Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 11:56:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 230
Total: 230

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: HIV risk or not?  (Read 17754 times)

Offline worryman111

• Standard
HIV risk or not?
« on: August 08, 2010, 04:25:45 am »
Firstly, let me say thanks to Ann MTD Andy Rapid Rod and all Moderators here, All of you are doing great job here :D

Secondly, I have a question and need your advice.

Yesterday, I met a man HIV+, I shook his hand for about five seconds. Two minutes after that. I used my finger to touch the gum in my mouth about some seconds. My gum was bleeding at this time. My question is:  If my finger have blood from his hand. Am I at risk? do I need PEP ?  >:(

Thanks in advance

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: HIV risk or not?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 04:35:38 am »
First up, Rodney and myself are not Moderators. We're just members who have permission from the Moderators to respond to queries in AMI.

Next, HIV is not transmitted via casual contact like shaking hands. It doesn't matter that you touched your gums shortly afterwards. It doesn't matter that your gums tend to bleed.

You were not at risk. You do not need PEP. You do not need to be tested for HIV as a result of this incident.

Please take the time to read our Welcome Thread and follow the links to our transmission and testing lessons.

MtD

/edited to correct a typo/
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 04:48:25 am by Matty the Damned »

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 05:44:42 am »
Thanks MTD for your quick answer. And Sorry for my mistake ;)

I have read the transmission lesson before I posted my question. But I still can't  get it out of my mind >:(

I know your time is valuable. But Could you explain for me why I'm not at risk although have blood to blood contact (his blood on my finger and blood in my gums)

One more time thank you!!!

« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 05:50:34 am by worryman111 »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 05:54:08 am »
Thanks MTD for your quick answer. And Sorry for my mistake ;)

I have read the transmission lesson before I posted my question. But I still can't  get it out of my mind >:(

I know your time is valuable. But Could you explain for me why I'm not at risk although have blood to blood contact (his blood on my finger and blood in my gums)

One more time thank you!!!

Worry,

HIV is transmitted in very particular ways, which you would have read about in our transmission lessons.

Human saliva contains numerous substances which inhibit HIV. Even if there was blood on your hand from the HIV+ fellow getting it in your mouth would not have been a risk. Your saliva would have destroyed whatever virus there was.

You really have nothing to be worred about. You were not at risk. You do not need PEP. You do not need to be tested for HIV.

MtD

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 06:21:35 am »
Thanks MTD

I have read some topics  about blood exposure in our forum. I notice one thing:

"when HIV outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect. For this reason, hiv cannot be transmitted from objects in the environment"

So I think word "quickly"  mean :  if there is his blood in my hand. After two minutes all virus die?. Am I correct?

if It's incorrect. Could you tell me: how long do HIV  live outside human body? Some minutes or longer?

And this is a reason which explain why I'm not at risk. Correct?

Thanks for your helping

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 06:31:01 am »
HIV is not alive or dead. It is either active or inactive. Once the virus is exposed to any of the above it becomes inactive and unable to infect.

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 06:49:59 am »
Thank MTD and Rapid Rod

Your advice is very valuable with me. It make me feel better now :) If both of you think that I'm not impolite.

Could I hear some more advices from Ann and Andy?

Thank you

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 09:42:13 am »
HIV is a fragile virus. It is not passed from hand to hand, hand to mouth, from touching environmental objects such as food, silverware, doorknobs or nicks at the barbershop.

Only unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse are confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV. Other sexual acts are only theoratical risks. Use condoms consistently for intercourse and you will be well protected. It's really that simple. 
Andy Velez

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 09:25:03 pm »
Thanks Andy

In summarization:

1. Saliva would destroy all virus in blood
2. HIV is fragile virus.When it is exposed to air it becomes inactive and unable to infect

Because of two reasons: I am not at risk.And don't need PEP, RIGHT?

have you ever seen any man become infected from the incident same with me?

Please confirm with me one more time and this is my last post here.

Thanks in advance :)

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2010, 11:30:34 pm »
To reply to your deeply offensive Question:

HIV is not transmitted through casual contact. HIV is transmitted through anal and vaginal intercourse.

You must realize that this information has been readily available since the mid 1980s. You must realize that were HIV to be contagious (spread through casual contact or airborne) rather than infectious (capable of infecting through specific contact; e.g. blood and semen to specific dendritic cells and immune cells found within specific areas of the human body) than the entire world would be infected right now.

Rest assured, this is not the first, nor is it the last HIV positive person you have/will encounter(ed) in your lifetime. Even the most rudimentary education on the topic specifies it's sexual transmission. The vanishingly few cases of blood transmission have occurred in a hospital/emergency medical environment, where a healthcare worker was exposed through trauma.

I have difficulty believing that a human being would ask this question in 2010. i would have been appalled in 1990. I suggest you take the expert and EXTREMELY kind advice of the experts of this forum (who are the only ones allowed to post replies here) and then take your newfound education and spread it. Elsewhere.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 12:14:30 am »
Thanks jkinatl2, Andy, MTD, and Rod.

Sorry if i have any mistake  :-[

I know shake somebody hand never transmit HIV. In my country, all doctors alway say that: three main ways a person can be infected is: unsafe sex, inject drug and mother to unborn child. And that's all. They have never said about blood to blood exposure clearly. That why I'm worry if blood from his hand can get in my mouth.

I know all of you are experts. And I believe you. I will get this incident out of my mind ;D

One more time. Thank Ann Andy MTD Rod and jkinatl2

All of you are doing great job. God will bless all of you.

Your faithfully ;)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 12:17:15 am by worryman111 »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 08:58:33 am »
OK. You're welcome. Now stop all this drama and get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 09:17:57 pm »
Hi all

Yesterday,my company had a health check. We went to hospital. I met a doctor here. He told me that my situation is not NO RISK and I need to be tested >:( >:(

I know all of you are experts and I believe your adivce. So the doctor is wrong????

Today I am ill, feel tired. ARS or not?

I'm a bit scare now >:(

Could you give me more advice?

THANKS

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 09:36:52 pm »
Hi all

Yesterday,my company had a health check. We went to hospital. I met a doctor here. He told me that my situation is not NO RISK and I need to be tested >:( >:(

I know all of you are experts and I believe your adivce. So the doctor is wrong????

Today I am ill, feel tired. ARS or not?

I'm a bit scare now >:(

Could you give me more advice?

THANKS

I can't believe any doctor would tell you that unless you told him something different then you did us.

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 10:58:20 pm »
NO Rod. I told him exactly what I said here :) He is young doctor, may be younger than me >:(

I also read much document in Internet and another forum, inclue a HIV forum in my conutry. they all said my situation is NO RISK. Same with you here

I'm a good guy, have never used drug, have never had  sex with an other girl except my wife.

So your reply mean I am worring needlessly about this incident. And I nee forgeting whatever the doctor above told me?

Thanks

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 11:16:38 pm »
NO Rod. I told him exactly what I said here :) He is young doctor, may be younger than me >:(

I also read much document in Internet and another forum, inclue a HIV forum in my conutry. they all said my situation is NO RISK. Same with you here

I'm a good guy, have never used drug, have never had  sex with an other girl except my wife.

So your reply mean I am worring needlessly about this incident. And I nee forgeting whatever the doctor above told me?

Thanks

This is getting tedious.

You cannot contract HIV from shaking hands. The doctor you spoke to is wrong and quite possibly an idiot.

If you post about this non risk situation again you may very well face a 28 day time out from this forum.

Consider yourself warned.

MtD

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 11:47:51 pm »
OKThank MTD and Rod. 8).And  Please don't ban me  :D

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 08:17:51 am »
You did not have a risk. Period. There is really nothing more we can add in respondong about your non-risk situation.

And yes, if you continue to return about this same non-risk with more what ifs, you will find yourself getting a 28 day Time Out from the site. You need to let go about this situation, stop surfing the net and searching elsewhere for more fuel to feed your fears to no good purpose. Just get on with your life.  
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 08:20:48 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 08:10:40 am »
Hi all

I come back here :D But not to ask a what if question .

Today, I change my working place to an other company. This company requires a quick HIV test. They use Abbot Dertermine HIV 1/2. And my RESULT is NEGATIVE (as you said I am not at risk)  ;D

So one more times. Thanks all.

To everyone who read my message: Please believe in Ann Andy MTD Rapid Roll they are absoluetly correct ;D

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2010, 04:57:41 am »
hi Ann Andy MTD Rapid.

Please help me :-[

I come back here with an big anxiety.

1 hour ago, I had sex with female sex worker (first time out of my marriage). She gave me Blow Job without condom for a few seconds. And afterthat we had vaginal sex. During this time,i alway used condom. And condom didn't broke (I checked after that). But when finished I noticed that condom cover only 1/3 my penis. My question is:

1. Am I at risk?
2. do I need PEP?

Please help me ....

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2010, 04:59:47 am »
hi Ann Andy MTD Rapid.

Please help me :-[

I come back here with an big anxiety.

1 hour ago, I had sex with female sex worker (first time out of my marriage). She gave me Blow Job without condom for a few seconds. And afterthat we had vaginal sex. During this time,i alway used condom. And condom didn't broke (I checked after that). But when finished I noticed that condom cover only 1/3 my penis. My question is:

1. Am I at risk?
2. do I need PEP?

Please help me ....

Well at least you've moved on from shaking hands.

No you were not at risk of contracting HIV.

Getting a blowjob is not a risk for HIV transmission. Neither is protected vaginal sex. No it doesn't matter that the condom only covered 1/3 of your wanger - so long as the head is covered you're OK.

MtD

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2010, 05:11:48 am »
This is so sad. Have you read our lessons on transmission? You cannot get HIV from receiving oral sex, or fingering, or anything like that. A cursory glance at the lessons we worked so hard to write will answer your questions... but they will not, I think, quell your fears.

Your fear of HIV is something I suggest you talk about with a professional. We just cannot keep doing that here.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 05:21:50 am »
OK. I understand. I will try to educate myself. But please help me one more time :-[ :-[

There are something I forget to tell you :-[

1. I use two condoms. Does it make any different?
2. I remmember that when take off the comdom My hand touched her vaginal fluid and after that touched my head of penis
3. I didn't notice any cut in my penis. But If the uncoverd part in my penis have cut? Still No RISK?

Anything above have any risk?

help me...

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2010, 05:34:25 am »
You had no risk, this time.

However, using two condoms is dangerous. Latex rubbing against latex is a good way to burst a condom. In a sense, your over-reaction to HIV is causing you to put yourself in danger. Use ONE condom for penetrative sex, and you will not be at risk for HIV.

Welcome Thread

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2010, 05:45:18 am »
OK thanks ikinatl2 and MTD

Sorry for my impolite. But Ann, Andy Could I hear both of you advice?
Help me....... :( And this is my last post here. I promise >:(

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 06:25:20 am by worryman111 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2010, 07:18:06 am »
worry,

1. Your condoms didn't break. However, you're lucky they didn't. As JK told you, two condoms together are more likely to break than one. Read through the condom links in my signature line so you can use them correctly.

2. Your hands could have been dripping in vaginal fluids and you would not have been at risk. Hiv is not transmitted outside the body as you have been repeatedly told.

3. Still no risk.

You haven't had a risk and you need to let this go. You will not be permitted to use this forum to go on and on about your no-risk event.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 10:45:25 pm »
OK thanks Ann MTD and Jkinat

I will let this go and try to educate myself about HIV

Sorry for any mistake.... :-X

God bless all of you

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2010, 07:26:08 am »
Hi Ann Andy MTD RapidRod Jikinatl again :).

I believed all of you and moved on from the NO RISK incident about HIV. And I'm trying to educate myself about HIV now.  But I have one more question:

Can I have any risk about other STDs like: herpes 1 and 2, trichomonas, gardnerella, Chlamydia, gonorrhoea, ureaplasma, mycoplasma, and hepatitis C and B?

Sorry if i violate our room rule :)

Thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2010, 09:44:17 am »
No risk of contracting any STD from your situation.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2010, 10:29:25 am »
Our focus here is strictly on HIV. I will say that other STDs are easier to acquire than HIV. With that in mind we do advise anyone who is sexually active to regularly have a full STD panel done. That means at least once a year.

As regards HIV, as you have been told repeatedly, you were not at risk.
Andy Velez

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2010, 10:37:28 am »
Hi Andy Ann MTD Rod and JK

I come back here to say thanks to all of you one more time again :)

Today I have all STD check and all Negative. I think that I have to post this although I know no one of you can be suprised about this result ;D

Your guy is doing great Job.

God will bless all of you

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2010, 04:46:05 pm »
It's always good to get those negative test results.

Protect your health by always using condoms for vaginal and anal intercourse.

Cheers. 
Andy Velez

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2010, 07:08:29 am »
Hi all again

I have a new question and need your advice

Yesterday, I went to massage place.

The girl bathed for me

After that she sucked my scrotum one time about five seconds and gave me only hand job.

When I came back home I notice that in my scrotum have a small cut

My question is: if her mouth have a blood I think I'm still not at risk. Am I correct?

Thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2010, 07:15:27 am »
helpme840, as you were already advised you had no exposurse.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2010, 07:58:38 am »
You've read the transmission lesson and   you have been told repeatedly that the only risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. So you ought to know by now that your latest experience was without risk for HIV.

As you continue on in your life having other sexual experiences you need to apply the information you've been given in terms of evaluating risk and non-risk. It's not complicated. Use condoms everytime for intercourse. Anything else sexual is only theoretically a risk.

You are not going to be permitted to keep coming back about these clearly non-risk situations. If you do you're going to find yourself getting a Time Out from the site. If you have so much anxiety about every sexual experience then maybe you ought to see a therapist or other professional to discuss your unwarranted fears.
Andy Velez

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2010, 11:13:57 am »
OK thanks Andy Rod (Teak ;D).

I'm sorry about all :(

I have learned many thing from here. But sometimes my mind do not allow me to accept the truth :-[

Now I will keep your sentence in my mind and move on :D:

As you continue on in your life having other sexual experiences you need to apply the information you've been given in terms of evaluating risk and non-risk. It's not complicated. Use condoms everytime for intercourse. Anything else sexual is only theoretically a risk

This is my last post here. I promise. But please don't ban me ;D. I want to continue to come here to learn more about HIV.

Last time. Many thanks for wonderful job you are doing here

Best regard

Worryman111
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 11:16:53 am by worryman111 »

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2011, 02:26:48 am »
Hello All

I come back to tell you that my test result at 4 months is NEGATIVE

Your guy are alway correct. Always...

Thanks for great room  :D

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2011, 02:39:57 am »
Hello All

I come back to tell you that my test result at 4 months is NEGATIVE

Your guy are alway correct. Always...

Thanks for great room  :D

Great news Worry. Just as we told you it would be.

You should be aware that questioning this conclusive negative result will see you given a time out from this forum.

So move along.

MtD

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2011, 08:54:17 am »
Hey Andy Ann Rod and MTD

Long time don't see all of you

I have a question, a very old question with all of you (I guess)

About 1 hour ago, I received unprotected oral sex from a girl for five minutes.

As I know : Getting blowjob is NO RISK right? have you ever seen anybody infected from Oral Sex?

Thanks

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2011, 09:16:24 am »
That's right. Getting a blowjob is a non-risk for HIV. No guy has ever been confrimed to have been infected that way. You are not going to make history by becoming the first.

Get on with your life. And always use condoms for vaginal/anal intercourse.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 09:21:36 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 09:19:08 am »

Thanks Andy for quick respond.

Have a nice day ;D

Worryman111

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2011, 09:21:08 am »
OK. You too.
Andy Velez

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2011, 07:54:05 am »
Hi Andy, Ann MTD and Rapid Rod

Today, I come back here. But not for asking  question about HIV risk, with the time here, I have learnt many thing about HIV.

I come back here to ask about HIV cure ;D (I'm HIV NEGATIVE  :))

In my country,  (not as developmental as US)  some days ago many reputable newpapers, national Television channels, and new agency have informed  that the Russian Scientist found the HIV cure named Profetal or “Profital" (sorry I don't remmember extacly). Do you hear about it? is it true? I would like to hear your opinion because I know here is the best place to find accurate information.

Here is the link:

http://vietnamnet.vn/vn/khoa-hoc/50930/da-tim-duoc-thuoc-chua-aids.html
http://tv.vtc.vn/594-312738/ban-tin-truyen-hinh/nga-cong-bo-thuoc-chua-benh-aids.htm

This is link to two newpapers which is two reputable newpapers in my country, it's in my language hence all of you can't read it but it's content was summarized above 
One of them is video which record from a TV channel

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2011, 08:06:04 am »
There is no "cure" for HIV.

Scientists continue to search for it.

I don't want to get into a discussion of this issue in this setting. Here we focus on specific concerns about HIV in terms of risk. You were not at risk. Get on with your life and make sure you are always using condoms for vaginal and anal intercourse. Sexually that will insure that you are always well protected.
Andy Velez

Offline worryman111

• Standard
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2011, 09:10:40 am »
OK thanks Andy, I have no fear with HIV now, I just want to know about this information. If it's true, it's a good news ;D

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2011, 09:29:51 am »
There is no cure for HIV. Have a nice day.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2011, 09:30:12 am »
You need to move on with your life. There is nothing more we have to add for you here.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.