Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:31:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773182
  • Total Topics: 66334
  • Online Today: 335
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 299
Total: 301

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: =(  (Read 7097 times)

Offline swede_dish

• I feel like an angel baby wrapped in a candy cloud
    • My blog
=(
« on: February 15, 2008, 10:01:28 am »
               These are the hardest days, just me and what I like to call my "bug". I had been dating David for a while, but in the end he couldn't handle it.  I don't necessarily blame him. I mean, we're pretty young and I didn't want him to feel obligated to stay with me just so he doesn't feel like a jerk. I did origionally think he was an ass, but I guess it's better to find out sooner than later right? According to him his parents were making him feel guilty about my status. They were worried about his health, having children in the future, ect...which I can understand. They are worried about his health, but I'm not stupid. I am never going to put anyone else's health at risk. I'm not even sure I would want kids if I was negative, to be honest. They poop alot and cry alot. No thank you. If I wanted something that poops alot and can't walk, I would get a dog with a limp leg.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I've started school again and going on with whatever I was going to do with or without him. I just with it was with him  :-\

Sorry, but this is the only place I can openly talk about my status and I feel comfortable with you all.

Please be well...

-Swede

"I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me. "
-Bette Midler

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
Re: =(
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 10:18:28 am »
J,

Sorry honey....better you've found all this out sooner, rather than later.  I wish it didn't have to be like this.

Hugs to you, sweetie.

Alan  :'(
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Robert

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 11:14:25 am »
Don't be sorry.  that's why were here.

And school is good.  It's a good place for finding guys.  I bet before the term is over, you'll  be out with someone else.

robert

Offline ademas

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 11:19:30 am »
You're smart, and cute, and clever, and funny, and you have a great laugh that comes easy, Swede (okay, at least in my head...that's how I see you),
and there's someone very special out there for you.

I feel it in my bones, dear.

Chin up. 

It's his loss.

xox

Offline swede_dish

• My blog
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 11:55:45 am »
Thank you loves =) , I'm just being mopey today...

J,

Sorry honey....better you've found all this out sooner, rather than later.  I wish it didn't have to be like this.

Hugs to you, sweetie.

Alan  :'(

Thank you Allan, you have always been a sweatheart and your words really warm my heart <3

Don't be sorry.  that's why were here.

And school is good.  It's a good place for finding guys.  I bet before the term is over, you'll  be out with someone else.

robert
We do have a large group of good looking chaps here... Now if only they would wear chaps. Of the assless variety...

You're smart, and cute, and clever, and funny, and you have a great laugh that comes easy, Swede (okay, at least in my head...that's how I see you),
and there's someone very special out there for you.

I feel it in my bones, dear.

Chin up. 

It's his loss.

xox

=) I just need to shrink you and keep you in my pocket <3 Thank you
-Bette Midler

Offline John2038

• Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
    • HIV Research News (Twitter)
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 12:11:16 pm »
Voorspoed  :-*

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 01:22:11 pm »
Awww, BabyGirl, sorry to hear that you are having a rough patch. It's his loss and with your personality, I'm sure you'll find someone else in no time. Now where are those assless good looking chaps at?  ;D ;D ;D
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 06:44:33 pm »
Sweetie, as ademas said, it's his loss.  Why, if you were lesbian (or bi as I am) I'd date you myself. ;)

I'm with the ladies, assless chaps, bring it on!
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline swede_dish

• My blog
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 06:46:08 pm »
I am bi ;)
-Bette Midler

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 06:47:20 pm »
Hey, and I recall from another post that you live around, was it Grand Rapids?  You know, I'm just over the Indiana border, in a sister city to South Bend.  This could get interesting.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 07:40:30 pm »
Hi Swede

Just for you..I haven't tried painting a bare assed cowboy yet..but I might give it a go one of these days.. ;)

Hope it cheers you up a little bit.

Hugs
Jan :-*

[attachment deleted by admin]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline swede_dish

• My blog
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 07:52:11 pm »
Hey, and I recall from another post that you live around, was it Grand Rapids?  You know, I'm just over the Indiana border, in a sister city to South Bend.  This could get interesting.

Oo la la! ;)

Hi Swede

Just for you..I haven't tried painting a bare assed cowboy yet..but I might give it a go one of these days.. ;)

Hope it cheers you up a little bit.

Hugs
Jan :-*

Awww Jan thank you love! It's a wonderfull painting!
-Bette Midler

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 07:57:29 pm »

It's already got my interest.

My God, I sound like a straight male.  But seriously...
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 08:05:04 pm »
It's already got my interest.

My God, I sound like a straight male.  But seriously...

Are you thinking threesome, Timmy?  Honestly, I don't know why my mind is gutterish tonight.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 08:27:02 pm »
Are you thinking threesome, Timmy?  Honestly, I don't know why my mind is gutterish tonight.

Well, be it known that the fact of the matter is that your resident mo here actually does consider himself to be bisexual...though most definitely leaning toward the male side.  I'd say I'm somewhere along the 90/10 split, but I'd be dishonest with myself to deny that 10% as anything but very real.  I know that a lot of people consider bisexuality to be bullshit, but fuck 'em.  I don't feel any obligation to try to convince anyone of my attractions.  They are what they are.

Yes, I have dated and had sex with women and enjoyed it quite a lot.  :P  The desire to keep my life as simple as possible, an overall laziness on my part and perhaps even a bit of the whole HIV thing has just resulted in me fully adopting a "strictly dickly" approach to life;  I wear my homosexual badge and am fully happy with that. 

The bottom line is that passion turns me the hell on.  I don't care if it is male or female or what.  Romance, flirtation, intimacy, eroticism...all that makes my brain just sizzle.  It's a state that I just love to be in, and try to reach and maintain as often as I can while I'm still kicking.  It's the place where & when I most know that I'm alive.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:29:07 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 08:32:07 pm »
I'm bisexual myself, and I don't think it's bullshit at all.  And with me, the more verbal (and erotic, like you said) someone is, the better.  Before, during and after sex.  Yes, I guess that means I still 'got it.'  As far as preference for either sex, I don't really have one.  I've had LTRs with a few men and a couple women.  Both were equally satisfying.  I must admit, however, the more fantastical sex can be, all the better. 

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 08:42:44 pm »
I'm bisexual myself, and I don't think it's bullshit at all.  And with me, the more verbal (and erotic, like you said) someone is, the better.  Before, during and after sex.  Yes, I guess that means I still 'got it.'  As far as preference for either sex, I don't really have one.  I've had LTRs with a few men and a couple women.  Both were equally satisfying.  I must admit, however, the more fantastical sex can be, all the better. 

While I understand that a great many (perhaps a majority) of "bisexuals" are really homosexuals afraid of wholly embracing themselves, I'm somewhat put off by the dismissal of bisexuality outright - especially by homosexuals...because they (we) spend so much time arguing the reality of our attraction to the larger hetero world.  It seems really two-faced to then turn to bisexuals and then say, "that just cannot be".  Same shit comes out about trans people a lot, and that just flies all over me.

Truth is, I wish I was more equally bi than I am.  I consider it the ideal state - for me, for everyone, really.  In my vision of "the perfect world", attraction would be a more open field for every adult.  In the real world, it's a different story...and I recognize that the notion of bisexuality seems to create a confusion for so many people.  I fought ever so much to claim my place here among my men.  I've just simply been too tired to even consider taking up another battle to make any more hetero-oriented relationship work.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 08:47:40 pm »
Well Timmy, if you do get that ruby- studded butt plug, please think of me when using it (at least sometimes). ;)

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 08:50:24 pm »
Well Timmy, if you do get that ruby- studded butt plug, please think of me when using it (at least sometimes). ;)

Even if I don't, I've got one of my own. 

So, sure.   :P
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline swede_dish

• My blog
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 12:37:34 am »
It was 4 dollar martini night with my lady friends so I'm a bit shnockerd...but from what I understand of the lastest replies, I need to have a lunch with Bettytacy and thunter.
-Bette Midler

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008, 07:54:14 am »
Yes, that would be the assumed plan. :D

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2008, 01:19:05 pm »
Queen and I have first dibs on Timtation, unless he wants all four of us at once?

BT, go put on your black leather and get ready, GF.....  ;)

J, I bet you're feeling better already!   :-*

HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline swede_dish

• My blog
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2008, 07:02:46 pm »
I am Moonlight!  Can he handle all four at once? Most men can't handle one.
-Bette Midler

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008, 07:27:34 pm »
Timtation might not have a choice if we all gang up on him.....  :P

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2008, 08:07:58 pm »
So I’m already late for a party
And saw the computer still logged
So I perched  and thought okay do it
Read just one, and now I am fogged

Not out of the usual confusion
Oh no, it’s clearly the heat of this thread
My glasses are actually misty
The steam is escaping my head!

Now fashionably late for said party
I’ll be dashing right out to the car
Imagining South Bending In Diana
And Grand Rapids Thrusting Quite Far

The Youth Pastor’s holding Confession
And how, in the light of such Truths
Could any of us, unless deluded
Abandon our smutty e-booths?

Offline swede_dish

• My blog
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 08:46:37 pm »
So I’m already late for a party
And saw the computer still logged
So I perched  and thought okay do it
Read just one, and now I am fogged

Not out of the usual confusion
Oh no, it’s clearly the heat of this thread
My glasses are actually misty
The steam is escaping my head!

Now fashionably late for said party
I’ll be dashing right out to the car
Imagining South Bending In Diana
And Grand Rapids Thrusting Quite Far

The Youth Pastor’s holding Confession
And how, in the light of such Truths
Could any of us, unless deluded
Abandon our smutty e-booths?

AMAZING.
-Bette Midler

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2008, 11:26:35 pm »
Can he handle all four at once? Most men can't handle one.

I'm not most men.

-T

(who is soaking up the attention)

:P
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline swede_dish

• My blog
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 12:49:10 am »
WOOOOO!
-Bette Midler

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 12:50:37 am »
Well Timmy might be able to handle us, but the question is, could we handle each other?

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 12:55:49 am »
I'm game if you are, GF.  "Put on your black leather...."  LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R13Gu3fr6Ug

Offline swede_dish

• My blog
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 04:12:08 pm »
yehaw! I'll grab my AC/DC records and the tequila!

-Bette Midler

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.