Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:12:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 366
Total: 366

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Numbers after first mth on meds  (Read 3952 times)

Offline thankyoulilmijo

• I've accepted the things I cannot change... :-)
Numbers after first mth on meds
« on: November 17, 2010, 05:13:12 pm »
OK Sooo when I started meds I was at a VL of 34400 and a CD4 of 574 After one long ass month of starting meds (Atripla) I'm now VL 520 and a CD4 of 621  :) Just want to thank everyone here for the support I've received.

To those who think this is the end of the word, I am living proof that this is far from it! I hope you all the "old dogs" understand just how important the words they say to us "newbies" really are. I anticipate being on here for sometime now and plan to start a trailing tab of my labs... just how do I do that though?. LOL

Once again, THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Re: Numbers after first mth on meds
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 05:37:25 pm »
Your numbers are looking good..keep up the good work and keep taking the meds, adherence means everything.

Take care
Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline AaronbytheC

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 05:53:30 pm »
Nice!!  Reports like this make me want to start TODAY!   ;D

Keep up the good work!
04/2012 CD4 721 / 29% / VL UD
02/2011 UNDETECTABLE!
12/2010 CD4 587 / 24% / VL 210
11/2010 Started Atripla
10/2010 CD4 420 / 18% / VL 13,500
09/2010 CD4 541 / 17% / VL 10,500
08/2010 CD4 498 / 18% / VL Not Taken
07/2010 CD4 307 / 18% / VL 9,500
06/2010 Confirmed Poz
03/2010 Infected
06/2009 Neg

Offline PozCAGuy

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 09:25:36 pm »
That is AWSOME and only after one month!!!!  Great to hear.

Love your attitude, especially today after reading your earlier posts.  It can be very daunting at the beginning and having a support structure does help a lot and it looks like you've found that.

Keep up the good work on adherence.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 09:56:07 pm »
Another success Story! I love them!

Keep up the good work, and as Jan said adherence, adherence, adherence!

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline numbersguy82

• Adrian Alan
    • Instagram
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 10:33:38 pm »
Congrats on the good numbers! I'm glad you are doing so well on meds. Who knows maybe before too long us "newbies" will be posting in the LTS forum ;)
JOIN US FOR PEER-ish SUPPORT Every other Friday @ 7pm EST, PM me your email address for meeting link/information

Strive for “One Day When” by collecting “One Day Wins”

Offline zach

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 04:38:29 pm »
just joining to chorus for the lurkers benefit, take your meds! i'll let my numbers speak for themselves... happy thanksgiving

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.