Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:39:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 656
Total: 656

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I miss Jeromy  (Read 6497 times)

Offline bobik

• My worksite
I miss Jeromy
« on: July 10, 2006, 06:39:50 am »
Hello, if you read this, Jeromy, just to let you know you will be settled soon and be back with us again!

Hug

Coen
Coen Honig at Facebook

Offline Nadine

Re: I miss Jeromy
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 06:45:03 am »
I have been thinking about Jeromy lately also...miss that smile  :)

Yes, he should be all settled and back with us real soon!

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 08:02:49 am »
I've been thinking about him myself...<oink>

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 08:23:05 am »
Hey Mr. Smiley Face:

;D

Hope all is going well for you in your new home, don't forget about us though!   ???

RAB

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 09:33:54 am »
Jeromy,

I miss you!   I hope you are getting all settled in at your new place.   Don't forget about us......

Love & hugs,

Alan
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 09:51:39 am »
I'm sure we'll see him soon here and for some in the flesh in Montreal in about 5 weeks.

Speaking of Montreal Jeromy, I have to go there this coming weekend and will look at our hotel lobby where we can put your '' kissing booth ''.  :P

Take care and see ya' soon Jeromy,

The Canuck

Offline Basquo

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 07:35:07 pm »
I've been thinking about him myself...<oink>

LOL!!

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 08:00:36 pm »
I've just this minute spoken to the sexy man-slut we all call Jeromy and he's doing FABULOUSLY darlings. He's all moved into his lovely new lattie, he's just been to the gym and (this will break a couple of hearts) he has a "special friend". ;D

He's just gone to shower after which he's promised to mince in here and tell all. ;)

MtD

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2006, 08:16:38 pm »
Come back soon Jeromy! I miss you!

Love,

Dan

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2006, 08:32:24 pm »
Oh, my auntie Em...I have just been to the most wonderful place...LOL

I want to thank you all from the deepest recesses of my little heart...I love you all so much!! I am sorry I haven't been around much...so, here is the scoop!!

I have finally moved into my apartment!! Hooray! No more hotel living for me. I am finally on my own...I can walk around naked if I want to, which I do, often!! I have a fitness center here on the premises, so I  just finished a full workout...WONDERFUL!!

And I have to tell you, that there are some GOERGOUS men in this building...I am in heaven!

Canuck, as for the kissing booth, you find the absolutely perfect spot dearest...and I will be there...now the question is, do I use tongue??  ;D

I have met someone and he really terrific! We are taking things slow, so-es not to get pregnant right away! No wedding bells yet folks...

Anyway, I am finally getting settled in, just wanted to tell you all!!

I love you all!
-Jeromy
(Who still trying to figure out just how far a "yonder" is!)
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 08:39:42 pm »
Hi Jeromy,

Great to read things are going extremely well for you.  :D

Canuck, as for the kissing booth, you find the absolutely perfect spot dearest...and I will be there...now the question is, do I use tongue??

Well this is always better with the tongue..but there will be such a long line up..it'll be tough. Do they have some special exercise for the '' jaws '' at your gym ?  ;D

All the best,

The Canuck
(Who doesn't know how far a '' yonder '' is...as he doesn't know the meaning of '' yonder '' at the moment)

Offline Basquo

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 09:22:28 pm »
"Yonder" is not an exact distance... it means 'there.'  Like if I said, "He lives over yonder in those apartments," I would mean that he lives over there in those apartments.  But it's limit is  "greater," as in Greater Austin, but not Central Texas.  You definitely wouldn't use it to refer to a place more than 2 states from you.  That would be  "over there" or "out there in Texas."

Doesn't that make good sense?

Love ya'll!

Offline bobik

• My worksite
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2006, 09:50:45 am »
Hey Sweetie, welcome back, glad you're doing well!!

Coen
Coen Honig at Facebook

Offline MoltenStorm

• Poz & Fabulous
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2006, 03:40:53 pm »
"Yonder" generally is any place in sight, but it usually isn't immediately accessable via walking, running, etc.
"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful nor conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, adaptation in A Walk To Remember

CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 7 Nov 2006
CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 5 Feb 2007

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.