Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:38:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 377
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 348
Total: 350

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Unprotected Insertive Anal Exposure... Please Help!  (Read 31742 times)

Offline MiamiLat

Unprotected Insertive Anal Exposure... Please Help!
« on: July 17, 2007, 06:33:08 pm »
First, I would like to say hello to the experts on this forum. May you be blessed for providing such a wonderful service by sharing your knowledge and experience with others.
My exposure was unprotected insertive anal sex (after condom failure) with ejaculation. The guy said he tested NEG a month prior but didn't seem concerned at all, which makes me suspicious.
2 - 3 days after the event I developed fever + sore throat and three days later I went to the hospital and was told I had Strep throat and was treated with a shot of antibiotic.
On week 3, I tested NEG via OraQuick. Since then, I've had discomfort in my lymph nodes area of the neck, underarms, groin, and behind the knee but none seem to be really swollen except for maybe the ones on my neck.
I went this past Saturday for a 6 week test but the counselor refused to test me saying I need to return at the end of 13 weeks because even if the test is NEG now, I still need to re-test then.
Today, I woke up with a fever that is climbing, last I checked was 100.8 F.
I went to a different testing site, and had the OraQuick Rapid Advance test performed. Results were NEG! I don't know what to think. I know the window period is 12/ 13 weeks but should I take comfort in my result today?
It's been 6.5 weeks, could I be seroconverting now? Or could this fever be something else? I'm so confused now...
Please help!

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Unprotected Insertive Anal Exposure... Please Help!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 06:39:18 pm »
Hey Miami,

Yes you have a risk exposure, but the good news is that you would have been protected up until the condom failed. Not only that, an insertive partner is at much less risk than the receptive partner.

Given that most people (and by most I mean the vast majority) who are going to test positive do so by the 6 week mark, these latest results are a good prediction for a negative result at 13 weeks, when the window period will have expired.

Nevertheless you do need to test again at 13 weeks.

Symptoms or their absence mean pretty much zilch when it comes to diagnosing HIV. Many things can cause a fever. The only way to be sure (as your counselor has told you) is to have that 13 week test.

MtD

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 06:52:42 pm »
Thank you very much for such a quick response Matty!
The thing about the condom was that after I ejaculated and pulled out, the condom was still inside his rectum. I immediately panicked, and inserted my fingers and pulled the condom out and inspected it. My ejaculate was not inside the condom, but in his rectum, which means the condom had slipped off some time before. I'm not sure if I applied too much lube on my penis before putting on the condom, or just didn't roll it all the way down to the base. Nevertheless, my penis was exposed and so I consider this the same as unprotected sex.
Yes, I plan to retest in 6 more weeks. I'm just very anxious about the whole experience.
Thanks again...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 07:04:39 pm »
You lost the condom on withdraw. There is no reason to test. You do need to learn how to correctly withdraw without loosing the condom.

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 07:13:41 pm »
I wish that was the case RapidRod, then my semen would have been inside the condom or at least some of it. Also, when I pulled out my penis was still erect. In retrospect, I did feel some increased sensation at one point, but I didn't stop and check since this has not happened to me before, so I just continued...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 08:01:38 pm »
Dude, you put the condom on first, then apply the lube. No wonder it slipped off. Look down at the bottom of any of Ann's post and follow the link to condoms. There you will learn how to correctly use a condom. Then you will need to test as Matty has advised you.

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 03:35:33 pm »
It's 3 - 4 days later and I still have this fever which I'm keeping down with acetaminophen. Last I checked, it was 99.9 F. It's so hard to remain optimistic and not lose hope :( ...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 06:52:40 pm »
99.9 is not a fever to even speak of if, it is at all. Normal temps can vary like that.

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 07:34:42 pm »
Thanks RapidRod... you are by far the hottest looking Doberman I've ever seen ;) ...

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 05:01:33 pm »
I'm anxious and getting depressed. My fever is gone since Sunday but i'm having some stomach issues, loss of apetite, and I'm feeling tired. I'm afraid the fever might come back...
I keep hoping i'm OK...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 06:19:26 pm »
Miami,

It's unlikely you as the insertive partner would be infected following a condom break. It is also highly unlikely that your six and a half week negative result will change.

Stomach issues, lack of appetite and tiredness can all be symptoms of nothing more than stress. Try to chill while you wait for your conclusive three month test.

Expect a negative result. I am.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 06:28:01 pm »
Thank you Ann! I was wondering why you hadn't responded to my post and felt that maybe you thought I was a lost cause, but now I know better. Thanks for your words of wisdom...
I am about to make myself eat something, even if I don't feel hungry!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 06:33:15 am »
Miami, (and anyone else wondering)

If I don't respond to a thread, it's because I totally agree with the responses that have already been given - combined with my own time restraints. Nothing more, nothing less.

You would be wise to get your conclusive result at three months, but as I said yesterday, I don't expect the result to change. Neither should you.

Once you have this incident behind you, you should make sure you are having routine sexual health care check-ups for hiv as well as all the other STIs, at least once a year - twice a year if you are very active. The other STIs are MUCH easier to transmit so if you haven't already, get screened following this condom break. Not all STIs have obvious symptoms and the only way to be sure you're ok is to test for them. If you engage in giving oral, a throat swab should be requested as well.

Make sure you read through the three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can avoid condom breakage in future. Correctly used condoms rarely break. I've never had one break because I make sure my partner is using them correctly - and you can put the condom on your partner (should you be versatile) as part of foreplay to make sure it's on properly.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Please always keep in mind that unless you've tested together, you can't go by what someone says about their hiv status. People often don't know their true hiv status, and sometimes people lie. It's your job/responsibility to protect yourself no matter what your sexual partner may tell you.

Use condoms correctly and consistently and you'll remain hiv negative. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 12:08:17 pm »
Oh no! I woke up with a cold sore on my lip! I've gotten this from time to time in the past, but isn't it also a sign of a weakened immune system? I'm scared, I can't help it!...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2007, 12:42:32 pm »
No, it isn't a sign of a weaken immune system.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2007, 03:42:40 pm »
Miami,

It is completely normal to get a herpes outbreak (a cold sore is herpes) when you are stressed. It has little to do with the over all state of your immune system.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 09:12:40 pm »
My anxiety has been getting the best of me, so I went today for my 10 wk Oraquick Rapid Advance... results were NEG!!! My symptoms threw me off and I feared the worst but now I feel better. I know results aren't conclusive until 12/ 13 wks but now I feel more confident. Thanks to Matty, RapidRod and Ann for responding to my post and helping me through this...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 10:36:53 pm »
That's a happy result of course. And you're right, it virtually guarantees you that you will continue to test negative at 13 weeks.

In the future be sure you're wearing condoms that are the right size for you.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 10:33:47 pm »
Thank you Andy, I really do hope it stays that way. You guys here on the site are great! ;)

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2007, 03:02:11 pm »
My dear MODs, I'm getting worried again because I feel discomfort/ soreness around my neck/ throat area (lymph nodes?). I know better than to go by symptoms but I can't help it.
What are the chances of my 10 wk NEG OraQuick result changing at 13 wks? I have about a week and a half to go of this "window limbo"...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2007, 05:52:25 pm »
Miami,

You've got more chance of finding a multi-million dollar winning lottery ticket lying in the gutter outside your house than you do of going on to test positive after a ten week negative.

Discuss your neck discomfort with your doctor. We cannot help you with that here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 06:08:29 pm »
Thank you so much for your prompt reply Ann.
About a year ago, my Dermatologist told me I had some Vitiligo so I guess I'm just concerned that perhaps this condition would delay seroconversion or maybe there weren't enough antibodies for the OraQuick to detect in the oral fluid specimen during my last rapid test. Perhaps I'm just analyzing this too much...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 06:19:27 pm »
Yah, you've got those rats running around in your head screeching HIV HIV HIV!

Get productively busy with other stuff in your life. That'd be a much better use of your energy and yes, I agree with Ann that you're going to continue to test negative.

Start getting on with your life. Now!
Andy Velez

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 06:23:20 pm »
Thanks for the advice Andy.
P.S. I'm on my way to the store to buy some rat traps, lol.

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2007, 11:00:24 pm »
Dearest MODs,
I was planning on a 13 wk test but I ended up testing today instead. My 12 wk OraQuick rapid test result was NEG! Can I let go now?
Thank you all for your support!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2007, 07:05:52 am »
Miami,

If I were you, yes, I'd let this go now. The official window period in the UK and most of Europe is twelve weeks.

The difference between the twelve and thirteen week window periods is academic. A full 52-week year has a total of thirteen four-week periods. However, to neatly divide a year up into quarters, each quarter must have thirteen weeks.

This is the sole difference between the US and UK window periods - a differing definition of what constitutes three months (a quarter of a year).

You ARE hiv negative and your result will not be any different next week. Make sure you use condoms correctly and consistently for anal or vaginal intercourse and you'll stay hiv negative. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2007, 11:00:41 am »
Thank you very much Ann for you support!
I will make sure to follow the tips found in your condom and lube links every time.

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2007, 08:47:34 pm »
I'm scared again. I wasn't feeling so great and took my temp and its 100.1 F
Could the OraQuick have missed something? Could it be a late case of ARS or even an OI? Please...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 05:31:09 am »
Miami,

You ARE hiv negative. How could it be an OI? As for late ARS, unless you're on chemo for cancer, anti-rejection drugs following organ transplant, or have been injecting street drugs every day for years, it isn't that either.

You ARE hiv negative.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 12:35:33 pm »
Thank you Ann,
I followed your previous advice and went for an STI check-up at my local health clinic yesterday at 90 days since exposure. They will be checking for common STIs including HIV via standard ELISA. I was told to return in 2 weeks for my results or I can call in a week to ask if the results are in yet. I will post the results...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 12:49:14 pm »
Miami,

You've already had a conclusive negative hiv test. We already know you're hiv negative.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2007, 12:19:29 am »
Hey Mods! Happy Holidays to you all.
I am back asking for your advice after another lack of judgement. Here is my question:
87 days ago (12.5 wks) I had unprotected insertive anal sex with an unknown status male. I tested NEG at 6.5 wks via OraQuick Rapid Advance.
Today, I tested myself using an OraQuick Rapid Advance testing packet I took from work (I am a healthcare worker). The test result was non-reactive after 20 mins with only 1 line appearing at the control line. I checked again at 40 mins and the result was the same. I then removed the swab stick from the developer solution and placed both separately back in the packet and threw away. Hours later, I was curious and grabbed the packet from my wastebasket to take a look at the swab stick again. This time, there was still a line at the control line but there was also a very faint line at the "T" line. Should I consider this test to be NEG or POS?
Please help clarify. Thank you so much!

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2007, 12:43:11 am »
This is a diagnostic question and you should seek the advice of a doctor on interpreting the result of your test.

MtD

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 08:21:27 am »
I just found something that says this rapid test can yield erroneous results before 20 mins and AFTER 40 mins. I just wanted to read your thoughts on the matter...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 10:05:34 am »
Miami,

The rapid tests are designed to be interpreted after a certain amount of time. What happens to them after they've been lying around for hours in a trash bin does not change the original result given at the correct time.

You ARE hiv negative.

I suggest next time you need to be tested for hiv, you go through the proper channels instead of "taking" one from where you work. I can understand you not wanting to test where you work, but surely there are other testing centers you could go to. This way you won't have these kinds of worries over interpreting the results.

And PLEASE, remember to use condoms in future. Stop playing roulette with your health, because one of these days your number will come up. No kidding.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2007, 01:38:16 pm »
Thank you Ann for your stern but kind words, and trust me, this was my very LAST stupid mistake. I have beat myself up over the whole incident like you cannot imagine. I have been safe since, and realize it's condom or nothing!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 01:58:27 pm by MiamiLat »

Offline MiamiLat

Unprotected Insertive Dipping and Reusing Condom...
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2009, 03:37:16 pm »
Hello my good people!
I haven't been on the site for some time since I have been practicing safer sex and have been trying to take into effect what I have learned here.
However, I had the following incident last night:
After rimming another male's ass for a while, I proceeded to rub my penis outside his anus and dipped it inside twice for a few seconds before putting on a condom. After penetrating him for a while, I removed the condom for some oral and after a few minutes, reused the same condom after realizing it was the only one I had. I'm not sure if I put it back on inside-out or the right way.
I continued penetrating him and he asked me to cum right outside his asscrack. I pulled out, removed the condom, and he squatted over my penis so I could cum over his asscrack. I told him I was about to cum, and he then squatted lower and the head of my penis slipped inside his ass as I was cumming. I then pulled out and finished cumming outside but most of it occured in his ass.
What is my HIV risk from this incidence? I am pretty upset at myself since I just tested NEG recently, on 11/07/09. Thank you in advance for your assessment...

Offline RapidRod

Re: Unprotected Insertive Dipping and Reusing Condom...
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2009, 04:21:30 pm »
Please return to your original thread.

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2009, 04:23:01 pm »
How do I do that? I haven't posted in a couple years.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2009, 04:24:04 pm »
 Click on your nick the click on show last posts.

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2009, 04:34:53 pm »
(I was instructed to go to my old thread to write my new post):

Hello my good people!
I haven't been on the site for some time since I have been practicing safer sex and have been trying to take into effect what I have learned here.
However, I had the following incident last night:
After rimming another male's ass for a while, I proceeded to rub my penis outside his anus and dipped it inside twice for a few seconds before putting on a condom. After penetrating him for a while, I removed the condom for some oral and after a few minutes, reused the same condom after realizing it was the only one I had. I'm not sure if I put it back on inside-out or the right way.
I continued penetrating him and he asked me to cum right outside his asscrack. I pulled out, removed the condom, and he squatted over my penis so I could cum over his asscrack. I told him I was about to cum, and he then squatted lower and the head of my penis slipped inside his ass as I was cumming. I then pulled out and finished cumming outside but most of it occured in his ass.
What is my HIV risk from this incidence? I am pretty upset at myself since I just tested NEG recently, on 11/07/09. Thank you in advance for your assessment...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2009, 04:37:34 pm »
OK, I have merged your threads. Use this one only for any entries you want to make.

The risk to the insertive partner is less than to the receptive one. But risk there definitely is for even brief anal without a condom. You can have anal with anyone you want to but you need to do it the safer way. That means always withouth exception the insertive partner has to be wearing a condom.

The other stuff you mentioned -- rubbing, oral, etc., are only risky theoretically. The real risk sexually is through unprotected intercourse.

The odds are in your favor that you will test negative. But yes, you do need to get tested. You can do it initally at 6 weeks. Assuming you test negative then it almost guarantees you will test negative for a final result at 13 weeks.

If you name indicates that you are living in Miami, I'll say something further. I was at a health-related and HIV meeting the other night. One of the statistics mentioned is that Miami has the highest rate of infection of any U.S. city right now. So be smart and avoid turning yourself into an unhappy statisitic. Use those condoms...EVERY TIME.

Good luck with your test result(s).
Andy Velez

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2009, 04:46:49 pm »
Thank you Andy. I know and understand the odds of infection for Unprotected Insertive Anal Sex, and I also know the risk is less for the Insertive partner. I also realize the real risk is through unprotected intercourse.
The questions posed in my new post are regarding the three total instances of dipping that occured and having reused the condom. The actual intercourse was with a condom.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2009, 07:35:36 pm »
Reusing the condom is not a problem.

Dipping? Well what you described sounded more like for-real penetation to me, however brief.

It's up to you and although I expect you will likely test negative, I would still suggest you get tested just to be sure.
Andy Velez

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2009, 10:50:03 pm »
Muchas Gracias Andy!

Offline MiamiLat

I got a call from the County Health Clinic and need advice...
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2011, 08:32:28 pm »
Hey Mods! Hope all is well on your end. I haven't been on the forum in a while as I have been using condoms consistently for intercourse and have actually refrained from it for about a year.
I have however, been engaging in unprotected oral because, as I understand, is considered low risk activity.
Well, on June 9th I received a disturbing call from the County Health Clinic. I was told someone I had sexual contact with tested positive for syphilis and HIV and I should come in to get tested.
So the next day, I went to the STD clinic and was tested for HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia. I tested negative for all and so I refused the penicillin shot that is usually given for exposures to syphilis.
My last sexual contact was on April 25th, exactly 6 weeks from my STD tests. Assuming the guy I was with is the one who tested pos for HIV and syphilis, can I be reassured I was not infected?
As you know, I am male and my risk with this other male was unprotected receptive oral sex where I swallowed his semen and rimmed him. Please advise. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Thank you in advance!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2011, 10:23:46 pm »
As long as you and the other guy did not have unprotected anal intercourse then I don't see any cause for concern about HIV. Nor any need for HIV testing. Nothing else you are reporting put you at risk for the sexual transmission of HIV.
Andy Velez

Offline MiamiLat

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2011, 11:05:12 pm »
I appreciate the prompt response Andy.
For some reason, I thought someone that was co-infected with HIV and syphilis made transmission more likely. Does this not apply to receptive oral sex to completion?
Thanks again, I've just been a bit rattled since receiving that disturbing phone call...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2011, 11:08:09 pm »
Oral sex isn't a risk of HIV transmission.

Offline MiamiLat

Re: I got a call from the County Health Clinic and need advice...
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2011, 11:17:20 pm »
Thank you RapidRod. So oral sex is not a risk for HIV even if the person receiving oral is co-infected with HIV and syphilis...

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.