Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:07:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 203
Total: 203

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Help my heart is about to explode (Maybe condom Broke)  (Read 26354 times)

Offline soul84ever

Help my heart is about to explode (Maybe condom Broke)
« on: December 04, 2006, 04:27:32 pm »
Hi there,

Let me start off by saying haw happy and wonderful it is to find this amazing online community where one can get help from there fellow brothers.

In the past two month I have been very sexual active and have been engaging in numerous actives that can put me at risk for HIV and varies of STIs. 
From October to December 1 had about 12 strangers who perform oral sex on me without protection. All at which were less than 2 minutes.
In total I penetrated 2 man all of which I worn a condom and used water based lube.  I am 100% percent sure that the condom was intact with my penis and nor did the condoms break.  Finally, I did some frottage such lying on top of them and rubbing my penis against their anus.  In addition there was on incident where 1 guy rubbing his penis against my anus without entering me.   

My questions are

1) If you have a cut on your hand and touch two condoms that were used for intercourse 1 minute ago can you get HIV from it?

2) If a person is lying on top of a bed with his butt facing up and you go on top of him and start rubbing you penis against his anus is there a chance of your penis actually when inside his anus without you knowing or feeling it?

3) finally if you open a new condom, put it on your penis and then realized that is was the wrong way and so you flip over to the correct way and unrolled the condom onto your penis will there condom lose it effectiveness in protecting you against HIV and STDs cause I reed some articles that if you put the condom upside down then you should throw it away. 

Finally, what is the chance of you getting HIV if someone performs unprotected oral sex on you when you have 2 scratches on your penis? 

I want to thank you in advance for taking the time to read me post and giving me feedback.  THANK YOU. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 09:38:30 pm by soul84ever »

Offline RapidRod

Re: A 20yrs male seeking for help
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 04:33:17 pm »
1. No
2. No
3. No

No risk at all for HIV. Is it possible to get an STD for rubbing your penis on the anus? It could be possible. If you are sexually active you should at least have an annual STD check up an HIV test once a year.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 04:50:15 pm »
Condoms provide very effective protection against HIV. It's excellent to read that you have used them for intercourse.

Receiving oral is absolutely not a risk for transmission. In the entire history of the epidemic there's never been a documented case of transmission in that manner and you aren't going to become the first. The other activities -- frottage, rubbing, etc., are also not riskly.

If you are certain that no unprotected penetration took place then no testing is necessary. You expressed some doubt about that so if there is any real doubt testing is the way to go, at 13 weeks past the most recent unprotected incident.

As Rod has indicated there are other STDs out there and they are much easier to contract than HIV. So anyone who's sexually active should have a full STD panel done regularly -- at least annually and every six months is even better.

This time out I don't see any cause for concern about HIV.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline soul84ever

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 12:20:40 pm »
In October 6 2006 I received blowjobs from 4 strangers at local bathhouse.  When I was about to leave to notice two fresh scratch lines on the head of my penis.  I have capture 2 picture of it.  do you think you take a look at it and tell me my risk from getting HIV.  I have tested at 5 weeks and 5 days which came back negative.  I am still freaking out and can't concentrate on my school work and exams are coming next week. 

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 12:37:05 pm by soul84ever »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 12:22:43 pm »
Please remove the pictures.

Offline soul84ever

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 10:11:15 pm »
One more question, a man was laiding on top of a bed and you got ontop of him, and start to rubbed your penis against his butt and anus, is there any change of your penis actually enter his anus without you knowing it.  I mean if you were to enter someone would you feel it right.  the reason I am asking you this is because afterward I learned that he does barebacking. 
Since he is a pure bottom so his anus must be very loose so Im scare that I might acidentally enter him with me knowing it.
Afterward I fingered him with a condom, and penatrated him with a condom too.  But the problem is that when I put the condom on my Penis I did it wrong.  Here is what I did, Open a new condom, put is on my penis and then realize that it was up side down so I flip it around and unrolled the condom onto my penis.  I only fuck him for 1 minute and then saw his poo on the condom and freak out and went away.   

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 07:49:36 am »
Even if the fellow you had anal with was "very loose," you would still have noticed the difference if you had actually penetrated him before you put the condom on. Even with the condom on inside out you were still "covered." Then you corrected it and had anal with the condom on.

So essentially you had protected intercourse which means you were covered literally and figuratively as far as HIV is concerned.

If you decide to re-test at 13 weeks I expect you to continue to test negative, especially with the negative result you have at 5.5 weeks. 

You do need to keep in mind there are other STDs out there which are much easier to acquire than HIV. So if you're sexually active it's a good idea to have a full STD panel done at least annually and every six months is even better.

Now, just keep breathing and get back to preparing for your exams. I expect you will come out of this ok.

Cheers,   
Andy Velez

Offline soul84ever

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 09:28:50 pm »
It's been a wild and frighten ride for the past month.  after all the info and facts you guys have provided me with I am still worried and scared to death about the penis rubbing incident.  I'm horrify, my heart is beating very fast, and can't stop thinking that I might enter him acidentally with me knowing it.  I just don't know what to do.  I'm just scare that I might be positive this time.  How would I tell my parent considering I m there only child, and there future depends on me.  I have totally screwed things up.  Again and again I promise that I won't fool around with stranger and yet I find myslef breaking the promise each time.    :'( :'( :'( 

Offline soul84ever

genital warts
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2006, 10:46:27 pm »
help, help, I did something really stupid.

2 hours ago I had a sexual contract with someone who I beleive has genital warts because I saw three big bumps on his anus and 2 small bump on his genitals.   

He performed oral sex on me with a condom on.  licked my chest, niples, and anus, and kissed my face.  Can I get genital wart the above activities.  cause I know that gential wart is transmitted thorught skin to skin contact.  He also licked the side of my balls for 3 second and the side on my legs.  I am sure that our genital did not came in contract.   
One more think I so kissed my lips two time and now I feel a mild buring sensation. 

Can someone please tell me when should I go and get tested?  Do I have to wait for a few weeks? 

Offline soul84ever

Re: genital warts
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2006, 11:05:57 pm »
Why do I need to get tested for HIV too?

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2006, 03:43:35 am »
You do not need to test for HIV from the above incidents.

However it is always a good idea to get a full STI panel done regularly if you are sexually active.   As for HPV (Wart Virus) it is spread sexually and via skin to skin contact (as you mentioned), and although there is a vaccine, it is usually only given to young girls at this time, at least in my country (Australia).

You were not exposed to HIV in the above incident, however you should test 13 weeks after any unsafe/risky sexual activity, 6 weeks would give you a relatively accurate indication of what your 13 week test would be.  For your own sanity, it certainly wouldnt hurt to get a full STI panel done if you have not had one recently, but like I said, you were not put at risk for HIV in your original post.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2006, 04:14:56 am »
soul84ever, please do not start new threads. Keep all your questions and thoughts in your original thread.

WorriedNow, you are not in a position to give advice. Please DO NOT GIVE ADVICE to others and keep all your comments and thoughts in your original thread.

Offline soul84ever

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2006, 05:44:32 am »
thanks,  I aready had a full panel std test done 3 days ago.  just one more question, when can I get tested for genital warts. 

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2006, 06:41:26 am »
Follow the guidelines for posting located in the "Welcome" thread.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2006, 10:11:24 am »
soul,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

If you didn't come into contact with his warts, then you don't need to worry about it. For more information about genital warts, click here.

You do not need hiv testing over this incident.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline soul84ever

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 12:44:09 pm »
Is the Hpv virus also present inside a persons mouth and on the tongue.  Because those were the only part of his body that I came in contract with.  Also, wouldn't the person hand have the virus too if he has it near his retum?  I mean his hand were bound to touch it while he was taking a shower.  I checked his hand before we start anything and it was normal.  Man this incident has drained the energy and almost cause me a heart attack. I'm never going to a bath house ever again.  I should of realzie that the bathhouse was the devil's playground.  I have truly learned my lesson. 

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 01:32:33 pm »
soul,

There is no point in testing for hpv virus because many people have it without having warts. As there is no treatment unless there are warts present, there's not a lot of point in testing for it.

It's unlikely that you would have become infected with warts from what you describe. You'll just have to keep a look out for them. If you have further wart questions, see your doctor.

This is all we are going to talk about warts in this thread. This is not a wart forum, it is an hiv forum.

You did not have a risk for hiv.

Ann
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 01:34:57 pm by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline soul84ever

Re: 10 week after possible exposer
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2006, 09:23:18 pm »
It has been a devastating week for me.  Infect, over the past two months I could even sleep normally with the constant fear of catching the HIV virus.  Well tomorrow marks the 10 weeks period since my highest risk of act.  I have been thinking about doing the HIV test tomorrow and want advices from the Professionals at Aids Med.
Do you think I can get a definite result now or should I wait 3 more weeks? 

Offline RapidRod

Re: Testing
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2006, 09:30:16 pm »
I haven't figured what you are testing for? Certainly not the above issue. If that is the issue, you can test now because you weren't at risk and you didn't need to test. Just to be testing you can test now.

Offline soul84ever

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2006, 09:55:06 pm »
Sorry I forgot to mention my risk.  It was when I had two cuts on my penis and 4 guy performed oral sex on me.  Also, can stress over anxiety cause people to have white tongue, because this week I been super stressout with extreme anxiety and been have white been each morning.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 10:13:42 pm by soul84ever »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2006, 04:02:46 am »
Now you tell me, what risk did you have by getting a BJ by 4 guys and you had you had cuts on your penis?

Offline soul84ever

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2006, 10:32:04 am »
From reading many of the post here at aidsmed I know that receiving blowjob is no Risk for hiv but my scenario is different becuase I had a cut on my penis it makes my rise increase more.  Also I'm afriad that the person who gave me a blowjob might have a cut in their month, or bleeding when they person oral on me.   

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2006, 10:56:07 am »
First of all you did not stick a bleeding bloody dick in someones mouth. Second of all, the person giving the bj would have had to have blood running out of their mouth and that being the case they couldn't have given you a bj in the first place. You don't need to test, because you didn't have a risk.

Offline soul84ever

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2006, 05:28:38 pm »
I was in the dark room at a local bath house when those mens perform oral sex on me. So I was hard for me to tell wheather they had a bleeding month at the time.  Beside I been reaily worried and scare over this incident.  I just hope the 10 weeks testing will be concludsive. 

Offline soul84ever

Re: Mind playing games?
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2006, 03:28:04 pm »
well I took the big step yesterday and went to get the HIV test at the 10 week period of the cut on penis receiving oral case.  Now we play the waiting game.  My mind is still pounding 100 times/ minute.  I just couldn't help believing that this time I will test postive.  I even practise how to tell my parents the bad news. 

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
Re: Mind playing games?
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2006, 03:41:53 pm »
If that is your risk, it's going to be negative.
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline soul84ever

Re: A condom questions?
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 09:35:26 pm »
The other night I stumble on a site that state even when wearing a condom there is still a risk for HIV transmittion.  They say it's low risk.  Now this really freaks me out.  Cause I thought that by wearing a condom there is no chance for HIV transmittion.  In total I had anal sex with two man, which I was the top and had a condom one.  Does it matter if I ejectjuate inside him while wearing a condom?  Both time I checked for condom breakage afterward by filling water into the condom and the condom was in good shape. 

I'm trying very hard to regain my life back by not having sex, and waiting 3 more months for another HIV test.  I just had a HIV test done two days ago and now is very anxious about the results.  What if I am the first person to get infected by HIV from reaceiving a blowjob.  I mean I did have cuts on my penis afterward and like 4 guys gave me a blowjob.  It was dark so I could see if they were bleeding in their month at that time. 
Last thing what does somesite stated that 6 monthis is the accurate day for HIV testing? 
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 09:39:23 pm by soul84ever »

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
Re: A condom questions?
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 10:28:19 pm »
If a condom is used correctly, and you did, it does protect against HIV. You might want to check the agenda of some websites that say condoms don't work. Some have a religious bias. People call it 'safer sex' because that is what it is. Don't get lost in the semantics. If a couple of latex glove protects me from concentrated HIV in a lab (with minor cuts on my hands) then a latex condom is going to protect you. I've not got HIV from my work and it is much more virus than you will ever be exposed to. I wear two pairs because I have five digits and they rip sometimes not because they don't afford protection. One would be enough, but we wear two because a glove rips more easily than a condom.

R
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline soul84ever

Re: Precum in someone month?
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2006, 06:14:13 pm »
Sorry it's me again.

One finally question.  can you get HIV if someone has precum in their mouth and they perform oral sex on you and you have cuts on your penis.  Cause I was at a bathouse and they had a golyhole section which as alot of guys perform oral sex to strangers.  How long can precum or cum lived inside a persons month.  I scare that that this time I might be the unlucky person who got hiv from a blowjob. 

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2006, 07:10:44 pm »
Read all the replies given to you. They are not going to change. Period.

Offline soul84ever

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2006, 11:26:11 am »
Merry Christmas everyone.

If the mouth is not a good enviroment for Hiv, and sailava neturalizes the HIV virus then why do some people still get infected from giving a blowjob and not from receiving a blowjob.  this is confusing.  I know that if there were blood, precum or cum in a person month and you have cuts, abrasion, sore or skin breakage in your month or on the head of the penis than there is a chance for transmittion.   

Also I been have white tounge for the past week and a half now, is this an HIV sysmptom or can stress or anxiety casue it. 
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 10:46:54 pm by soul84ever »

Offline soul84ever

Re: Oral confussion?
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2006, 11:45:00 am »
Please does anyone know the answser, I need to know inorder to calm my mind.  Thanks.

Merry X-Mas.......

Offline soul84ever

Re: White tounge and dry skin HIV symptom?
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2006, 10:58:47 pm »
I been having white tounge and dry skin for over a week now.  I was wondering what can cause it.  Can it be HIV because I hear that HIV + people have white tongue and dry skin.  I'm really worried becaue I think I'm starting to serconert. 

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2006, 11:14:11 pm »
We have white tongues and dry skin? You haven't heard that we are all millionaires too? By the way, I don't have a white tongue and I don't have dry skin.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2006, 08:03:17 am »
soul,

You haven't done anything to put yourself at risk of hiv infection, so how could you be starting to seroconvert? It's winter - lots of people get dry skin in winter. Lots of people have white tongues as well, but it doesn't mean a thing where hiv is concerned. If your tongue and skin continue to worry you, go see your doctor. It's nothing to do with hiv.

As a sexually active person you should be having regular, routine sexual health care check ups anyway, sop why not go test, collect your inevitable negative result and put your mind at ease.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline soul84ever

Re: Cum and precum in month
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2006, 08:33:23 pm »
If the mouth is not a good enviroment for Hiv, and sailava neturalizes the HIV virus then why do some people still get infected from giving a blowjob and not from receiving a blowjob.  this is confusing.  I know that if there were blood, precum or cum in a person month and you have cuts, abrasion, sore or skin breakage in your month or on the head of the penis than there is a chance for transmittion.

Also I been have white tounge for the past week and a half now, is this an HIV sysmptom or can stress or anxiety casue it. 

The problem is I have a cut on my penis and the guy who perform oral sex on me might have someone else precum or cum in their month because I was at the gloryhole section and saw that guy suck someone off and few seconds late came and gave me a blow job.

Offline RapidRod

Re: Cum and precum in month
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2006, 03:08:16 am »
 soul84ever, give it up. You are not going to get infected in the manner that you have stated. 

Offline soul84ever

Re: 10 weeks negative
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2006, 02:07:39 pm »
Hi everyone,

I just got a called from my family doctor saying that my 10 weeks HIV test came back negative.  I feel some much better now.  But it is still too early to celebrate.  I 'm planning on getting another test done next wednesday just to be safe.  I just like to thank RapidRod, Ann and Andy Velez for the support and feedback.  I wish you all a Happy new Year.   :D

Offline soul84ever

Re: 10 weeks negative
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2007, 11:02:05 pm »
I tested negative at 12 weeks and 5 days regarding the cut on penis incident. 

However, There was this incident were this guy was lying on a bed with his back facing up and I got ontop of him and started to rubbing my penis aganist his butt and maybe his anus ( could'nt remember).  What worried me is that I might accidentally penarated him without me knowing it because I was rubbing his body so hard the event the bed moved. (My penis was semi erect) The guys was a regular bottom so his hole might be very loose.  After the penis rubbing I fingered him with a condom and some water based lub.  I didn't see any blood. 

later on I put on a condom and penrated him using water based lub. The penatration lasted 20 seconds becuase I saw poo on the condom so I ran off.  afterward I check if the condom brock by filling it with water, and it never did.  Soon I found out that the guy does bareback and I just freakout. 

The incident was 6.5 weeks ago and I test negative at 6.5 weeks.  Is this a good indecation of my HIV status?

Offline RapidRod

Re: Penis rubbing
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2007, 05:40:32 am »
soul84ever, this is no different than your first. If you are going to worry yourself like this then, DON'T DO IT. Gee-sh, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Use a condom, but don't come back here with anymore "What Ifs."

Offline soul84ever

Re: Penis rubbing
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2007, 11:48:15 pm »
I know I shouldn't post anymore questions on this forum but I really need some asurrance from you experts here at Aidmed.  I really, really, really worried abou the penis rubbing incident.  I know that a 6 weeks and 5 days negative is a good indecation of my HIV status but I feel that this time I have caught the Virus because I ignored the warming of not going to bathhouse.  I feel so empty and alone right now.  Is an anus more harder to penatrate?  I mean is it possible to acidentally penatrate an anus without any lub. 

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
Re: last question on penis rubbing
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2007, 11:20:32 am »
You had no risk.  You used protection.  You would have known if you penetrated.  If bathhouses cause this much anxiety in you I would suggest not frequenting them.  But I sense this will make no difference. 
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline soul84ever

An immune deficency question
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2007, 09:40:16 am »
I'm still in the anxiety stage and will be getting my hiv test result next week.  I just want to ask what is immune deficency? How do you know if you are one?  because I get cold very easily.  I never smoke or drink any alcohol. A few years back I was abit over weight so I when on a diet and ended up getting chills occasional.  Do this counts ask immune deficency? 

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
Re: An immune deficency question
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2007, 10:17:59 am »
No it doesnt.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline soul84ever

Re: 9 weeks negative
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2007, 09:37:51 pm »
Hi there, it's me again.   
I finally made it to the 13 weeks date and will be going to get my conclsuive HIV test in 2 days.  I aready had a 9 weeks HIV test which came back negative.  I really need to know what is my chance of getting a postive result from the 13 weeks test.  I haven;t had any sexual contract with another person during this period and never will again.  I learned my lesson and will never make this same mistake again.  Please give me some feedbacks.  Thank you in advance.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: One final question please.
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2007, 10:05:02 pm »
You weren't at risk to begin with. I wouldn't have even considered testing to be necessary.

On top of that, with a negative result at 9 weeks, getting another negative result is simply a slam dunk. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline soul84ever

HIV tests result
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2007, 11:40:18 pm »
Yes, I finally have my 14 weeks negative HIV test. ;D  However now I am worried about HPV.  I know this is a HIV forum but I was wondering if you guy can give a some feedback please.   I just want to know if you huge a man who has warts on his chest for 30 seconds (both of us were shirtless)  and he rimmed me and lick my testicles for 1 minutes do it mean that I have contracted HPV.  Do warts on the chest turn into cancer? 

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2007, 03:45:18 am »
You're right, this is and HIV forum. Take those questions to your doctor or STD clinic to receive your answers.

Offline soul84ever

Cutting finger during work
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2007, 07:38:12 pm »
O my god, I cutted my finger today at work and went to the sink to wash it off but then after I notice there was blood on the sink knob afterwards. The blood seem to be fresh meaning still in water state.  The room temperature was cool.  Before my accident there was this other guy who also cutted his finger too.  This guy had sleep with numberous sex worker from thailand, Canada and the Vietnam.  This make me really worried because I think he his HIV postive.  What is my change of getting infect from this incdent? 

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2007, 08:06:30 pm »
Zero!!!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.