HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

Please help me..I lost it !!

<< < (3/3)

RapidRod:
For one, it never happened. You didn't have your blood drawn with a used needle. Now if you believe the kissing story, you sure have a lot of problems ahead of you in life.

ScienceGuy25:

--- Quote from: horrifiedandscared on August 08, 2006, 02:27:18 pm ---I thought this forum was about asking questions and getting answers for them. Excuse me if I am not an expert in HIV like u guys atnd I came here to ask...yes, I maybe worrying needlessly but until I know why HIV cannot be transmitted in this manner I will keep on worrying especialy that there has been a case of HIV transmission via kissing . But anyway, I wont bother you guys with my worries coz u seem to be very short tempered !!

Anyways, thanks for your help

--- End quote ---

Horrified

The reason people may be getting a little short tempered with you is that it doesn't seem that you're taking the time to learn the lessons and educate yourself on HIV transmission, rather you seem content on irrationally trying to determine how you will get infected from kissing.

You need to slow down and start thinking like a rational person.  EVEN IF (and thats a big IF) there was a confirmed case of someone getting the virus from kissing what do you think the chances really are of that happening.  In this world of 6.5 billion people, how many kisses do you think happen each day? We're talking about more than trillions of kisses since HIV started infecting the human race and maybe, according to you, one person became infected from kissing......Think about it........If this doesn't make sense to you and you cant grasp the issue in a rational, logical matter than you need to realize your problem is not HIV related but ANXIETY related.

Irrational fears causing anxiety are a common medical condition and can be treated if you seek appropriate help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version