Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:15:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37635
  • Latest: Ranoye
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773156
  • Total Topics: 66328
  • Online Today: 248
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 237
Total: 238

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: o is back...  (Read 5158 times)

Offline o

o is back...
« on: September 07, 2006, 05:14:22 pm »
it has been a year since i have been away?
even my membership has been deleted, but i am back for the ones who remember me and the ones who are new to here.

salute dear friends.

o has missed some of you. a lot...

Offline Eldon

Re: o is back...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 05:17:40 pm »
Welcome back "o".

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 05:20:26 pm »
O!

Where the fuck have you been girly-boi? I was thinking about you just the other day. I've missed you. :-*

We changed forums software earlier this year, so all of us had to re-register.

MtD aka xdenizen aka Matty
(Who is insanely glad O is back)

Offline o

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 06:02:24 pm »
hallo Eldon, u r new or just a new cover of an old nick?

and yes matty! it is so nice to see you, it is just like seeing an old face returning home and than u want to just hug and kiss.
but not with that profile pic. as far as i remember u r a very cute guy. will you do that favour?

and what has happened to me... not much, cant even remeber my last test results, here in the netherlands, they dont even test the viral load till u e on Haart, and than they dont check the tcells. the last time they were around 540 or something..

but yes, that doesnt matter that much. life goes on, just finished my relationship, had been crying and now back to the family.

o kisses u ( who is still homesick :-)

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 06:33:41 pm »
I'm sorry to hear about your relationship doll. Never mind, Matty loves ya.

As for my picture, well it's for real. during the software changeover I was transformed into a Vicious Jackal Bitch. ;)

MtD

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 08:35:09 pm »
Yes O, Matty is now our pet Jackal, but he still has a few lessons to learn about tact, Jackals have none at all, and he tends to be a softy at times.

O, it is so very nice to see your mug back on these pages, I was just thinking about you just the other day, and wondering just what might have happened to our dear O.  Damn, it is so very good to see you here again, and we welcome you back with open body parts.

In Love..........
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 08:40:22 pm »
Hello O,

Its good to see ya. It has been a while, hope all is going well !!

All the best-----Ray 8)
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Quarter Horse

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 09:19:53 pm »
Hey O,

Good to see ya again man!!

Brian
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: IT GOES ON.

Robert Frost

Offline LatinAlexander

• Bogota, Colombia
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 09:42:14 pm »
I have no idea at all who the hell you are...But i do not care!!!

Nice to meet u :)

Alex
Poz since Jul 19 2006
Initial numbers : CD4-250 VL 3500
First labs after HAART (Dec 04-2006) : CD4-432 VL-<40 (Undetectable)  cd4%=25.11%
Started HAART: Combivir+Efavirenz Aug 26 7:38 pm
Feb 08 2007 - Gradually stopping HAART cause of Myalgia. Protecting Efavirenz. Stopped Efavirenz, ahead with Combivir....
February 17 Combivir stopped.
April 3 -07 : Started ddi+3tc+efavirenz...
Gay and positive (What a lack of Identity...:) )
Looking for my Ben....

Offline Eldon

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 09:47:35 pm »
Yes O, I joined earlier this year. Nice to meet you. Also, sorry to hear about your relationship ending.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 09:50:59 pm »
O is profoundly cool.

He joined the forums at about the same time I did. March 2005 was a particularly noble month. He's one of the Dutch Delegation.

MtD

Offline Robert

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 11:07:21 pm »
Great to see you back 0.

Now if we can just get EM to return,

Everybody:  New matra.....    EMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

robert

Offline Sky

• Myspace
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 11:45:07 pm »
Welcome back O~
Poz since 2003.

Offline ndrew

• ....-.-.-.-.-.....
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 02:43:18 am »
hellO O, I dOn't knOw yuO, but yuO shOuld knOw my wish Of welcOme hOme!!

Drew

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 11:09:06 am »
YIKES!

Could it be? No, really? OUR O!!!

I am so very happy to see you again. I wondered what had happened and where you had disappeared to.

I am so happy you have returned to us.

BIG HUGS,

Mark

(Who is positively warm all over from this news.)
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline Lis

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 06:44:49 pm »
I have missed you more then you will ever know... I'm sorry for you and your partner... but you seem to be doing well physically... please check in often.. i nearly cried when i saw you were back...

lisbeth
poz 1986....

Offline o

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 07:40:45 pm »
friends, u really made me so happy.
and i was asking where lis is, so she appeared. all this time many of u were in my mind, when i came back, i was afraid not to find some of you. you never know... and i hope everyone is doing ok or even better fine...

and all the friends, Aztecan, Robert, JRE, devil matty, horse Bbrian  ???, gorgeous naked Moffie
and Moffie, u didnt send me any roses , did u

and Eldon and Alexander, thank u for the wellcome matras...

Just some info about me, i am 30, living in tha netherlands, learned about the infection on the 11th of march in 2005.
have been physically doing fine. and ok with hiv, only it is always there at the back of my mind.
but i go on. i work, i study, had a relationship until 3 days ago.
more? i want to travel to spain soon:-) i dont want to go to States, cause dont want to give visa money which will return to our world as bombs...

and to all of u i send u best energies from other side of the ocean.

and for Lis, i send a very special kiss

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 08:38:23 am »
Oh O! It's lovely to see you again.

Sorry to hear about your recently ended relationship - but you're such a nice bloke I'm sure someone else is waiting for you just around the corner, when you least expect him, he will appear.

I was recently wondering where you'd been too... maybe the combined thoughts of those of us who were is what brought you back to us.

We have several members who live in Spain now... I'm sure you'll be getting tour offers very soon. ;)

Oh, and Moffie can't send roses anymore because this new forum doesn't have them. But we can send kisses!  :-*

I'm glad you came back.

Hugs,
Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.