Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:50:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773292
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 802
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 702
Total: 702

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: help to much stresss do i have hiv  (Read 9462 times)

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
help to much stresss do i have hiv
« on: September 26, 2011, 06:21:01 pm »
About 4 weeks ago I had an encounter with a prostitute, she put the condom on me and gave me oral sex after seconds we started having sex she got scared and mention that the condom was broken so I look at it and took it out and put it back on and it was ok, then we had more sex for about 2 minutes. Then I ask her why she was worried and she told me that she doesn’t have the “T” that she can get pregnant. I didn’t ejaculated after the encounter I took a shower and clean myself, I forgot to look at the condom but I think it didn’t broke.
The problem is that I remember she was smoking marijuana and had Vicks on her mouth.
After 6 days of the encounter I got HIV test and I got negative on all just with thrigliserids at 304 and ASL at 60 (the doctor mention that I got them because I was stress)
I went to a gastroenterologist as I always had problems with the stomach.
At day 6 I started to feel something stuck on my throat and swallowed and swallowed, at day 14 I had lips and dried throat and still the sensation of something stuck. I have too much stress and not even able to sleep just thinking of that time I never do that.
Today is week 4 and I feel good as the doctor put me on a diet and when I start to think on the problem I start to feel that thing on the throat.
Week 4 also I had oatmeal and was really hot, a look alike pimple appeared on my Hard palate, this was around 12pm and by 6 it was not there I only have a small red mark that it looks its diapering.
I am thinking on getting a HIV test on week 6 and then week 12
I read that is really difficult to get HIV from a woman, also I used a condom even do I didn’t look at it at the end.
This is the first time I do that, and learned my lesson I have no idea why people do it, this 4 weeks I have been going crazy taking my temperature like 3 times a day and just wondering the internet and going nuts.
I also bought a test online called urasure that is by urine I will get it tomorrow is it worth while using it at 4 weeks.
I don’t have fever, or swollen any ware.

Help what do you think.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: help to much stresss do i have hiv
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 06:54:07 pm »
None of your symptoms are in any way HIV specific.

If the condom had failed it would have been very apparent. When that happens it's not about itty bitty holes as people imagine. No, the whole thing goes and it ends up looking like a hoop with fringe. From what you have written it doesn't sound like that happened.

You can get tested if you want to just for your peace of mind. But I don't see a genuine risk in your incident. If you have troubling symptoms you should be discussing them with your doctor.

You used a condom for intercourse which is exactly what you are supposed to do. I think you are worrying needlessly.
Andy Velez

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 07:05:08 pm »
Thank you Andy I see you as someone that has helped allot of people we need more people like this in the world.
I also think I am going crazy because of nothing.
Also I heard that is difficult to get HIV from a woman.
On the throat I think is because of anxiety that I had and also the problem I have from reflux.
Do you know what type of Sour throat do you get. Because what I had never heart while drinking or eating only felt irritated.
Thank you again.
Also if I took off the condom and put it back on its hard to get it right?
You are really nice person for giving yourself time to answer all the questions?
So its really hard for me to have HIV right?
OOO also if you don’t ejaculate it is also harder to get HIV is this true? 

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 08:14:30 pm »
Ejaculation makes zero difference in your HIV risk if you are a male in a heterosexual situation.

Your risk seems to be close to zero, considering that your sex was protected. And even unprotected sex is considered MUCH lower on the sdcale of risk for a male in a heterosexual situation.

From what you described you had protected sex, therefore you were not at risk for HIV and do not need to test over this incident.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 12:07:42 am »
i have pain on sholders and on neck ...

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 12:32:11 am »
i have pain on sholders and on neck ...

And?
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 12:44:25 am »
i took an urasure test HIV 1 and HIV 2 it has been 29 days and its negative the test is something new that is by urine. is this test good?
thank you

i will try to help people here to every day its great what you people are doing...
my god be with you all!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 07:50:23 am »
We've already told you that you weren't at risk. You don't seem to be able to accept that. That is the issue and not which test you should be using. There is no need for testing.

If you are having physical symptoms such as a sore shoulder, you should be talking with your doctor. There is nothing even remotely HIV specific about that.

This is not an HIV situation. So cut out the drama on get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 01:31:37 am »
i have been going to the gym not that much for about 30 to 60 min on cardio only on eliptic machines.
i have this pain for 2 days in shoulders on the corner of shoulders. is pain in shoulders related to HIV

another ? is a 6 week test good

i know its har for me to get it as you mention but i am still stress or is the stress i have this pain on shoulders and back.

thank you

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 05:23:54 am »
Chic,

Back and shoulder pain have nothing to do with hiv. As Andy told you, go see your doctor about it. It could be that all the unnecessary stress and tension you're putting yourself through is causing tense muscles and pain. SEE YOUR DOCTOR if it bothers you.

You have not had a risk for hiv infection so any hiv test you take will be negative just like your first one was.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 12:02:12 pm »
this is for a friend of my that had some exposure he asked me how does HIV feaver looks like he had unprotected sex about 2 weeks and mention that he had temperature of 36.5 to 37.5 but dont feel good and that it changes all day.

in a mag they said that HIV is more than 38 C and that its constant is this true?

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2011, 03:29:44 pm »
I am going to do a presentation in 2 months with 100 students i will invite several doctors about hiv, Std, and more any romendations?
i know you told me my rick is close to zero but how hard can your brain play games on you.
 i will do the test on 6 weeks and 3 months this just for me...

any recomendations on what to touch on the presentation for kids from 16 to 25 ?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 03:35:32 pm »
Try to find someone that is educated in the field of HIV to give the presentation.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2011, 03:50:35 pm »
Like Rod I can't help wondering how in the world you are presuming to give a lecture about HIV issues when you have the kind of history here that you do.

How do you plan to be helpful to others when you are so insistent here about worrying when you did not have a risk? 
Andy Velez

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2011, 04:04:49 pm »
thats my point i am 32 and i dont had knoledge so thats why i am calling prosss on this to teach kids. i will not do nothing its like a man teaching about woman shoes...

i just want to know besed on the wide experience you have what are the most common questions so i can tell the doctors and prosss about it and if i can mention the web page to .... thats all...
i will just do the prest ....

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 04:23:19 pm »
I'm not really clear what this is about. But certainly you can recommend this website to anyone you want to including professionals.
Andy Velez

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 07:22:59 pm »
have another question i know you told me that i dont have risk but just to know if i get a URASURE test at 6 weeks and i get a negative how accurate is it?
and i got 3 doctors in on the event and a hospital. also a polo team who will play for aids. is in it cool....
they are working to donate money... so if you know someone tell me to help...

thank you

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 08:05:30 pm »
YOU NEVER HAD A RISK.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 08:52:22 pm »
I am going to warn you that if you continue to return here about a completely non-risk situation you are going to find yourself getting a Time Out from this site. Consider yourself warned.

HIV is not your problem. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 10:48:16 pm »
thank you andy i understand

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 03:37:55 pm »
can i use your nick names on the presentation?
and a friend ask that in a pimple on the palate is a simptm

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 03:47:48 pm »
can i use your nick names on the presentation?

I'm not clear why you would need to use or names. Make sure you are not saying this site is endorsing whatever you are presenting.

and a friend ask that in a pimple on the palate is a simptm

No, a pimple on the palate is not an HIV specific symptom.
Andy Velez

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 04:06:28 pm »
perfect andy thank you i will....

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011, 08:53:15 pm »
i have stomach problems for one day i think is something that i got at dinner.
another thing i will take an urasure test at week 6 how accurate is it? with the almoust 0 risk....?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 08:13:42 am »
The Orasure is an approved test. Testing is totally unnecessary for you since you didn't have a risk. Of course I expect you to get a negative result.

Now I am going to give you that 28 day Time Out which you have been warned about several times. You did not have a risk for HIV. Period.

Don't make the mistake of trying to get around the Time Out by creating a new account. We will spot that right off and it will get you banned permanently from this site.

Whether you believe it or not, HIV is not your problem. Cut out the nonsense and get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2015, 09:47:22 pm »
Please only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter . You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Additional threads will be merged.

You really have some nerve, first you try to create another account to get around buying a subscription and got a warning for it and then you post outside of this thread in the spanish forum to do the same .

Only post here or you will be banned, final warning .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2015, 10:04:09 pm »
I went to a Bachelor party about 20 days ago... I had french kiss encounter with a prostitute/stripper ... my question about 5 days before I had dental work done a root canal so I had my tooth open with some times bleeding really minor I french kiss her for about a minute I honestly don't know if she has HIV or even blood when we where kissing.... I just did my regular check up and it was 15 days after the encounter with a finger oraquick test and it was negative...  Am I at risk ...

thank you

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 10:13:09 pm by chicharovq »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2015, 10:13:01 pm »
What part of this do you not get ?

Please only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter . You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Additional threads will be merged.

Kissing is not a risk and no one has ever been infected that way, dental work or not .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline chicharovq

• Standard
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2015, 10:15:30 pm »
thank you for the help... and sorry for the confusion ...

so even that blood could be in mouth on some sites it shows that it could happen... what I think is that you need to have allot of blood showing so I will notice... so do you need allot of blood between mouths? 
thank you

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2015, 10:17:37 pm »
Its not a risk period no matter what you throw at it … you did not have an exposure to HIV from kissing .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.