Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:22:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 216
Total: 219

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Nutrition, Wumpette Style  (Read 1621632 times)

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Re: Nutrition, Wumpette Style
« Reply #2400 on: March 29, 2013, 01:07:07 am »
Here's what Alton Brown taught me.

Use instant mashed potatoes to thicken stews and soups. It not only adds another flavor element (which flour does not) but it also has a higher resistance to sustained heat, which flour does not. Meaning, thicken a stew with flour and it will be fine until the heat causes the molecules to detach, rendering the stew/soup thin again, only ripe with a floury taste. Instant potatoes won't do that as easily. I believe cornstarch is even better tolerated in high and sustained heat, but I rarely keep cornstarch around.

I mean, aside from powdering my fleshlight of course.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2401 on: March 29, 2013, 10:30:49 am »
... March 28th 2013 , Tater Gate .

TATERGATE 2013

....The fall of a king

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2402 on: March 29, 2013, 10:36:31 am »
TATERGATE 2013

....The fall of a king QUEEN

HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #2403 on: March 29, 2013, 01:40:40 pm »
So my mother sent me a care package for Easter (she does this every year) and it had several containers of homemade cookies, a box of Thin Mints, and these two items:

ps: it's not nice to make fun of someone's mother
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2404 on: March 29, 2013, 01:58:05 pm »
So my mother sent me a care package for Easter (she does this every year) and it had several containers of homemade cookies, a box of Thin Mints, and these two items:

ps: it's not nice to make fun of someone's mother

OH sweetie , its you we are making fun of , not your mom . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #2405 on: March 29, 2013, 02:06:07 pm »
It's very sweet. She probably thought the Risotto alla Milanese was very exotic.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2406 on: March 29, 2013, 02:14:14 pm »
No, she knows I like risotto from a package because I've made it for them when I visit. Making it from scratch is a bit labor intensive. I can tell this brand is from Wegman's. The taters I would suspect are a dollar store find.

Wegman's doesn't go further south than northern Virginia but it's a really great supermarket.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 02:16:30 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #2407 on: March 29, 2013, 02:49:34 pm »
Let's play SHOW US YOUR FRIDGE!

No cheating! jsut open the door and snap a shot.

I'll start...

That seems all American enough.  The one thing I'd ditch is the Mrs. Butterworth's.....

I have a standard American size fridge here in Switzerland. (not a huge double door one, mind you, just the size of yours and Miss Ps)  Its a size only a family of 4 would buy here, though. Swiss are shocked a single man would have such a thing, let alone one filled with food.  My brother is single in the States and he has a huge fridge and its always packed with food, beer, wine, dozens of condiments.  Its obviously not even a gay or straight thing. I guess just cultural, that Americans are prone to a decent fridge and a ample stock of food around the house....

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2408 on: March 29, 2013, 03:00:15 pm »
I guess just cultural, that Americans are prone to a decent fridge and a ample stock of food around the house....

I only feel good when the house is clean and well stocked with food and drink . When I went out of town for New Years I noticed a dust bunny on the floor in the hall on my way out and thought about it the whole time I was away ... the first thing I did when I got home was dust mop even before I unpacked .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

« Reply #2409 on: March 29, 2013, 03:19:14 pm »
I like to have condiments. Jars and cans of pickles, olives, antipasti, soups, curries and mangopickles, tinned fishes, soups. jarred and tinned odd things.

Since the moment I could afford it, a complete bar. Spirituals, mixers, etc. Lots of wine in the cellar, half of which I keep too long unfortunately. Nuts and dried fruits. Baking supplies.  Chocolates.  Grandmothery candies that change with the holidays. Standards like nonpareils, candied almonds, tete du Choco (love the gold and black and red wrappers - looks nice next to a cup of expresso) licorices.  Even if I eat a candied almond only once every other day its cheery to see in simple, reused glass jar. 

Things I do NOT like are hollywood set design "gourmet kitchen" displays of food that seems like it must all be stale and just for show...  Pasta in jars.  Herbs and spices stupidly stored over the stove. All in the same style decorative jars.  Decorative oils... Thats the worst.  I spied a boutique in the trendy new strip in our former industrial quarter, the other day, that is dedicated to "boutique oils" in ridiculous decorative containers....  Its like Hallmark, mixed with Body Shop, mixed with a revolting soap boutique, candle shop or the like, but dedicated to oil and vinegars, and some pasta in decorative jars...  The oils are in big jars with spigots and you choose a decorative little jar and they ceremoniously fill it.  I almost vomited.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 03:23:20 pm by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline mecch

« Reply #2410 on: March 29, 2013, 03:30:30 pm »
One time in the 80s' a friend got a housesit in Greenwich for the summer.  And we all went up there for weekends dragging our pieces of the moment.  It was an old fashioned yankee house, with I guess a pretty classy lady of the house, cause there were cupboards filled with jarred and tinned wonders... I had a fancy cuban American friend who knew exactly what to do however.  He would whip up amazing meals based on basics like plain gelatin, beef bullion, soup crackers, or campbell's tomato soup, and the things in those tins... potted meats or anchovies or jarred muscles or crab meat, or evaporated milk or condensed milk. Marshmallows. Etc.  How did he know how to do all that? There was a good mix of interesting plates and bowls to eat it out of, as well..

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #2411 on: March 29, 2013, 04:23:34 pm »

When I went out of town for New Years I noticed a dust bunny on the floor in the hall on my way out and thought about it the whole time I was away ... the first thing I did when I got home was dust mop even before I unpacked .   

You should have saved your bunnies, fattened them up, and had them for dinner this weekend instead of that guy "Boston Butt" you keep going on about.

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline mecch

« Reply #2412 on: March 29, 2013, 05:01:35 pm »
er jarred mussels..... of course not muscles  :P

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2413 on: March 29, 2013, 05:27:53 pm »
I like to have condiments. Jars and cans of pickles, olives, antipasti, soups, curries and mangopickles, tinned fishes, soups. jarred and tinned odd things.

I tend to go overboard with the condiments... pickles, olives and such. What you didnt see was the door of the fridge which is packed with several different jars of pickles, Bread n Butter, dills, sweet gherkins. I love to browse in the pickle aisle of my local grocer. I buy a ton of olives also, but they dont last too long because I eat them by the handfuls.

I jsut made myself hungry so I am eating a Garlic Dill.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2414 on: March 29, 2013, 06:03:42 pm »
Olives from a jar are such major fail!

Offline mitch777

« Reply #2415 on: March 29, 2013, 06:20:03 pm »
Here is a "winner" recipe just in time for the spring season!
(great for Easter as an opener.)
It tastes like spring. :)

Spring Pea Soup:

Ingredients:

2 tbs. unsalted butter
2 cups chopped leeks, white and light green parts (2 leeks)
1 cup chopped yellow onion
1 clove chopped garlic
4 cups chicken stock
2 (10 ounce) packages of frozen peas
2/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground pepper

Toppings:

bacon
sour cream or crème fraiche
fresh chopped chives
croutons (preferably homemade with butter and garlic)

Directions:

Heat butter in a large saucepan, add the leeks and onion, and cook over medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes until tender.
Add garlic and cook another minute.
Add the chicken stock, increase heat to high, and bring to a boil.
Add the peas and cook for 3 minutes.
Off the heat, add the mint, salt, and pepper.

Puree the soup using an immersion blender until smooth.
(you can use a regular blender but you will need to puree in batches)

Serve in bowl with the toppings.

This is so easy and SO delicious!
(tastes nothing at all like split pea soup, although I like that as well) :)

I hope some of you will try this.

(for those of you who are not used to cooking with leeks...
just slice them up and put them in a large bowl of water.
swish them around a bit to get any sand out.
let any sand or dirt settle to the bottom of the bowl and the leeks are ready to use.)

Happy Spring!

PS- I don't see any reason that you couldn't pretty much use the same recipe replacing the peas with broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, or potatoes.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:29:53 pm by mitch777 »
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2416 on: March 29, 2013, 06:28:02 pm »
And you can't beat proper kosher pickles from the Lower East Side

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2417 on: March 29, 2013, 06:46:47 pm »
Olives from a jar are such major fail!

oh Hey, how are those insty taters?  ;D

lmao
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2418 on: March 29, 2013, 06:57:54 pm »
oh Hey, how are those insty taters?  ;D

lmao

About as tasty as your copious dingleberries and anal warts

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2419 on: March 29, 2013, 07:02:51 pm »
About as tasty as your copious dingleberries

Oh please Nancy, I Nair and bleach my hole so there is nothing for Dingles to hold onto...unlike your tangled forest of nastiness
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2420 on: March 29, 2013, 07:04:18 pm »
Oh please Nancy, I Nair and bleach my hole so there is nothing for Dingles to hold onto...unlike your tangled forest of nastiness

That's not what your ex-wife told me.

Offline mecch

« Reply #2421 on: March 30, 2013, 08:44:48 am »
Green and black olives in brine, in jars, pitted, can be pretty tasty and useful. Its very nostalgic delicious...  And I am not going to start seeding and chopping some fine dried olives to throw on a pizza...  Every bar needs some cocktail olives and maybe cherries and hibiscus for the "ladies"
There seem to be NO cheap brands of maraschino cherries here.  :-[
I find candied bright red dried cherries but they won't do.
Red and green maraschino cherries are one of those toxic items that are too frivolously seductive to give up because they're "bad".

(women who get a kick out of the comfort food that other women eat...)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:48:28 am by mecch »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2422 on: March 30, 2013, 03:01:56 pm »
why do you make that face when opening Cool Whip?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2423 on: March 30, 2013, 03:16:35 pm »
Cool Whip = fake

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2424 on: March 30, 2013, 03:28:14 pm »
Cool Whip = fake

I use spray Reddi-Whip, as shown in my fridge pic :P

#winning
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2425 on: March 30, 2013, 03:34:36 pm »
I use spray Reddi-Whip, as shown in my fridge pic :P

#winning

Is that for spraying over the bodies of the pathetic twinks you routinely bring home (before they steal your wallet and charge things on your credit cards, that is)?

Somehow I missed that by being focused on your Mrs. Buttersworth. Actually I will use Cool Whip but only because I am single. If I have people over for dinner I whip actual cream, with a few drops of vanilla.

I've never bought spray whipped cream in my entire life though, I can safely say that. Same with (fake) cheese. I bet you like spray cheese don't you?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 03:58:47 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2426 on: March 30, 2013, 04:13:08 pm »
Is that for spraying over the bodies of the pathetic twinks you routinely bring home

No I'm big pimpin' and keep another can in my mini- fridge in the bedroom for that. Actually all I have in that mini fridge is Beer, can 'o Whip cream and my bottle of Fish oil.  8)

« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 04:20:56 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2427 on: March 30, 2013, 06:36:02 pm »
Done! Even better because I have buffalo milk butter to put on it.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 06:41:27 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2428 on: March 30, 2013, 06:47:07 pm »
Wow ... Miss P and I were both making cornbread at the same moment ... and we both got aids on sept 14th too , wow , just wow .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2429 on: March 30, 2013, 06:50:55 pm »
Wow ... Miss P and I were both making cornbread at the same moment ... and we both got aids on sept 14th too , wow , just wow .

And we both own iron skillets that belonged to our grandmothers!

Now, how am I supposed to eat this entire corn bread? Does it freeze very well? Or should I just keep it in the fridge? I'll be sick of it by tomorrow.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2430 on: March 30, 2013, 06:54:52 pm »

Now, how am I supposed to eat this entire corn bread? Does it freeze very well? Or should I just keep it in the fridge? I'll be sick of it by tomorrow.

It freezes very well in those big gallon zip lock bags .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #2431 on: March 30, 2013, 07:14:54 pm »

Buy a turkey and make you some cornbread stuffing. Oh and I'm shocked you never huffed the nitrous out of a Redi-whip can.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2432 on: March 30, 2013, 07:22:00 pm »
Oh and I'm shocked you never huffed the nitrous out of a Redi-whip can.

We did it sometimes at a restaurant I worked at during college.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #2433 on: March 30, 2013, 07:53:19 pm »

If I had any doubts you two were Gay, they are gone now... ;D

Aroha and Happy Easter. to you both.
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2434 on: March 30, 2013, 08:05:52 pm »
If I had any doubts you two were Gay, they are gone now... ;D

Aroha and Happy Easter. to you both.
Jan :-*

Happy Easter Jan ! .... its true that Miss P and I are Homosexual BFF .... we are planning a day to have side by side scluptra treatments and then we are going to try on spandex bike shorts and insist it makes our butts look big .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

« Reply #2435 on: March 30, 2013, 10:33:13 pm »
why do you make that face when opening Cool Whip?
I don't. I took the photo from one of the 6 billion blogs entries about Girls.Which seems to have captivated the entire blogosphere.
The other pic is Fat Betty in Mad Men.

Spray whip cream is amazing stuff.  I noticed it in Willy's fridge, and approved. I mean, come-on.  Maybe a foodie wouldn't stock it, but its divine. 

Offline mecch

« Reply #2436 on: March 30, 2013, 10:35:01 pm »
Done! Even better because I have buffalo milk butter to put on it.

Gas stove. jealous.  >:(

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #2437 on: March 31, 2013, 10:35:42 am »
Gas stove. jealous.  >:(

Ditto. I miss cooking on gas.

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline buginme2

« Reply #2438 on: March 31, 2013, 03:03:56 pm »
Happy Easter!   What's on the menu for Easter dinner this year?

My other half is out of town so I am making dinner for myself this evening.  I am making spaghetti and meatballs.   Homemade meatballs (my own recipe ) and homemade sauce, a nice Italian bread that I picked up from the bakery and a nice wine from the Columbia Valley. 

Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2439 on: March 31, 2013, 03:08:18 pm »
It's White Party Weekend in Palm Springs -- who the fuck is eating?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2440 on: March 31, 2013, 03:34:40 pm »

My other half is out of town so I am making dinner for myself this evening.  I am making spaghetti and meatballs.   Homemade meatballs (my own recipe ) and homemade sauce, a nice Italian bread that I picked up from the bakery and a nice wine from the Columbia Valley. 

Can I come for Dinner ? . I have never made meat balls ... might have to tackle that soon because I love them .

Im having leftover Boston Butt and butterbeans and corn bread from last night . The butterbeans and bread sure hit the spot .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2441 on: March 31, 2013, 03:46:05 pm »
I have never made meat balls ... might have to tackle that soon because I love them .

tut tut

... and I'll have to take you here

http://marabellameatballco.com/

Also, I'm preheating my oven for my beef roast

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2442 on: March 31, 2013, 06:30:38 pm »

After church I went to Shoneys All you can eat buffet.

Today was all about Jesus and Chicken Fried Steak! PRAISE!

We were going to go to Colden Corral's Easter Buffet, but the Baptists beat us there and the line was out the door.

Here we have Chicken Fried, Mashed taters, Turkey, cornbread Dressing onion rings, fake crab salad, potato salad and skrimps  :P (this was round 1 of 3)

I'm as full as a tick

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #2443 on: March 31, 2013, 06:34:05 pm »
Did you take that shot through the sneeze guard? Seriously girl, Shoneys?

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #2444 on: March 31, 2013, 06:57:02 pm »
I don't know Willy -- you are actually making Miss P's instant mashed potato seem, almost, gourmet............

Plus -- you ain't wearing no speedo at MY pool after eating like that!!!   You will need to get one of those late 1800 swimsuits that all the fashionable ladies wore.....

Offline buginme2

« Reply #2445 on: March 31, 2013, 06:58:39 pm »
I've finished my famous meatballs and now am working on the gravy (tomato sauce for the spaghetti). 

There was an article in this weeks pacific nw magazine about the bread maker where I got the loaf of bread for this evenings festivities.  It's amazing how much work goes into baking a loaf of bread.  Interesting read though. 

http://seattletimes.com/html/pacificnw/2020605171_pacificpbread31.html

Jeff, while the ingredients in meatballs are usually fairly simple to make them is an art.
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2446 on: March 31, 2013, 07:03:17 pm »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #2447 on: April 01, 2013, 04:30:38 am »

I'm as full as a tick

Does that mean nobody had to stick you in the bum with a red-hot match-head to get you to back away from the table?

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2448 on: April 01, 2013, 08:08:24 pm »
Does that mean nobody had to stick you in the bum

Unfortunately there was no bum stickin.

Tonight it is Chef Salad and Best Little Whorehouse in Texas on TV yall. Oh Miss Mona....you so crazy.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #2449 on: April 01, 2013, 08:37:32 pm »
Why is that potato salad the color of egg salad? Was there egg in it?

The swiss do something I can't stand. They put pineapple in chicken salad....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 08:39:47 pm by mecch »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.