Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:12:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 241
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 240
Total: 240

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Christine has passed, she is finally at peace.  (Read 76765 times)

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
Re: Christine has passed, she is finally at peace.
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2007, 02:53:48 pm »
Me and Chris (ManchesterUK) met for lunch in Manchester today. We decided to pay a visit to the HIV/AIDS memorial on Canal Street. Unfortunately it wasn't much to look at but we wanted to make a small gesture in memory of Christine. So we placed 3 sunflowers - one from me, one from Chris and one from Niki (englishgirl) - at the foot of the memorial. We chose sunflowers because we thought they were the most representative of Christine who brought much sunshine into many people's lives. I've added a few photos below.

Rest in peace, sweet lady.

With much love

Debra, Chris and Niki xxx

[attachment deleted by admin]
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline water duck

« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2007, 03:38:48 pm »
Too much emotions ,  too little words to express , so i shall try with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE948ExCvCM

Good bye Christine, let's meet over on the other shore some days.

Wd

PS: Thank you Chris for your postings

Offline Esquare

« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2007, 01:42:19 am »
Christine was a sweet lady that will be missed by many obviously. I'm so sad to hear this news but I am glad that she is finally at peace. Hang in there Chris.

Offline wellington

• Don't sweat the little things.
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2007, 09:43:21 am »
I am deeply moved by your words, Chris. My thoughts are with you and family.

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2007, 10:20:00 am »
I have struggled over the years to figure out why, if there is a higher power, they would put someone through so much pain and suffering. Christine never deserved any of this. But after reading her posts and seeing how many people she has helped, I have to believe that this was her calling and she needed to carry this burden so she could understand and reach out to others. I don't know, but that is what I'm going with to help me make sense of this.

Our journey through the flesh contains as many terrors as pleasures. Christine's pain has stopped, and for that we who loved her are most grateful even as the loss of her in our lives tears through us.

Chris-
You are handling this with a strength and dignity few others could summon at such a time. It is a testament to the love you shared.
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline Christine

« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2007, 05:10:07 pm »
Just to let you all know, your donations are much appreciated. Molly's Place has posted a small memorial on their site in honor of Christine. Here is the link.

http://mollysplace.petfinder.com

I am touched that she will be remembered the world over.

- Chris
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2007, 05:10:29 pm »
So very sad.
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline Nico

« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2007, 10:00:51 pm »
Chris,
My heart goes out to you.  She is a wonderful lady.  I will miss her and know she touched me and kept my spirit up.

Rog 
Poz since 1990.

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2007, 11:59:37 pm »
Hi Chris~

I just saw the memorial on Molly's Place website.  Being such a big dog lover myself, its nice to know that Christine was so generous in what she did for the animals. 

This is a great tribute to her!

~Cindy
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline LatinAlexander

• Bogota, Colombia
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2007, 08:07:18 am »
Speachless..  :'(  :'(

Alex
Poz since Jul 19 2006
Initial numbers : CD4-250 VL 3500
First labs after HAART (Dec 04-2006) : CD4-432 VL-<40 (Undetectable)  cd4%=25.11%
Started HAART: Combivir+Efavirenz Aug 26 7:38 pm
Feb 08 2007 - Gradually stopping HAART cause of Myalgia. Protecting Efavirenz. Stopped Efavirenz, ahead with Combivir....
February 17 Combivir stopped.
April 3 -07 : Started ddi+3tc+efavirenz...
Gay and positive (What a lack of Identity...:) )
Looking for my Ben....

Offline pozattitude

• Enjoy
    • to find out more about me....
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2007, 10:50:58 am »
today I walk in San Jose's  Silicon Valley AIDS Walk to honor Christine.  As much as I want to cry because of her passing I decided not to do this in her memory but rather to honor her life.  She inspired all of us ! She was brave, caring, full of love and a teacher.  I will pass on the lessons she taught me and others will learn who this amazing lady was.
POSITIVE PEDALERS... We are a group of people living with HIV/AIDS, eliminating stigma through our positive public example.

Offline Carolann

« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2007, 12:22:32 pm »
My deepest simpathy. Though I did not know her. I can tell she was greatly loved by many. May her light always shine in the hearts of those who loved and her and those she touched with her courage and kindness.

CA

Offline RICKY77531

• just Chill
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2007, 09:40:36 pm »
To Chris and the puppies,family...I am very saddened when I found out today...She was a great,respected person here at the forums and in life...may she rest in peace..I send a prayer to you and all the family...May you find peace in this time...
06/2007   CD4 266  Vl 62000
06/2007   CD4 200  Vl 13495
07/2007   ATRIPLA
09/2007   CD4 323  VL Undetectable
11/2007   CD4 428  VL Undetectable
01/2008   CD4 357  VL Undetectable
04/2008   CD4 357  VL UNDETECTABLE
08/2008   CD4 402  VL UNDETECTABLE
11/2008   CD4 421  79 DETECTABLE..
2/2009     CD4 450  VL UNDETECTABLE

Offline Falkore

« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2007, 03:00:36 am »
"Funeral Blues"
By: W. H. Auden
(With a minor modification for the situation)

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message (S)He Is Dead,
Put crêpe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

(S)He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 03:09:44 am by Falkore »
"Ain't no shame in my flame"
Date:          CD4:     VL:
10/02/05     568       2,070
11/18/05     541       2,970
02/17/06     442       4,720
04/17/06     510       1,100
07/12/06     391       3,050
Start Atripla
09/22/06     595       Undet.
01/18/07     562       Undet.
05/25/07     540       Undet.
09/26/07     531       Undet.

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2007, 01:50:47 pm »

I want all of you to know how much I appreciate your kind words and support towards her. I really believe these forums helped keep her going at the times things were very difficult for her. She lived life to the fullest right to the end.

Thank you with all of my heart.

Chris, my prayers are with you today. 

Offline eirin

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2007, 02:03:34 pm »
Dear Chris,

From early afternoon I have been burning a candle in remembrance of Christine.

Wishing you a lot of strength in this difficult time. You will be in my prayers.

Lots of love from Amsterdam (NL).

Eirin
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 02:34:34 pm by eirin »

Offline SoSadTooBad

« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2007, 09:09:45 pm »
Chris - how are you doing?  This must have been a very difficult day for you.  I hope you are home with the puppies feeling all of the prayers of peace and healing everyone is sending.  Christine was a classy lady, and her sense of dignity and good humor made a tremendous impact on a lot of people.   

Offline CowboyPOZ

« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2007, 02:24:13 am »
Chris,

I am so sorry for your loss. May God wrap his arms around you and hold your spirit through this horrible time. As hard as it may be please take comfort in the fact she is no longer suffering and she fought this on her terms.

Okie Guy

Offline aserenityseeker

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2007, 03:15:11 am »
Chris, I am sorry my post is so late. I am sending my prayers to God for you during this very difficult time of loss of Christine. You sound like such a wonderful man and Christine sounded like such a great, strong and loving woman. I am new to the posts but am so touched my all of the beautiful post others have sent for Christine. She sounds like she was an angel on earth for many on this site as well as others who's life she touched. I pray we all can take some part of her strength and love and carry that forward in life to honor her memoryand carry on the good work she started in peoples hearts. May we all be a lucky to be loved and love as Christine had been.   GOD bless you.
Positive since: 1993
T-cells: 543
Viral load: Undetectable
Meds: Truvada & Kaletra

Positive, Alive and Seeking Serenity :)

Offline BirdBear718

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2007, 10:42:38 pm »
Dear Christine,
I miss you every single day. 
I miss you so much. 
I love you.  My heart is bursting.

You are a fantastic person.  I am so glad you were in my life.
I would not be the same person had you not been a part of it.
Thank you for helping me with the big stuff and the little stuff. 

Prayers to you every night. 

Offline SASA39

« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2007, 03:35:40 am »
Oh no...........................
Why ?
I was away off the forums last weeks fighting my own demons and family problems but 2 days ago , I was intensely thinking about Christine and you Chris for a 10 minutes or so . Why ? I do not know a real reason.............
There is a ball of sorrow in my soul and it won`t go away...............
Sorry but I`m  speechless for more..............
I just hope that now she is wondering in some heavenly Disney world or Atlantis , peacefull ( as she always was ) , with a smile in her face( looking down on us).
A great buddy and a woman to love.                             
                                              Al
12. Oct`06.  CD4=58 %  VL not issued
25.Dec.`06.         203     VL= 0
25.Dec`06.- 19.Oct`16 :
various ups & downs- mostly ups - from 58-916 and back in #CD and few blips in VL.
19.Oct`16     CD4=644      VL=0

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2007, 05:13:49 am »
Chris,

How are you coping?
i Is the pain bearable?
Just remember to come over here and write or read.

Everytim I light my candles , i do it with a warm thought of Christine, but also of you, as you have to go on. No choice.

I can only offer you warm thoughts and support, but know that many more are doing the same all over the world.
love

Hermie
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline Lakis

« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2007, 07:39:50 am »
Hi Chris, my condolences ,and thank you 4 letting us know.I know, u gonna survive,,,life goes on
Lakis

Offline Biggums

« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2007, 11:01:30 pm »
Today was the first day I have been on here in month's, just needed a break, only to find out this dear lady passed away.  Back in March I was ready to kill myself, locked in what was a horrible situation with no way out.  But Christine reached out to me and gave me hope.  She offered to do my resume for me and with Chris' help, I was able to land a good job here in Florida, pull my life back together and most importantly, have hope once again.  I will never forget her -  her kindness, grace and love.

Bless you my friend.
44 year old gay man .......just broke up with the only man I've ever really loved.

You can love completely without complete understanding.

Offline BirdBear718

« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2007, 07:46:16 pm »
Dear Christine,
Today is All Saint's Day. 
You can be my patron saint, my guardian angel.
I miss you. 
Prayers to you every night.

Offline Christine

« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2008, 02:13:21 pm »
I want to take the time to apologize to everyone here. You all were so helpful to Christine during her battle and myself when she lost that battle. A lot of you reached out to me offering help and support, checking in with me to make sure I was alright and I ignored all of you and I'm very sorry for that. You all deserve much better than that, which is why I'm here again to explain what I was going though and why.

Shortly after Christine past away, passing my final HIV test, and reading a lot of posts on here, I became very angry towards this disease. I felt as though this virus had taken everything from me and at the same time it was all that I knew, our lives had revolved around it for 14 years! I was determined that I was not going to give another second of my life to this monster! I felt as though coming back here, responding to emails and PM's, I was giving into the monster. So I stayed away, I ignored emails. Looking back, I realize that was a mistake and horrible. You are all wonderful, caring people and it was not fair of me to do that. I hope you all can understand and I am truly sorry.

Now to update what has happened since.

Things are mixed. I was finally at peace when Christine past away, knowing her pain and suffering was finally over. Honestly, it was very strange, because I wasn't upset or emotional. It was such a huge feeling of relief. Shortly after, I went out on a date with someone. I know it was soon, but I was at peace with Christine being gone and thought "why the hell not". Well, things have worked out wonderfully with this new woman. She will never replace Christine, nobody ever could and I will never forget nor let anything take away from the time I shared with Christine, but she has shown me that life does go on, you can find happiness and love someone again. Christine's friends and family were not very pleased with me dating someone so shortly after her passing and have essentially disowned me after her best friend said some very hateful and mean things towards myself and Christine's mother (who is very happy for me).

So there you go. Again, I am very sorry for the way I handled things.

- Chris
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2008, 02:27:55 pm »
Chris, all I can say is I think you and Christine managed your ordeal with the utmost dignity. I can't speak for anyone else, but you sure don't owe me an apology. As for your anger at HIV, boy I can understand your feelings. If their was one person that I can say didn't deserve it, well that would be Christine.

I got to know Christine a bit through conversations on Skype (I can't delete her name from my address book) and I would bet my bottom dollar that Christine would be happy for you. In fact I know she would.

You know Chris you were a great husband to Christine and on several occasions she told me so. To me that's all I have to know.

I'm glad you're healing and wish you all the best.

Your friend,
Hal

Offline John2038

• Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
    • HIV Research News (Twitter)
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2008, 02:57:21 pm »
Hi Chris,

May God Bless You All.

Just few words, but they are the best I can express.

She left at peace, without pain, and no more pain.

John

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2008, 03:10:51 pm »
So nice to hear from you Chris, I can't tell you how many times I have thought of Christine over the past few months.

You certainly don't owe any of us an apology.   I am happy for you, about meeting someone.   Life is so very short....we all know you loved Christine, so now you do what you need to do for Chris to be happy,  You deserve that.

hugs,

Alan
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2008, 03:50:40 pm »
Dearest Chris

It was so nice to hear from you, I agree with Hal and Alan you don't owe anyone an apology.

Last year in SF we paid tribute to Christine at our memorial service and I think  as a group it helped us put Christine to rest and gave us all some closure, as it did you, and you were very much in our thoughts also.

I'm glad you have moved on and have found happiness, we know Christine will always be apart of you but life goes on..I wish you all the love in the world as you move on with your life.

With love and respect
Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2008, 04:25:05 pm »
Hey Chris,

I very much miss Christine and often think of her. You don't owe anyone an apology. Both you and Christine have demonstrated a dignity and grace that I wish we could find more of in this world.

I know Christine is at peace, just as I know you must continue to live. Moving on with your life doesn't mean replacing or forgetting about your life with Christine.

But, as Alan said, you deserve to be happy too and now, you must do what is good and right for you. I am very happy you have found a special someone. You deserve it.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2008, 05:02:23 pm »
Hi Chris,

Good to hear from you again - you certainly don't owe me an apology either. I thought your absence was understandable under the circumstances.

I'm happy for you too. As someone else said, life is short. I can't imagine Christine wanting you to put your life on hold. I hope the new woman in your life knows what a good man she's found. Good luck to both of you.

Hugs,
Ann
xxx
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2008, 05:23:53 pm »
Chris,

Onwards, ever onwards. Good luck in your new relationship. :-*

Fondly,

MtD

Offline pozattitude

• Enjoy
    • to find out more about me....
« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2008, 05:56:50 pm »
Chris,
You don't owe any apologies! I wish you only the best and I am very happy to know that you have met someone who can make you feel alive again.  You deserve all the happiness in the world.
POSITIVE PEDALERS... We are a group of people living with HIV/AIDS, eliminating stigma through our positive public example.

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #134 on: May 07, 2008, 07:05:28 pm »
Hello Chris,

No apologies needed here either. I am just glad to hear that you are getting on with life ! Wishing you the very best on your new relationship...

Peace and happiness-----Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #135 on: May 07, 2008, 11:05:32 pm »
I agree with what everyone else said in regards to Christine and your happiness. I wish you the best in your new relationship.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #136 on: May 08, 2008, 07:25:49 am »
Hi again Chris,

In your absence, a new forum was created - In Memoriam

It would be lovely if you created a thread for Christine there.

Hugs,
Ann
xxx
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #137 on: May 08, 2008, 08:52:42 am »
Chris,

Christine will always be with us.
So will you and your new love.

I am sure Christine is looking down on the two of you and smiling; because she is at peace now and you have gotten your life back on trail after such a terrible loss.

In memory of our sister and to the new episode in your life : cheers  :)

Hermie
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline xyahka

• Dance together!! aha!! aha!! I like it!!
« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2008, 02:32:35 am »
Like someone else said... i can't also delete Christine's pm from my pm inbox... the other day i read one of them again... the last one i received... and i though i could not believe she was not with us anymore... she was a great woman and will always be. I cried a bit... good friends are always missed.

I am glad you are going on with your life, i am sure she would have wanted it that way.

Hugs and all the best.

Juan Carlos
13/03/07 1er diagnóstico /Peso: 79kg
19/04/07 CD4: 494 /CViral: ?? /Peso: 80kg
19/07/07 CD4: 659 /CViral: ?? /Peso: 79.5kg
06/03/08 CD4: 573 (después de meses muy deprimido) /CViral: ?? /Peso: 79kg
17/09/08 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 84Kg
06/02/09 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 85Kg /HCV: Neg /HBV: Neg.
07/03/09 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 87Kg / Gym 3días/semana y Natación 2días/semana.
12/05/09 CD4: 470 /Cviral: ?? /Peso: 87Kg.
08/07/09 CD4: ? /CViral: ? /Peso: 77Kg.
09/12/09 CD4: 510 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg. No medicinas aún
10/01/10 CD4: ? /CViral: ? /Peso: 76Kg.
15/05/10 CD4: 320 /CViral: ? /Peso: 76Kg.
01/02/11 CD4: 291 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg.
05/05/11 CD4: 366 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg.
27/07/11 CD4: 255 /CViral: 138000 /Peso: 78kg.

Disfrutando y aceptando una nueva vida...

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #139 on: May 09, 2008, 01:36:58 pm »
Chris, please don't feel the need to apologize.  I'm so glad you're getting on with your life.  Christine would want it that way.  Peace and good wishes to you.
  Luv,
Betty
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #140 on: October 04, 2008, 12:57:43 pm »
I don't know if its appropriate to post here or if I should've started a new thread in "In Memoriam,"  so please accept my apologies if I have offended any of you.

Chris, its been a few months since you've checked in here, but I can't help but remember Christine as the anniversary of her passing approaches.  I think of you often and I hope you are well.

I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you and remembering Christine.  I still have a shortcut to her last PM to me on my desktop, and I can't think of deleting it.  She PMed me on Oct. 13th 2007.

We all miss her very much.

God Bless.

~ Cindy

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #141 on: October 04, 2008, 04:22:51 pm »
I extend my warmest regards and deepest sympathy to you on Christine's passing.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 04:24:31 pm by OneTampa »
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2008, 12:58:50 pm »

Hope you are doing good Chris.

Christine I hope to see you on the other side one day.  You were such a caring person..  Sorry I am so late with this :(.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.