HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

risk?

<< < (3/3)

RapidRod:
Since there has never been anyone infected with HIV due to being given a blow job then you can rest assured you won't be the first.

Matty the Damned:
London,

Trawling the internet looking for information about HIV is a hazardous habit. All sorts of misinformation abounds out there and, as you have discovered, can cause people unnecessary stress. The reality is that these forums will provide you with everything you need to know about HIV.

Stick with AIDSMEDS, practice safe sex and you'll be fine.

Regards,

MtD

Ann:
London,

You can search the internet all you want, you can freak out all you want, but that will not change the fact that you had no risk and if you choose to test, the result WILL be negative.

Ann

london2006:
I keep thinking what if he had bleeding gums and blood got into my urethra (which has the cells needed for hiv to infect, and is i presume how tops get infected).  Or he had just been infected and had a high viral load.  But im not going to continue posting on here because this website is helping me so much and i dont want to p**s you off.  Thank you all for assessing my risk.  ann, rapidrod and mtd - lets face it all the other websites have told me low risk etc, you guys have just put it there and said no risk, and if it wasn't for you id be in a state right now.

Matty the Damned:
London,

I'm glad we've been able to help you.

MtD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version