Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:41:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 228
Total: 229

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Be worried about hiv  (Read 11707 times)

Offline icedogg

Be worried about hiv
« on: February 20, 2010, 01:11:33 am »
Dear sir
Some days ago,I made love with a sex worker,unprotected oral sex and protected sexual intercourse.After all I found a small red cut on my penis head.I don't know  whether the cut was bleeding when she gave me the oral sex and I don't know if her mouth was bleeding or her mouth had any ulser.Before the sexual practices,i made rubbing with her vulvae by my penis head without a condom.Some her vaginal fluid was be tainted on me penis head.When I finished ejaculating semen,I found one half of my penis was out of my condom,but penis head was still in it.The semen didn't ran out of the condom,and the condom didn't broken.
So I want to ask,am I at risk for my actions?do i need to test for hiv?(if she was infected) :'(

Offline RapidRod

Re: Be worried about hiv
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 01:15:23 am »
You were never at risk of contracting HIV.

Offline icedogg

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 01:33:07 am »
I am very very nervous ,Can the hiv on her vaginal fluid go through the red cut?I don't know whether my cut was bleeding or not.if it was bleeding,am i at big risk?But after the oral sex,I didn't see a clear bloodstain on my penis head.So am I at riskfor it?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 02:27:49 am by icedogg »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 01:40:57 am »
You stated you had protected vaginal intercourse.

Offline icedogg

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 01:52:34 am »
yes,i had.but before the protected vaginal intercourse,I made rubbing with her vulvae by my penis head without a condom.Some her vaginal fluid was  tainted on me penis head!
I am warried that the hiv went though the cut.....
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 02:28:15 am by icedogg »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 01:54:45 am »
You were never at risk and before you ask you don't need testing.

Offline icedogg

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 02:30:44 am »
U mean I am not at risk no matter what the cut was? :'(

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 02:33:34 am »
Cut or no cut. NO RISK..

Offline icedogg

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 02:40:34 am »
if the cut was bleeding,but I didn't see it,am I at risk because of the vaginal fluid?Need to test ?It is the final question about this.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 02:43:14 am »
No matter what type of spin you want to add you were never at risk.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 06:06:17 am »
ice,

Rubbing genitals together without penetration is called frottage and frottage is not a risk for hiv infection, regardless of your cut.

Getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection. Not only is saliva not infectious, but it also contains over a dozen proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect. Your cut does not change this. As for worrying about blood in her mouth, unless you repeatedly punched her in the mouth before she blew you, there could not possibly have been enough blood present to be any danger to you. Not one person has EVER been infected through getting a blowjob and you aren't going to be the first.

Protected intercourse is just that - protected - and is not a risk for hiv infection. As long as the head of your penis was covered, you were protected. Hiv cannot infect via the skin on the shaft.

You had no risk.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline icedogg

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 10:44:42 am »
Ann
    If my cut was bleeding and some vaginal fluid was on my penis head,could hiv go through the cut?amI at risk for it?I am awaiting......
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 11:21:48 am by icedogg »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 12:46:48 pm »
You don't seem to be listening to what is being said to you. We get very clearly what the details of this incident are. Even with the bleeding and rubbing your penis there was no risk. HIV is a fragile virus and sexually it is only known to be transmitted through unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Everything else is only risky theoretically.

If we had any doubts we would tell you. You are worrying needlessly. There is no need for testing. Stop the drama and get on with your life. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline icedogg

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 09:53:51 am »
      ???now i have a new question
     A girl and I licked anus each other.Her anus had hemorrhoids and me too.Perhaps her hemorrhoids and mine was bleeding.I dont konw if her tongue had ulcer or not,I also dont konw mine.But I didnt feel clear pain.I want to ask a question.If the girl is infected,AM  I AT RISK for licking her nus and take her licking anus?DO I NEED TO TEST FOR IT?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 10:17:03 am »
Rimming is not a risk for HIV transmission. With or without bleeding hemorrhoids it is not a risk. Your saliva has over a dozen elements and proteins which very effectively prevent the transmission of viable HIV.

As you have been told before, sexually the risk for HIV transmission is all about unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. There is no need for testing.
Andy Velez

Offline icedogg

The question of condom
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 12:41:34 am »
i have a question,may be it's simple.
i know the protected sex is safe.But i have seen some reports,they said if the quality of condoms was low,there were some eyelets on the condoms which couldn't been found by man's eyes.The hiv still could go through these eyelets to cause injected.
the viewpoint is right??
i can't judge the quality of condoms,if I used a low quality condom and the girl was injected,I was at risk of hiv?OMG.....Plz help me!!

Offline RapidRod

Re: The question of condom
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 05:35:38 am »
■Please do not start a new thread every time you have another question or thought - regardless if you think your questions are related to each other or not. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Additional threads will be merged.

■If you cannot find your thread, click on the "Show own posts" link in the left-hand column of any forum page, under your name

Offline icedogg

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 05:51:15 am »
i am sorry.but could you answer my question ?

Offline icedogg

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2010, 05:55:16 am »
i am sorry.but could you answer my question ?

Offline icedogg

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2010, 06:37:36 am »
Firstly I said sorry because I have made a mistake.Now I copied the new post under my old post.Plz Master to delete my another post.
This is my new question:
i know the protected sex is safe.But i have seen some reports,they said if the quality of condoms was low,there were some eyelets on the condoms which couldn't been found by man's eyes.The hiv still could go through these eyelets to cause injected.
the viewpoint is right??
i can't judge the quality of condoms,if I used a low quality condom and the girl was injected,I was at risk of hiv?Plz help me and answer my question,thank you very much

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 07:06:21 am »
Condoms are listed as medical devices and are mfg. under FDA guidelines lines. Latex condoms when used correctly and consistently are very effective in preventing HIV and other STD transmission.

Offline icedogg

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2010, 07:41:51 am »
but now i am workin in China,there are many low quality condoms.i dont know clearly the condom i used.but i am sure that the condom  wasn't broken because the semen was still in the condom

Offline icedogg

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2010, 08:22:52 am »
am i at risk?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2010, 08:27:32 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2010, 08:38:40 am »
I've merged your threads into a single one. You've been asked before to stay in the same thread. That's a rule here so please follow it in the future.

Once again you are worrying needlessly. That's an urban myth about low quality condoms as a potential risk. Latex condoms are inexpensive, the most widely in use universally and perfectly reliable for safety from transmission.

It is actually lambskin condoms which are potentially risky and because of their greater expense are not the sort sex workers are using.

Again, you are worrying needlessly.

Andy Velez

Offline icedogg

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2010, 08:42:21 am »
i am in china now not in america so i am worried the quality of the  condom.so i am worried about my question.   

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 09:00:41 am »
Yes, I understood that you are in China.  The cheapest condoms ARE latex and are used in China. And they provide effective protection.

Listen, if you are going to wring your hands and worry there's nothing we can do about that. But I don't see any cause for concern on your part. 

I can tell you that we are not going to go through another round of extended exchanges with you about this issue. You will very, very quickly find yourself getting a Time Out or being banned from the site.

You did not have a risk and you are worrying needlessly. Period. Get on with your life and cut out the drama.
Andy Velez

Offline icedogg

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 09:10:34 am »
i am so sorry but i just want to know the answer clearly.may be i cannot describe clearly so i asked  a few question but i have no another meaning.sorry i have known the point.i won't ask this kind of questions   

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2010, 09:24:31 am »
I understood your question and I have answered it, quite clearly. You have no cause for concern.
Andy Velez

Offline icedogg

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2010, 09:37:17 am »
Thank you very much.
I hope you and master don't ban my  speak.I must pay my attention to ask question.I say sorry again.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2010, 09:52:37 am »
You're welcome. Now get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline icedogg

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2010, 10:47:46 am »
Thank you again,I'm very grateful to you ,Ann and RapidRod.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.