Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:13:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 229
Total: 233

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: uncircumcised male recieved oral sex  (Read 19279 times)

Offline fortuneman

uncircumcised male recieved oral sex
« on: February 21, 2008, 04:23:54 pm »
I am also a uncircumcised male I recieved oral sex from a sexworker with a condom on I lost erection during the processes and some of my foreskin got exposed to her mouth. after we done I find out there's blood on the outside of the condom her mouth is bleeding not sure does it from her lip or from her tounge because she have a piercing ,but anyway I don't have any cut on my foreskin that I aware of can the virus still being absorb automative
by my foreskin since there have alot langerhan cells or it still need a cut or sore and penetration to occur.3 days after that incident I have a fever 100F that last 1 day along with watery diarreah,2 weeks after I have swollen gland by my groin area and rash that's itch appear on my inner thigh nothing on chest or trunk am I really at a risk for exposure to hiv are those consider ars symthoms.I am very concern about it

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: plesae help very anxious
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 04:26:45 pm »
fortune,

Not one person has EVER become infected through getting a blowjob and you won't be the first. Regardless of the blood issue, you didn't have a risk.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Although you do NOT need to test over this blowjob, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 04:35:59 pm »
thank you for your replies so quickly but I still concern about my uncircumsiced foreskin since there's are langerhan cells on there which can absorb hiv virus even without cut or sore is these correct?and also after the blowjob while I take the condom off outside layer of the condom which have her blood on briefly touch my foreskin while I took off the condom does the virus go in from my foreskin just a brief touch.and remember during oral sex the condom slip a little which make my uncircumsiced  foreskin exposed may contact some of her blood in her mouth she is bleeding trust me. and all the ars occur I am very scare I haven't touch my wife at all after this incident because I do not want to give her anything

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 04:58:24 pm »
fort,

No one, not even an uncut man, has ever been infected through getting a blowjob and, really, you won't be the first. Millions of blowjobs go on every day throughout the world and you can bet there has been blood involved in some of them. And yet no one has EVER been infected through getting a blowjob.

You're worrying needlessly. Whatever is causing your symptoms will not be hiv. Go see your doctor to find out what, if anything, is wrong with you. We cannot diagnose you here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline fortuneman

please help I need clarification
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 05:57:11 pm »
 I have a high risk possible exposure 28 days ago then I took a pcr dna test by quest dignostic at 28 days it came back not detected . I just find out quest are using different test kit than other the main one out there are amplicor roches 1.5 version and quest are using their own kit. is this accuract? I am worry they do not cover all the subtype in group m and also do I have to worry about group o in hiv1 or hiv2 ? my exposure was recieving oral sex and my partner have bleedind gum and I am also uncircumcised which gave me a high risk please help

Offline RapidRod

Re: please help I need clarification
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 06:15:58 pm »
 PCR tests are not diagnostic tests. What was your risk? If you have had a real risk you'll need to get a conclusive test result 3 months post exposure.

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 06:17:40 pm »
my risk was unprotect oral sex I am uncircumcised and there's blood in her mouth while performing on me she have bleeding gum.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 06:36:12 pm »
You were never at risk even if her gums bleed and she was HIV positive. You DO NOT get HIV from a receptive oral sex event.

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 06:38:44 pm »
can you explain why I can't catch it even she is bleeding because I am uncircumcised it can absorb from my foreskin even with a small abrasion .

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 06:56:31 pm »
In the entire history of the epidemic no guy has ever been confirmed to have become infected from receiving a blowjob. And believe me, we've heard all the variations of bruises, nicks, cuts, sores, bites and bleeding in the mouth of the person giving the blowjob.

Not one case of transmission and it's safe to say you won't make history by becoming the first.

There's no need for testing for HIV.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 08:12:26 pm »
thank you for your reply andy but the problem is I am uncircumcised the foreskin for a uncircumcised male is more prone to the virus I see visible blood on my penis after she blew me it is from her bleeding gum does it make any different please explain?

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 08:14:53 pm »
andy

also I heard that there's are hiv2 and hiv1 type o is it something that I need to test for please help?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 08:40:57 pm »
You are not paying attention. You DID NOT have a risk and you don't need testing. No one has ever been infected by receptive oral sex.

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 09:01:23 pm »
please explain to me so I feel more better

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 09:41:37 pm »
Explain what to you? Saliva is not infectious and HIV is not transmitted in that manner. Saliva has proteins and enzymes that inhibits HIV from infecting.

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 10:00:49 pm »
so you mean ever she is hiv positive her own siliva will inhibit her own hiv blood in her mouth and make it not infectious right?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 10:07:20 pm »
You're all in YOUR head about this and with absolutely no basis in HIV science.

What part don't you understand that no man, whether circumcised or not,  has ever been infected by having his penis sucked? That's a fact. Your fears are not facts.
Andy Velez

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 10:19:50 pm »
because you cannot keep track no one ever got hiv from getting suck you can keep track in united stat but not around the world like africa , india, or china that most people are uncircumsiced in those area . and they can catch hiv from getting suck if there is blood present

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 01:52:12 am »
because you cannot keep track no one ever got hiv from getting suck you can keep track in united stat but not around the world like africa , india, or china that most people are uncircumsiced in those area . and they can catch hiv from getting suck if there is blood present

No, they don't. HIV is passed through unprotected vaginal or anal sex. Getting sucked is no risk, foreskin or not.

Trust us...we know exactly what you're asking and can only respond with the truth.

You were never at risk for HIV infection by this blowjob: bloody gums, foreskin and all. Really. Seriously.
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 12:25:20 pm »
thank you for your replies the problem I am concern is I took a dna pcr test at quest diagnostic at 28 days which came back neg but not sure if that test is cover all the subtype? especially the o type and because quest is their own develop kit to test it not sure is it as accuract as the amplicor roches 1.5 verson that lab corp use are they the same? I am very concering please help

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 01:20:37 pm »
please help does anyone know the different between quest and lapcorp use on the dna pcr test for hiv I heard quest use their own develop kit and labcorp use the most common one in the market which is amplicor roches verson 1.5 which can dectect most of the subtype of hiv does quest use their own develop kit as reliable as amplicor roches verson 1.5 please help very concering

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 01:39:08 pm »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline fortuneman

uncircumcised male recieved oral sex
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2008, 02:17:41 pm »
andy ,

please help very stress out for the incident I am 30 years old uncircumcised male recieved unprotected oral sex from scw with bleeding gums and she have a tounge ring see visible blood on my uncircumcised skin afterward , took a pcr dna test at 18 days and again at 30 days from quest diagnostic , and both not detected but still worry because just find out the dna pcr test that quest done can only dectect 80 copies per ml because they use their own develop method and kit is different than lab corp they use amplicor roaches 1.5 verson which can detect 10 copies per ml which seen more reliable. I haven't have sex with my wife since that incident scare to give her hiv,now is 9 weeks after that exposure do I need a antibody test and how reliable at this time ? and I forgot to add one more thing also concering about the dna pcr test which can't detect all subtype of hiv1 espicially the o type and worry about hiv2 also please help

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: uncircumcised male recieved oral sex
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2008, 03:17:21 pm »
No man has ever gotten infected from getting a blowjob. It doesn't matter that you're not circumcised or any of the details you throw into the mix. There's never been a confirmed case of transmission in this manner. You won't make history by becoming the first.

We've gone through this with you before and you ought to know enough about transmission to not be going hysterical over this again. All that testing is totally unnecessary as far as HIV is concerned. Other STDs are much easier to acquire so if you are going to have sex outside of your marriage then you ought to regularly have a full STD panel done. And if you're going to get frenzied everytime you stray then stop putting your dick into other women's mouths. Is it really worth it to end up getting crazy afterwards? Think with your head instead of your dick is my suggestion.

This is not an HIV situation and no further testing is necessary. Stop wasting your money and HIV resources.

And keep all of your entries in this same thread in the future.
Andy Velez

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2008, 03:32:20 pm »
andy thank you for your replies so do you mean even there is visible blood from her mouth to my uncircumcised skin threre will be no risk even I can't take a shower 2 hours after and her blood trap under my foreskin for 2 hours and also I read Ann always state saliva contain dozen of protein or enzme that can damage the hiv virus are you talking about a negative person saliva mixed with infected blood or talking about hiv positive person's saliva mixed with her own blood in her mouth and her saliva still contain protein or enzme to damage her own hiv blood in her mouth. please clearified

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 04:10:28 pm »
Ann or Andy any common please help about the saliva part please help I am confuse?

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 04:14:32 pm »
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex. You were never at risk.

What is so difficult to understand?
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 04:21:42 pm »
hiv is transmitted through blood and for uncircumcised male is easier to contrat because the foreskin have hiv target cells and foreskin is easier to have small abrasion and tear and not aware of, so openning entry on foreskin and urethrea pluse visible blood on penis = tranmission right?

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 04:45:42 pm »
You hould keep all your questions and comments in your original thread.  Starting a new thread was especially USELESS since it's clear you don't listen to what you're told in the first place. 
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 04:56:56 pm »
I know people always say is safe to recieved unprotected oral sex, but my sittuation are little different I am uncircumsied and also she have bleeding gum I saw visible blood on my foreskin after she done and I don't have a CHANCE to take a shower in 2 hours and ANN always state saliva will inhabit the virus does it mean the hiv poz person saliva will break down her own hiv blood in her mouth,that not pose me at risk or you talking about a neg person salive when mixed with someone's hiv blood or semen in mouth please clearfied .Ann Andy or any other professional any help please

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 04:59:35 pm »
Save it.  Nothing else you post will be addressed until you return to your original thread.  Read the posting guidelines (which you should have already done).

And we are on OUR timeline for responding, not yours.  We will get to your concerns as soon as we can.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 05:01:10 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 05:00:48 pm »
how can I return to my own thread I am new to this site

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 05:05:56 pm »
I know people always say is safe to recieved unprotected oral sex, but my sittuation are little different I am uncircumsied and also she have bleeding gum I saw visible blood on my foreskin after she done and I don't have a CHANCE to take a shower in 2 hours and ANN always state saliva will inhabit the virus does it mean the hiv poz person saliva will break down her own hiv blood in her mouth,that not pose me at risk or you talking about a neg person salive when mixed with someone's hiv blood or semen in mouth please clearfied .Ann Andy or any other professional any help please

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 05:06:32 pm »
Original thread here:    http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=20035.msg256427#msg256427

NOW:  As you can see here by readingthe posts above in this, your original thread, this is the SAME scenario you have already been presenting here.  The question has already been answered and the aswer will not change.  You are NOT at risk from getting a blowjob - no matter what sort of spin you want to put on it.

Reread your thread if you need to for it to soak in, but the answer will still be the same:  NO RISK.

For the record:  to return to your original thread, you only have to click your username and then click "show last posts of this person".  It will take you there.  You need to keep everything in that original thread.  It helps us help you by keeping everything about our correspondence history together.

PS:  I'm reporting this thread.  I thought Andy merged it when he was responding to you earlier.  Consequently, it's gotten all confused and I've ended up responding to you in a different thread - which we try not to do for exactly this same reason.  I'll leave it to the mods to sort from here, and they will merge your threads.  They may even give you a TO for excessively posting about this NO RISK situation.  And you joined in February.  That is hardly NEW.  You should know the guidelines and your way around by now.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 05:16:37 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2008, 05:20:02 pm »
I know people always say is safe to recieved unprotected oral sex, but my sittuation are little different I am uncircumsied and also she have bleeding gum I saw visible blood on my foreskin after she done and I don't have a CHANCE to take a shower in 2 hours and ANN always state saliva will inhabit the virus does it mean the hiv poz person saliva will break down her own hiv blood in her mouth,that not pose me at risk or you talking about a neg person salive when mixed with someone's hiv blood or semen in mouth please clearfied .Ann Andy or any other professional any help please why you all professional not reply to me because you don't have confrontant to say I can't infected right? because there is blood present and I am uncircumcised and I didn't wash my self right away.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2008, 05:38:39 pm »
Her saliva would inhibit the transmission of HIV. No risk for receptive blow job as you have been told earlier.

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 06:20:40 pm »
thank you for replie so you mean even she is hiv positive her own saliva will damage the hiv blood in her mouth and make it not infected when it expose to my uncircumsiced foreskin

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2008, 07:10:59 pm »
please can you help me on that does her own saliva will damage her own hiv blood in her mouth when mixed together and make it none infectious.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2008, 09:06:58 pm »
Blood, shmud. Everyone always says but my case is different. And the fact is that in the entire history of the epidemic, with cuts,nicks, bruises, circumcised, not circumcised, bits, nips, blood in sucker's mouth and whatever else you want to throw into the worry mix, there has never been a single confirmed case of transmission to a guy getting a blowjob.

You won't make history by becoming the first no matter what your mind is going crazy with and telling you otherwise.
Andy Velez

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2008, 09:54:07 pm »
but you guy still can't explain why, is it because her blood in the mouth is not enough? or beacuse it mixed with her saliva and dilute it? or because I need have to have on cut on my penis or on the uncircumsiced skin? please be specific ant just saying there's no one got it in the whole epidenmic.because it is very hard to keep track for each person in the different part of the world please help

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2008, 10:18:15 pm »
ENOUGH OF THIS MADNESS.  I am reporting this thread, and with any luck you will be on your way to a Time Out - if not a total BAN.  This HAS already been explained to you both in this thread and your original one.  Once again:

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=20035.msg256427#msg256427

See post 10 there...one among MANY where this has been explained to you.

You don't need HIV advice.  You need a mental health professional.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline fortuneman

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2008, 10:22:18 pm »

are you a world police or something?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2008, 05:33:00 am »
fort,

I've merged all THREE of your threads. It's about time you read the Welcome Thread and started abiding by our posting guidelines.

But, you won't get the chance to post for 28 days because I'm giving you that time out you've been warned about. (see post #21 above - it's red, you can't miss it) Thunter might not be "a world police", but I'm a forum moderator and I've had enough of this nonsense.

Not one person has ever been infected through getting a blowjob - blood or no blood - and you won't be the first. You got your dick sucked - get over it.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you'll avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

PS - do NOT attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 05:37:00 am by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.