Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 11:36:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 207
Total: 207

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: frottage worry  (Read 20101 times)

Offline helpme

frottage worry
« on: January 16, 2012, 06:22:02 am »
hii i wanna be totally honest wit you people how ever stupid it sounds.
Last week i was in thailand where i met a CSW. We went up to my room where in she took of her clothes (topless and bottmless) and was completely naked.
i jsut took off my shirt where in after which , we had frottage( rubbing over each others bodies, like in the act of sex).
She was naked while i always had my pants on (i was wearing cotton pajamajs and under which i had boxers).
We rubbed aginst each other for about 4 to 5 minutes after which i had cum in my pant. I dont know if she had cum(i guess not as she was a professional CSW who i doubt would get turned on by frottage , with her pant on.)
My doubts are is there any cahnce of HIV from this incident?
I have heard that vaginal secretions have maximum virus?
i hope she didnt ozz out from the frottage and i hope the vaginal secretions didnt touck my penis?
can some one help with a detailed description that i can comprehend , getting tensed about this incident. My girlfriend wants to have unprotected sex, but i wont until this loop hole is cleared.
thanks

Offline helpme

Re: frottage worry
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 06:36:11 am »
also i would like to add that during this act i was always having an erection, my fear is can her vaginal fluilds come up from her pant (if she was lying on the bed and me being on top of her)
my friend also told me that unlike men , the vaginal fluild never comes out of the vagina , i stays inside the lips of the vagina.
Please correct him in case her is wrong or correct me?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 08:55:10 am »
You are worrying absolutely needlessly. Nothing you did put you at risk for HIV.

The ONLY confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. That's it. As long you always use condoms for those activities no matter whom you are with you will be well protected.

Stop worrying and get on with your life. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline helpme

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 09:53:06 am »
Thanks mr.andy , hence whts all the gossip about the vaginal secretions coming in contact with the penis head?
So is it that in my scenarieo , vaginal secretions won't be ozzing out from her pant?
Or
Even if they ozze out and touch my penis head still no risk?
Any other suggestions are welcome

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 09:58:15 am »
HIV is a fragile virus. It absolutely is NOT transmitted in the way you are concerned about. Period.

HIV risk sexual is about unprotected vaginal and anal INTERCOURSE. You did not have unprotected intercourse. Keep it simple, fella.
Andy Velez

Offline helpme

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 10:46:01 am »
Thanks mr .andy I wish it could be so simple for me. Can u or any other moderator explain why no risk, I will be obligzed. Thanks

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 11:04:56 am »
Stop making the situation more complicated than it really is. Since it is a fragile virus,HIV needs the kind of receptive setting which inside a vagina or an anus can provide. Those settings are completely different from what you are worrying about.

Cut out the drama and get on with  your life.
Andy Velez

Offline helpme

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 01:25:54 pm »
ok thanks mr.andy, i get it now , u are saying tht its proved hiv happens only though penetration in vagina (in my case, hence not referring to anus).
there isnt any kind of risk WHSTSOEVER by frottage, even if by chance secretions do come in contact with penis head.
Correct?

also one more question which is of great importance to me, even if it sounds stupid as it help to me asses my risk. On frottage with a CSW i wanna know if the vaginal fluilds are produced. If they are then wht are the chances of the fluilds coming out of the vagina( like the cum in males ozzes out.) or does it remain confined in the vagina , making it availiable to something that only PENETRATES into it.
please forgive my ignorance? after all i wish wish to seek help and finally get a good nights sleep.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 01:29:10 pm by helpme »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 01:27:44 pm »
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child

Offline helpme

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 01:31:10 pm »
thankyou mr. rapid, can u answer my earlier question and help me cus i only saw your post after i modified mine( hence u havent seen my post either)
mrs.ann are u online as well.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 01:40:11 pm »
thankyou mr. rapid, can u answer my earlier question and help me cus i only saw your post after i modified mine( hence u havent seen my post either)
mrs.ann are u online as well.
Reread my last reply.

Offline helpme

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 01:44:51 pm »
thanks for answering the first part promptly.
second and last part
also one more question which is of great importance to me, even if it sounds stupid as it help to me asses my risk. On frottage with a CSW i wanna know if the vaginal fluilds are produced. If they are then wht are the chances of the fluilds coming out of the vagina( like the cum in males ozzes out.) or does it remain confined in the vagina , making it availiable to something that only PENETRATES into it.
please forgive my ignorance? after all i wish wish to seek help and finally get a good nights sleep.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 01:46:43 pm »
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

Offline helpme

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 03:42:24 pm »

Physiology of vaginal secretion
As a woman becomes sexually aroused, the tissue lining the first inch or so of her vagina, known as the vaginal epithelium (the walls of the vagina), begins to swell and exude a slippery fluid (or modified plasma transudate) out through the hundreds of small ducts buried in the lining. These vaginal juices first appear right inside the vagina, and as the woman's arousal builds up, the secretions will run out the opening. Also, the labia minora at the entrance of the vagina have the greater vestibular glands (Bartholin glands) and lesser vestibular glands which produce mucous that aids in lubrication.

The release of this fluid makes vaginal and vulval play more comfortable. It doubtlessly evolved to ease both penile-vaginal insertion and the movement of sperm up the vaginal canal, increasing the likelihood of impregnation. Under perfect conditions a highly aroused young woman will lubricate profusely.

THIS  IS THE FLUID I AM TAKING ABOUT, i fear that during the 4 mins of frottage (which her pants on and my boxers on) is it possible to get sexually aroused and her vaginal fuilds ozzing out from her vagina and upwards or through her panties and then pants and then on to my boxers and then into my penis.
is it possible to have such an encounter and if u were in my shoes (god forbid u r never in my shoes) what would u do?

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2012, 03:53:39 pm »
The fluid you are referencing is produced by the Bartholin's Gland. This fluid is not infectious.

In an HIV positive female, the infectious fluid is located deep within the cervix. Is it thick and difficult to access without full penile penetration.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline helpme

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2012, 03:59:48 pm »
OHH OK THANKS,  and also i am 100 percent sure i had cum in my own boxers at the end of it. hence any amount of liquid from the girl (if any) would have to go through my boxer if it had to reach me .

Offline helpme

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012, 04:09:26 pm »
Hey ann being a lady I feel u can adress my fear s correctly, once answerd from your side I am gonna get past thisa and lead my life. Thanks ,

Offline helpme

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 02:24:57 am »
I also feel that there is no risk in frottage if both are wearing clothes, more better if the women is wearing her pants . As if a man becomes wet then there are chances he oozing out of the pants due to erection. But the girl won't become to so wet due to frottage ( rubbing dick on vagina ,as in the act of sex, with clothes on) and even if she becomes wet there won't be liquid oozing out from her pant, correct?
Please correct me if I am wrong...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 02:29:33 am »
I also feel that there is no risk in frottage if both are wearing clothes, more better if the women is wearing her pants . As if a man becomes wet then there are chances he oozing out of the pants due to erection. But the girl won't become to so wet due to frottage ( rubbing dick on vagina ,as in the act of sex, with clothes on) and even if she becomes wet there won't be liquid oozing out from her pant, correct?
Please correct me if I am wrong...
HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child

Offline helpme

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 03:52:31 am »
Mr rapid I receive u r same reply everytime, wht does it mean , risk or no risk

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 03:59:51 am »
Mr rapid I receive u r same reply everytime, wht does it mean , risk or no risk
You had no risk and you have been told multiple times that you did not have a risk.

■Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result,  or no-risk situation will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline helpme

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 04:11:56 am »
I am waiting for mrs. Ann s reply , please don't ban me. I have read her other posts she explains in detail. Thanks. Over and out. This is my last message while I await .

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 04:48:58 am »
help,

Frottage is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

I was in a relationship with an hiv negative man for over eight years. We engaged in frottage as part of foreplay nearly every time we had sex - without clothes on. He would put a condom on before we engaged in intercourse.

We were both fully confident that frottage is a no risk activity. He remained hiv negative throughout our relationship and is still hiv negative to this day.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST SPECIFICALLY OVER FROTTAGE, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline helpme

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 05:14:52 am »
Mrs.Ann thanks a lot. Frottage for m was penis rubbing on vagina (with clothes on in my case) .
Thanks again for u r explanation , I was justt scared of her fuilds oozing out from her pant.
U r reply has brought a smile on my face, it means a lot.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 08:06:28 am »
OK, good that you are satisfied with Ann's detailed response. HIV is absolutely not transmitted in the kind of oozing way you have been concerned about.

Let this go now and get on with your life. HIV is not your problem in relation to you recent incident. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline helpme

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 08:17:10 am »
ok great news, thanks Mr.Andy is there any way i can contribute to this forum . i mean in monetary terms.
thankyou and your team. I also read ur profile and would like to attend your lecture one day.
thanks
over and out
wht i learnt from this forum is:
hiv isnt transmitted from frottage, it needs penetrative sex.
no risk even if the fluids happen to touch each other by chance.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 09:23:13 am »
help,

As you are not in the States, we would be unable to accept a donation from you.

However, helping hiv positive organisations anywhere benefits us all - including you and other hiv negative people. You can find an organisation near you on the aidsmap.com database of aids organisations world-wide.

Thank you for your contribution, where ever it may be.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline helpme

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 09:45:20 am »
Hey ann I wanted to ask u this whn u were online, during ur 8 years of frottage. Did any time the vaginal secretions touched ur partners penis?
I just wanted to confirm this . That's all .thanks

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 10:15:49 am »

Did any time the vaginal secretions touched ur partners penis?

Yes. Every single time we engaged in frottage. He'd be covered in vaginal secretions.

You did NOT have a risk for hiv infection!!!

It's high time you let this go. If you continue to question this NO RISK situation, you WILL be given that Time Out Rodney warned you about.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline helpme

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2012, 02:57:20 pm »
ok thankyou for u r patience.(which i really tried , due to my posts). i am letting go and not going to test over this incident. bye .
P.S . Mrs ann i love u r profile pic (black cat)
take care.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 03:15:26 pm »
Help,

Bye!

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline helpme

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 02:59:08 am »
  Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi,

1. Frottage is not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission. Contact with infected cervical/vaginal fluids, however, does carry some degree of risk.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 03:53:01 am »
  Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi,

1. Frottage is not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission. Contact with infected cervical/vaginal fluids, however, does carry some degree of risk.

Sadly, Dr. Fransisco is no longer with us to debate the wisdom of his words.

He is absolutely correct, and very wrong.

Cervical fluids, thick mucous-like fluids deep within the vagina, do carry infectious fluids. These fluids are NOT encountered by rubbing or fingers. They are encountered through the thrusting of a penis during intercourse.

Even if you HAD seven inch long fingers, there are no receptor cells that would facilitate HIV transmission, even if you had a fresh hangnail or cut.

Moreover, thirty years' worth of careful patient study (the most important being the sero-discordant couples' studies since 1997) have shown exactly ZERO instances of HIV transmission documented through frottage, fingering, or cunnilingus.

This is regardless of a woman's menstrual status or viral load.

Sadly, good doctors such as Dr. Fransisco did not remain a viable source for up-to-date HIV transmission theory, and sites that host their work do them - and us - a great disservice by maintaining obsolete and obtuse reports.

Searching the archives of TheBody.com will no doubt show you risks in kissing, fingering, oral sex (in any of the four methods), rimming, and other vectors of transmission that have been proven to be false.

Such is the nature of the web. And this is why we simply haven't the time, energy or resources to investigate each and every claim made on other sites - especially sites with notoriously poor track records of upkeep, or sites with obvious agendas.

Our risk assessment is based on the most current, state of the art information - compounded as soon as studies are validated - and based on first tiered peer-reviewed scientific data.

You may take them or not, but our answers will not alter based on obsolete opinions formed at a time before we were even clear about the vectors of HIV transmission.

*modified to add: I assume you meant Dr Bob Fransisco from thebody.com . If you referenced another doctor or another site, my answer (besides the update on his mortality) remains the same.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:55:36 am by jkinatl2 »
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline helpme

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 04:52:00 am »
thanks for your reply . the site is indeed thebody.com
Anyways as you rightly said we cant debate over why other sites do not update them selves.

You siad:
Cervical fluids, thick mucous-like fluids deep within the vagina, do carry infectious fluids. These fluids are NOT encountered by rubbing or fingers. They are encountered through the thrusting of a penis during intercourse.
and
Vaginal fuilds which emerge on rubbing or frottage do not carry a risk of hiv ? is that so? even if they come in contact with the penis head?

Hece in my scenario i didnt have unprotected sex hence the question of Cervical fuilds do not arise.
Now about vaginal fluids , which are emerged during the frottage i had(in which the girl and me both had pants on) i hope that isnt infectous.??
thats all and since her pants are on i sincerely hope they didnt come out or ozzee out and touch my penis head.

Mrs ann i can relate to the information u shared , vaginal fluid touched your partner hence no risk , also he put on a condom when he engaged in intercourse to protect himself from cervical fluids caused upon thrusting. PHEW did i get it right this time.

If it is right i am definately gonna educate a few if not many iin my life that s a promise.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 05:23:04 am by helpme »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 07:05:02 am »

Mrs ann i can relate to the information u shared , vaginal fluid touched your partner hence no risk , also he put on a condom when he engaged in intercourse to protect himself from cervical fluids caused upon thrusting. PHEW did i get it right this time.

Yes, you got it right. And to be extra clear, he never washed or wiped or whatever in between frottage and putting the condom on.

Frottage is NOT a risk for hiv infection!

I promise you, if you come back for more concerning this NO RISK situation, you WILL be given that time out.

Please consider yourself warned for the absolute LAST time!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline helpme

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2012, 05:13:58 am »
MY LAST POST :
Thanks Ann in you i trust. I am gonna do these things
1. Not gonna get tested regarding this incident
2. Have unprotected sex only with my trusted girlfriend (mono relationship)

thanks again everyone. thanks for saying no risk.
Bye

Offline helpme

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2012, 02:44:53 pm »
I know that on many other posts you have vehemently stated "No penetration, no HIV, the virus lives deep inside the woman by the cervix and requires full penetration involving specific/specialized conditions to spread." Those posts have given me great comfort, particularly as I am truly not promiscuous and this was a one time outlier event for me. I guess I would just like the reassurance that there is no way under the sun given the scenario I described above that HIV was transmitted. It seems difficult to believe thatfor example that HIV is present in vaginal secretions but cannot spread during frottage to the penis tip.

ann , andy?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 03:56:35 pm by helpme »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2012, 02:49:13 pm »
I know that on many other posts you have vehemently stated "No penetration, no HIV, the virus lives deep inside the woman by the cervix and requires full penetration involving specific/specialized conditions to spread." Those posts have given me great comfort, particularly as I am truly not promiscuous and this was a one time outlier event for me. I guess I would just like the reassurance that there is no way under the sun given the scenario I described above that HIV was transmitted. It seems difficult to believe thatfor example that HIV is present in vaginal secretions but cannot spread during frottage to the penis tip.
How many times do you have to be told that you didn't have a risk and how HIV is transmitted? You are not heeding the warnings you have been given.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2012, 06:53:22 am »
Help,

If we thought you were at risk in the slightest, we'd tell you and tell you to test.

You did NOT have a risk! Re-read your entire thread until it sinks in.

I'm giving you that time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline helpme

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2012, 01:33:28 am »
hii there, well i got myself tested on the 42th day and the result came out negative. i have heard that 22 days is the time for secroversions and that all the tests carried out nowdays do dectet it early arounds a months time. ?

today is the 54th day from my exposure, i feel that later when iget hiv and no one will ever believe that i got it by frottage, it will be as if i made up to hide my pentrative act. This tension mounts as i have dry cough ever since the time of exposure.ie. 54 days although my weight hasnt reduced.
do u feel that i should get tested on the 54th day or wait for some more days like 70days or 90days to be absolutely sure.
i would never come back to this forum and hassel youll with my problem if my mind was at ease.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2012, 05:25:07 am »
hii there, well i got myself tested on the 42th day and the result came out negative. i have heard that 22 days is the time for secroversions and that all the tests carried out nowdays do dectet it early arounds a months time. ?

today is the 54th day from my exposure, i feel that later when iget hiv and no one will ever believe that i got it by frottage, it will be as if i made up to hide my pentrative act. This tension mounts as i have dry cough ever since the time of exposure.ie. 54 days although my weight hasnt reduced.
do u feel that i should get tested on the 54th day or wait for some more days like 70days or 90days to be absolutely sure.
i would never come back to this forum and hassel youll with my problem if my mind was at ease.
■Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result,  or no-risk situation will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2012, 08:31:48 am »
You don't seem to be listening to anything that has been said to you. You've repeatedly been told that you did not have a risk for HIV. There is no need for testing at all except if you insist on doing it for your peace of mind.

You're simply going to get another negative result.

If you come back here again about this same matter you're going to get another Time Out. This time it will be for 56 days.

HIV is not your problem. Period. Re-read what has already been said to.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.