Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:34:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 226
Total: 228

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: a message from Mini - in her own words  (Read 66075 times)

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
a message from Mini - in her own words
« on: December 10, 2007, 07:58:10 am »
I take different medicines.  My different medicines are the yucky medicine and the pills.  There are some other people here from all over the world who are like me. People even from Texas! Do you have to take yucky medicine, too?  Does your mommy put milk in your meds so they taste better?  My mommy does.  I hope you all get better and can come to my birthday party which is in August (date deleted by mum...sorry).  I will be 8 years old.  Thank you.  Goodbye.

(Mini's exact words typed by mum)

www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline RapidRod

Re: a message from Mini - in her own words
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 08:01:13 am »
That was sweet.

Offline bear60

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 08:02:39 am »
I hope you let Mimi know that I think she is a brave little girl and has the best Mommie in the world.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 08:05:37 am »
I think we've found our newest blogger. ;D

Hi Mini what is your favorite subject in school?

Hal
(who takes his medicine with milk too.)

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 08:09:18 am »
Tell mini, that yes we have to take yucky medicines , most of us don't have a wonderful mommy to mix them with milk.  But I do it for my little boy when he has to take medicine.     Hope she has a great birthday party.                 What a sweet message.    Cristy

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 08:57:52 am »
Hi Mini!

I live on a big Rock in the middle of the Irish Sea. I get to fly on an airplane to see my special doctor, because we don't have any special doctors here on the Rock.

"The Rock" is my silly name for where I live - it's really called the Isle of Man. (we have girls and women here too ;) )

I've heard you're a really good dancer - maybe you can teach me some steps one day.

Hugs,
Ann
xxx
(who thanks Mini's mom for posting Mini's message)
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline minismom

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 09:45:30 am »
Hi doggy man.  My favorite subject in school is math.  Maybe one day you can meet me and I can teach you how to dance.  The Isle of Man is a funny name for your house.  I don't get to ride in an airplane, but my paw-paw can fly them.  And helicopters, too.  I like to ride on roller coasters.  My mom has to drive me to Dr. Muffin's (her nickname for her PID) office in our truck.  My mom said I can't tell you my phone number.  My mom is my teacher of homeschool.  And, my dad, too.  We clean up our rooms all by ourselves.  Sometimes, dad helps us.  He doesn't like to. And I live in WV mountains where we have boys and girls, too. That's it. Thank you.  Good bye.
www.watoto.com
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 09:50:45 am »
Hi Mini. My dog's name is Sam The Hot Dog. He said he would love to play catch with you. Sam wants to know if you have any pets at home? Sam can count to fifty.

Offline minismom

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2007, 09:58:07 am »
How can our dog count to 50?  That is impossible for a dog and a cat.  No animals can do that.  That is just crazy.  And I do not have pets at home.  Someday you can see my dance class.  Maybe I can teach you some of it.  And me and my sister has a bunkbed.  My little sister and brother just have regular beds.  And only the dog that I have is my stuffed animal Lacey.  Lacey is the only dog that can count and she can count to 15.  I have more stuffed animals.  I love animals.  Someone is sending me a teddy bear from Germany.  I have to go do my work - dad says.  Oh, and thank you.
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2007, 10:04:53 am »
How can our dog count to 50?  That is impossible for a dog and a cat.  No animals can do that.  That is just crazy.  And I do not have pets at home.  Someday you can see my dance class.  Maybe I can teach you some of it.  And me and my sister has a bunkbed.  My little sister and brother just have regular beds.  And only the dog that I have is my stuffed animal Lacey.  Lacey is the only dog that can count and she can count to 15.  I have more stuffed animals.  I love animals.  Someone is sending me a teddy bear from Germany.  I have to go do my work - dad says.  Oh, and thank you.

Sam is very, very, smart, just like you. I would love to see your dance class. I bet you are the best dancer in the whole class. Maybe you can teach me the Hokey-Pokey. Do you know that dance? Sam wanted me to send a picture to his new friend. Now do what your Dad says and finish your school work. ;)

From Sam.

To Mini.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 10:07:44 am »
Hi Mini,

My house isn't called the Isle of Man, it just has a number. The country I live in is called the Isle of Man. It's an island. Maybe you can learn more about it at your homeschool.

Do you have the top bunk or the bottom bunk? I like the top, but when you have the bottom you can hang blankets all around and make your own bed-tent. Ever try that? It's fun.

We can't have your phone number, but we can write to each other on the computer when your mom helps you. ;)

Hugs,
Ann
xxx
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 10:33:31 am »
Hi Mini:

Wow, you like math?  I just had to take a math class (algebra actually) where I go to college at.  It was really hard!  I think that's great that you like math, though.  I'm sure it will help you as you get older.  I live in Indiana, right by the border of Michigan.  It is very cold here right now and we've been having freezing rain, which I don't like at all.  I think it's neat that we're getting to hear from you, with your mom's help.  Keep in touch with us, sweetie~
Peace-
Betty
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2007, 11:02:58 am »
Hi, Mini!

I'm Tim and I live in the Georgia mountains.  I love dogs and kids, and I am awful at math.  Just awful.  I also take yucky medicine with milk.  Chocolate milk, to be specific.  I love chocolate milk.  I'm also glad that you and your Mom are on here so we can hear about your dancing.

Tim
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline mjmel

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 12:13:07 pm »
Hi Mini. Mum tells us you are a sweet young girl, full of sugar and spice.
Some of the meds are gross, yes! I take mine with fruit juice sometimes just to get'em down my throat.  I also like animals--they're great to have around. I have several kinds of animals on a small farm in Ohio. Three pygmy goats (small goats), nine llamas, six dogs, and two cats and one pot bellied pig named Georgie! Georgie is a really funny guy and smarter than the average pig. You ought to hear the noises he makes when I give him sweet peas to eat. Funny stuff.
Check out the picture of a young llama and then one of Georgie below.
Hope you have a great day, today, Mini.

Mike M

Offline penguin

• The Penguin Whisperer
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 12:14:51 pm »
hey chickpea  :)

My name is Kate, and I live in England - part of a bigger island, kinda next door to the one that Ann lives on.  I take my meds with milk sometimes, usually just with boring old water though - but I do have a special cup I like to use, with a bendy-twirly straw.

How was school today? Maths used to be one of my favourite subjects too - I also liked art, & learning about different parts of the world and the people who live there.

Sounds like you were the star of your dance recital the other night! I used to do ballet and modern dance, a long time ago. I don't think I ever had a tambourine though - just a floaty scarf to wave around (which always made me feel a bit silly)

Say hello to Lacey for me  :)

Kate

Offline John2038

• Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
    • HIV Research News (Twitter)
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 12:36:48 pm »
Mini, your are a very great girl !!

I wishes you a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

God Bless You Mini :)

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 12:48:17 pm »
Hi Mini----

It is good to hear from you. Your Mommy is very proud of you and talks about you a lot. I think you are a very brave and smart little girl. Your Mommy says you did very well at your dance performance. I use to take ballet when I was smaller and could actually stand on my toes!!!! I know what you mean about the medicine being yucky. The pill I take is too big and I always have to cut it in half. I hope to hear more from you...
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 01:29:06 pm »
Hi mini,

I live across the ocean, with my dog Lola.
You are such a brave little girl.

I have to take these yuck pilss as well..
I know they are makong me well; so... i take them with smething nice.

Lola sends you lots of doggiekiessies...

big hug to you and your mama

Herman and Lola
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline Basquo

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2007, 01:47:17 pm »
Hi Mini,

I have to take pills every day and they aren't yucky but sometimes they make me feel yucky.  That doesn't happen very much, though , so I don't mind taking them.

I live in Austin, which is the capital of Texas.  It's a city, but my dad has a small ranch that is not far away.  He has horses and cattle, and there are wild pigs that live around there, too. Sometimes they come into the yard and tear up all the grass so my dad had to put a different kind of fence up to keep them out.

Here's a picture of my dad's horse Red Texas.

Cheers,
Creighton

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 02:45:05 pm »
Hey Mini!

My name's Matty and I live in Australia, on the other side of the planet. I don't like my medicines either. Your mummy tells us lots about you especially how well you danced the other day.

We have lots of interesting animals in Australia. Here's a picture of one called a wombat:

He's just a baby and lives in a pouch on his mummy's belly.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Matty :)

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 03:59:49 pm »
Hi princess, oops I mean queen..we do have another queen here so I hope she won't get mad at us for stealing her name.. :D

My name is Jan and I live way over the other side of the world in New Zealand..can you imagine that while you are having your winter snow we are having our summer and it's getting really hot here now..so at Christmas we have BBQ's out in the back yard or on the beach...how strange is that.

I have posted you a photo of couple of the animals that I have on my little farm, I hope you like them...the Alpaca is called Carlos and the goatis called Jenni, we have 7 Alpacas, 6 goats, 7 sheep 11 chickens and two dogs.

Thank you for inviting us to your to your birthday party, it's a shame I live so far away from everyone..

Give mummy a big hug for me, you are so lucky to have each other.

Big hugs to you Mini
Love Jan :-*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2007, 04:39:07 pm »
Hi Mini!

I'm Alan, and I live in north Alabama.   I think you are a very brave and smart girl!  I also like to dance......I took ballroom dancing I and II !  (I'm not very good at latin dances though...)

hugs & kisses,

Alan
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline minismom

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2007, 08:06:00 pm »
Hello!  It's nice to talk to you and I love Doxa Dance.  I love the animals that you let me look at.  I love your horse, your chickens, and the llama, and the goat and the baby fat pig, and the baby mouse thingy (wambat).  I love unicorms but they aren't real, I know that. Everyday in the morning I have to do school like my big brother.  Only,he goes to school and I have homeschool.  I used to go to school but now I have homeschool.  I sleep on the top of the bunkbed and my sister sleeps on the bottom.  My yucky medicine isn't my pill medicine.  My yucky medicine is liquid.  They are called zerit and kaletra.  They get mixed together and then mommy puts milk in it.  My pills are called susteva and I take that and my fish oil with my juice or sometimes my tea.  Now I have to go to bed because my dad says.  Mom said I could write and tell you all good night and look at the pictures you sent me.  Maybe I will draw you a picture and my mom will send it to you.  I'll look on my map tomorrow and see where you are and you can look on your map and see where I am.  Now daddy says I really have to go to bed.  Hope you will write back to me - this is really fun. Thank you and goodbye.

mini
www.watoto.com

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2007, 10:24:17 pm »
Hope you will write back to me - this is really fun. Thank you and goodbye.

mini

We absolutely will.  Count on it!   :-*

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2007, 05:37:02 am »
I love the animals that you let me look at.  I love your horse, your chickens, and the llama, and the goat and the baby fat pig, and the baby mouse thingy (wambat).

Hehehehe. He does look like a mouse, doesn't he? :)

Actually he's not a mouse. He's a marsupial. Marsupials are found only in Australia, Papua New Guinea and North America. You might be familiar with his cousins, the opossums.

When he grows up, he'll look something like a badger.

Matty :)

Offline Nadine

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 06:22:36 am »
Hi Mini !

I live in Michigan, our state is shaped like a giant mitten.  It's getting quite cold here now, time to wear our mittens.  We gets lots of snow here in the winter, the boys and girls like to build snowmen. 
I have been through the mountains of WV a few times, it's just beautiful!  Do you get any snow there?
I also like to dance..in my livingroom!  :)  Dancing makes me feel good!

Here's a picture of my dog Buddy, he is a big sweetheart!  He loves to cuddle  :)  Don't let him fool you, he does not sleep in his doggie bed, he sleeps with me.  We use his bed for a toybox  ;D

Hope you have a wonderful day Mini !

Offline mjmel

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2007, 07:04:36 am »
Hi again, Mini. So glad you are enjoying the messages and pictures that the different folks are sending to you. It is interesting to learn about all the people, animals and places that are in your messages, isn't it?
You mum wrote us about Dance night. She was bragging about how well you danced. That is swell !.
I hope you have a nice day, Mini.
Are you really going to draw a picture to send to us? That would be so neat to see.
bye,
Mike M

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2007, 07:15:26 am »
Good morning Mini:

I live in the northern part of Indiana.  I have one cat named Poppy that I adopted from a local animal shelter.  I've had her almost two years.  I would send a picture, but alas, I don't have a digital camera.  And I don't know how to use my scanner to put the picture on here.   We are getting freezing rain right now, which makes it really yucky to drive around in.  A lot of slipping and sliding.  I hope you're having pretty good weather where you're at.  Are you getting excited for Christmas?  Have a good day, sweetie.
Peace-
Betty
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2007, 07:21:43 am »
Hi Mini this is Sam the Hot Dog here. I'm getting my dad to type for me like your mom types for you. My dad put my Christmas stocking up for me on the fireplace. It is red and green and says Have A Dog Gone Good Christmas on it. I hope Santa fills it with bones because I have been a good boy this year. Except when Daddy leaves his socks on the floor and I chew holes in them. ;D Have you been good? Do you chew holes in your daddy's socks? My dad is nice. He lets me stick my head out the car window when we drive to Grandpa's.

I have a joke for you to ask your dad.

Dad, how do you catch a squirrel?

Climb up in a tree and act like a nut!

That's all from me right now. I'll talk to you later. Here's a picture of my Christmas stocking.

Your friend,
Sam

Offline minismom

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2007, 07:30:19 am »
Good morning! I just woke up and mommy read me your letters. I love your dog. I am excited that Christmas is coming up.  We put up our christmas tree and we put up our stockings.  Dad said someday when it's Christmas time, we can make cookies - but he said "maybe". For Christmas, I want some boy Barbie dolls because i already have girls, and I want banoculars and a telescope.  I like to play with my toys but sometimes we don't take care of them.  We torture them and break them .(mom says, "torture"? ???)  I hope you all have a really good Christmas.  Mom needs to teach me how to do the computer so I can write my letters myself.  Thank you and bye!

mini
www.watoto.com

Offline minismom

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2007, 07:35:15 am »
Dear Sam,
I don't chew on my dad's sock.  I'm a human being, not a dog.  And, his socks are really nasty.  His feet stink really bad.  Make sure you write a letter to Santa so you can get what you want.  I wrote a letter and my mom mailed it for us.  I had a dog named Shelby Dog but she ran away when i was little.

mini
www.watoto.com

Offline heartforyou

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2007, 01:05:54 pm »
Hi mini,

I told you about my dog Lola.

She is such a sweety. She  loves fresh meat and fish.
And when i drop one of my pills she sniffs at it and then runs away..;she  does not like my pills at all :D :D :D :D

Lola can do all sort of tricks like roll-over, sit, speak.. I bet you woul love to play ball with her. She pushes the ball away with her snout and I have  to catch it.. just like real football..

I hope you are having fun preparing for Christmas.. and when daddy's feet smell bad squueze your nose and tell him.. ;D ;D ;D

big hug from Belgium.
Belgium lays in Europe and has 10.000.000 people living in it.
It is very rainy now and ocld.. We don(t have snow that much, but not enough sunshine either.
Big doggy kiss and lick form Lola and me

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 01:07:32 pm by heartforyou »

Offline minismom

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2007, 01:51:27 pm »
Dear Sam and Lola and all the people,
We know that you can do tricks.  What do you want for Christmas? It snows a lot here.  Lola, can you count to 50 like Sam?  Or just to 15 like Lacey dog? 

They are going to take a picture of my brain (mom edits: MRI) and give me gas to sleep.  And put in a IVS (I.V.) when I'm asleep.  I can't eat anything and I think I'm gonna starve all the way to death.  Do you know what your brain looks like?

School was fine.  But I had a little trouble with my math.  I like to color and drawed a picture that I was having a snowball fight and going sledding.  I read about fish in the ocean.  I didn't do my alphabetical order. (mom says, "whoops!") I like when it snows but it is only raining.  And even when it snows and other schools are closed, mom says our school isn't gonna close. 

That's all .  I just had my nap.  Make sure you write a note back (mom says, "told you she was a queen!")
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2007, 03:31:35 pm »
Hi Mini this is Sam. I like snow too, but it is very warm here today. It is so warm that I had to help my dad mow the backyard. Sometimes he lets the grass grow and gets high enough to tickle my tummy. Wow you sound very brave. I have only had the outside of me photographed, never the inside. I wonder what our brains do look like? I bet they look like gummy worms. ;D I don't know what I want for Christmas. I better hurry and make up my mind so I can send my letter to Santa. Tell your Mommy that if it snows homeschoolers get to go out and make a snowman. That's all for me right now. Here's a picture of me in the hat I will wear for your birthday. Write me soon.

love,
Sam

Dan J.

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2007, 03:52:56 pm »
Hi Mini my name is Dan & I live in Jackson TN.  I have a Minature Schanuzer, his name is Felix. He just became the daddy to 5 gorgeous little schnauzer pups on Nov.14th.  So, you like to dance,. What else do you like to do? I have to take yucky medicene everyday too. Sometimes it makes my stomach upset, but I know it is keeping me well so I take it everyday. Your a brave little girl  and I am glad I have had the chance to  talk to you online. What do you want Santa Clause to bring you for Christmas? Hopefully one day you can have your own little doggie to cuddle with and give hugs and kisses to.

Here is a photo of my new puppies.

Hugs,

Dan

Felix and his baby puppies send you doggie kisses.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 03:54:34 pm by Dan J. »

Offline minismom

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2007, 06:13:58 pm »
Dear Dan, Sam, and Felix,
It hasnt' been snowing that much in WV.  For Christmas, i want Santa to bring me a trampoline, banoculars, and a telescope.  And boy Barbies.  And girl Barbies because my brothers broke the arms off my other Barbies.  And, I want some Barbie clothes and I want a toy puppy.  I also want my own computer to type to you on.  I want a mirror and a guittar, no a keyboard, it's easier to play the keyboard and sing in the microphone. I need an alarm clock that rings because I never know when it's morning 'cuz my eyes are closed.

My room is yellow and it has pink curtains.  It has a toy kitchen and my bunkbed.  It has my blue blocks. It has a purple carpet floor. (mom says, it's NOT purple) Right now it's messy a lot and we never clean it up.  I was supposed to clean it up today, but I didn't so i can't watch quiet time.

Good night, I have to go clean my room or go to bed. Then at 7 o'clock I have to take my meds and brush my teeth and eat my vitamen and go to sleep.

mini
www.watoto.com

Dan J.

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2007, 06:24:03 pm »
Sweet dreams sweetie. You better write a letter to Santa Clause to make sure he knows what you want for Christmas!

I don't like to clean my room either.

hugs,

Dan

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2007, 07:20:55 pm »
Hi Mini
Math was very hard for me, but i use a lot of math at my job. learn all the math you can, it will help you when you grow up.
I'm Nadine's husband, and Buddy the dog sleeps with us all the time. he loves kids. he would sit up and beg you to pet him. he is a silly doggie.
If i have a hard time with a math problem maybe you can help me with it.
I'm going to try milk tonight with my pills. i hope it helps.

Your friend
                                                                   Lucas

Offline minismom

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2007, 08:41:59 am »
When I grow up, I want to be a woman that looks through a telescope, and a farmer, and even a mom.  And, I'm gonna be a policeman and a fire fighter.  I can be all these things, because on each day i wll do a different job.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  If you are already growed up, what do you do on your job?  That's it.  Thank-you.

mini
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2007, 08:48:30 am »
Hi Mini:

Well, I'm grown up, but right now I don't work because I'm in college.  I just got done taking a math course (algebra, yuck!) and I got an "A" in it.  I don't know how I did it, math for me is very hard.

I already baked some Christmas cookies and some fudge.  Are you going to bake cookies also? 
Luv-
Aunt B.

Offline minismom

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2007, 09:00:16 am »
I'm going to bake Christmas cookies and we already decorated our house.  I am a diabetic and can't have sugar so I have to make cookies with Splenda. Mom got me candy canes made with Splenda, too. You made a A in math that's good for you!  I had trouble with math yesterday but I finished it.  It's raining today and windy.  I'm going shopping but I don't know what for.  Mom has to buy more art paper.  Dad is on his way home so I have to get on my raincoat to go shopping.  I'll talk to you later.
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2007, 09:04:13 am »
Mini, I'm a diabetic also and let me tell you, the things that are made with Splenda are yummy!  I've had peach cobbler made with the brown sugar Splenda has which was really good.  I've got to go out today too.  My daughter, who lives in the state of Washington, wants me to mail her some of the cookies and fudge I made.  I also have to go get some blood taken out of my arm for a test called a phenotype.  That's where they draw blood, and use all the different medicines against the HIV and see which ones go past the medicine.  (Sorry, I don't know how to make it easier to understand).  That way, the doctor will know which medicines to put me on next.  I hope you have a good time shopping!
Luv-
Aunt B.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2007, 09:20:30 am »
Hi Mini it's Sam again. My job is to guard the house when my daddy goes to work. My daddy says part of my job description (I don't know what that means) is not to bark at the postman. I also like to play catch. Would you play catch with me?

your friend,
Sam

Offline heartforyou

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2007, 12:26:55 pm »
Hi Mini,

I must have blown so hard that all the rain and clouds we had in the last months have flown all the way to your state... ooops. Sorry.. well, the plats and grass need water , so..

I work in a hotel. I look after people from all over the world. From the US, from Europe, even from China... Well, i happen to speak some chinese. how are you sounds like : ni hao ma?

Funny isn't it? It is not easy but children learn it so can as well....

Well, I just got off form work as it is already 6.30 pm here.
Lola needs some ball games..; and her daddy some well deserved rest.

You have a wonderfull day , my little princess..
thank you mom for having this great idea.. brings back my childhood and I am so sure Miniis loving all the responses...

Big hug from herman and Lola

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 12:28:27 pm by heartforyou »

Offline minismom

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2007, 04:52:38 pm »
I know the medicine tastes kinda nasty, but I have to take it.  Next fall, I'm going to play football. Dr. Muffin said I can if my bloodwork in May is good.  I want to learn to swim in the deep water.  I can jump off the diving board with my lifevest on but I can't jump off the diving board in the deep water without it or I will drown.   Someday, mom is going to teach me how to sew and do that hooking (mom screams, "CROCHETING!").  I have to take my bloodwork,too.  They take a needle and poke it into my arm right in the middle.  They don't put me to sleep but I don't say "ow!" or cry.  Then I get to pick a prize.  And I like pizza!  And I like cheetoes and bananas. I like icecream and brownies and i like cookies and jello and cake. What do you like to eat?

We went shopping today and got art paper and crayons.  I was looking in the store then we ate at Ryans.  I walked with mom in the craft store. We went into the game place. Now daddy has to go fix our lights. My favorite colors are pink, red, and yellow.  What are your favorite colors?
Have a really good dinner.  I don't know what we are having yet.

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2007, 05:04:11 pm »
Hi Mini

My name is Pete.  I live in NJ but work in New York City right in Times Square.  My building is next to the one where the ball drops on New Years Eve!  There are so many people and so many lights. 

I don't have to take yucky medicine yet, but when I do I hope I will be as brave as you.   

I have a niece who is 6 years old.   This weekend we are going to see "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" on Broadway.  It is a musical based on the cartoon.   Have you ever seen the cartoon?  It is one of my favorites.

I also have a cat named Stewie.  He is 9months old and almost full grown.  I got him when he was very tiny.  I will send you pictures when I get home.

I hope you have a nice Christmas.  You are a very lucky girl to have a mommy and daddy that love you so much :)  Everyone on the message board loves you too.

Talk to you later
Pete

Offline fearless

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2007, 05:35:10 pm »
Hi Mini,

My name is Little Steve because I am really short. I live in Australia adn ot very far from Matty.

I like to swim too. When I was young my mummy used to make me wear a life vest too because I could not swim very well. Now that I am older I can swim a long way. Last year I did a really long swim and swam one and half miles in the ocean. It was very, very scary but I made it to the end.

You are really lucky because you get to play in the snow. It never snows where I live. I've never seen snow.

Little Steve
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline minismom

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2007, 07:42:06 am »
Steve, it's a good thing you didn't get eaten by a shark!  That would've been bad and you wouldn't have won the race that way.  Did you wear a diving suit?  My mom can not let us go in the ocean, I mean the deep side where the sharks are.  There are different kinds of animals in the ocean and all kinds of fish like puffer fish, electric fish, and poison fish.  If anyone steps on the poison fish, or rubs him, or touches it, they die.  I saw it on Discovery channel.  There are big fish, little fish, skinny fish,and fat fish.  Just like people.

Dear Lola, Sam, and Buddy,
My nana and paw-paw have 2 dogs.  She used to have more, but the black dogs died.  She has a new dog named Ginger.  Her other white dog's name is Kandi.  She has a cat named Sugar, too.  And we have lots of deer but we can't feed them or keep them.  They live in the woods.  And, guess what, I keep toys in my bed, too.  My brother's birthday is coming up on Sunday.  We are having his party on Saturday.  Mom's making breaksfast for the party at supper time.  We are going to sing Christmas songs to old people on tomorrow night.  We were supposed to go before but it was raining.  I have to go have school.

Bye and thank you!

mini
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2007, 08:09:42 am »
Good morning to Mini from Sam. What is your favorite Christmas song? My favorite Christmas song is Silent Night or Frosty the Snowman.

How old will your brother be on his birthday? He is lucky to have a birthday so close to Christmas.

I keep my toys in my bed too. That way if I wake up in the night I can play with them. I like to bury a stuffed toy I have in the blankets. I pretend I am digging a hole. My favorite blanket was sent to me by my Aunt Kate all the way from England. The same Kate that gave you the marshmallow recipe. Kate is especially nice to dogs and children. I like her very much. I will show you a picture of me on Kate's blanket. That's all from me.

your friend,
Sam

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2007, 08:25:12 am »
Hey, Mini! 

It's Tim.  Guess what?  We've got lots of deer here, too.  They come through the yard a lot.  We sometimes have bears, too.  I think I may have a new black dog now.  He came to my porch a few days ago and has stayed.  I am glad he may keep the bears away, but I wish I could still see the deer.  His barking may keep them away, too.  It's OK, though because he is sweet and likes to run around the yard a lot.

I don't have a picture of him yet, but I will try to get one soon.

Tim
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.