Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:16:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 379
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 346
Total: 348

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: thing can't go worse than this...  (Read 15590 times)

Offline soul

thing can't go worse than this...
« on: January 15, 2009, 12:12:03 pm »
   Hello every body...

5 week ago I have receipt oral sex from a possible infected person, the oral act was only a couple of second I wasn't erect and I did not noticed blood on the other person... But my penis at that time have some irritations in the inner skin and in the head from a previous sex act 2 days before, since them I have feeling pain in my body, some feber,some minor night sweats, fatigue, stress, insomnia. Should I be worry about this???..... Thanks for your help..  ???

Have an oral test 4 weeks after neg.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 02:27:44 pm by soul »

Offline RapidRod

Re: Should still be worry about it???
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 02:24:44 pm »
You were never at risk of contracting HIV.

Offline soul

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 02:28:49 pm »
 Thanks for your reply, but ot even with an erritated penis???  Thanks

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 02:30:22 pm »
In the entire history of the HIV epidemic there has never been a single confirmed case of transmission to a guy from getting sucked. And no matter what details you may throw into the mix -- bleeding, scratches, nipping or whatever, it's safe to say you aren't going to make history by becoming the first.

As for any symptoms, if you have any troubling ones that's something to discuss with your doctor. There's no need for HIV testing nor for further concern about the incident as far as HIV is concerned.

Period.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline soul

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 03:25:55 pm »
Thanks for all you guys answers.... It helps a lot... :)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 04:42:11 pm »
Glad you found the responses to be helpful.

Just remember -- always use condoms for intercourse and you'll be ok as far HIV is concerned.
Andy Velez

Offline soul

thing can't go worse than this...
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 07:42:50 pm »
  Hello everyone, I just find out that a guy I used to hookup has a profile in the personals of POZ.COM... For curiosity I went to the site just to find out that the last guy I have sex with, is on there,... My last ecounter with him was at the first week of last december., a lot of oral sex giving and reciving with
pre-cum protected anal sex, the only thing is make me worry is that I penetrated him with out a condom ( he sat on me) for like 2 seconds and my uc penis was scraped from the prior oral sex.
  Test neg at 4 weeks mouth swap, test neg. at week 8 rapid blood test, test neg for all std's at week 8, test neg. also at week 8 for the accurate HIV test from the department of health, they told me this test is 2 weeks window period
     I just have the most painful genital herpes outbrake of my life, I have sore trout and abdominal pain, headaches.... This is wekk 11, I'm still no out of the woods yet!!! I know that, I don't really know if is true but this guy told me: He was married, I hook up with him a couple of time before in October and also in august

The hope is the last thing to loose... God bless

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: thing can't go worse than this...
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 07:55:12 pm »
soul,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

The vast majority of people who have actually been infected with hiv will seroconvert and test positive by six weeks - but must be confirmed at three months. I do not expect your negative result to change.

I find it odd that you never mentioned the penetration in your previous posts. But, whatever.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline soul

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 08:03:47 pm »
soul,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

The vast majority of people who have actually been infected with hiv will seroconvert and test positive by six weeks - but must be confirmed at three months. I do not expect your negative result to change.

I find it odd that you never mentioned the penetration in your previous posts. But, whatever.

Ann

Because he was never on my fears, since he is married and he told me that he is neg. also told me: I was his only fuckbody, the penetration happens when he sat on me very quick I didn't expect to that happens, do you know something about that test from the NYS department of health? it tooks 2 weeks for the results...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 08:39:35 pm »
Given what you've described of that unprotected anal incident, the risk would still be very low. It was a single and brief incident and you were the insertive partner, which is risky but much lower risk.

You've got a little more waiting time to 13 weeks and then you can test. I expect you will come out of this ok. It does seem like you have to stay awake to what you're doing sexually as in when you mention he just sat down on your penis. Remember, you are the one who is responsible for protecting your own health.

Andy Velez

Offline soul

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 12:53:20 pm »
But can please somebody tell me about the accurate HIV test from NYS department of health, they tell me: This test is 2 week window period and is the newest one took 2 week for the result, I was on my 8th week when they performance this test... Thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 05:11:32 pm »
Reread Andy's reply...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 05:50:32 pm »
And with re-reading what you've already been told, your 8 week negative is a very strong indication that you're going to continue to test negative.

Now quit carrying on, get busy with other things and in a few weeks you'll collect what I expect will be another negative result.
Andy Velez

Offline soul

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 03:24:38 pm »
And with re-reading what you've already been told, your 8 week negative is a very strong indication that you're going to continue to test negative.

Now quit carrying on, get busy with other things and in a few weeks you'll collect what I expect will be another negative result.

Hello, thanks for the reply but I already know that 8 weeks is a kinda good thing, but my question was if you guys knows more about that new test from the department of health.?,

I'm scary than ever now, because last friday 02/27/09 I went for the anal swab test and today I call for my result and the operator told me that I have to go back to the clinic for a follow up, she refused to give me the results... I dont know what thats mean, but this monday it will be 12 weeks and a half since the last sex act , so I have to go to the clinic to see what "news" they have for me and I will have the hiv test again.
   Some of you guys knows what is this anal swab test for??...

Thanks for your help, I will be back this monday with the news...  Peace

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 04:28:21 pm »
No, a negative result at 8 weeks is not "kinda a good thing." It's a VERY GOOD thing. All but the smallest number of those who are going to seroconvert will have done so within 4-6 weeks after an exposure. With an 8 weeks negative, in my experience it's very, very unusual for someone to test positive subsequently.

All of your fears notwithstanding the odds are very much in your favor now that you're going to test negative. That's a fact -- A FACT -- which you seem to be ignoring in favor of your fears and anxiety.

Legally even when test results are negative they are supposed to be delivered in person and not over the phone. Part of the deal is that usually they are also supposed to give a safer sex conversation at the same time. So stop misinterpreting what that means.

Andy Velez

Offline soul

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 04:33:32 pm »
  Thnaks Andy, but is this anal swab also to test hiv or is just for other std's?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 04:36:56 pm by soul »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 05:54:05 pm »
Anal swabs have nothing to do with HIV testing.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 08:32:25 am »
...and get into the habit of asking whoever is giving you a test WHAT the test is for...
Andy Velez

Offline soul

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2009, 07:44:35 pm »
  Tomorrow is the big day but I'm not scary because I already know. I have the virus.... My friend told he did hookup with the same guy 2 weeks ago I'm afraid to tell him what I have found out.. The guy has his profile with Neg status in another site and he even wrote that he tested neg. last month, he is spreading the virus all over...

I don't really know what I gonna do tomorrow after the result, I'm more afraid of that!
My herpes has back and my poor lymph nodes on the groin is still swollen and painful. I think I have some symptoms 6 weeks after the sex act I just didn't feel well...

This situation has destroy my life in all the ways, I don't deserve to be infected!..

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 09:19:56 pm »
No one DESERVES to be infected.

Get your test. All of your drama notwithstanding the odds remain in your favor that you're going to test negative.

Good luck.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 08:07:06 am »
Soul,

The guy has his profile with Neg status in another site and he even wrote that he tested neg. last month, he is spreading the virus all over...

No, mate. "The guy" can only spread his virus to people who agree to have UNPROTECTED intercourse with him. You need to stop paying any attention to what hiv status someone might put in their on-line profile, or what they claim their status to be, and assume that ANYONE you have sex with COULD BE hiv positive. Maybe they don't know it, maybe they lie about it. The bottom line is that it is YOUR responsibility to protect YOUR health and make sure condoms are being used, NO EXCEPTIONS. Stop blaming other people and take responsibility for yourself.

And as Andy says, it's unlikely you'll test anything other than hiv negative again over this incident.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline soul

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2009, 01:34:25 pm »
  thaks you guys for all your help, i have learn a lot... I have been tested neg. all this time.

But now after a while not having sex today it was my first time in all this year but now i'm in torubles again, I was an insertive ( the bottom) and we have safe sex but when i'm going to put the condom in the garbage container I saw the condom was expired 1 year ago, is a trojan condom extra strength, didn't break or anything the semen was all there, but I'm worry about, the guy tell me he is neg.... Should I go to the hospital and get the drugs to stop the infection?... Please advised...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 02:10:14 pm »
As long as the condom didn't break you were protected so once again you are worrying unnecessarily. If the condom had failed you would have known it because it's not about a teeny weeny little hole. No, when a condom fails it looks like a fringed hoop on the penis.

For future reference if you're having intercourse again just make sure to check the date BEFORE going into action.

There's no cause for further concern this term nor any need for testing. And of course absolutely no need to initiating PEP, which is what you also referred to.

Get on with your life.   
Andy Velez

Offline soul

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 02:20:24 pm »
  thank you my friend Andy now i know i have to check the date on those condom... I bought them in NYC fetish very expensive and they are expired!!!, I already put all of them in the garbage,.... I was sure the condom didn't break because I took it off from the guy penis.. it was all there...  But even with a 1 year experation no risk?

I got so mad because I don't understand why this things happens to me, after all the time wasted in the last month from my anxiety about the hiv thinking i was infected and now i want to put my life back and look what happens.....  I hope everything is ok

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2009, 02:31:39 pm »
You have nothing to worry about as I have told you very clearly. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. This is LIFE.

Get on with it.
Andy Velez

Offline soul

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2009, 05:00:06 pm »
Hello everyone... ;)  Tomorrow I'm going for a test, haven't feel good, since I have genital herpes outbrake on my left tight, 2 weeks After my last encounter I start having a pain on my legs then the herpes came back, it didn't suppost to come back because the last one was only 2 month before and I used to have only 2 OB per year, I been takin the medication for almost 3 weeks but is still there!!! ??? is very weird, I also have some stomage pain, plus at 4 weeks after my encounter I have a minor cold with sore throat, and a lot of body atches but the annoying part is the herpes keeps coming back plus 2 of my friends have test poz this year.. Is really scary me out, I have used condom in my last encounter but only for the penetration... MY lymph nodes on the back of my knees are swolled the ones on my groin too and I think also on my neck.... tomorrow I will have the news... thanks to everyone for the help....

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2009, 05:17:49 pm »
Good luck with your test. I expect you to test negative.
Andy Velez

Offline soul

I have a sore throat and my neck is swollen...
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2009, 03:30:50 pm »
3 week  ago Dec/02/09 I have this encounter with this guy :-\, he was the top, I asked him many times about his status and he insisted on being neg!!!! Now I have this sore throat :-\ and I see a big swollen bumps on the base of my neck near to my collar bone on both sides, I also have a pain in the back of my knees and also neck like if the lymph nodes are swollen... I think there was a risk cause he came out on my stomach but he also told me that he came inside the condom... I just hope his sperm didn't touch my anus or went inside me went he pulled the condom out from his penis near to my anus..., I didn't like his skin it felt strange to the touch like to soft!!!... I also been feelling feverish :-\..... that was 3 weeks ago, I don't know if I should go to the doctor ???

I just got back form Florida and 2 other of my good friends just confessed to me they were POZ... The hiv infection is rising a lot :-[, the Poz guys don't even care in discuss their status... 6 guys that I know have been infected with it this year because they were dating to poz guys and they just didn't discuss with them about their status... Now the probably will do the same with other healthy guys all of them in their 20's :-[.... Somebody has to do something....
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 03:33:39 pm by soul »

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Re: I have a sore throat and my neck is swollen...
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2009, 03:50:45 pm »
Please go back to your original thread and then you questions will be answered, please don't start a new thread everytime you have a new question keep them all in your original thread...less work for the Moderators.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 04:01:31 pm »
I've merged your threads. Please follow our rule and keep all of your entries in this same thread.

As far as your latest worry, I don't see any reason to think that whatever is causing your symptoms has anything to do with HIV. You used a condom for intercourse which is exactly what you're supposed to do. All of your worries come under the heading of what ifs rather than any actual risk. And now that you're once again in the jittery mindset you've been in before this, you're busily (mis)interpreting everything as yet another sign of HIV. That's whooey!

With regard to your symptoms, they are not in anyway HIV-specific. If they persist you need to discuss them with your doctor to find out the real cause.

As long as you always consistently use condoms for intercourse you will be well protected against sexual transmission. And it doesn't matter whether someone says they are negative or not. You should always take the precautions as if the person you are with is HIV+. Then you won't be putting yourself at risk.

I don't see this as an HIV situation and I don't see any need for testing.
Andy Velez

Offline soul

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2009, 04:34:29 pm »
Thanks Andy, but is probably because the depression about the news that I have in South Beach about my friends... But I really need to go to a doctor for a check, I was a good boy down there... God bless :),

My last question is that giving blow jobs with canker sores in the mouth is a risk go get infected, pre- cum was present????
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 04:39:50 pm by soul »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2009, 06:26:09 pm »
Whether you have canker sores or not, your own saliva has over a dozen elements and proteins which work very effectively to prevent the transmission of viable HIV.

You are worrying needlessly. But having a good physical checkup sounds like a good plan.

This is NOT an HIV situation. Those confirmed cases of HIV in your area and among friends are good warnings to make sure that you are always using condoms for intercourse. No exceptions.
Andy Velez

Offline soul

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 02:33:27 pm »
I did the rapid test and was neg.  ;)   but I have to wait until next week for the acute test :-\, I show to the doctor my neck it has lymph nodes swollen all over but the big ones are in my neck base close to my collar bones, he told me that it could be because the sorethroat but also could be the hiv ???, I can't belived!!! I have been so becareful avoing this illness and now I'm going through this again.... I know that having sex with those bi guys is the worse!!! :( >:(... I also know that condoms are not 100% secured, 4 days ago I have this pain on my arm it feels that it will fall off, crazy dizziness and this weird taste on my mouth.... I just need an explication about all this Sh.t that is going on with me... I almost call the guy and ask him again, but I think he is not even sure about this status... yesterday was 4 weeks... But if i become poz because of this incident I will let know all his familly about what he is doing :-\....

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2009, 02:37:41 pm »
Latex condoms, when used consistently and correctly, are highly effective in
preventing transmission of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. In addition, correct
and consistent use of latex condoms can reduce the risk of other sexually
transmitted diseases (STDs), including discharge and genital ulcer diseases.
While the effect of condoms in preventing human papilloma virus (HPV) infection
is unknown, condom use has been associated with a lower rate of cervical
cancer, an HPV-associated disease. Laboratory studies have demonstrated that latex condoms provide an essentially impermeable barrier to particles the size of STD pathogens.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/od/condoms.pdf

Offline soul

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 03:01:03 pm »
I belived in what U saying rapidRob, I'm not in panic mode anymore since I have experience that before, I remember the guy offer me sex with out condom at first he said to me: "I just like to penetrate without a condom at the beginning".... But I said not ant turn me off but I have sex with him anyway.. and when he pulls out I saw a little of his cum in the condom, he insist in being neg as I asked him several times.... I'm just going to relax and wait for the result in 2010... happy holiday to all of you....

Offline soul

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2009, 08:28:28 pm »
OMG this horrible I just touch begin my knees and there are also swollen lymph nodes over there, they are a little painfull, plus this reddish color on my upper chest... ??? ???

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2009, 08:35:01 pm »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline soul

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2009, 11:24:00 pm »
I can't believed how u are (rapidrob) !!!! I'm a person that promotes" wise safe sex" and the "test" on our community but also as a person I do mistakes and I also need support!!!!  I thought over here I will find human beings as my self to support me and help me on this reality of life... My problems are that to many coincidences are going on my body and life... Believe me the only thing I'm asking is an advise and a support nothing else, I'm always hungry into learn, but this time I haven't feeling not good at all... You have a happy new year...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 11:27:53 pm by soul »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2009, 11:33:27 pm »
1. You were given your assessment.
2. You had no risk
3. This is not a counseling service.
4. You don't feel well see your doctor. It has nothing to do with HIV.

Offline soul

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2009, 11:56:38 pm »
I know is not a counseling service but a lot of scared people is out there reading it and learning about this post!!!!  ..........Obviously not from you!. Since how u are. I guess you are poz!!!,  but not even close to professionals like Andy and Ann...
      if I don't ask I won't have answers.........,  and there is a lot of people out there with the same worries and fears .........  As I said: People like me  we all make mistakes and need advisers because we just want to continue into the teaching and learning.... And yes at this time I'm worry ......but If in this case I'm just mistaking about hiv this experiences only make me stronger and ecourange to keep promoting "wise sex" and "the test" for my people and their love ones!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 12:03:37 am by soul »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2009, 12:03:17 am »
End of discussion over this non risk issue. Have a fine day.

Offline soul

« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2009, 01:49:07 am »
As soon as I get my results next week , I will stop bothering this forum and I will never advised to nobody to even come here..... when they are scared about this illness Or when they need an advised. since this is not a "counseling place".....
    The people that has been scared... Are the people that will transmit the education to the others..... Mostly of the new infected ones has been because the partner was not sure about his status!!! Or because poz people don't discuss their status and don't even care about having unprotected sex wiht a random partner.... "Just because of: if he or she agree or if, him or her don't ask for a condom....I  just assume they are also poz!!!!!" what a joke........
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 01:53:15 am by soul »

Offline soul

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2010, 10:12:54 pm »
Elisa 4 weeks neg... But doctor told me I have the acute infection  ??? ???, so he took a lot of blood tubes, he check my chest and he saw the rash also my several tong sores and trust!!! swollen Lymph nodes on knees, armpits and neck, I told him that: At the time of my exposure I just got over an herpes OB and he told me that was probably my error cause the immune system is more sensitive to infection :(... Have to wait another 5 days for the result is just only a month since my last sex encounter...

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.