Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 10, 2024, 01:57:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773099
  • Total Topics: 66327
  • Online Today: 351
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 325
Total: 326

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I am so HAPPY I COULD POP !  (Read 5025 times)

Offline weasel

I am so HAPPY I COULD POP !
« on: April 23, 2011, 08:43:22 pm »
 Anybody want my   HUSBAND ?
  I will pay air fare to the MOON if i have to ! :o
   Not really !
   He is CUTE  :P
   In good shape !
 Somewhat of a ROYAL PITA  !  ( pain in the ASS )

He is thoughtfull ~ but bitchy !

He loves to cuddle , my favorite time of the day  :D
I thank GOD everyday for such a GOOD husband !

HAPPY EASTER  EVERYONE !

JUST HAD TO BITCH !

Carl

Edited for very mean content !
  I really do NOT hold grudges for more than a day or two  :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:04:22 pm by weasel »
" Live and let Live "

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
Re: I am so PISSED I COULD BURST !
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 10:25:01 pm »
The secret to a happy marriage remains a secret. - Henry Youngman

Offline weasel

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 10:36:45 pm »

Thanks !

i have been enlightened  ::)

Have a great Easter !

I have  calmed ! Just needed to BUSRT !

Carl
" Live and let Live "

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 10:44:05 pm »
Carl, you and hubby need to have a sit down and talk things over, tell him what YOU don't like, and ask him what he doesn't like about you, the 2 of you just may find out a lotta things the both of you guys have been
neglecting, and that sounds like each other, work it out, you've been together way to long, and have a lot of history together..........correct me if I'm wrong here, and I'll go back into my hole, but I don't think I'am  :-*

HAPPY EASTER  to the both of u guys

DENNIS in ABQ

HUGS
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 10:47:53 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 12:55:16 am »
Carl,

Clearly you have a bunch of frustration with your partner that you need to let out.  Dennis suggested that you two have a sit down to talk things over, and while that's a good idea, I suspect you may have tried this already and have a hunch that part of the problem is communication.  A counselor or therapist may be able to help you and your partner communicate better.  I'd hope he would be willing to go with you.  If not, you should go by yourself.  I recall that you live a little off the beaten path, so I realize that seeking professional assistance may be more difficult, but it really could be of great benefit.  And if you are feeling isolated in where you live, that could be heightening your sense of frustration.

I'm sorry you and your partner are having such troubles.  Hang in there, and I hope you have a Happy Easter.

Regards,

Henry

P.S.  Your partner's gambling habits seem particularly troubling (to me), as it leaves you in the position of having to be the fiscally responsible one in the relationship.  That's a huge burden to bear, and one that is likely to lead to a lot of resentment.  
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline weasel

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 01:10:11 pm »

Thanks GUYS !

We are having a nice day today !

We do have a huge communication problem !

I really  want things to be happy again !

33 year !    Live is good most of the time !

As for Gambling , One reason we left Las Vegas !   

WE tried group counseling , Bob is a charmer !   :o

Living  in the woods  , 24/7   together  sometimes works my nerves .

I made    Easter Breakfast and all is good for now  :-*

Carl
" Live and let Live "

Offline Cliff

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 01:32:06 pm »
Easter has a way of making everything better....something about Jesus dying for us and all that.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 01:42:20 pm »

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it might have something to do with bladder control.  Sorry Weasel you're other half is being a shit, maybe Cliff's right and Easter will make it all better. 

HAPPY EASTER

I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline bear60

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 03:28:25 pm »
Carl
I am letting my husband go off to Germany for a month.  Sometimes we need space. (And a good rant or two.)
Hugs
Joel
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 04:44:25 pm »
Draw the line on some of the more irritating and selfish behavior, perhaps.
And tell his family the truth, once or twice, about the money, who is supporting whom.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 05:55:21 pm »
Carl,

Rant away -- a good rant has saved many a relationship.  There are days that I could kill my other half too....  fortunately their are far more days where all I want to do is spend time together.  As Joel said -- time apart is an important thing, I suspect that might be difficult for you two -- given that you live off the beaten path. 
At any rate -- it sounds like the rant did you some good.  Here's to better times.

Hugs,
Mike

Offline weasel

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 06:37:10 pm »

We  are having a good day !

Most days are  :)

Just some days  are  too much !

Bear , I get to go on vacation  when I wish .

It would be really NICE  if Bob would go on a vacation .  But he won't !

Been years !   He did go to Connecticut to get us married  in 2009

This May he WAS going to go to Texas for a few weeks . But has decided not too   ::)

I would love some me time at home  :o

Oh Mecch , I gave up on  telling his family ANYTHING !  Useless , just wasted time  ???

Bob is in the tub and my Lasagna is in the oven !

Life is good ..............
                                                      Carl

" Live and let Live "

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 06:50:44 pm »
Carl,

Glad to hear that you guys had a good day.  About the only advice I can give is communication, communication, communication, and trust !!

Ed and I have taken plenty of vacations together through the years, at the same time, we've also taken separate vacations.  He wants to take one in a couple of weeks to New Orleans.  sometimes it's nice just to have our "me" time

He's retired, he can do that.  I, on the other hand, still work.

Hope everything gets better..

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.