Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:18:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773185
  • Total Topics: 66334
  • Online Today: 476
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 444
Total: 445

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dramatic photo of Lindsay Lohan  (Read 3775 times)

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
Dramatic photo of Lindsay Lohan
« on: March 18, 2013, 08:35:39 pm »

She looks frazzled and empty. Its sad. Hopefully her next rehap will help.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Re: Dramatic photo of Lindsay Lohan
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 08:54:09 pm »
The judges need to throw her ass in Jail and stop cutting her breaks before she kills herself.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 08:57:52 pm »
I feel bad for the woman . It seems she made it onto the shit list of every police dept that she lives near and every thing she does ends up under the microscope .

It seems like the courts and police dept have decided that she needs intense intervention while other stars and regular folks are allowed to self destruct without all the fanfare .

Im not sure what my point is here except for the fact that Lindsay seems to have gotten herself under the same kind of scrutiny as the three strikes your out kind of criminal where even the smallest wrong move puts her back to square one . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 09:13:12 pm »
I feel bad for the woman . It seems she made it onto the shit list of every police dept that she lives near and every thing she does ends up under the microscope .

It seems like the courts and police dept have decided that she needs intense intervention while other stars and regular folks are allowed to self destruct without all the fanfare .

Im not sure what my point is here except for the fact that Lindsay seems to have gotten herself under the same kind of scrutiny as the three strikes your out kind of criminal where even the smallest wrong move puts her back to square one .

Uhhh...

'07 DWI, poss cocaine.

'07 DWI #2, driving on suspended license

'09 probation extended by 12 months because she didnt complete court ordered alcohol classes

'10 probation revoked, warant issued. Lilo was in Cannes and couldnt make it abck for her court date. LMAO

'10 Lilo's ankle bracelet with alcohol monitor signal's she was drinking at an MTV awards after party.  Declared in violation of probation AGAIN.

'10 probation revoked after she failed a drug test which found cocaine in her system.

'11 probation revokedAGAIN after she fails to perform her community service obligations.

'12 punches woman in face at club.

http://www.eonline.com/news/367020/lindsay-lohan-a-timeline-of-all-her-arrests-and-boy-there-are-a-lot-of-em

Enough is enough.

I feel sorry for her too. But shit, keep clean on your probation, do what your told and get this behind you. Even if you live under a microscope you cant get arrested if you stay straight.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 09:18:25 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline mecch

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 09:23:56 pm »
1)  I feel bad for the woman . It seems she made it onto the shit list of every police dept that she lives near and every thing she does ends up under the microscope .

2) It seems like the courts and police dept have decided that she needs intense intervention while other stars and regular folks are allowed to self destruct without all the fanfare .

3) I'm not sure what my point is here except for the fact that Lindsay seems to have gotten herself under the same kind of scrutiny as the three strikes your out kind of criminal where even the smallest wrong move puts her back to square one .

1) agreed about her being under the microscope, no matter her own part in that becoming her bread and butter. But she earned her place on urban police shit lists.

2) well that is a novel perspective.  However, as Willy points out, most onlookers feel that she HASN'T received her due jail time nor sufficient substance abuse intervention.  I mean, look at the poor dear...

3)  she seems too high to manage to keep her partying and recklessness below the radar.

I don't know enough about her kinds of crimes and misdemeanors to understand if the judges have let her off easy or not. 

See looks like she needs to go away, rest, refuel, and find some power and purpose as an artist.  She was, and could have remained a successful artist.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 09:27:48 pm »
Poor gurl , shes being singled out for being a normal young woman ... This is America where one should be able to become a broken down drug addicted starlet without with out fear of police harassment . Anna Nicole was able to live her dream .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 09:32:38 pm »
Of course it could be argued that Im totally bored and don't believe a single word Im writing . I trolling this thread and now will give myself a 10 minute time out from posting . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 01:00:38 am »
She got off her plane, saying she was concerned the plane had a fuel leak.  Reports say some other passengers also got off the plane.  If the plane did have problems, it may help her.  However, the judge may be tired of the excuses, and you're suppose to make sure you're back in time--give yourself plenty of time in case travel issues do happen. 

You can blame her parents for how she turned out.  Sadly, bad parents are why so many kids end up troubled.  I have been around long enough to see kids with bad parents.  I knew most of them would end up troubled in their teens and early 20's, and that is exactly what has happened to them now.  But, you can only blame your parents for so long, before taking responsibility.  For example, I know my alcoholic father, domestic violence, and how my mom put up with it, plays a huge part in the person I am.  But, I have to deal with that.  I have to accept the cards I was dealt and move forward. 

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/17/lindsay-lohan-plane-flight/

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 10:28:13 am »
It is ashamed that she is the media's whipping child and everyone loves to hate her. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline mecch

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 12:28:22 pm »
That's for sure.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.