Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:22:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 221
Total: 223

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Condom didnt break but after putting water in it squirted  (Read 28636 times)

Offline lumbosacral

Condom didnt break but after putting water in it squirted
« on: January 22, 2007, 12:50:59 pm »
I had vaginal sex last nov 25 2006. Condom didnt break. I have the habit of checking condom after sex and put water in it. I didnt see any hole at the tip. But when i squeeze at the middle part of the condom, it squirted at the tip of the condom. Its really a small hole. I started to be worried. Why it didnt break while I was having sex.

After 6 days I have symptoms of dizziness and lightheadedness. Its like I was floating. My body feels hot but I dont think I have a fever. Some body ache. Im also thinking that this symptoms is because I went to the gym last Nov 28 and lifted weights. I havent been to gym for months. After the gym I didnt really sleep well for the past 3 days. Then the symptoms of dizziness and lightheadedness begins.

I tested last Jan 6, 2007 non-reactive(Abbott Axsym). I think that was 42 days(six weeks). I will be testing again to be sure. Is Abott Axsym test a newer generation of test?

I have question. If the vaginal fluids touch the hole at the tip of the condom but didnt get inside is there a risk? does it need to transfer the vaginal fluids or can you be infected without the fluids and hiv will jump inside the hole?

Offline RapidRod

Re: Condom didnt break but after putting water in it squirted
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 12:53:07 pm »
Symptoms don't come on as early as yours. HIV can't jump.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 01:00:07 pm »
I believe the Abbott Axsym is the machine they use to do the tests.  Google it for more information.

However after I research it more I do NOT see where it is used for HIV testing.

http://www.abbottdiagnostics.com/Products/Instruments_by_Platform/systests.cfm?sys_id=71&path=1

« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 01:02:39 pm by ACinKC »
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 01:38:26 pm »
Abott Axsym gO I think is the name of the test. Is this new? 42 days is this a good indicator that my test at the 84 days is negative?

I have a question. If its the other way around. What if the Male is infected and woman is not. The semen didnt pass thru the hole at the tip of the condom. Can the hiv goes outside by itself? Does it need the semen to pass thru if ever to have transmission?

Im asking this because I read about the Lambskin condom. Why is the lambskin condom is not recommend for protection against Hiv but for pregnancy it is ok? I have never use or seen a lambskin condom but I think if I ejaculated my semen would not go outside. If the semen would not go outside how can someone be infected of hiv if lambskin condom is use?

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 01:47:16 pm »
Im not sure about the Abbott Axsym gO test, to be honest this is the first ive heard of it.  I am trying to find out more information.

And if im not mistaken about the lambskin condoms is because they are porous in regards to VIRUSes but NOT sperm.  Thats why they are effective against pregnancy but not HIV.  The holes are big enough to let the virus through but not the sperm.

"I have a question. If its the other way around. What if the Male is infected and woman is not. The semen didnt pass thru the hole at the tip of the condom. Can the hiv goes outside by itself? Does it need the semen to pass thru if ever to have transmission? "

In regards to YOUR situation, are you HIV positive?  Because otherwise you shouldnt worry.
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 02:00:13 pm »
And if im not mistaken about the lambskin condoms is because they are porous in regards to VIRUSes but NOT sperm.  Thats why they are effective against pregnancy but not HIV.  The holes are big enough to let the virus through but not the sperm.

So how about the semen or vaginal fluids? Would they go outside if its porous? I read that it needs transmission of fluids. So its possible that the virus can go outside even the semen didnt go outside?

In regards to YOUR situation, are you HIV positive?  Because otherwise you shouldnt worry.

No. Im negative. This is my history

Before this incident I had also tested negative. That was Sept 4, 2006. Different woman. We had protected sex July 22. But at that time my concern was a small cut that was no risk. So I accepted the Six week negative because it was no risk.

From Sept-Nov my contact is with a new woman. My last contact with this woman was Nov 25. All protected sex. Never in my life I tried unprotected intercourse. My concern before when I was still in my late teens and early 20s was I dont want my Girlfriends/flings to be pregnant. I didnt really care about hiv at that time. Its really funny because my friends thinks im too careful. Even my Girlfriends before was getting mad why i always want use condoms. They want to feel me but I was afraid that i might get them pregnant.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 02:39:03 pm »
Lumbo, as far as your recent incident is concerned, if you tested negative at 6 weeks I would certainly expect you to continue to test negative. The average time to seroconversion is 22 days. All but the very smallest number of those who are going to seroconvert will do so within 4-6 weeks after an exposure to the virus. With that in mind and given that you were at least in part and perhaps totally protected by the questionable condom, the likelihood of transmission is nearly nil.

I'm not clear about what else you're asking about condoms. I do know that as far as HIV is concerned you need to be using latex condoms. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 03:19:56 pm »
Thanks Andy. Also to Rapid and AC

I was shocked when I saw the tip squirt water when I squeezed it. I know that it should break if theres a hole while we are having sex. After that I remove the water and blow air inside to check if the air would go outside the hole. I didint feel the air going outside. Its really a small hole. If I didnt put water I would not know it.

Im really paranoid that I used a 2 new condom to check why it didnt break. I put a needle hole at the tip and the other condom I put a hole at the the middle part. I masturbated myself with the first condom that has a needle hole at the tip and it didnt broke even how rough I stroke. The second condom that has a hole in the middle part broke.

I keep on thinking that I was protected and Im also thinking that I dont know the status of the girl if she was positive or negative. Im thinking that she is negative. I became worried when symptoms started. It started at the 6 days after and felt the dizziness at the 8 days after.

I raised the question about the transmission part if it needs fluids so transmission can occur. So Im thinking that the hole is really small that its hard for the vaginal fluids to go thru inside. Or even without fluids going inside can transmission occur?

Also I tried using the lambskin condom as example so not to confuse. I mean if the lambskin condom is used would the semen pass thru? So if the semen would not pass thru then hiv also wont pass thru?

English is not my first language I hope i dont confuse you.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 03:25:08 pm »
I would say quit experimenting.  You'll just have too many what ifs.  You dont even know if this girl WAS HIV positive!

Your symptoms came on WAY to quick to be related to HIV.  You are fine.  Try doing some other things with your time.  Although as far as experiments go, the ones you did at least are FUN.
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 04:13:55 pm »
I raised the question about the transmission part if it needs fluids so transmission can occur. So Im thinking that the hole is really small that its hard for the vaginal fluids to go thru inside. Or even without fluids going inside can transmission occur?

Also I tried using the lambskin condom as example so not to confuse. I mean if the lambskin condom is used would the semen pass thru? So if the semen would not pass thru then hiv also wont pass thru?

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 04:49:38 pm »
Read the section on Transmissions in the Welcome Thread at the top of this page.
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 03:43:57 pm »

The is lots of false information regarding condom protection. The biggest myth is that because HIV is much smaller than the pores of a condom so HIV can pass through. BUT the HIV needs a carrier it can not transfer by itself. This myth has absolutely no medical basis but the lie is being spread by the religious right bent on sexual repression rather than meaningful education..

HIV lives INSIDE cells, specifically the T4 cells of the immune system which are found in large volumes in semen and pre-ejac. fluids. These cells do not leak from high quality latex condoms. However, lambskin condoms should be avoided since they are much more porous. Tests have put latex condoms through much more stress than a man can without breaking. Armed with lots of scientific proof of effectiveness, Dr. Bert Perterson of the Centers for Disease Control says "The biggest problem...is failure to take the condom out of the wrapper and use it. We need to shift our focus from the product, which is reliable, to the user."

Anyone is this true? Hiv cannot go by itself? It needs a carrier--fluids?

My situation is a condom that didnt explode while having sex. I found it after having sex when putting water in it. It squirted at the tip of the condom. So if the vaginal fluids didnt go inside the hole of the condom at the tip, it cannot transmit hiv? However I cannot be sure if it didnt go inside the hole. But I tested negative at 42days.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 03:57:18 pm »
umbosacral, how else would it travel. It's not an airborne virus. It's is only transmitted by fluid. 

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 04:01:32 pm »
Sounds about right to me.
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 04:11:53 pm »
Thanks Rapidrod and AcinKc

Is my test encouraging the I will test negative at 12 weeks? I was told my test is a 3rd Generation test.

I havent seen a lambskin condom. Whats the difference between a latex and lambskin?

I know that a latex condom is not porous. How about a lambskin condom? Does it means if someone ejaculated using lambskin condom, slowly the semen will go out because its porous? You mean by porous much like a damp feeling outside condom?

Sorry for my english but I hope you understand.

Offline ACinKC

RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 11:27:31 am »
Question about the Test.

I have read about Hiv test negative at 6weeks is encouraging that the 12 weeks is negative.

But why I read that in the state of Mass at 6weeks conclusive? Is there a certain test at Mass that conclusive at 6weeks or any test at 6weeks is conclusive?

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 11:31:50 am »
We cannot account for everything thats out there.  Where did you read it?
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 11:39:18 am »
AC

I read it here someone posted it. Also at other website that in Mass 6 weeks is conclusive.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 11:45:11 am »
Mass. does not say six weeks is conclusive. 

"The Massachusetts Department of Public Health considers the test highly reliable at 6 weeks from the initial infection."

Which is what WE say....6 weeks is a GREAT INDICATOR!

The quote came from Harvard University.
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 12:35:46 pm »
So if I test next week ( after 9weeks-63days) is that a good indicator? Or my six week negative is higly reliable?

How reliable is a 6 week test?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 12:38:02 pm by lumbosacral »

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 02:09:37 pm »
So if I test next week ( after 9weeks-63days) is that a good indicator? Or my six week negative is higly reliable?
Yes on both questions.  Especially since you really did not have a risk.

How reliable is a 6 week test?
"The Massachusetts Department of Public Health considers the test highly reliable at 6 weeks from the initial infection."
So says MDPH and so say we!

RIDE!!!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 04:45:01 pm »
Let me add to AC statement 6 weeks is very reliable, but not conclusive. You need to have your 6 week test confirmed at 12/13 weeks.

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2007, 01:08:20 pm »
Thanks AC and Rapid

Im really thinking that my six week is highly reliable.

Is my symptoms because of stress?

Because my condom-hole contact is Nov 25, 2006.

Nov 27, 2006 My fling and I broke up.

Nov 28, 2006 went to the gym. I havent been in the gym for months.

Dec 1, 2006 I woke up feeling lightheaded.

Dec 3, 2006 woke up dizzy.

Before the symptoms started Im depressed because of the break-up. So I went to the gym to make myself busy and stop thinking of the break-up. After the gym I didnt sleep well.

Before the gym I have a habit of not sleeping early. I slept in the moring. But Im not dizzy waking up.

Since Dec 1, 2006 I dont sleep really well. Unrefresh sleep, No deep sleep.

Dec 11 went to Hospital to check about my dizziness. Temperature is 37. I told the doctor about the dizziness and I dont have vomitting. Doctor inject me medicine. Dizziness gone by 1st week of January. It came back at the 3rd week of January and gone by the 4th week.

Jan 6 I tested negative. After learning of my negative result I slept good but not really deep. I forgot thinking about hiv at that time that I learn of my negative result. Weeks before the test I always think of hiv before sleeping.

Is this an accumulation of the depress feeling because of the break-up, lifting heavy weights, and not sleeping properly that makes my symptoms?

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2007, 01:14:12 pm »
In my opinion yes.  None of what you described sounds like an ARS situation, and symptoms dont mean anything in regards to having HIV or not.
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2007, 07:41:19 am »
Hi Im reading in other Forums here about seroconversion they got. When you talk about seroconversion it means the Flu/fever?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2007, 08:30:01 am »
The seroconversion period is a time when an infected person goes from negative to positive. Will a person have symptoms, some will, some won't.

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 12:07:41 pm »
Is the common symptoms fever? How about my symptoms of dizziness/lightheaded for a month? My temp when I went to the hospital was 37.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2007, 12:13:53 pm »
You've already been told this but I am going to repeat it because you don't seem to be listening to anything other than your fears:

Neither the presence nor the absence of symptoms will ever tell you anything accurately about your HIV status. Only an HIV test can give you that answer.

Your risk was minimal. You've already tested negative at a point at which the overwhelming number of those who are going to seroconvert will have done so. Re-test at 13 weeks and collect another negative result.

In the meantime get productively busy in your life instead of wandering around inside your head and cherishing every physical thing that happens or doesnt. If you have troublesome symptoms you should discuss them with your doctor.

Period.
Andy Velez

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 02:21:24 pm »
I tested again awhile ago. Result negative. I think its 65-66days.

HIV1/2 gO MEIA. What is MEIA? is this new? advamce test?

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 02:25:33 pm »
I believe you and I covered this.  And why didnt you ask while you were THERE?

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=8151.msg96422#msg96422
RIDE!!!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2007, 02:35:24 pm »
MEIA, synonym for ELISA. Same kind of test.

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 02:36:32 pm »
AC,

I tested in a hospital. Im shy to ask because many people walks around. They might hear what did I test.

Is MEIA an Elisa test? The same window period?

What do you say about my test 65-66 days negative?

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2007, 02:39:10 pm »
MEIA, synonym for ELISA. Same kind of test.

Thanks Rapid

Whats the difference between MEIA and EIA? Which is more advance? My 65-66days test negative is ok?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 02:45:46 pm »
If you tested HIV 1/2 with a MEIA test, here it is called an ELISA HIV 1/2 testing. To put simply, they are the latest tests. I don't know why you are worrying about testing, when you didn't have a risk.

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2007, 02:52:28 pm »
If you tested HIV 1/2 with a MEIA test, here it is called an ELISA HIV 1/2 testing. To put simply, they are the latest tests. I don't know why you are worrying about testing, when you didn't have a risk.

Im worrying because of the small hole I discoverd after sex.  Why you say I didnt have a risk? Isnt my situation a small risk?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2007, 02:56:34 pm »
NO, that little hole you said you found that you had to squeeze the water out of would not have let the virus in. You are putting a lot more pressure on that condom to get it to leak then what it was manufactured to withstand. You didn't have a little risk. NO RISK..

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2007, 03:00:51 pm »
AC,

I tested in a hospital. Im shy to ask because many people walks around. They might hear what did I test.

Is MEIA an Elisa test? The same window period?

What do you say about my test 65-66 days negative?

It's YOUR health not anyone elses health.  If it were me I'd be damn sure I knew EXACTLY what they are doing.

You have had no risk.  And youve tested twice now.  Your negative and shall continue to be as long as you wear a condom.
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2007, 03:12:21 pm »
NO, that little hole you said you found that you had to squeeze the water out of would not have let the virus in. You are putting a lot more pressure on that condom to get it to leak then what it was manufactured to withstand. You didn't have a little risk. NO RISK..

I got your point. It is possible that Im the one who is responsible that cause the condom hole.

But Rapid, most of the time after intercourse I check the condom and put water in it and squeeze the the body part of the condom and no water goes out. No squirt.

This is the only time that this happens. But im also thinking that the hole is after intercourse.

By the way if I did had a risk. Is the 65-66days test negative ok?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 03:14:02 pm by lumbosacral »

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2007, 03:13:47 pm »
It is a great indicator.  YES.  And if there indeed WAS a risk, which there WAS NOT in your case, it should be followed up at 13 weeks for a conclusive result.
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2007, 03:21:30 pm »
AC, Rapid

Thanks for your help. Also to Andy.

Maybe I will test again at the end of 3months. But Im believing this test and maybe that I didnt had a risk.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2007, 03:26:50 pm »
Do whatcha gotta do, but just be sure to move on with life when you do. 
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2007, 03:51:12 pm »
It's YOUR health not anyone elses health.  If it were me I'd be damn sure I knew EXACTLY what they are doing.

You have had no risk.  And youve tested twice now.  Your negative and shall continue to be as long as you wear a condom.

Ac,

Here in my country its hard to talk about this. I tested in the hospital laboratory. Its seldom here for an outpatient that will go test for hiv. Usually they test blood transfusion, organ transplant.

I think here in my country people who ask to be tested for hiv if only they had symptoms already or had an std. Some they found out that they have hiv because of routine travel test.(overseas work)

So when I ask for the test I was told if I have a doctors request? I said I dont have a doctors request. Im here for an anonymous test.( Its not really anonymous because they want my real name so if there is a problem they can track.)

The one who gave my result looks at me and smiled at me.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2007, 04:02:00 pm »
Stigma sucks yes.  BUT, it is still your health and you have the right to know whats being done.  You had the balls to go in for the test just add that little extra and ask exactly what they will be doing.
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2007, 02:24:06 pm »
I re-read the post here. When I tested at six week negative, I was told to test again at 12/13week to confirm the six week negative result.

But when I tested negative at 65-66days I was told that I dont had a risk. Whats the change of advice?

Is that because at 65-66days(lack of 4 days to be 70days/10weeks) negative means conclusive? Is the CDC guidelines of 12/13weeks is conservative that they put allowance of few weeks?

Thanks again

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2007, 03:17:52 pm »

Rod speaketh the TRUTH.

You were told that a 6 week test is a good indicator of a persons status  and that a 6 week test needs to be followed up by a 13 week test to confirm the results.  We never told you that you NEEDED to take the 13 week test.  We said that it is the CONCLUSIVE time to take the test.  You get the difference?
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2007, 03:41:49 pm »
Let me add to AC statement 6 weeks is very reliable, but not conclusive. You need to have your 6 week test confirmed at 12/13 weeks.

AC,

This post.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2007, 03:46:37 pm »
Rod is saying that the 6 week test isnt a conclusive one, the 13 week test is.  So, if you want a conclusive result you should to do it at 13 weeks.  The word "need" in there is not meant to imply that you personally required a test in the first place.  It means that if a person tests at 6 weeks and they ask us if it is conclusive we would say "no, you need to test at 13 weeks for a conclusive result."

It has nothing to do with your risk or lack thereof.
RIDE!!!

Offline lumbosacral

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2007, 04:29:23 pm »
I also read Andy posts about my risk and he said its minimal/near nil. And he expects my 13weeks to be negative.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2007, 04:34:24 pm »
It will be.  Based on what you have told us.
RIDE!!!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.