Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:33:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 227
Total: 230

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Sorry again for a question about hiv outside body  (Read 41997 times)

Offline warcraft007

Re: Sorry again for a question about hiv outside body
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2008, 02:55:27 pm »
Thank you for replies I will try not to ask  non-risk again

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2009, 06:48:29 am »
hi guys how are you? I  have a question about hiv-1 type E.Do you have any data that conclude it's easier to infect than other subtypes in Hiv-1? Can it be possiible to infect  outside of 3 rules:insertive sex,mother to a child, and blood tranfusion?  Thank you so much 

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2009, 07:36:54 am »
War,

If ANY subtype is more easily transmitted, that only means it's more easily transmitted during UNPROTECTED ANAL OR VAGINAL INTERCOURSE. It does not mean it can infect through routes that other subtypes cannot.

NOTHING you have ever brought here has been a risk for ANY type of hiv.

I'm giving you that time out you've been repeatedly warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out becaues if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2010, 10:19:18 pm »

Sorry I posted in a wrong forum

please don't delete me ,you are only hope here.

I used condom and the girl performed oral sex to me and her mouth had dental braces.She did quite smoothly.Later,she pressed her vaginal against my penis covered with that condom for a while  and grided pretty hard but I could not feel real penetration. Then she backed to perform oral again until finished and I didn't see condom breakage. She said she didn't know if i ejaculated since there's condom.

Now I'm concered if dental braces would create a hold in condom.I didn't test it with water.Day later,I test negative for antigen p24.Do u think I have a risk? I applogize for the question but I'm quite streesed about this.Please............

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2010, 10:51:09 pm »
Hey Warcraft,

We've been through this with you before. Nothing you've described is a risk for HIV transmission and you do not need to be tested.

You do not have HIV.

I have reported your most recent posts to our Moderators requesting a review of your posting activity here.

MtD

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2010, 11:33:11 pm »
Thank you. I'm worried about quite hard  frottage with condom but since it's not fully tear ,I should not worry right?
- can dental braces tear condom easily?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2010, 04:33:00 am »
war,

You've been coming here long enough now to know our posting guidelines. Please do not post in someone else's thread again. I've deleted your other post.

If the condom had broken, you would know about it. You're once again worrying over nothing. Don't think you'll be permitted to go on and on about this latest NO RISK incident. If you try to, you will quickly be given another time out.

Ann
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 04:34:46 am by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2010, 04:40:16 am »
Thank you for your reply.I feel bad asking this and try  not to post but this thought running madly in my mind :-\

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2010, 03:13:13 am »
hello everybody.   I'm concerned about ANN's saying that if a hand is dipped into blood, it could be be a risk for handjob.

A woman touched herself for putting KY jel and then touch my penis. It's dark,I was afrad if blood could be on her hand. All I can be sure to say is after she cleaned herself with water ,I touched her vaginal and did not see blood in my hand.  Could it be possible if she had  a lot of blood while touching me?

There's no sex occur as I stopped my self. Anyway,I took antigen test for 3 times ,2 days,10 days and 3 weeks after this. I asked if antigen could detect hiv1/2 and the technician said "yes". Am I sefe for hiv 1/2?

I'm  truely waiting for your reply because it could save my worried mind(I really do) please help me!

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2010, 03:26:06 am »
I am sorry that this forum has been of so little long-lasting use to you. You have been coming here long enough to know these answers. I respectfully disengage from this thread, and will report your latest posting for review. I think your time will be better spent with a competent therapist.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2010, 03:38:36 am »
I don't know about womans' vaginal system.I just want to know if it possible that she had a lot of ,enstruation blood when touching me or not.The evidence I saw is that I touched her after she cleaned it and no blood visible at all.Could this be helpful to analyze she did not have blood at the first place?

Please help me

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2010, 04:40:28 am »
   Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2010, 07:23:53 am »
You don't have to know about a woman's "Vagiinal system" to protect yourself against HIV. All you have to do is consistently wear condoms for vaginal and anal intercourse. It really is that simple.

Whether she touched your penis with menstrual blood on her hand or anything else with body fluids outside of the vagina are not risks for HIV transmission. Apply the information that has been given to you to new experiences in the future instead of returning as whole subject is brand new to you.

You need to get some professional help with your undue concerns about HIV transmission. We can't help you with that in this setting.

If you return again with more of these unwarranted concerns I can promise you that you're going to get a time out. Consider yourself warned.
Andy Velez

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2010, 08:40:18 am »
thank you for ur help everyone. I once visit a doctor for mental helath.However,he only wants to give me drugs for OCD and I refuse. I know this is a serious problem and try to cope it.

Cheers!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2010, 09:19:55 am »
I can understand your hesitancy to get on to using pharmaceuticals to deal with your problem. Look for  a therapist who will work with you without using drugs.
Andy Velez

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2010, 10:42:09 am »
it seems like the doctor  has no idea to give advice to me.He siad like  talking with friends,don't think much.
I try to think about statistic and it helps me sometimes. I have  good times and bad times in life.
It's hard to find an expert doctor who cope with this in my province,Chiang mai,Thailand,I think.

Thank you for listening

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2010, 11:10:49 am »
You're welcome. Good luck to you.
Andy Velez

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2010, 10:37:04 am »
hi everyone finally I made a protected sex.I have a problem to ask that when I entered her my penis does not erect well sometimes I feel like it is stuffed in her vaginal.Anyway it is covered.I am confident the head is covered. Am I at any risk? Thank you

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2010, 10:45:20 am »
moreover I put on condom when my penis did not erect too.  checked condom and it does not leak with water

Thanks a lot

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2010, 12:39:39 pm »
war,

Of course you had no risk. Condoms have been proven to prevent hiv transmission.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2010, 12:49:41 pm »
The important thing is that the head of your penis was covered. It doesn't matter if you were soft, hard or in-between. There's no cause for further concern. Just keep using a condom everytime and you will be well protected.
Andy Velez

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2010, 12:55:54 pm »
thank you Ann. It just I did not use it very correctly that's make me worry.I put on condom when my penis was soft.  While having intercourse sometimes it was quite soft but I tried to enter.Sometimes it has erection.
I tried to hold the condom's base almost all the time for fear that it would slip.Then final time I pull out it covered well. I will try to move on. I think it will be all right. The place I went check thier sex workers every months.

I'll also go get test for peace of mind. I know u would say I don't have to but I think I'd better check. Thank you again.

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2010, 05:03:44 am »
thank you for Andy too

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2010, 10:05:35 pm »
hi sorry to disturb you again. As I keep searching info from the net,there is one person told that if the jell woman uses to lubricate when we have intercourse is oil base ,condom may be damged even it does not leak with water.

That girl uses jell to lubricated which I did not know it is oil or water base, would it be a problem if she use oil base but I checked condom with water and it does not leak?

Thank you sir

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2010, 10:33:49 pm »
moreover I test negative with antigen and antiboy in the next day after the intercourse.The technician and some dr say it can be done too.  Now I fear that while having intercourse the condom's base may be pushed higher to the head (It should not happen ,I always check the base and hold it often.)

Sorry I think I can be easily streesed ,paranoid.Please bear with me a little....

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2010, 09:13:28 am »
You are worrying about "what ifs" which is never a good idea. And you are busily searching the net for fuel to feed you worst fears, which is also never a good idea. You did not have a risk. There is no cause for further concnern on your part.

I am also going to warn you that you are just at the verge of getting yourself a Time Out here. You are not going to be allowed to continue returning here repeatedly everytime you have another burst of fear or an idea about a potential risk. Right now you have no cause for concern.

Instead of surfing the net to feed your fears to no good purpose, you might be better off seeing a counselor or other professional to deal with your fears about HIV in a safe and supportive setting. We can't help you with that here.
Andy Velez

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2010, 09:30:50 am »
Thank you again I will not go to any sites now.  Sometimes there are people who are not experts leaving opinions that drive me crazy and there are also many stories that creep me so it is not good at all.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2010, 09:36:27 am »
Good. Those people can't creep you out unless you go looking for it.

Get busy with other things in your life.
Andy Velez

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2010, 12:06:22 am »
Hi I don't want to disturb you but I did what is not good: searching info in the net

I saw ur reply about penis's foreskin can be the area of transmission. I think foreskin or the skin inside the grand can be pushed lower to the middle of penis ,isn't it? I mean it cannot be around the penis's head all the time either penis is hard or soft. do you understand me? What I can tell you is the area of my penis's head was covered well but sometimes the intercourse may push the condom higherto around almost the middle of penis (which I think it could occur to many people) Do you think it would be a risk if foreskin is pushed to be as low as in the middle of penis?

Please you need to clarify me since I've been feeling better and now I feel bad again :-\  I have been tested with antigen for 3 times 1,7,12 days after that night.

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2010, 01:31:45 am »
foreskin is the skin inner head of penis where there are llots of small grands right?

yes it can rol down to the middle of penis.

Why cannot I just think like using condom is using condom? ???

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2010, 02:29:52 am »
Guys I'm trying my best to understand English.

Please educate me that I understand correctly.

The foreskin you describe is not in the middle of penis when we roll all the foreskin down right?

It locates right under the rim(buttom) of penis head or grand right.Therefore it is very close to the rim of penis head and should be covered by condom which  still cover the head right?

Thank you very much please bear with me a little.

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2010, 03:11:19 am »
one last thing and I'll go.

Circumcision means the skin  right under  the rim of grand penis will be covered from surgery right?

I think I understand it now.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2010, 06:14:08 am »
War,

You wore a condom. You were protected, even if you have a foreskin and even if it was pulled back. In fact, you're supposed to pull your foreskin back before you put the condom on.

You don't need to keep testing over this NO RISK incident. So knock it off.

I'm going to give you that time out you've been repeatedly warned about. We're not here to hold your hand every time you have sex. As you have been timed out before, this one will last for 56 days.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline warcraft007

« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2010, 02:45:37 am »
Hi Ann ,Andy and Rapid rod.  How are you?

From the last  episode,vaginal sex and concerned of foreskin,I had hiv test 11 times up to 3 months.all are neg.
In the last 4 years,I had hiv test around 56 times!!!!
It consumed my money  a lot. Not to mention about mental health.

I am trying to move on. This should be a good time to say Happy new year to all of you.I hope you all be happy and have good healths.

Bye!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.