Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:12:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 347
Total: 347

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Ladies' Thread #45: Pozitively Beautiful, Pozitively Amazing, Pozitively Poz!  (Read 49897 times)

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
Welcome to the Ladies' Thread #45.  I have no idea how to post the posting history, so I'll leave that to a smarter lady.

Life here has been crazy.  We have stuff scheduled everyday and today is no exception.  We're leaving soon for a trip out to Walmart.  We have a few things we need for our trip.  I'm going to buy some of the food here since the grocery stores there are a LOT more expensive.  I wish i could find a nice bathing suit.  Or, at least, a decent cover-up.  I'm a big girl and the suits that look the best cost the most so I end up with a suit I can afford and they end up not looking so good. Oh, well.  It's not like i actually get in the water.

We picked 40lbs of apples off 1 of my parents' apple trees.  I made some home made apple sauce last night and it was so good!  Tonight I'm going to make some apple bread, apple cookies, and an apple cake to bring to the beach.  The rest I'll cook and can for the rest of the year.

Mini has her appt. with the PID tomorrow.  Fingers crossed that she'll be cooperative and switch Mini's meds. 

That's about all for today.  Not sure how much I'll be able to post between now and when we leave.  So, if I don't get to say it later, be good, be safe, and know that i love you much!

Mum
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline vivyt

Good Morning! So many birthdays! Happy birthday to you all! I am so bad when it comes to stuff like that. I am like a man in that regard...you know how a lot of them forget anniversaries and birthdays. I'm so bad! My mom always tells me to write this stuff down but my problem is I can't remember where I wrote and that I wrote it...LOL!

Queen-I'm glad this guy is working out. Take it slow

Netta- I have sinus problems too. I have a constant drip. The n. pot works really well. I have one and it made a real difference. Definitely get one when you can

Betty- How long are your classes? It's good that you call to the teacher for help. That is my problem. I never ask for help. Bad habit. I didn't know you were still going to work at Hope and go to school. Do you have time for all that?

Wendy- Hello! ;D

Well I have just been back to the daily grind at school. I was totally able to post more during the summer now I just run out of time. Today is our early release day...YAY! I have to go the doctor's to find out my results from the colposcopy I had a couple weeks ago. I haven't really thought about it because really the worst has already happened to me and I am just hoping that all these issues are just HIV related. Oh well...

Have a wonderful days ladies!

Offline #1 mom

Hi, this is my first time posting here. I don't know everyones history at pos. women, but hope to start getting to know you all :). I confess looking at some previous posts often had me confused as to what was going on ???. Sorta like tuning in halfway through a movie. So I decided to just start here and hopefully everyone will bear with me till I get to know you  :).

Lucas had his 2 year old check up w/ his pediatrician last night. He is 24# 1oz and 32". I was a little concerned that he only gained 3.5# in the last year. The Doctor reminded me he probably will always be small but is doing well. He was very active at the Doctors and even took her hand to lead her on a walk while we were there  :D. She said with the amount of energy he was spending it's not surprising he hasn't gotten bigger. He just burns it all off ;D. I wish I had that problem :(.

*Mini - I hope you have a nice vacation. All those apple treats sound fantastic! Bathing suits are the bane of a women's existence >:(! Just focus on fun with your gang and enjoy your trip ;)!
* Vivyt - Good luck in school, and I hope the results of your test are good.

To everyone else I look forward to getting to know you. Have a great day  :)!
Amy

Offline mahalia

gotta go home, just wanted to say m positively loving the title of the thread mom...welcome # 1 mom, u'll get the hang of it hey

Offline netta

Welcome! No.1. Mom! glad to meet you!
I love the tittle of this thread Moms!
Mahalia - I go to a great church that is about 2,300 members! It is non- denominational.  My daughter and son in law also are members. My son in law plays the organ for the church. My grandbaby who is 11. is in the dance ministry. we have four sevices, but are building a bigger church so we can cut down to 2. and we have a smaller church in the next town of Warner Robbins.
Queen_ You go girl!
every one else I love you all. I  will have to write on the weekends only cause my internet and cable will be cut off for a while. My car getting fixed is the reason, but i will still have acouple of channels with my antena.Also Igo to the library a lot. I plan to use my daughters laptop on the weekends. so if u don't hear from me u know whats up!
good news _ I have a little money coming sometime in the next month or so, from a law suit concerning my late dad and the funeral home. It happens that I am part of a class action lawsuit that sued the funeral home for handling the remains of our loved ones inproperly. I don't want to get into it, but my sister and I, along with about a thousand others! will get a small settlement, soon.This is great, cause they will begin sending checks next month! I hope to get mine next month and then I will have money to move in Novenber and catch up on some bills. and pay my deposit in October.!(As far as my other lawsuite the lawyer says they are fighting over who is responsible for my fall. so no telling how long this will take.) We don't know how much it is but any amount will help me! Friday I have to go to a grandparents luncheon at my my 5 yr.old grands school. later with luv  to all my girls ! Netta

« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 05:23:36 pm by netta »
"to thine own self be true"

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Evening ladies,

Queen, here's hoping the next date goes well.  Did a nurse show you how to correctly give yourself a shot (drawing up the Insulin etc.)?  Before I put the needle into the top of the Insulin, I pull back on the syringe.  Then when I put the needle into the Insulin, I push it forward.  This helps eliminate many air bubbles.  A nurse showed me how to do that years ago.  Then, I just draw up how much Insulin I need, and if there's any air bubbles, I just tap them out.  That of course, I learned how to do years ago (with other things). ;)   I agree, the first few times I was nervous.  But you'll get the hang of it.

Mahalia, it sounds like you had a really fun time.  I'm glad.

Mum, soon you'll be at the beach.  I was at Wal-Mart today and their bathing suits are all on sale.  I have a couple, but they're both sizes that are too small for me.  I hope you have a good time.  Those apple treats sound so good.

#1 Mom, I'm glad you decided to join us.  Lucas is such a cute little man.  How are his numbers?  Looking forward to getting to know you.

Netta, I'm glad you're going to be getting a little extra money next month.  I think you deserve it.  Your church sounds really cool.  I haven't been to a big church in quite awhile.  And I like non-denominational churches.

Andrea, I didn't think you'd be able to post as much when school started.  And yeah, I have time for the Hope and school.  Both my classes are at night.

Today was just a busy day.  I did laundry, had therapy and went shopping.  The HIV support group tonight only had two of us attending, so the coordinator took us out for supper.  We went to this fab Southwest grill.  It was delicious.  So, all in all it's been a good day.  Nothing else to report.  I hope you ladies have a good day.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline #1 mom

Thank you all for the welcome :). Lucas # are good. His CD4 has always been in the "normal" range. His viral load was undetectable while in the NICU. After he finished his AZT his numbers climbed rapidly. First test was ~100,000 next ~2 weeks later was >500,000 which is as high as his lab tests. He was started on his cocktail of videx, viramune, and epivir. Within a few months he was undetectable and has stayed that way. That was ~ 18 months ago 8). Well Lucas wants me so I better go. I look forward to getting to know you all.
Amy

Offline minismom

Oh, boy, this is going to get confusing with a mom and a mum on board.  I may just have to start going by my 1st name. ;)  I should be in bed about now.  Miss Thang and I have to be up early to make the drive to her PID.  I've got all the stuff from Matt (newt) printed out, memorized, and written in my notebook so I look smart ;D  I know Doc is going to ask me if Mim had her Hep shot before we went to MC.  I'll tell her "no", she'll give me a dirty look, I'll give her a dirtier look, she'll heave a big ol' sigh, I'll ask her if she's ok or if she's having trouble breathing, and she'll move on to something else.  It's been our routine for 8yrs and I'm not up for changing it.

We went to Wal-mart today and got everything for our trip - except the meat for 1 of the dinners, so I have to make another trip tomorrow after the doc.  I was in the mode when Hubby showed up with the other 4 kids (2 were with me) and messed up my groove.  I made the girls' PJ pants and had enough to make them drawstring bags to match.  They all wore their pants to bed tonight and the boys asked if I'd make them each a pair.  I told them to ask me again next month ::)

Lucas's mom (hehe), I think he sounds like young master Lucas is growing just fine.  I have a 4 1/2yr old who is 26lbs and 30 inches.  Mini was like that, too, though.  She was born only 3 days before her due date, but was only 5lbs 6oz.  It took her 6mths to get out of preemie clothes.  HIV likes to hang out in the gut and messes with digestion and metabolism.  Plus, like you said, he's an active little guy.  We should be so lucky to burn it like they do.  Anyway, Mini was a peanut forever.  I honestly thought she'd never gain wt. or grow.  Well, as of her lipid appt. Tues, she's gained 5lbs and grown 2 inches in 4mths!  She's now at the 25th percentile ;D  I wouldn't sweat the wt. as long as he's healthy.

OK, all, Frodo and Sam are about to make their way into Mordor and it's 1 of my (4042) favorite parts of the trilogy.  "I can't carry (the burden) for you, but I can carry you!"  *sigh*  It's enough to make a girl cry.

Smoochies and lovin's all the way around!
Mum
www.watoto.com
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline vivyt

Happy Friday Everyone! :)

I always look forward to Friday. The kids are going to make ice cream today at school so it should be interesting. We have been doing "ice cream activities" this week since September is ice cream month. I hope it goes ok. This group REALLY has difficulty listening and following directions. There are a lot of learned bad habits!

My colposcopy test results came back negative but my doctor does not feel comfortable with the results. She wants to do another test just to be sure. She is a very thorough doctor and I thanked her for being so cautious. She is good... :) So, I have to go back in 2 weeks for a kind of PAP smear but instead of a spatula she wants to "brush" the cervix. Whatever...sometimes it is just too much information LOL!

Welcome #1 Mom!

Mum-I hope everything goes ok at the doctor. I guess the Dr. is kind of difficult? Try to have fun on your vacation!

Betty- You are very lucky to have access to such good support groups. I started to go to an HIV support group about a year ago but it was too far and met in the middle of the day. Since then I haven't really put much effort into finding one. I like to think of you guys as my support group... :) Did you get a chance to call your teacher?

Well I am off! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Morning ladies,

#1 Mom, I read your story in the introduction thread.  It's very inspirational.

Mum, when are you leaving for your trip?  It sounds like you're almost ready.

Andrea, no, I haven't called the teacher yet.  I plan to do that tomorrow; hopefully that way I'll catch him at home.  He gave us his cell phone number, but I really hate to call people on their cells unless it's extremely important. 

I'm waiting for my case manager from the ASO to get here.  I have an eye exam today, and I need her to drive me because of dilating the pupils.  I probably could drive, but I just don't want to take any chances.  I'm going to get a new prescription for glasses today also.  I haven't had any glasses for about 5 months (I think it's been that long) and I really need them.  As soon as my spend-down is met on my Medicaid, I'll be able to get them. 

Other than that, nothing exciting going on.  I hope you ladies have a good day.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline daisychain

Re: Ladies' Thread #45: Pozitively Beautiful, Pozitively Amazing, Pozitively Poz!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 10:36:02 am »
Hey all and welcome to #1mum. Glad lucas is doing well.

well things with me are same old same old, still havent got the courage up to ring the support group number but honestly am getting better at dealing, only had one crying episode this week and im convinced its because my monthly disruption cycle came and I was in rotton pain too.

I start college in a couple of weeks doing a photoshop pro level 2 course, need this one before I can do the multimedia course, so getting excited for that. Im fed up with my business and decided I want a change and I enjoy the design aspects so seemed a good choice.

my daughter started school this week and all went well, she was such a star didnt bat an eyelid when I left her there, im so lucky to have a great child.

thats it for me, im not leaving the house this weekend because the weather is shocking.
take care all
love and kisses
Angelx

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
Re: Ladies' Thread #45: Pozitively Beautiful, Pozitively Amazing, Pozitively Poz!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 10:54:20 am »
Hi GFs~

Happy Belated Birthday to Mahalia and welcome to #1Mom!  :)

I took the day off today.  I almost killed   >:(  ass-wipe at work on Wednesday in training.  She is really not bright at all.  Anyone who knows bookkeeping, banking and/or journal entries knows that debits have to balance with credits.  We're in training and the instructor is showing her how to make a journal entry.  She enters the debit code and asks if that's it.  Um NO you have to enter a credit and make the damn thing balance.

Very frustrating to have training for us four go so slow because we have a dumbass in the mix.  She's been a "bookkeeper" for over fifteen years.  I have been one sice 2001.  I am waiting on Karma to spin its web and kick her ass out of there when our duties change.  She simply won't be able to keep up and she knows it.  And she's rude.  And no one likes her.  On the other hand.....

I got a call from one of the recruiters I met last summer when I was unemployed.  They are looking for an accountant at a company in Ice's town!  Two miles from his house   ;D  I high-balled her ass on the phone as far as what I'd work for.  My commute would be about half of what it is now and the pay would be nearly what I'm making now.

The catch is....the employer is offering a "contract position" of 3-5 months, meaning no benefits no guarantees, just a wait and see if you're good enough for the job kinda thing.  Good news is they want a STRONG candidate (ME), meaning they have wasted their time and money on people who don't have experience.  The recruiter is submitting my resume to the employer today and I am sitting at Ice's house, hoping to get a call.  Maybe I should call the recruiter and tell her I'm 2 miles away and to call the guy.

If this ends up working out, I will be so happy.  ADAP will cover my COBRA benefits, I think.  They did that before when I left my last job. 

Wish me luck ;)

~ Cindy
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 11:26:26 am »
Morning Ladies---

Hmm, things are definitely starting to look up for me and I am happy. It's about damn time too.. ;) I took my shot yesterday, I just kind of acted how the nurses do and told myself like the nurses.."slight pinch" and it was over with. I got nervous and thought that my sugar might drop so I ate a candy bar a few hours later. I checked my sugar this morning and it was 283, wondering if the candy bar did or I injected myself wrong. I am going to assume I did it right and will up the dose by a unit.

Well, Sexy came over to my house last night after he got rid of his company at his house. We had a nice time and we are digging each other. And I am good with that right now. He's at work now, not sure if we are going to get together tonight or not. Honestly, I just want to rest because I have been running for the past two days and I am tired.

The Women's group that starts next week and everyone at my ASO is excited about me joining the group. How they're acting you would think I am this huge celebrity or something. I stopped at my ASO yesterday to sign the release for the group and talk the lady running it. She seems to be my biggest supporter and thinks I will have a lot to offer the group. And I admit, I am excited about it. It almost feels like I am taking things to another level.

Other than that, not much going on. I am dog sitting and have to make a few calls. TGIF ladies!!!!
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline minismom

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 01:02:44 pm »
Queen, I am SO incredibly happy for you, hun!  Sorrow may last for the night, but joy comes in the morning.  Well, sweetie, the day for you is dawning and the joy is pouring down on you!  Enjoy your new man and your new-found celebrity.  You deserve it.

Betty, we leave on Sunday and I haven't even thought about packing.  Mini moo has a game tonight and #1 has a double hitter tomorrow in a town over an hour away.  Hubby is taking the boys and the girls are staying with me.  I'm glad your classes have started out well and that your econ class isn't as bad as you thought.  I'm rooting for you, hun.  Come May, I'll be looking for my invitation.

Vyv, sorry about the kids, but a month of icecream sounds good to me!  Have a wonderful weekend, hun, you certainly deserve it.

We just got back from the Mini's appointment and overall everything looks good.  Her t-cells are 988, but this marks her 3rd drop in a row. :-\  Her % is still fine and went up a bit from 44% to 47% and her ratio is 1.7, up from 1.5.  Overall, I'm not worried.  I posted all her numbers in the "living with" thread. 

OK, ladies, I have to cut this short and finish the laundry.  Love to you all!

Mum :-*
www.watoto.com

Offline 100proofBrandy

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 01:47:21 pm »
good after noon ladies
sorry I haven't been on in a while been really busy with school and work but I'm doing good and hope everyone is great
I'll try to get on later and give up dates :)
love Brandy
The person you educate today maybe the one you save tomorrow :)

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 08:42:23 pm »
Queen, glad to hear things are looking up for you.  I know the feeling about getting scared that your sugar is going to drop.  For me, its when I'm driving, since I can't test, or don't want to pull over to test, I'll check my sugar before I leave work.  Sometimes just the drive home can make my sugar drop because of my balance probs.  So, I keep chewy granola bars in my purse, or sometimes I'll have a banana with me.  I can drive and eat and make sure I stay "ok."  Sometimes I'll test while driving, but then things can get complicated ::)

I felt like things were surreal today.  I never expected to be sitting in a job interview.  I called the recruiter, she called the employer, and at 3pm I was talking it up with the owner of the company.  I have a good feeling that I am one of the two strongest candidates, if not THE strongest out of six they have seen.  They want to hire someone quick, so I'll know next week.  Hee-heeeeeeeeee!

Ice has been sneezing and congested, so we thought he had allergies.  The man never gets sick, but he is sawing logs like you wouldn't believe tpnight.  I got the man to bed at 7pm, and he is OUT.  I hope he feels better in the morning.  We're going to hunker down as all of this Hanna rain blows up the coast.  We need the precip, though.

Oh, and my parents went to Ocean City for the weekend.  THAT should be interesting with 60mph winds expected!  My brother's family seems to have missed a potential bad landfall in Savannah, so I'm grateful.

~Cindy
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 08:45:10 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 09:19:18 pm »
Evening ladies,

Cin, I'll be keeping my fingers and legs crossed for ya.

Mum, no, my econ class is way hard.  And I don't understand most of it.  I'm going to call the teacher tomorrow to see if we can meet outside of class.  Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time on the vacation and that it's not too much work.  You need a break.   Tell Mini I said great job on her numbers!  I wouldn't worry about the little variance in CD4s.  That happens all the time.  Her % is terrific. 

Queen, glad things are going well for you.  Enjoy.

Hey Brandy and Angel.

Well, the eye doctor today told me I have no diabetes in either eye right now, but I have cataracts in both eyes (boy, talk about making one feel old), worse in the left than the right.  He wrote a prescription for glasses, which I have to wait to get filled until the spend-down is met on my Medicaid (a monthly amount that has to be met before Medicaid will cover anything).  That'll be around the 15th; at least that's when it usually is. 

A case manager at the ASO called me today and asked me if I would go to a training with her and some other case managers in Gary, I can't remember the date.  I told her I'd tell her tomorrow (our group is having a cookout).  The ASO would spring for breakfast and lunch.  She'd pick me up at 8:00 a.m. and said we'd get back around 7:00 p.m.  I'm not sure if I want to do that, but it might be interesting.  It's going to be about people who are living with the virus bettering themselves (going back to school or work etc.).  So, we'll see. 

Other than that, nothing else to report.  I hope you ladies have a good evening.

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 12:17:19 pm »
Just checking in to say hi.
I am in Houston right now. We are visiting Billy's step dad and I'm just sitting around the house while Billy and his brother mow the two yards. Step dad's and his grand mom's who has the house next door.
Step dad is sleeping most of the time and does not leave his bed anymore. He looks real frail and thin but when he is awake he still has the same spunky character. They have him in the living area on a hospital bed infront of a window. He is fed with a tube into his belly.
Fortunately I am ok with being home and by myself. I have three books to read and the den has a tv with cable and of course there is a computer.
I cant emagine what it would be like for someone who needs to be always running around or doing something to be here. It would drive them bonkers. For me its ok. Its pretty much like home.
The only difference being it smells different. Antique, musty ,old people kind of smell and the furnishings are very country. The room I am sitting in right now has a picture of John Wayne on the wall and a John Wayne clock on the other wall. An American flag picture, a picture of a tractor, a washboard with decorative bunnies on it, some old china plates and flowered wall paper.
Maybe I will take some pictures later. This is definately a older southern persons home.

Hope ya'll are having a nice weekend.

Modified because I just noticed on top of the computer desk there is a roll of toilet paper that says
John Wayne Toilet Tissue It's rough! - It's tough! - And it doesn't take crap off anyone!
Of course it had a nice layer of dust on it too. LOL

« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 12:20:35 pm by Winiroo »

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 05:17:19 pm »
We got a TON of rain here today, NW of Washington DC.  They even mentioned my town on The Weather Channel   ;D

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 05:59:14 pm »
I got the dog sitting out of the way, took my sister to Walmart then came home and did my usual weekend cleaning. Now I am just sitting here listening to some Michael Jackson, I am feeling old school today. I got laundry in the dryer but will finish the rest of it tomorrow. I got to have something to do... :D

Things seem to going pretty good with Sexy. I didn't see him yesterday but we talked. Finally a man who knows how to return a phone call. So far, I can't really say anything bad about him. I know, it's almost like I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. I catch myself and tell myself to give the brother a chance.

OK, all, Frodo and Sam are about to make their way into Mordor and it's 1 of my (4042) favorite parts of the trilogy.  "I can't carry (the burden) for you, but I can carry you!" 

I have the trilogy too, I was just watching the first one the other day. I finally bought Elizabeth which is the first part about Queen Elizabeth before The Golden Age came out. I try to buy all sequels to movies that I have. I still have to get Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal Rising.

Yeah about this Lantus shot. How long does it take for your body to adjust to the insulin? The reason I ask is because I have been taking it like I should but my fasting sugars are still in the high 200's. It's only been two days though. And I am over the anticipation of injecting myself. Last night when I injected myself, I started bleeding after I pulled the needle out then the injection site got puffy like insulin got under my skin. Is that suppose to happen? I am injecting myself in my stomach, it's where the most fat is... ;D But I am suppose to increase my doses by one unit until I have a fasting sugar of 100. Tonight it will be 12 units.

I'm off to surf then jump on my games.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 09:28:51 pm »
Queen, the insulin should begin working in the first day, soon after you take it.  Lantus is the 24-hr insulin, right?  I believe its a 30/70 mix of short and long acting insulins.  This means it should be working to help keep your sugars in check round the clock.  It sounds like your dose isn't high enough, so keep doing the increase thing. 

It may be a good idea to keep a food journal for a week or two to show to your doc.

If Lantus doesn't work, you may need a short-acting insulin which begins to work in MINUTES.  These doses are taken before a meal.  That's what I take, its called Humalog.  I also take Humulin N at breakfast and bedtime, its a 12-hour insulin.   :)

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 10:18:29 pm »
Queen, the insulin should begin working in the first day, soon after you take it.  Lantus is the 24-hr insulin, right?  I believe its a 30/70 mix of short and long acting insulins.  This means it should be working to help keep your sugars in check round the clock.  It sounds like your dose isn't high enough, so keep doing the increase thing.It may be a good idea to keep a food journal for a week or two to show to your doc.

Yeah, it is a 24 hour insulin. Maybe I am not seeing any improvement because the doses are low. I just took 12 units. It's not so bad and I actually look forward to taking the shots which is a major shocker. I am keeping a log of my fasting sugars but since they have been kind of high I am going to call him on Monday. But I am down for anything that is only once a day. Earlier today, I was feeling jittery thinking I may have crashed and my sugar was 3 something, I have never had one that high before. I'm not eating anything sweet but has been sipping on some margaritas but I am about to put that on hold.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2008, 02:02:07 pm »
Afternoon ladies,

Wendy, I was wondering what happened to you.  How long will you be in Houston?

Yes, Lantus is a 24-hour Insulin.  I take anywhere from 15-20 units, depending on what I'm going to be eating the next day.  If my sugar gets too high, I take Humulin-N, which for me is a fast-acting Insulin.  Cin, I don't know why your Humulin-N is a 12-hour one.  Mine just acts fast, but it doesn't last 12 hours (the doctor told me it's fast-acting). And I don't take mine before meals (I know everyone's different though).  Anyway, I've only bled a tiny bit a couple times when I gave myself a shot (I give them in my tummy).  My skin has never gotten puffy though.

Yesterday was fun.  I went to my HIV support group's cookout at this one guy's house.  There was tons of food.  The coordinator of the group was there and she stayed for about 3 hours.  After that, it was me and 8 guys (they're all gay).  A few of them were drinking, but that didn't bother me.  We talked about lots of things-HIV, sex etc.  Then, about 7:30, a couple of the guys said they wanted to go to this gay bar 'cause they had kareoke.  One of the guys was pretty drunk already (he was one that wanted to go).  So we all went around 8:00.  At first, it was just us.  But, around 8:45 quite a few people started coming; most of them were already pretty smashed.  I stayed for about 1/2 an hour after that.  I really don't care to be around a lot of cigarette smoke and drunks anymore.  It's just not my thing.  I don't care what other people do, don't get me wrong.  It's their business.  But, I can also choose not to hang around that environment. 

Anyway, I just came home, ate a tiny bit (I was pretty full from the cookout), watched some t.v. and went to bed.  I have tons of homework to do after I eat dinner.  I'm making bbq chicken, baked potato and broccoli.  I hope you ladies have a good afternoon.

Edited to add:  Correction, my fast-acting Insulin is Humulin-R, not Humulin-N.  I went and looked at the vial, because I know Cin has been living with this longer than I have (diabetes).
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 07:34:58 pm by Bettytacy »

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2008, 02:53:41 pm »
Not much going on with me, I did all the housework so there is nothing for me to do today but chill. Kind of watching the football game, more listening since I am online, Pittsburgh is playing somebody...My squad, Dallas plays at 4. We play Cleavland.

My fasting sugar was down to 201 when I got up at 1, I think the rain made me sleep so late. So tonight it is 13 units but I am guestimating probably 20 will get me to 100. I prefer injecting myself in the stomach too. And I think I am going to stop eating late like I do. Last night I didn't eat anything after 11pm. Maybe that helped, I don't know.

Tuesday can't get here fast enough, my cable will be on. I spoke to the old landlord yesterday because he was late giving me back my deposit. I had to listen to more bullshit such as..."I put it in the mailbox(at the old apartment,mind you)"...which my reply was "Why would you do that when you know I don't live there?"....His response was, "Well, I lost the address that you gave me." My reply was, " Bill, I mailed you a letter that had my address written on the top of the letter with my return address written on the envelope." He then went on to say, "I will drop it in the mail today(which was Saturday) and you should get it on Monday." Hmm, we'll see. I hate when someone insults my intelligence. And I really think he thinks I won't take him to court. All the man owes me is 155 but if I have to take him to court then he may end up paying me twice my deposit which is 445. I almost hope he doesn't pay me so I can get more money but I need the 155 to pay on something.

I am off to chill....
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline keepingfaith

• Go Me!
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2008, 03:51:23 pm »
Good Afternoon Ladies,

Just stopping in th say hello. Nothing much going on today. I went to church and started on some homework. Right now i'm watching Bridezilla. These women are a trip. I will finish before the night. I have been kind of depress lately. I really don't know why. I don't think it's the meds. I think im just in a zone. Well I was just checking in with everyone. Peace

Offline netta

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 08:10:12 pm »
Ladies, My puppy Blue,died today, I am very sad, because he was fine one week and just got deathly ill. we took him to the vet and spent all our money trying to make him better, but it was too late. Some disease he got ,before he had all of his shots. I held him  so much yesterday  and he just lay in my arms. We gave him Iv and everything, today after church we found him at home near death, what hurt me is that he suffered, he was wimping and moaning and I talked to him and prayer for him but after I went in the house and came back out he was dead. It is going to be hard to drive up at my dd house and not see him excited to see me. Well I hope all is well,I don't feel like talking much. Love you all. RIP Blue.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 08:13:01 pm by netta »

Offline vivyt

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 10:06:41 pm »
Good evening all! I hope everyone had a good weekend!

Netta- I am so sorry about your puppy. Did he have Parvo? That is sometimes common in puppies. I know it hurts... :'( :'(

Betty- The BBQ sounds like it was fun.

Queen- What a pain in the butt that landlord is. I hope you get all your insulin stuff figured out.

Wendy- Enjoy Houston!

Cindy- What happened with the job interview?

Well I didn't do much today. Took Vivian for a walk this morning. We are working with the gentle leader. She still fights it but not as much. I got my weekly car wash, finished laundry, gave Vivian a bath, did my lesson plans, and made cupcakes. My crazy neighbor upstairs is constantly banging the walls and I can't stand it! If he was mentally balanced I would say something but he is a little crazy. I think I mentioned him before. FREAK!!

Well another week starts tomorrow!

Offline 100proofBrandy

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008, 11:31:24 am »
Good morning Ladies
sorry I haven't been on much, I'm doing good lots of homework and tests yuck only made an 88 on my math I really do hate math. . . today I drove all the way to school to find out my Prof is out sick so I get to drive all the way back what a waste huh!! well I tried that chicken enchilada Casserole my family loved it thanks :) I have my second board meeting tomorrow will find out if my idea was approved!!! so we'll see

today is mine and the love of my life's anniversary its our 2nd :) unfortunately we both have to work :(

I went and got my eyebrows waxed for the first time last week I thought it was going to hurt more but it didn't so now I'm thinking I will go get my legs waxed not sure yet I understand they can wax other things . . . .  I don't think I could do that . . NOW that'll hurt I'm sure  ???  well not much else is going on hope everyone in our virally enhanced sisterhood is well and happy
love Brandy
The person you educate today maybe the one you save tomorrow :)

Offline netta

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008, 11:50:52 am »
Yes, Vivty , he had Parvo.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 11:52:58 am by netta »

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2008, 01:16:05 pm »
I'm home again. Sorry about your puppy Netta.

I took a few pictures while in Houston. Nothing exciting but it does show what my idea of country furnishing looks like and the back view of dad's bed. You cant see him in it but he is there.

Click on picture to see slide show

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2008, 02:56:02 pm »
Hey ladies,

Netta, I am so, so sorry about your puppy. :'( :'( :'(  Losing a pet is soooo hard.  {{{NETTA}}}

Queen, you mentioned having margaritas before and your sugar was high.  My brother is diabetic and his doctor told him if he wanted to go out and drink he should have no more than two mixed drinks, made with diet pop (and like rum or whiskey).  I'm not preaching, don't take it as that.  Just an fyi. 

Keeping, we're here if you want to let some things out.  I go through periods of depression where I can't pinpoint exactly what it is.  Hang in there.

Andrea, those cupcakes sound good.  Did you make them for your class?  How do you like your classroom thus far?

Brandy, happy anniversary.

Wendy, the house looks cozey.  So, you're back home? 

I tried to do some microeconomics today but once again, it totally confuses me.  Tomorrow night is the class.  We'll see if I'm the only one who doesn't get it.  If I am, I sure am going to feel stupid.  I was thinking of calling my algebra teacher and seeing if she can help me. 

Other than that, I haven't been doing much of anything.  I'm not feeling too well (fever, a bit of the runs).  The guy who was sick that I took the stuff (water etc.) to is in the hospital.  He got dehydrated and a few other things that are a tad gross to mention.  Anyway, I hope you ladies have a good rest of the day.

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 08:53:21 pm »
Oh Netta, I am so sorry about little Blue.  Stuff like this just breaks my heart  :(  I love my old Cheech so much and dread the day that he has to go.  I hope you know that your little guy is in a better place now.  My Casie beagle is up there showing him around :)

I called my recruiter today and she said the emp chose someone on his own.  That means he didn't want to pay the recruiter fees which are astronomical.  I have a mind to wait a month and call him myself, to see how the new hire is doing   ;D

Well, they changed a few things up at work today.  I had a little headache from it all, but plugged along.  Basically, the accounting dept is being cross-trained and eventually we will each have 10 or so properties that we do full-cycle (AP, AR and financial stmts).  Just to make sure that we don't forget what we're being trained on, they assigned each of us 2 properties today to start doing full-cycle.  We do this along with our other duties that we already have.  For those of you who remember back in March, we all did job descriptions and the person who spoke with each of us said that I was doing the work of 2-3 people already.

Thing is, with all of this new work, I UNDERSTAND IT.  So, I know I will be OK.  Also, guess who wasn't at work today, called in sick, I suppose?  Yep, the PITA (pain in the ass).  Wait until she gets in tomorrow and can't figure out how to do a frikkin journal entry.  She's the thorn in my side who has been doing bookkeeping for 15 years and doesn't know how to use Excel.  Um, SCUZE me?   ::)

So, Karma will rear its ugly head soon.  I am going to try and be quiet and mind my business when she makes jabs at me. 

I go see my doc next week about the balance thing, that's really my biggest problem, the long commute to work and this balance crap.

I stayed with Iceman all weekend and met some of his old neighbors and their kids, who play with his kids.  Next weekend I meet child#1.  Its funny, I've met her friends but she hasn't met me yet.  I am really sliding into Iceman's world and I love it.  We are doing great!

Queen, the alcohol is messing with your sugars and yes, so is eating late.  Its all about metabolism and how your body processes stuff.  I stopped drinking when I went on the pump two years ago (off of it now due to insurance) because it would wreak havoc with my sugars.  I would crash at lightning speeds just from a little bit of dancing at a club.  It scared me dry.   :D  Just be careful.

Oh and BT, sure you don't mean Humulin R as the short-acting?  Humalog is the most potent, then Humulin R, then Humulin N.  I believe that Lantus could be considered the equivalent of 30% R and 70% N in the same bottle.  I just wish that none of us had to take the crap.

Much love to all!

~ Cindy

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 09:03:40 pm »
I thought the Humulin R was a fast acting insulin.

Second hand knowledge. The two guys me and Billy care for are diabetic.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 09:28:20 pm »
Kind of a stressful day for me. It started out that I had to wake up to my car being gone then a message from my godson saying he took it because he was late for school. Which made me miss appointments for today. So, I took the key back and told him he can't drive now. On top of that I get a letter from my son trying to throw a guilt trip. I am like wtf? I have been there for everyone else my whole life with the exception of my son and even really with him, just later in his life. I'll be 40 in January, it's time to think about me.And I don't think I am being selfish at all, not that anyone has said this but just saying.

I have been experimenting trying new foods and I have fallen in love with couscous. I had that for dinner tonight with steak. Sexy had called me earlier and I was explaining my stressful day to him when my nephew showed up. I had to cut the call rather abruptly since I had not seen my nephew in two years. After he left, I called Sexy back but got his voicemail. I am just hoping he didn't think my nephew was some other guy but I am probably just tripping.

Betty, I usually do drink about two margaritas but with diet pop or lemonade, yuck. I had one today due to the stressful day. I am thinking that is what made it high or the couscous but when I read the box it said one gram of sugar. I guess I will learn more when I got to the dietary class.

Netta, Sorry about your puppy. I have a friend who has two puppies die from that.

I still didn't get that money from the landlord. Since he said he would mail it on Saturday I am going to wait for tomorrow's mail. If it is not there then I am going to sue him. Grrrr. >:(
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 10:12:07 pm »
Netta-
So sorry to hear about your dog passing. RIP, Blue.

Win- I tried the recipe too and it was great.  Thank you!  I am glad I am had made a lot of chicken cuz I ended up dropping half of it on the floor when I was cutting it up. :(

Keeping- I hope you are feeling better!

Queen-  Sorry to hear you had a stressful day.

Betty-I hope you are feeling better.

Moon- Sorry to hear about the job falling through.  That is a good idea to call in a month or so.  That is nice things are going so well with you and Ice.

Viv- Hope things are going well at school.

I have been stressed and feeling crappy but I am hoping now that the kids are all back in school things will get better.  I hope to be able to get back on the computer more, at least. 

Snow
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2008, 10:08:10 am »
Morning ladies,

Cin and Wendy, if you all look at the edit I put in where I talked about the Insulin, I had corrected myself a few hours after posting about the Humulin-R. 

And Cin, I'm sorry about that job falling through.  That must mean something better's going to come along. 

Queen, I love couscous.  The first time someone told me about it, I thought they were crazy-until I tried some.  It's really good.

Snow, I'm sorry you're having an off-time.  Anything you want to talk about?

Well, I'm just killing a little time before I have to leave for my volunteer job at the Hope.  I'm kind of bummed today and I'm not sure why.  Sometimes I think I might be coming up at menopause because I get hot flashes all the time and I'm moody.  Who knows. 

Tonight is that Microeconomics class.  I hope the teacher holds to his word and goes over the homework in the class.  I so wish I didn't have to take that class, but it's required so I'll just keep pluggin' along.  Other than that, nothing else to report.  Have a good one ladies.

Offline netta

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2008, 10:12:06 am »
HI ladies feeling much better! hope all is well.

tendai

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2008, 10:14:31 am »
hie ladies!

thanks so much for the birthday wishes everyone. and belated birthday wishes to my "twin" betty and also mahalia.  i was just glad to make it another year, didnt do anything much though.  i did get a watch from that guy i thought was female.  that was nice of him, he's being really nice to me, i hope theres no strings attached.
netta - so sorry about your puppy. i hope your sinuses are better
queen - im happy 4 u and sexy. are things likely to heat up anytime soon? ;)
mahalia - did u go to the hotel and spoil yourself? if i were u i'd smack that guy up the head and say 'how could u forget my birthday'. Men ::)
drag - have a great time abroad, though u'd be working
cindy - glad the meeting with Icemans youngest went well, and i hope the one with the oldest goes as well.
keeping - i hope u get out your funk soon :-*
brandy - happy (belated) anniversary!
snow - are u feeling better today? hopefully with the kids at school u can get some me time. loved the garage story :D
tatenda - ok someone called rumbi, what would u think? there was no photo on the profile, i just made an assumption i guess.. :-[.  
#1 mum - welcome!
where on earth is Wishful (Jamie)
netta - glad u're better now!

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2008, 10:32:18 am »

Win- I tried the recipe too and it was great.  Thank you!  I am glad I am had made a lot of chicken cuz I ended up dropping half of it on the floor when I was cutting it up. :(

Glad you enjoyed it. I've got a bag of the chicken mixture frozen in the freezer for next time. I made double the amount needed and froze the rest.

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2008, 08:30:10 pm »
Netta, glad you are feeling better.  Queen, I sent you a PM to set your butt straight on carbs  ;D   My neck is killing me from work today, it really is exhausting holding this head up sometimes.  Hee hee.  Betty, yep, I thought you prob meant    Humulin-R.  I am so tired tonight and my neck is on fire. :(  Where are Drag and Cristy?

~Cindy
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 08:35:57 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »

Offline wishful

• I am pretty content nowadays..Life is gud..
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2008, 09:11:20 pm »
Hey ladies whats good in the hood?????
Live life to the fullest...

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2008, 09:41:37 pm »
Hey Wishful!
How are things going with you?

Betty-  I am sending you super powers to help to figure out your homework :)  I am good, thank you, just a little stressed.  I think with the kids getting back to school, I should be able to do some things for me and hopefully that should help   :o

Win- That's what I planning on doing until I dumped it on the floor  :-\ Oh well, the dogs were happy.

Ten- That is nice you got a watch from the guy, that is the least he can do for you since he was pretending to be a women.

Keeping- How are feeling?

Queen- Did you hear back from sexy?

Hope everyone is doing well!
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
Re: Ladies' Thread #45: Pozitively Beautiful, Pozitively Amazing, Pozitively Poz
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2008, 07:54:44 am »
Morning ladies. I am still around, just very, very quiet. Things are going well. I am still working, Robert is in kindergarten and I am dating a nice guy from SC.   Betty, hope school is going well. Queen, ooooo, you got a sexy. You go , girl.  Mini'smom, have fun on your vacation. Moonlight, hope you get that job you want.   Hope everyone is well. Later, Cristy

Offline vivyt

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2008, 08:13:39 am »
Good Morning Everyone! Just stopping by to say "Hi!"

Have a good day! ;D

Offline vivyt

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2008, 09:15:56 pm »
Wow!!! No one has posted ALL day????? Everyone must me REALLY busy! I hope you are all ok.

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2008, 09:42:39 pm »
Oh dear God.  The bitch laid into me AGAIN at work and it wasn't sarcastic funny hah-ha this time. 

She was in full-on snot-wad 12yo mode.

Oh, but I was in rare form, my dears.  I kept cool, told her I was doing good work, blah blah, and then marched right into HR.  Yep, I told HR that nothing has calmed down since May and Polly Prissy Pants is harassing me.  I simply don't have the time with all of the cross-training going on, way too busy.  Another mgr saw that I was upset and talked to me later, and was very supportive. 

Karma reared its head in training today.  We were learning how to interpret financial reports and she (PITA=pain in the ass) was dead quiet.  She didn't understand a damn thing.  I was talking with the co-worker who was explaining things to us and I was nailing everything, understanding all of it.

Yeah, watch me go, GFs.   ;D

My mgr is going on vacation for 1-1/2 weeks so I need to get the courage to speak to her about PITA before she is gone and all hell breaks loose.  I am sick of being harassed.  I am just afraid I will get too emotional and start crying in front of my mgr, but hell, I've done that before.

OK, chin up.  Wish me luck.  We have another training session tomorrow.  Bitch better stand down.

~Cindy

P.S. - Cristy, good to hear from you.  We know you're just busy with Mr. SC   :-*

tendai

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2008, 09:44:10 am »
Good luck Cindy, she better watch out.

Christy hie, good to hear from you, glad everthings going well with u

Jamie - are your kids back with u now? bet u're thrilled to bit...

nothing much's going on with me.  that guy is acting like he'smy boyfriend already, calling me or texting me without fail.  i cant even start thinking about liking him, i so dont want to get involved with him in that way, i dont think i can handle a relationship like that just yet.
ooh. we had some relatives of a patient come in today. they were asking about something needed for his operation that we need to import from south africa etc.  those guys are scary i tell u. handsome, expensively dressed, smelling divine and all that, i dont know why my heart was thudding like i got a monster in front of me. maybe it was the smell of money that terrified me.  they are extremely rich and all but the things i've heard about them, heebie jeebies time. its such a shame, the looked good enough to eat ;)

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
Re: Ladies' Thread #45: Pozitively Beautiful, Pozitively Amazing, Pozitively Poz
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2008, 02:35:17 pm »
Hello Ladies. Sorry about that job, ML. I missed the part where it was  already taken. That sucks that you are getting grief at work. Back those bitches up off of you. I know you can do it.  It shouldn't have to come to that but if nothing else works..........                                   Tendai, hey, hope you are well.                                                          I have been talking to my friend in SC every day but we've only been out 3 times. No matter, I like him.   Between work and Robert, I am very tired. I had a hearing at SS around the end of August and am still waiting to hear back from them. Not much else going on, waiting to go BACK to work.  Later. Cristy

Offline vivyt

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2008, 10:37:02 pm »
Where is everyone? Did I miss something?

Moon-That totally sucks that you have to work with women like that. How did the second training go?

Tendai-Is this the guy that you thought was a girl?

Cristy- Nice to hear from you!

Not much to report here. The kids are good so I am happy... ;D I hope everyone else is well.....???

Offline keepingfaith

• Go Me!
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2008, 10:58:43 pm »
Hello Ladies,

Its a quite forum tonight. Where's everyone? Betty??? She usually posts every day and night. I hope everyone is doing fine. Nothing exciting for me. Nothing but work and school. Everyone my way is doing well. Just checking in. Getting ready for bed now.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.