Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:08:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773294
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 650
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 639
Total: 640

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: radio shack "0", karl - one NEW computer !  (Read 2254 times)

Offline weasel

radio shack "0", karl - one NEW computer !
« on: May 27, 2008, 10:14:48 am »
hullo all ,
             after  fighting for  8 months, radio shack corporate sided with me ! In January radio shack clerk  TROY W. from Fort Worth Texas
 dismantled my computer and sent a piece of  crap back to me , and said I was to stupid to know my own computer !
  after many calls .I made it clear i would never go away ,ever ! the manager of digital Services  became rude and crude !
  I used every NIZE  word I could muster up ! and ways he could use these words on him self .
   When I asked for radio shack legal department , AFTER he had told me to shove the computer up my ASS ! ,
 he gave me a number to a sex line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I called "Jeff"  general manager of radio shack ,Jeff put me on hold , DAILED the number for  " sex NOW " !

He came back on the line and said  Mr. Rosell YOU  have WON  , we will be in touch , the next day DeWayne Heathman  from New Orleans ,La.
called  and explained  under the circumstances  they will be sending me a NEW LAP-TOP , and I am to return the parts computer TROY W.
assembled as an apparent joke , because he thought it was funny to screw with people !

I am glad I will be back on line ! , EVERYONE  told me I would NEVER win against  a corporation like radio shack !

Persistence and cold hard facts help !

Troy W of Digital Services in Fort worth Texas DID NOT KNOW I have pictures of my Charcoal Gray computer with black keys ,
 When he sent back an old piece of shit silver on the inside with WHITE    keys , I was  very happy . I knew I would  win my case
 one day .

Special thanks to Jay Nixon's office . Attorney general , running for Governor of Missouri , If he can NOT run his little office now
how could he possibly RUN a state , MORON ...................

anyway   , things  are good , I am in Waterbury   , Connecticut for a few weeks  , my sister gave me a 1996 Civic ,40 MPG .

do NOT like little cars BUT gas is soooo   much money .

I am off to Cape Cod next week to lay on the  beach  and maybe ? go to Province
town   and pretend I am not old and ill .

life is good

Karl
" Live and let Live "

Offline BubbaPat

• Bubba hugs!
Re: radio shack "0", karl - one NEW computer !
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 11:27:51 am »
Hey Karl,

Congratulations!!  I had the poor fortune of working for Radio Shack... a while ago, and let me tell you, I was so glad NOT to be working for them.

I don't want to say that I found all the managers to be of questionable character but there were a couple.  I was more upset that whenever I wanted documentation on their product reliability of performances, I was told "take my word for it" and was left with that.

I'm very glad you won.  Now go sell what ever they send you and get a Mac and never deal with Rat Shack again unless you utterly have no where else to go.

Bubba hugs!
Patrick
Bubba hugs!

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 07:22:52 pm »
hey,

Good for you. Glad things worked out.That last time I was in a Radio shack was at least 15 years ago, when I also had a hell of a time getting a refund for almost $600.00, on a garbage product. I pushed it to the extreme, and they finally gave me a complete refund. Haven't been back to a Radio Shack since. I am surprised they are still in business.

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

UPDATED: As of April, 2nd 2024,Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @593 /  CD4 % @ 18 %

Lymphocytes,total-3305 (within range)

cd4/cd8 ratio -0.31

cd8 %-57

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline weasel

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 08:03:40 pm »
It was a nice win , wish I could sell it , but as long as it WORKS , I will be happy .

Had a really bad day , too tired from fighting to win ? who knows .

I really would like to put my picture instead of an apple on my  member thinger .

maybe now I can .              glad your all out there for me and all of us
                                                                         Karl
" Live and let Live "

Offline Okealyshire

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 02:56:13 pm »
I was a Shackie during my college years, the latter half of the 1980s. Rather enjoyed it, actually; the job helped me learn how to interact with lots of different kinds of people. I'd stand at the front, flash a smile, and people would come in and unload their wallets on expensive stuff, while the other dude loitered in the back spending hours consulting with some pimply-faced kid about which kind of capacitor he really should be using in his crystal radio. My store was inside a shopping mall, at the busy end by the cinema, and had a steady stream of traffic. I think that makes a difference. Strip-mall stores with outdoor entrances always (and still do) seemed like lonely outposts. And they were the ones that routinely got robbed, too.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 02:59:46 pm by Okealyshire »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.