Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Cher to Yoko: "Oh no you didn't....."

<< < (2/3) > >>

mecch:
How many hipsters does it take to change a light bulb??  Dunno but be sure it will be an Edison bulb....

Did anyone see the NYT slideshow on the decor in DUMBO?  I had to laugh. All our Brooklyn apartments looked like that already in the 80's... then 90's.  I wasn't around for the 70's in SOHO but seen the pictures... same old same old.  But comfy and human, if you like that sort of thing....

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2013/04/25/greathomesanddestinations/20130425-DUMBO.html#1

Kinda like our old DIVAS --- they were always great and if they manage to deliver something artistic and catchy in yet ANOTHER decade, well kudos... 

Basquo:

--- Quote from: mecch on April 25, 2013, 06:17:29 am ---How many hipsters does it take to change a light bulb?? 

--- End quote ---

It's a really obscure number. You've probably never heard of it.

mecch:
Thats a good one.  ;D

mecch:
Speaking of National Divas, 80 yo Carol Burnett was on Jay Leno looking and being fantastic.  Her wattage was so great Leno kept deferring to her when he was interviewing that hottie from Arrow (who registered a small ping on my pretty bad gaydar).

Basquo:
Love Carol! We watched a special on her the other night and were ROTF laughing! I wrote her when I was 8 and she wrote back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version