Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Switching to Stribild?

<< < (2/2)

Rev. Moon:

--- Quote from: WindySkies on December 23, 2012, 01:22:52 am ---14 years still doesn't equate to a lifetime of potential side effects.  Perhaps basic math is too complicated for you.

--- End quote ---

No, accepting your [continuously demonstrated] lack of knowledge seems to be quite complicated for you.   Is it really that difficult for you to admit that you're wrong?

Common_ground:

--- Quote from: WindySkies on December 23, 2012, 01:22:52 am ---14 years still doesn't equate to a lifetime of potential side effects.  Perhaps basic math is too complicated for you.

--- End quote ---

Medicine and science has been around far much longer than HIV so we can draw some conclusions from previous use of medicine and especially antiretroviral medicine and apply this to the possible outcomes of HIV therapy.

Its not "good luck" to have HIV but if anything we should be grateful for the enormous amount of research put into this virus. We have many people "working for us" around the clock, advocates, doctors and researchers alike.

My point is that you shouldn't think about today's therapies and wonder what will happen in 50 years, because most if not all will probably be obsolete by then.

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Rev. Moon on December 23, 2012, 02:06:43 am ---No, accepting your [continuously demonstrated] lack of knowledge seems to be quite complicated for you.   Is it really that difficult for you to admit that you're wrong?

--- End quote ---

Evidently it is. Repeatedly.

Perhaps basic common sense is too complicated for her.

elf:
This medication is not available in my country, since it is too expensive for tax payers. And in many other European countries.
So, you must be lucky to live in a rich country which gives you the most modern therapy on market.

fighter65:
hi all my dr. has switched my med from atripla to stribild.in my 2nd month taking it. i love it better than apripla cause after taking atripla since i was diagnosed in 2010,i was getting really really depressed and started to skip taking it. cause i had to take it on an empty stomach at night, i was unable to rest peacefully during the entire time i was on it. it made me deeply depressed of course i was in denial about it but i was..better now with stribild although its new and the latest on the market. my dr. id from africa and this is his specialty. he told me that it is much better than aptripla cause i can take it with or without food during the day time. i do feel better. when i started to skip a dose of atripla here and my vl increased slightly. im now undect. he tells me that the each drug come on the market it gets better and better than the latest drug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version