Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:03:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 211
Total: 212

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Sex In The Wild  (Read 23981 times)

Offline Catman

• Blessed with more than 9 lives! + since 1986
    • Who is the Catman?
Sex In The Wild
« on: December 02, 2006, 02:59:28 pm »
This will be fun..
Mention the "STRANGEST" place or the most "RISKY" place where you've had intimacy with someone. Clubs or Steambaths not included. I'll begin; The most risky place I've had sex in was on the job during a 15 minute break. This room is usually packed with 12 persons but the risk of being caught and fired really got us going. It was excellent. I'm not going into details here but I can tell you through a personal email if you wish. The "strangest" place was in my university's English library. We were behind the great authors section and I guess all that wonderfull literature sort of got us hot! Ha,ha. I was reading a poem by Walt Whitman "Song of Myself" between the bookshelves, and the place got empty for about half an hour... and it happened. It was very out of the ordinary (I had a part time job there at the moment). I'll never forget those two moments of unexpected pleasure...

Tell us your experience, if you dare... ;D
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 03:15:16 pm by Catman »
Catman

Meow to the birds
Meow to the tree's
Meow to the end
of this dreadful disease...

Offline Oh501sguy

Re: Sex In The Wild
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 03:04:53 pm »
How about on a picnic table in a park in Milwaukee Wisconsin at 1am.  With 4 guys watching!

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 03:23:07 pm »
Oh, you have really opened up the can with this one!  I'm gonna get all Miss Cleo on ya and make this prediction:

"I see 1,000's of views....100's of replies.    Mark my word.......Mark it!"

Here's mine:  After months of online exchanges, I agreed to meet a friend for the first time.  We agreed to meet at the apartment complex where another friend of mine lived since it was a central distance between us.  There was a pool and hot tub at the complex.  We met up with food to picnic a bit and then go swimming.  There was no pre-planned intention of sex, but somewhere along the way things changed.  During the conversation, he mentioned that he had never tried X or GHB.  This was in my clubbing days and...whaddya know?  I just happened to have a little of the swirl and one pill to split if he wanted.  He did.  We swam around in the warm water and had a grand old time.  Of course, next thing ya know, there was a little underwater hiney-pokin' and weenie-touchin'.  The substances really began to kick in and before either of us knew it, we were out of the pool and groping each other in the lounge chairs.  Some minutes beyond that...there we were:  fucking right outside on the grass nearby, he on his back & me holding his ankles in the air.

Then suddenly..."blah, blah, blah, bla, blah..."   Huh??   I looked to my 10 o' clock and in the dusk of the evening, I could make out the figures of man, wife and dog on leash...probably only about 50 feet away on the other side of the pool area fence.  It was still light enough to see them.  It was still light enough for them to see us...if they just happened to turn their heads in our direction.  We both froze in exposed silence.  It took probably a good 45 seconds for them to walk by while we remained motionless and hushed, myself still inside him the whole time.  In my mind, I began to scold myself:  "You idiot!  What the hell are you doing out here in the wide open?!  What if they see you?!  What if they call the law?!  Hell, just the offense you might cause!  The embarassment!"  I thought those thoughts the whole time they were in view.  I'm sure my friend did, too.  Yet somehow we made it- they passed us without notice, and by then it was growing ever darker and we were less likely to be seen.  The daring of it all caught me then, and it was incredibly hot.

I flexed myself gently inside him.    Yep...still firm.      He squeezed lightly back.     Yep...still willing.

I pressed again...ever so softly.  He pressed back.

You can guess the rest.

~+
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 08:59:30 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 03:36:14 pm »
I hadn't really thought about it before but I've had sex in some unconventional places:

a water tower
an abandoned mine
at work (not my current place of employment)
college biology classroom

As far as risky I used to have sex outdoor a lot in my younger days. I got caught a couple of times but fortunately never arrested, although had a couple of close calls. It's ironic to me that when I was a wild buck I didn't contract HIV but when I finally settled down I did.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 03:38:52 pm by GSOgymrat »

Offline Basquo

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 07:43:43 pm »
The loading dock of a state building next to the Govenor's mansion--but only halfway as we got caught! The dude tried to go all "Citzen's Arrest" Gomer Pyle on us but we just buckled up and walked away.

and what GSOgymrat said about contracting HIV once older and settled, ditto.

Offline poet

• Poet living and working in Central Maine
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 07:53:17 pm »
Well not 'in the wild,' but in a hospital in Westchester County.  A doctor had invited me to come by when he was on call.  Backtrack, it came from a physical exam fetish which he answered.  So he brought me into the locker/rest area for the staff and from a physical exam we got physical.  My, when I had the energy to travel by train to meet a stranger in a strange town. :) Win
Winthrop Smith has published three collections of poetry: Ghetto: From The First Five; The Weigh-In: Collected Poems; Skin Check: New York Poems.  The last was published in December 2006.  He has a work-in-progress underway titled Starting Positions.

Offline Eldon

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 08:57:26 pm »
In the Bahamas in a deserted Lagoon at the other end of the Island. That was wild!

Happy Holidays!

Offline Iggy

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 09:09:58 pm »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 08:58:04 pm by Iggy »

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2006, 09:52:52 pm »
This topic reminds me of The Newlywed Game classic:

Q: Where's the most unusual place you have made whoopee?

A: I'd have to say up the butt, Bob.

Offline Jean-Yves

• Meow!
    • Home for Sign of the Tiger
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 12:41:25 am »
In the walk in cooler, in the restaurant, of a very busy resort. The Chef walked in, grabbed a peice of meat and walked out. Never said a word.

Offline ChrisNCoronado

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 01:08:40 am »
Strangest Place:  Papago (Pop-N-Go) Park, Phoenix, Arizona (Phoenix Zoo, to-be-exact, adjacent to the outdoor 'bird pen' with a talking parrot saying over and over again "No, No, No!" 

Riskiest Place:   Southbound Amtrak Metroliner, Club Car, Philadelphia to Washington D.C., and NOT in the bathroom.

2nd Riskiest Place:  The Mall, Washington DC, Pride March, Early 90s...broad daylight, inside a sunken, outdoor public garden close to the Old Smithsonian building (proper name of that building escapes me; DC locals will know it) during Rupal's infamous "You Better Work....." performance. 

Um, I worked it, alright.  Twice. 

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 01:27:18 am »
Whoo-hoo! 

"Wonder Slut powers, Activate!"

"Form of...Brazen Harlots!"

[attachment deleted by admin]
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline bear60

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 01:29:02 am »
Catman...call me.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline Catman

• Who is the Catman?
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 01:54:59 am »
Meow! Am I having fun reading these replies.

Hey Bear60;
You haven't said anything about your outdoor experience. Is that what you want me to call you for, or is it that you have a bowl of warm milk for this cat? ;D purrr...
Catman

Meow to the birds
Meow to the tree's
Meow to the end

Offline JohnOso

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2006, 01:30:12 pm »
'You're all whores, darlin'.'
       (paraphrasing the immor(t)al Crystal Connors, "Showgirls")

Having said that....

*along the shores of the beautiful Caribbean Sea at an Iberostar all-inclusive in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
      (along with all the heteros having sex all around us)
*on the desk top of my man's office while he was at work (i know, i know...it sounds straight outta Falcon Video Pac #6 -- which incidentally is my favorite FVP)

Yours in filthy fag lust,
John

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2006, 04:35:18 pm »
On the Brooklyn Bridge, March ;) However, prefer tents . . 
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2006, 04:47:35 pm »
Ooooh!  Tents are great!  Actually, one of my best memories wasn't even a true tent-  just a big tarp thrown over a low tree branch and a blanket on the grass underneath.  It was in a mountain field by a tiny creek in the hot, hot Georgia month of July.  The scents of grass, water, clouds of various pollens, amyl, sweat and pheromone.

I wonder what ever happened to that guy...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 04:49:14 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2006, 04:59:31 pm »
Mr, next camping trip, invite me please  :)

- matt

Now playing: Laurie Anderson, Finnish Farmers
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline dad1216

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2006, 05:06:17 pm »
On the runway of Indianapolis airport...with a cop....in the back seat of a police car....with all the police lights going....

ahh.....sweet memories
23 years HIV+ (Oct 88)
11 years AIDS (March 00)

CD4=83  VL=47,000  (May 2011)
CD4=63  VL=78,470  (Oct 2010)
Prezista..Norvir..Truvada

Offline gemini20

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2006, 05:19:34 pm »
Dad1216 just reminded me of one I can add - back of an undercover police van complete with sound and video surveillance equipment (which was turned off I should add!).

My lover works as an undercover cop and had just come off a job and made a surprise visit en route back to the office - we parked up in a side street in Chelsea near where I live.

Now that's brought a smile back to my face this Sunday evening.

Emma  :)

Diagnosed 11th September 1991
Current CD4 count 484 (26%); viral load undetectable (December 2011).
Restarting boosted Prezista 08/04/11

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2006, 05:23:15 pm »
Mr, next camping trip, invite me please  :)

Uh....you betcha.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Longislander

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 05:25:04 pm »
EMMA :o   lol

I"m quite ignorant when it comes to some things. I get teased about this one to no end, still to this day.

8 or 9 years ago, my front tire flew off my car-nowhere to be found. A cop came by, and offered to help me figure this all out. I had shorts and a tanktop on, a summer night.
He called his partner to bring his jack out of that car, and he dropped it off. This guy spent 45 minutes talking with me as he alone changed my tire while I stood there. There were comments made by him, I realized later-that this could have gone alot further.

Ahh regrets....
infected 10/05 diagnosed 12-05
2/06   379/57000                    6/07 372/30500 25%   4/09 640/U/32% 
5/06   ?? /37000                     8/07 491/55000/24%    9/09 913/U/39%
8/06   349/9500 25%              11/07 515/68000/24     2/10 845/U/38%
9/06   507/16,000 30% !          2/08  516/116k/22%    7/10 906/80/39%
12/06 398/29000 26%             Start Atripla 3/08
3/07   402/80,000 29%            4/08  485/undet!/27
4/07   507/35,000 25%            7/08 625/UD/34%
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 05:27:36 pm »
Emma:  That little tale gives that smile in your avatar a whole new lustre!

Miss Cleo told ya this thread was gonna rock!
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Razorbill

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2006, 05:35:37 pm »
Let's see.  Crowded bar - small kitchen with window out on the pool table area - I got a fiersome blow job from the jello shots boy - my bf was three sheets to the wind in the front room bar.  do cars count?  done it in those more than once.

Offline ChrisNCoronado

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2006, 08:22:47 pm »
Shit, DAD1216 I, too, did it with a cop once at the Idianapolis airport (actually, at a hotel/motel just a stone's throw from the entrance).  We drove to a nearby Days Inn (or whatever it was) in his patrol car - right to my motel room door.  What are the chances we flipped sirens with the same leo?  He was totally HAWT.

Oh Gawd - this thread has brought back some great memories - and reminded me how much a HO I've been over the years.

Bad, bad penis  >:(

Oh who am I kidding; I wouldn't trade a moment of it  :)

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2006, 08:24:57 pm »
sounds like it would make a good book.  Or is that what you had in mind?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline Amosboy

• Music is the panacea.
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2006, 09:10:20 pm »
One last (worthy) post before bed:

Let's see...a little background on the whole experience.  I used to live only a 1/4 mile from the high school I attended.  I did the whole jock thing, played football, basketball, gymnastics (essential for self-sucking), and tennis.  One of the guys in my neighborhood played football with me for the Maiden Blue Devils.  I actually would brag to him about the whole self-suck thing and this would lead to "prove it" and "i don't believe it" converstions....and well...I was happy to show him to save face, of course.  After talking trash about girls (yes, I did them in high school as a extra-curricular activity), we'd get down to the whole "prove it" stage of our conversation.  I'd try to tell him how to do it, even pushed down on his shoulder for him...I swear to God this is the truth.  Eventually, I say "I'll do it for you, if you return the favor".

Back to the original story I started to tell.  It was summertime, and I was feeling real horny.  I gave him a call and said, "Are your parents home?"...He knew what that meant and unfortunately, they were...mine too.  I suggested we take a walk around the neighborhood and head up to the high school.  We did and ended up sucking each other off in the back of the high school activity bus that was parked there for the summer.  We ended up doing each other under the football stadium bleachers a few times that summer too. 

Damn...it was hot.  He ended up going to college at ASU in Boone, NC and I had already gone off to college the year before to Carolina.  Funny thing, about fifteen years ago, I got a invitation to his wedding...pity, that was one fat, Polish cock.

I bid you adieu, gentlemen.

Brooks (currently in a 10 year relationship, but still a whore at heart!)
"Love isn't love unless it's not painfully absurb."

-Charlotte Martin

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2006, 09:23:51 pm »
Well!  I see several of you guys here are, ahem...'coming' forth with numerous tales of decadence and debauchery.

Does that count as giving us 'multiple orgasms'?
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Robert

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2006, 01:25:50 am »
Iggy.

One time I flew from San Francisco to NYC just to do it in the Rambles.  Worth every penny. 

Then there was the Air Force cadet under the bleachers during a hockey game.   :P

robert

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2006, 03:19:55 am »
I agree with Thunter, I can see this thread going far.. I have not had many wild experiences and when I did, it was back in the day. I have been celebate for over a year now.

My fave sex in the wild was when I lived in Miami. There was this spot where everyone makes out at, I was there, and while everyone was in their cars getting their freak on, I was on top of the car getting mine, had on heels, mini skirt, and no panties.... ;)

The other time was when I lived in Harrisburg. I got with a co-worker and he drove up the Alleghany Mountains, we parked and he pulled out a blanket, it was romantic to me because of the moon. And another time with the same person, we were out riding (He has a Harley Gold Wing) and we pulled up to this picnic spot, I was going to take the helmet off when he asked me could he hit it doggy style with me wearing the helmet. Hell, I was game.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Iggy

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2006, 08:47:35 am »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 08:59:30 pm by Iggy »

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2006, 09:13:27 am »
What exactly is the Rambles?

Offline Iggy

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2006, 09:52:12 am »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 08:57:06 pm by Iggy »

Offline Javicho

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2006, 11:29:05 am »
I was in the men's room at work when this guy started shaking his dick way to long next to me, we start touching each other but to many people was coming in and out, so I took him to one of the storage room in the Hotel that i work and it was heaven...

The next one was here in my Hotel also with a guest that it was asking for directions over the phone and then he ask me if i can come to his room to help him w/ the AC, my first reaction was why he doesent call Maintenance? any way i went to his room and he was watching porn and I finished giving him more directions ;D

I can go on and on ...... I love my Hotel :P.....

Offline Catman

• Who is the Catman?
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2006, 02:40:48 pm »
I just love "coming" here. All these experiences get my temperature rising. Maybe that's why I've been going back to xtube each night after logging off this web site! All these stories about sex with cops are a turn on. I still haven't fullfilled my fantasy about having sex with a cop. It's still in my wish list. A soldier will do fine, though. I guess it's those uniforms...

Gemini20 (Emma): That avatar went so well with your reply. That beautiful smile really made my day! ;D

Amosboy: About your last sentence in your reply, DITTO!

Queen: You really were "mooning in Miami"! And I bet that helmet really protected you from bumping into
              trees!  ;)

Good to know this thread is creating a sense of "CUM-unity" spirit! Enjoy it. I am...meow.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 04:14:15 pm by Catman »
Catman

Meow to the birds
Meow to the tree's
Meow to the end

Offline poet

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2006, 02:48:32 pm »
To Matt, I hope it didn't drip down between 2001 and 2003 when I was living beneath the bridge at the South Street Seaport. :)  re: cops, there was the gay cop who showed up at my Chelsea door for a massage.  I don't know how my sixth sense spelled COP since he was out of uniform... and later showed me his dog pics and, in the process, badge.  As he undressed for the session, it was obvious because he mentioned that he had a gun.  Picture me trying to figure out what was less likely to get me arrested for prostitution, dressed or undressed.  And, while I did my normal session including his prostate which he seemed to enjoy, it was a day or so later that he was busting the guys for massage/sex. Win
Winthrop Smith has published three collections of poetry: Ghetto: From The First Five; The Weigh-In: Collected Poems; Skin Check: New York Poems.  The last was published in December 2006.  He has a work-in-progress underway titled Starting Positions.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2006, 03:46:07 pm »
Hey Poet,

Maybe he didn't bust you because you were doing such a good job! ;D
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline poet

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2006, 07:27:27 pm »
It has stayed a mystery for me since that time.  I would argue that, as another dog owner (my dog was crated in sight) he couldn't see busting me for that reason or was getting a 'feel' for who was out there, which NYC cops do do, before the launch of the sting.  But you can imagine the comments from those fellow bodyworkers and escorts once we determined who the cop was that he had not arrested me.  And I did counter action: I organised us at the community center so that everyone heard from criminal attorneys how to work without the fear of being arrested, how to advertise, handle phone calls, etc.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2006, 07:47:34 pm »
On base at Wright Patterson. hmmm, many times. Had to hide under the bed once because they called for formation. When you date a CMSAF, you can get by with those things.

Offline Strayboy74

• tastes like chicken
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2006, 07:48:47 pm »
Tell us your experience, if you dare... ;D

I was 23, and working as a night auditor at a hotel.  There was a man who kept coming to the front desk, and he kept hitting on me.  at around 3:30, after I finished my work, he showed up, and one thing led to another and before I knew it, I was getting plowed and enjoying some fuck-eyed monkey sex on my boss' desk.  It was always difficult for me to look my boss in the eye after that day without almost laughing myself to death.

I was terrified, however, after we did it because the man with whom I had fuck-eyed, monkey-sex told me that he was only 16 years old.   OMG! :(  I was SOOOOOOOO paranoid after that. LOL

-joseph
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 10:16:03 pm by Strayboy74 »

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2006, 08:30:28 pm »
Okay, I should chime in on this one!

It was 1994, I was in a show called "Side by Side, by Sondheim" and one of my co-stars and I really hit it off! Well, we were hot for each other, and couldn't keep our hands to ourselves, so one evening...yes during the show, we had a half hour where we weren't on stage...so we headed up to the fly space (this is space directly overhead of the main stage...any who looks up could have seen us!).

We stripped down, buck ass naked, and he fucked me good! Thank God we were on a solid catwalk, otherwise it would made the lights swing and the curtains flutter...we had to keep quiet because the show was going on directly below us...when I shot, it flew over my shoulder and fell to the stage floor...missing the lead actress by meer millimeters...it would have hit her square on the head...that would have been funny...but any way, we lay there for a few minutes to catch our breath, got dressed and down to the stage in time for the two of us to walk on and sing! Both of us a bit sweaty and smelled of hot, raw, sex...man sex! HOT...

Oh those were the days!
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2006, 08:31:00 pm »
Strayboy,

You know the younger generation looks older than what they are now. My motto is when in doubt ask for I.D. ;)
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline ChrisNCoronado

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2006, 08:59:02 pm »
Hands down, Ardon wins the latest round.

HAWT.

-Chris

Offline Razorbill

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2006, 09:17:54 pm »
Actually, I've been to the Rambles birding, but never for sex.  Have to try it sometime - the birding's great there.

Offline Longislander

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2006, 09:45:51 pm »
Hands down, Ardon wins the latest round

Who's Ardon?
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Offline Amosboy

• Music is the panacea.
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2006, 10:01:25 pm »
I think I better add this one to the list as well...

Back in my partying days, I wouldn't think twice about hanging out with the country boys, out in the more rural counties of NC (Hell, I actually preferred it).  I went to a party at this girl's house who had a hot little boyfriend.  We, of course, starting drinking and smoking pot.  I kind of knew the boy was curious about me because he said to me one other night that he was a "free spirit".  Still, I was a little nervous about the whole scene.  After we (all) finished off a case of beer and crashed in the bed together (girlfriend was right right there...drunker than a skunk...totally passed out), I took his hand and put it on my hard cock.  The next thing you know, I am out of the bed (a sleeper sofa next to the kitchen) going through the cabinets looking for some sort of slippery stuff.

Thank God for "Butter Flavored Crisco"...it really will "do you proud every time".  I screwed him right there, beside his passed out girlfriend...praying see wouldn't wake up.

Yeehaww!!!!
"Love isn't love unless it's not painfully absurb."

-Charlotte Martin

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2006, 10:08:27 pm »
*screams* Where is my damn notebook.....*scribbles frantically* when all else fails, try Crisco....
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Longislander

« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2006, 10:10:44 pm »
Well, now that we know Chris is handing out awards......

shoot, I still haven't come up with anything :-[

11/08 684/U/36%

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2006, 10:34:07 pm »
Who's Ardon?

My stage name! Look for me in the movies!
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline Longislander

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2006, 10:38:22 pm »
Hmm, Ardon, is there a back room here no one's told me about??

Do you know Amosboy, same town..?
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.