dogs now and really hopes people stop giving her abandoned cats)

Hey, I can empathise. I'm running out of room in the freezer.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 09:10:56 am »
mmm...cat
Meh.

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 11:41:42 am »
Thanks for the responses Kiddies. Alan, welcome back from Montreal, my only question is exactly where did Fang get the Panties and Bra? They weren't YOURS were they?
  Matty Matty Matty! Be nice! Actually I'm going to print that up and hang it on the wall by the cats food dish, just to keep him on his toes. The violin factory threat stopped working eons ago.
   Sae, thanks for the info, I somehow don't feel quite so alone anymore.
   Rod, if you want, I'll fax the cat to you, then you can wake up with a dick on your head every day!
     Thanks guys                            Capt.Carl.
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 05:59:08 pm »
I'm presuming Baby Elmo and Waldo are stuffed toys...?

Melia  ;D
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline poobear

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 12:25:50 am »
about 7 years ago I had 2 Male cats and one night to my horror  they were humping each other making weid noises and they were both fixed.  So they still get horny ,so I guess whatever is avaiable they will use.  I do hope for your sake it wont be your head next.  Rachel

Offline scotslassie

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 05:20:39 pm »
Click here for a possible solution to your problem.

MtD

I would have appreciated a warning this is sick as fuck on this

I feel sick now  :'(

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.