Main Forums > Living With HIV

I am having a very bad day.

(1/5) > >>

Dan J.:
I am finally able to keep food down, but I can't eat anything solid. Chicken broth, jello & sprite has become my diet since last Thursday.  I am only eating now because I have to.  I don't see the Dr again until Friday then he is going to discuss with me what my med options are  I don't feel like I have very many  options to choose from since I have tried so many different combos over the years. Through trial and error I have had complications with most of them.  I worked very hard to get where I am HIV wise but now I feel like the rug has been pulled out from under me.

Dan

LatinAlexander:
I just wanna give you a big HUG

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

We care about you...Keep on the fight..Please...Do it.When one of us feels like shit against this bastard virus, we ALL feel the same way. Please, just do not give up. We newbies, need to see you can beat this up!!

Alex

lydgate:
Oh Dan! I'm saddened to hear that. You must be sick of people telling you, Hang in there buddy!, and I honestly don't have different words or wiser words than that. Have you and the doc discussed experimental treatments? The newly-approved Prezista? The Expanded Access Program for Merck's new drug?

Frankly, I could go for days living on jello, Sprite (and other sugary drinks), and various kinds of spicy bean soups; but then, I have a freakish palate.

On a more cheerful note: I was happy to see your new pic, you and Hermie hugging. Love ain't something to sneeze at.

Love,
Jay

Jerry71:
Get your ass better baby. I will be thinking about you. Give it some time and you will be back to normal very soon.

Lisa:
Hi honey,
 I'm hoping that the miracle mouthwash is still doing some good.It may not take too much longer for the mucosa to heal, so you can have some real food. I've been thinking of you.
Give me a ringy if you're feeling poopie. I betcha i can get a little giggle out of ya!  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version