Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:29:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773280
  • Total Topics: 66347
  • Online Today: 354
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 300
Total: 300

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I Peed Next To A Celebrity  (Read 10746 times)

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
I Peed Next To A Celebrity
« on: May 08, 2010, 09:43:53 am »
I was at an event last night and went to take a leak in a very busy men's room. I never peek when taking a leak at a urinal, I just like to go in there with blinders on and do my thing and move along.

So when I turn around and start to zip up, the guy next to me is doing the same thing cause he just finished and I look over and it was Justin Timerlake (who didn't seem as tall as I thought he was, not that he's short).

I couldn't help thinking, "Damn, I shoulda taken a peek at that." Especially since he himself has hinted (on The Tonight Show one time) that he's got a big one.

Oh well.

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
Re: I Peed Next To A Celebrity
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 09:56:00 am »
Dammit Olsen!

How many times have I told you?

When I send you in the field to do an investigative piece, you take a picture of the piece you're suppose to investigate! 

Now, you get back out there and don't come back here until you have proof!

And, don't forget your zipper camera.  ;)
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 09:59:01 am »
You forgot to answer the most important question: did he wash his hands afterwards!

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 10:06:07 am »
Pshaw hung! The rumor among from his exes is its average at best.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 10:12:27 am »
I'm not the least bit pee shy , I can whip it out anywhere and go appropriately ... but I just cant bring myself to peek although I get a perverse pleasure at watching a hot man relieving himself LOL .  
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 10:39:12 am »
Had I been there, I would be sending this message from jail.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 10:42:44 am »
Had I been there, I would be sending this message from jail.

Or from his home computer perhaps...  you never know.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline next2u

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 10:59:32 am »
i've heard he swings our way...i mean he was in a boy  band afterall : )
midapr07 - seroconversion
sept07 - tested poz
oct07 cd4 1013; vl 13,900; cd4% 41
feb08 cd4  694;  vl 16,160; cd4% 50.1
may08 cd4 546; vl 91,480; cd4% 32
aug08 cd4 576; vl 48,190; cd4% 40.7
dec08 cd4 559; vl 63,020; cd4% 29.4
feb09 cd4 464; vl 11,000; cd4% 26
may09 cd4 544; vl 29,710; cd4% 27.2
oct09 cd4 ...; vl 23,350; cd4% 31.6
mar10 cd4 408; vl 59,050; cd4% 31.4
aug10 cd4 328; vl 80,000; cd4% 19.3 STARTED ATRIPLA
oct10 cd4 423; vl 410 ;); cd4% 30.2
jun11 cd4 439; vl <20 ;); cd4% 33.8 <-Undetectable!
mar12 cd4 695; vl ud; cd4% 38.6
jan13 cd4 738; vl ud; cd4% 36.8
aug13 cd4 930; vl ud; cd4% 44.3
jan14 cd4 813; vl ud; cd4% 42.8
may14 cd4 783; vl *; cd4%43.5
sept14 cd4 990; vl ud; cd4% *
jun15 cd4 1152; vl ud; cd4% *
july15 - STRIBILD
oct15 cd4 583; vl 146; cd4% 42
mar16 cd4 860; vl 20; 44

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 12:41:36 pm »
I like Justin's music but was never really into him like most females were. And maybe I am missing something here but what is the facination with looking at another man's prick? I know it is not a gay thing because straight men do it too. ??? ??? ???
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline mecch

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2010, 01:02:57 pm »
Queenie, your gay membership card will soon be revoked.

Justin gets more handsome with age. He wasn't a doll when he was a young "hunk* but his appeal is growing.  Now if only he could act his career is assured. 

« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 01:07:18 pm by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2010, 04:25:44 pm »
OMG!

How DARE you not look!!! We could now be revelling in first hand account of details of J.T.'s penis, but NO you had to be all polite and not cop a glance. :(
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2010, 06:50:16 pm »
OMG!

How DARE you not look!!! We could now be revelling in first hand account of details of J.T.'s penis, but NO you had to be all polite and not cop a glance. :(

LOL . . . .While I was peeing I did not know it was him next to me, I only realized it after we were zipping up. If I had known it was him I would have casually looked.

As far as his acting he's decent at comedy, he was very funny on SNL and I think was even nominated for an Emmy.

As Mecch points out, he's getting better with age, he looked pretty sexy.

OneTampa: lol

Offline mecch

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2010, 07:25:19 pm »
he is quite funny on snl yeah

Offline edfu

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2010, 11:14:17 pm »
Forty years ago, at intermission in a Broadway theater (can't remember what show it was):  Kirk Douglas.  I didn't look when I realized it was him because I completely froze; even my pee stopped flowing.  All I could think was that Spartacus was at the next urinal. 

Reminds me of a non-pee incident, also at a Broadway theater:  the original production of "Cabaret."  I somehow managed to sit behind Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward.  I had to go back another time to see the show, because I couldn't possibly tell you what was happening on the stage that night.  When he turned around at intermission, I actually gasped when I saw his ice-blue eyes.   
"No one will ever be free so long as there are pestilences."--Albert Camus, "The Plague"

"Mankind can never be free until the last brick in the last church falls on the head of the last priest."--Voltaire

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2010, 02:03:26 am »
So he didn't give you a Dick in a Box?  I've met my share of celebrities working at the Derby parties, but don't think I've ever pissed next to one.  I always try to look, but most guys cover it with their hands unless they are really proud of it.  And, yes, straight guys try to look as well.  I think they are trying to see how they measure up instead of some sexual thing---although ya never know.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 02:12:58 am »

I have a confession to make...  I purposely piss on public restroom seats out of frustration.  And if I take a dump, I'm the guy who never flushes.  If it's a big log (I call them wrap arounds), I'll even leave a note proclaiming that to be the last of Thanksgiving dinner...  I don't know why.  I've hit a lot of toilets from Pinecrest all the way North to Jupiter, Florida... possibly as far inland as Indiantown..  

I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 02:39:32 am »

I have a confession to make...  I purposely piss on public restroom seats out of frustration.  And if I take a dump, I'm the guy who never flushes.  If it's a big log (I call them wrap arounds), I'll even leave a note proclaiming that to be the last of Thanksgiving dinner...  I don't know why.  I've hit a lot of toilets from Pinecrest all the way North to Jupiter, Florida... possibly as far inland as Indiantown..  

So, that was you! 

Offline Cliff

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 11:11:30 am »
Do guys really look all that much? I can't think of anything less attractive than seeing a flaccid penis with urine coming out of it.

Offline mecch

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 11:26:15 am »
Well with the celebrity there is the curiosity factor as well. I mean there he is with his dick handing out and we want to know, is it really hanging low?  Joe Smoe at the next urinal, you might not bother. 
Anyway there are fewer and fewer of the really great piss troughs where there's no chance to hide a big one, at least. You don't wanna be too opressive with the spying if you really have to get on your toes and lean over to see!!!

Also, there are us perverts into odors and piss, you know.  Some colognes and perfumes are based on animalistic odors after all. 

A room filled with fresh beery piss scent at an Octoberfest isnt the worse smell on earth.

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 11:12:58 pm »
Well with the celebrity there is the curiosity factor as well. I mean there he is with his dick handing out and we want to know, is it really hanging low?  Joe Smoe at the next urinal, you might not bother. 
Anyway there are fewer and fewer of the really great piss troughs where there's no chance to hide a big one, at least. You don't wanna be too opressive with the spying if you really have to get on your toes and lean over to see!!!

Also, there are us perverts into odors and piss, you know.  Some colognes and perfumes are based on animalistic odors after all. 

A room filled with fresh beery piss scent at an Octoberfest isnt the worse smell on earth.

So are you wearing your yellow hankie in the left pocket or the right pocket?

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 11:52:32 pm »
I urinated next to Matt Dillon in 1990.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline fearless

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 02:16:48 am »
I pissed on a celebrity once. I'll sell the story to a magazine one day.
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 02:32:18 am »
I pissed on a celebrity once. I'll sell the story to a magazine one day.

I puked on Mark Lee in the beer garden of the Hotel Katoomba.

MtD

Offline fearless

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 02:47:59 am »
I puked on Mark Lee in the beer garden of the Hotel Katoomba.

MtD

Expect to see him in the Am I Infected forum shortly. Granted though, that was an appropriate response to seeing him.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2010, 02:57:30 am »
Expect to see him in the Am I Infected forum shortly. Granted though, that was an appropriate response to seeing him.

It was compounded by the fact that it was Foik Music Sunday.

MtD

Offline fearless

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 07:02:45 pm »
It was compounded by the fact that it was Foik Music Sunday.

MtD

Ooh, projectile vomit.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 07:09:49 pm »
Ooh, projectile vomit.

It was a very Linda Blair moment.

MtD

Offline MarkB

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 07:36:12 pm »
I know (or knew) a Roman Catholic priest who says he had it off in the bushes of a motorway service station with a certain formerly well-known Australian soap opera starlet who once successfully sued The Sun [= a British tabloid newspaper, for those who haven't heard of it] for daring to suggest that he (the Australian, not the priest) was gay.

Does that count?

???

Offline Roie

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 04:44:51 pm »
LOL . . . .While I was peeing I did not know it was him next to me, I only realized it after we were zipping up. If I had known it was him I would have casually looked.

As far as his acting he's decent at comedy, he was very funny on SNL and I think was even nominated for an Emmy.

As Mecch points out, he's getting better with age, he looked pretty sexy.

OneTampa: lol

You should have said that you did not look while he was peeing, and you would therefore like some clarification, and are very sorry for not have looked, But can he please  unzip quickly and show you.
Cruise on down the High Way

"When people who are not ready jump in, things can go horribly wrong. For most of us, there is always time to take a deep breath, consider one's options and make a careful, sound decision based on clinical fact, not emotion."
MtD

Offline dixieman

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 05:21:53 pm »
I've seen Justin Timberlake in person... he's not very attractive...at least to me... I was really kind of disapointed... Now in the early 1990's while I urinated at a urinal next to me Rob Lowe was in the process of relieving himself and I have to say he had a very nice package to present to my wondering eye! he was blessed in looks and in family jewels... unfortunately I was too shy to Reach Out and touch! lol

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 06:02:08 pm »
Long ago someone well known in musical theatre circles in NY was taking a piss at a show when Pres. JFK stepped up to the next urinal.

When he told friends about and was asked about what he saw, his reply was a somewhat unspecific, "the country is in good hands."
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 06:04:00 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2010, 09:15:29 pm »
I peed in a bucket once while watching George Clooney on telly, does that count?
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline john33

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2010, 09:22:08 pm »
I peed in a bucket once while watching George Clooney on telly, does that count?

Well, now we know your plumbing problems ;D

edited to add (shit i just realised that can be taken more than one way)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 09:26:40 pm by john33 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2010, 09:29:36 pm »
Well, now we know your plumbing problems ;D

Funny you should say that, it actually was a plumbing problem. My landlord was replacing the toilet and he broke the new one while installing it (in the late afternoon). He couldn't get a replacement until the next day.

I suppose I could have kept the bucket in the bathroom, but eh, what the hell, it was only piss. :)

edited to add

edited to add (shit i just realised that can be taken more than one way)

Shit, it could be given more than one way as well.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 09:32:44 pm by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2010, 11:10:11 pm »
 I peed on a clown once . I was at the kiddie urinal at the circus and all I saw was some red and white striped pants and some big ole red scary ass clown shoes slide up next to me and I just went into a spinning screaming pissing hissy fit .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2010, 07:29:40 am »

I peed on a clown once . I was at the kiddie urinal at the circus and all I saw was some red and white striped pants and some big ole red scary ass clown shoes slide up next to me and I just went into a spinning screaming pissing hissy fit .   

Let me guess, you've suffered from coulophobia ever since? :o

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2010, 07:35:28 am »
I still think clowns are a bit creepy but I stopped pissing and running in circles when I see them now . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2010, 07:39:59 am »

I still think clowns are a bit creepy but I stopped pissing and running in circles when I see them now . 

Good to hear! That could be a bit embarrassing for an adult to be seen doing. Or - you could have become part of the act - the weird guy who goes out into the ring, notices the clowns, and immediately pisses himself in a circular fashion. :)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2010, 07:48:17 am »
Good to hear! That could be a bit embarrassing for an adult to be seen doing. Or - you could have become part of the act - the weird guy who goes out into the ring, notices the clowns, and immediately pisses himself in a circular fashion. :)

What the heck I'm thinking dignity is overrated at this age anyway ... I wonder how much a clown pisser can earn by the litre .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2010, 07:54:33 am »

What the heck I'm thinking dignity is overrated at this age anyway ...

I totally agree.

... I wonder how much a clown pisser can earn by the litre .

If it's as much as they charge for petrol here in the uk, you'd be rich in no time. Especially if you drank lotsa beer or water. Or both.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2010, 08:02:31 am »

What the heck I'm thinking dignity is overrated at this age anyway ... I wonder how much a clown pisser can earn by the litre .

About double what you get for mime piss but only half of what you get for harlequin pee. :)

MtD

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2010, 09:32:29 am »
Do guys really look all that much? I can't think of anything less attractive than seeing a flaccid penis with urine coming out of it.

Cliff, my dear young man, you have been standing at the wrong urinals.

Remember the bar called The Trench in San Francisco? If you do, enough said. 

If not, well, let's say watersports don't always include swimming pools.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.