Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:34:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 228
Total: 230

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: BLEEDING GUMS?  (Read 24648 times)

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
BLEEDING GUMS?
« on: March 30, 2011, 01:44:31 pm »
I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN I WAS SOMEWHAT BISEXUAL. I WENT DOWN TO MIAMI FOR THE WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE AND MET A GUY. I WAS REALLY ATTRACTED TO HIM AND IT WAS KIND OF THE FIRST TIME I LET MYSELF EXPLORE THE SITUATION. WE GOT DRUNK ONE NIGHT AND HE PREFORMED ORAL SEX ON ME. I PREFORMED ORAL SEX ON HIM FOR ABOUT 2 MINUTES.

IM PRETTY SURE THERE WERENT ANY CUTS IN MY MOUTH BUT I WAS DRUNK.

THE NEXT DAY HE WAS ACTING WEIRD. AND I UNDERSTOOD CAUSE I FELT WEIRD TO AND HE STOPPED TALKING TO ME. HE SENT ME A TEXT MESSAGE THAT HE FELT SORRY TO TELL ME BUT HE WAS HIV POSITIVE...

CAN I GET HIV THROUGH ORAL SEX. I READ ON ANOTHER MEDS WEBSITE YOU CAN AND I CALLED THE CLINIC AND THEY SAID THE SAME THING AND THAT I SHOULD BE TESTED...

PLEASE HELP....I GUESS CURIOSITY DID KILL THE CAT.

Offline RapidRod

Re: FIRST TIME WITH HIV POS MAN
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 01:46:23 pm »
No you cannot contract HIV from oral sex. Saliva contains over a dozen different enzymes and proteins that inhibit HIV transmission.

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 02:34:33 pm »
really dude, i'm just concerned because i called the hiv testing clinic and they told me to come in june...its crazy, i dont know what to believe and i feel stupid for doing it.im so confused...there's so much different information out on the internet. i dont know who to trust

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 03:42:19 pm »
OK, first of all we don't need all capital letters to pay attention to your thread. Using all caps is consider rude on the web as if you are shouting. So don't do that again.

As far as this incident you experienced, you are worrying unnecessarily. There is absolutely no risk for HIV in getting a blowjob. And as far as in relation to giving one, your saliva contains over a dozen elements and proteins which very effectively prevent the transmission of viable HIV.

I don't see any need for testing nor for further concern on your part about HIV.

Let it go and get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 06:16:38 pm »
I apologie about the capital letters. I'm just really confused Here. I spoke to the woman at my testing center and she said that my chances of getting it through oral sex is 1 in 10000. She said there have been reported cases and I should get retested since my sexual partner told me he was positive. I showed her the form and she said that again she recommends that I be tested again knowing the other person was positive. I told her he didn't come in my mouth n the expsure time was about a minute or two and she kept saying the same thing. So have there been reported exposures to HIV by oral or not?Wtf

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 07:47:40 pm »
i also have another question. why does the cdc and other centers say different about oral sex. i dont understand?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 10:30:03 pm »
We're not responsible for what any other site or source gives out regarding HIV. I can tell you without a doubt that your saliva has enzymes and proteins which form an effective barrier against the transmission of HIV.

Although there are claims made occasionally of infection through giving oral, those claims never seem to hold up under careful scrutiny. By contrast long running studies of both gay and straight sero-discordant couples who have lots of mutual unprotected oral and only protected vaginal and anal intercourse have resulted in not a single HIV negative partner having become infected.

If you are going to continue to bother yourself about the issue then get tested at 13 weeks and collect the inevitable negative result. You are worrying needlessly, but it's up to you to test or not.
Andy Velez

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 06:06:39 pm »
So your saying there's absolutely no way of
Me contacting HIV from HIV even though we had oral
Sex n didn't come in my mouth

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 06:12:49 pm »
That is what you were told.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 06:23:04 pm »
OK, if you are looking for a 100% guarantee about sex of any kind, then I will tell you that nothing sexually is 100% safe except using your own hand.

Further, to have sex with someone is to accept the possibility of a number of things being possible in terms potential risk. That's why I always advocate not doing anything you don't feel comfortable with.

But having said that I will also say that what I said previously about oral sex is based on well grounded HIV science and decades of experience in the epidemic.

lf you consistently use condoms for vaginal and/or anal intercourse you will be well protected against the sexual transmission of HIV.

As an adult you must make the choices that work best for you.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 06:26:18 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 06:47:02 pm »
Thanks alot dude it means alot about what you said. I thought it was harmless but I guess I should have been responsible I just should known better since it's not fair for people to die because they are expressing themselves sexually.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 08:38:56 am »
You're welcome. Keep those condoms handy and use them everytime for interrcourse and you will be well protected against the sexual transmission of HIV.
Andy Velez

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 05:13:37 pm »
i will dude, and ill let my friends know that oral sex without a condom isnt a way to transmitte hiv because there is alot of confusion

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 08:00:45 pm »
Good plan. Good luck to you.
Andy Velez

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 09:25:30 am »
i just feel as though there is so much misinformation expecially as a member of the latin community. the reason why i've had to struggle so much with my sexuality is because growing up i was always told that if you are a gay man you will get hiv, as ignorant as it sounds. i'm really trying not to let this situation get me down and i do trust what andy said about oral sex. even though i think it was really unfair that this guy failed to tell me he was hiv positive before i put his penis in my mouth

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 06:10:39 pm »
i tried to calm myself down by reading these post. but since then i got something like a cold. i went to the doctors and he said my lymph nodes werent swollen so it most likely was a cold. but now im developing these rashes on my chest. they're not next to each other but they're deep red blotches. am i seroconverting. can i go get tested if it is associated with hiv, and would i test pos if it does

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 06:51:23 pm »
Man, you sure are making a lot of drama unnecessarily. Nothing of what you are describing symptomatically is in anyway HIV specific or suggestive of ARS. But that's no surprise since you haven't had a risk.

You can go get tested if you must just for your peace of mind. For sure you are going to test negative. 
Andy Velez

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 09:43:47 pm »
DUDE I BEEN TRYING TO RELAX. ITS HARD WHEN I LOOK AT THESE RASHES ON MY CHEST. IM LIKE WTF? IM JUST SCARED BROTHER. MY BEST FRIEND SAYS THEY'RE MOST LIKELY BECAUSE IM STRESSED BUT THIS IS THE WORST TIME FOR ME TO GET THESE RASHES. AND I READ THAT IF U GET INFECTED YOU GET RASHES...FUCK BROOOOO

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 04:01:58 am »
Mafi,

We've already told you that typing in all caps is considered shouting. Not only that, but it's hard to read. I suggest if you want your questions answered that you don't use caps unless it's for occasional EMPHASIS.

If you're worried about your rash, show it to a doctor. It's nothing to do with hiv.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2011, 05:09:59 pm »
i went to the dermatologist and she said i have pityriasis rosea. is there any connection between pityriasis rosea and hiv infections?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2011, 05:22:16 pm »
None. Zero connection. But then you have already repeatedly been told you haven't had a risk for HIV.

You don't seem to willing to accept that. I can tell you if you continue coming back here with more worries about a non-risk incident, you are going to find yourself getting a Time Out from the site.

HIV is not your problem.
Andy Velez

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
BLEEDING GUMS?
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2011, 12:48:23 am »
TWO WEEKS AGO I GOT MY WISDOM TEETH TAKEN OUT. I WAS FEELING FINE AND SO I DECIDED TO GO OUT TO A GAY CLUB.

I MET THIS GUY THAT NIGHT, AND I WENT HOME WITH HIM, WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING BUT HARDCORE KISSING THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT.. I SLEPT OVER AND WE CONTINUED OUR HARDCORE KISSING THROUGHOUT THE DAY. (I MEAN LIKE HARD CORE TOUNGE LICKING, AND ALOT OF SUCKING AND EXCHANGING SALIVA.

AT THE END OF THE NIGHT ON MY WAY HOME, MY GUMS WERE REALLY HURTING. I WASNT AWARE OF ANY BLEEDING BUT I SAW WITH A FLASLIGHT WHAT MY GUMS LOOK LIKE AND I HAVE THESE HUGE HOLES.

IS THERE POSSIBLE CHANCE OF CONTRACTING ANYTHING SINCE MY GUMS WERE EXPOSED. AND ITS AN OPENING?

THE ONLY REASON WHY IM CONCERNED IS BECAUSE WHILE HE WAS IN THE SHOWER I LOOKED THROUGH HIS PHONE AND HE HAD ALOT OF "COME OVER" MESSAGES FROM ALOT OF DIFFERENT GUYS AND AN IPHONE APPLICATION CALLED GRNDR WHICH IS A HOOK UP APPLICATION.

JUST WONDERING...

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
Re: BLEEDING GUMS?
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2011, 12:48:38 am »
ps sorry about the caps

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2011, 02:16:29 am »
At no time were you ever at risk of contracting HIV.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2011, 06:19:16 am »
Mafioso,

Kissing, regardless of how "hardcore" or intense it may have been, is absolutely NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Not only is saliva not infectious, but it also contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST OVER KISSING, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2011, 11:22:25 am »
ok i was just confused because i asked the lady at the center and she said i do have to retest. i mean it was a large opening but i dont think it was bleed perfusely because i would have tasted blood in my mouth. idk i'm just confused

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2011, 12:23:17 pm »
she said if i had bleeding gums and he had any blood there is risk. and with the saliva i would need alot of it. so you can get it from kissing? i'm confused cause i always heard that u couldnt get it from kissing, but i guess with bleeding gums u can get it and she said retest in 30 days?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2011, 02:22:51 pm »
Bleeding gums notwithstanding, kissing is absolutely not a risk for HIV transmission. Period. 
Andy Velez

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2011, 07:57:58 pm »
what does bleending gums notwithstanding?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2011, 07:59:28 pm »
It means it doesn't matter if you have bleeding gums or not. You did not have a risk of contracting HIV from kissing.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 08:19:05 am »
Kissing is simply not a risk for HIV transmission. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 08:32:13 am »
Mafioso,

I just realised you already had a thread. I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread. It doesn't matter how long it has been since you last posted in your thread or if the subject matter is different.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Not only is saliva not infectious, but it also contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect. Not one person has ever been infected through kissing and you are not going to be the first.

Please re-read your entire thread. Our answers are not going to change. Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!!!

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situations, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2011, 07:13:14 pm »
hello, i apologize for asking another question, but you know what they say, the only stupid question is not asking.

i been having encounters with men with the advice and education i have received from this website. i dont engage in unprotected intercourse but i do participate in unprotected oral sex.

i was down the beach and i met this guy, long story we got drunk and he ended up going down on me. i didnt know at the time that he was giving me oral sex that he was using teeth. i couldnt cum because i was too drunk and i passed out. when i woke up this morning i went to the bathroom and my dick is has about 3 teeth scratches. and one of them looks like it might have penetrated skin.

i know there is no risk in receiving oral sex, but does the rule change when my dick is bleeding?

just wondering....

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2011, 07:29:01 pm »
Receiving oral is one of the most common of sexual activities. In the entire history of the epidemic there has never been even a single confirmed case of transmission in that manner. No, no matter what bites, nicks and other details you throw into the mix.

Getting oral is a non-risk for HIV. Period.  

We've already told you that only unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse are confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV. That's it. End of story. Stop complicating things unnecessarily. You need to apply that information to your ongoing experiences instead of anxiously running here everytime you have another sexual experience.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 07:30:37 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2011, 01:41:59 am »
i understand your response completely, but it wasnt just teeth. he cut me with his teeth because im uncircumsized
. so is your answer still the same?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2011, 09:12:30 am »
Mafioso,

It doesn't matter if he cut you with his teeth or a razor blade during the blowjob - saliva is NOT infectious. This has already been explained to you. Re-read your entire thread until it sinks in.

Not one person has ever been infected through having their dick sucked and you are not going to be the first. If you cannot bring yourself to believe us, go test, collect your negative result and get on with your life.

Your Time Out warning still stands. Please consider yourself warned for the LAST time.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2011, 12:51:19 pm »
first of all i wanted to thank you guys for dealing with all my questions about hiv.

i am currently negative even after all of the other situations i posted about that i was freaking about about earlier, which goes to prove that what the moderators tell you is significantly accurate.

with that being said. i started dating someone who lives in new york city. i was being very cautious because i know people there are very promiscuous.

on our second date things got very hot and bothered and we were naked in his apartment and he grabbed my penis while we were standing and put it between his legs. and started to be pretend like we were having sex. i am uncut and i believe my penis began to penetrate him so i stopped.

i am concerned because technically we had unprotected sex.

i asked him about his hiv status and he told me he was negative but many people lie. i feel really guilty about this situation due to my past experiences that i have gone through worrying about hiv. i also remember him saying something while we were making out to the sense of "i can't wait to get tested so we can have unprotected sex " which kinda turned me off since it was only our second date.

i know hiv is hard to get but i did technically have unprotected sex... i'm just confused since i noticed a post about a man and woman having sex and the condom broke and a moderator answered that its harder between a man and a woman. does that mean its easier to get between a man and another man... 

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2011, 01:03:53 pm »
From what you have written I am not certain that you actually penetrated the guy. But maybe you did. And with HIV it's always better to test and confirm negative status than wonder about it. You know the drill. You can test initially at 6 weeks, but have to test again at 13 weeks for a conclusive negative result.

I expect you to test negative.

Unprotected anal sex is high risk behavior. It is less risky for the insertive partner. And by the way, even if the fellow tests negative. you still need to use condoms. You should always be using condoms for intercourse until if and when you are in a securely monogamous relationship in which both partners reliably test negative together. Otherwise condoms are a must.

I expect you to come out of this ok.
Andy Velez

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2011, 02:48:44 pm »
thank you andy

insertive partner ? is that the top or the bottom?

i think i might have. but if i didn't of course that would be no risk but like u said. better to know then not

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2011, 02:53:48 pm »
Insertive is the top, receptive is the bottom.
Andy Velez

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2011, 03:17:31 pm »
do you automatically get hiv from just sticking ur penis inside a ass or vagina. or what exactly is the process

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2011, 03:20:30 pm »
Don't do it without a condom and you won't have that concern. It's that simple.

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2011, 03:26:42 pm »
i know rob, like i said earlier in my post. he was lubricated because i fingered him with lubricant and then he started bouncing off my penis as if we were having sex and I'm not sure it if might have gone in for a minute or not. thats why i was asking what the exact procedure would be. i mean i asked him if it went in and he said no but u never know

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2011, 03:29:19 pm »
Had you been penetrated you would have known without a doubt.

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2011, 03:35:47 pm »
whats your point? that i shouldn't worry about it?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2011, 04:02:58 pm »
Yes, that is his point. You're getting awfully close to another Time Out here.

I suggest it's time for you re-evaluate your sexual behavior and in specific pay attention to what you're doing and taking responsibility for protecting your health.
Andy Velez

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2012, 02:59:11 am »
I HAD A QUESTION IN REFERENCE TO MUTUAL MASTURBATION. AND I AM JUST ASKING THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I DO READ THE PRIOR POST THAT ARE POSTED BY OTHER MEMBERS.

so in regards to mutual masturbation there is absolutely no risk. even if someone fingers themselves with lubricant and cum and then touch your urithra of your penis with it. so what if they had a bit of blood and then wiped it on their penis would that make difference. I'm just a bit confused. is there really a zero percentage?

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2012, 03:16:10 am »
only reason i ask is because i have become the hiv information station for my friends. one of my friends was watching his two friends having sex. and he said that the guy lubed the other guy before they had sex. while they where having sex he was watching jerking off and the guy grabbed the the tip of his dick and started jerking him off. my friend stopped him but he got some of their bodily fluids/lube on his dick. i don't really have an answer for this question and i was wondering if you guys did. i am asking because they tried this website and said they were denied access.. just confused...dont really know what to tell him, he asked me if he should get the cocktail. i'm just trying to ease someones mind and the replies i received from this web sited helped me out and were correct.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 03:20:02 am by mafioso86 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2012, 07:29:45 am »
maf,

If you've read several other answers to questions about mutual masturbation, why do you have to ask again? We've been pretty clear - mutual masturbation and using cum as lube is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies.

Once outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect. For this reason, it is NOT a risk for hiv infection to use cum as lube.

Your friend(s) certainly do NOT need PEP. They have not had a risk.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline mafioso86

• Standard
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2012, 02:17:10 pm »
i apologize for asking ann, he attempted to join the website but he was denied. so he asked if i could ask. and also every situation is different and i am sure my post can also help calm someone else down.

so it makes no difference if it was cum or not. he was just concerned that the guy stuck his finger in the other guys anus and with the lube and touched his urethra.

just making sure.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.