Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 10:03:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 208
Total: 209

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Honorable Mentioning...  (Read 4370 times)

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
Honorable Mentioning...
« on: August 20, 2006, 09:54:50 am »
I am pleased to announce that I met Emerald(eyes) last night...what a delightful and attractive woman.  SAE is simply gorgeous and what a fabulous personality...
Andrew (Calvin) was seen a few times(and what a handsome lad he is)...last seen in the company of a certain il lustrous blogger....... our dancing boy from Texas( recovered from the night before) joined the group at Dontella's Italian Restaurant for a cocktail...Dinner was fabulous!  As was the Strippers show thereafter witnessed by this reporter and a certain KY newbie who lingered behind to "evaluate" the local talent. 

A lovely couple (both close to our hearts) were seen headed away from a popular watering hole and back to the hotel...getting lost on the way.....and a lovely New Zealander and her companion were seen everywhere spreading smiles and laughter...when her voice permitted. 

The twins from Florida..(clad in leather) were last seen in the "meaty" section on St Hubert Street....A Canadian of some repute disappeared early...having recovered from Friday night's Meet & Greet.  Truly a gentleman in the first order...A certain Louisville gentleman disappeared after dinner with Andy and others to parts unknown..but not by him.  A leather clad dingo flashed a smile outside an all male revue...unchained and looking for a fire hydrant.... having been charmed by a street musician many hours before........The whereabouts of an Alabama boy were not known but was last seen at a particular piano bar( minus the piano) sipping on a Jack Daniels & water ....a dark island boy and his handsome sidekick were quite charming at dinner but soon disappeared after the checks were paid....as was a tall boy from Virginia who also disappeared into the rainy night of madness and mayhem....

Montreal....The Village....what an exciting and adventuresome place..............and the stories have just begun......................
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline Lou-ah-vull

Re: Honorable Mentioning...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 02:00:46 am »
Well, this is that certain Kentucky gentleman (thanks for the compliment!) who disappeared into the Montreal night with Andy (that is a detail missing in the previous post.)  Where did Andy and I wind up?  Well, all I can say is that there is a third witness out there.....my inbred Southern manners do not permit to comment any further!

;D
Diagnosed Oct. 2005
10/05:  367 (26.2%), 24556 VL
01/06:  344 (24.6%), 86299 VL
04/06:  374 (22.0%), 87657 VL
05/06:  Began HAART 05/15/06, Combivir/Kaletra
07/06:  361 (27.8%), 1299 VL
10/06:  454 (32.4%), 55 VL
01/07:  499 (38.4%), UD
02/07:  Switched to Atripla 2/8/07
04/07:  566 (37.7%), UD
08/07:  761 (42.3%), UD
06/08:  659 (47.1%), UD
01/09:  613 (43.8%), UD
07/09:  616 (47.4%), UD
01/10:  530 (44.2%), UD
07/10:  636 (48.9%), UD
01/11:  627 (48.2%), UD
07/11:  840 (52.5%), UD
01/12:  920 (51.1%), UD
07/12:  857 (50.4%), 40
10/12:  UD
01/13:  710 (47.3%), UD
07/13:  886 (49.2%), UD
01/14:  985 (46.9%), UD
06/14:  823 (47.2%), UD
01/15: 1366 (45.2%), UD
07/15: 1134 (50.7%), UD
02/16: 1043 (55.1%), UD
08/16:  746  (55.4%), UD
08/16:  Switch from Atripla to Genvoya

Offline DancerBoy

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 02:19:12 pm »
I had dinner at and italian place?

Wow, I should drink less.
Boys are Stupid

Offline MoltenStorm

• Poz & Fabulous
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 02:31:26 pm »
*chuckle* Somehow I don't think that's going to happen. Hehe :) Loveyoumeanit!
"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful nor conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, adaptation in A Walk To Remember

CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 7 Nov 2006
CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 5 Feb 2007

Offline kypozguy

• Kentucky Poz Guy
    • My group website
Awesome weekend
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 02:45:49 pm »
To my AMG family and friends,

It was great to meet all my new friends in Montreal this weekend.  I wanted to once again thank everybody who was involved to bring this all together.  I had a great time getting to know all of you.  Unfortunately I don't have any dirt to spill other than.....   no im kidding.  I think everybody had a great time, I know I did.  I want to thank David25luvit for making it happen for me and inviting me to join him.  Hes a very generous guy as several people found out this weekend.

To the rest of the AM Forum, I hope you are able to join us at a future gathering and I know you won't be disappointed specially if Rocky is still organizing it.  I don't think hes passed off the crown yet, and good luck with that.

To all my new found friends that I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to due to a very early flight, please keep in touch and see you next year if not before.  If your ever in Louisville, call Gary (Lou-ah-vul)..... naaa.. im kidding.... look me up.  I look forward to seeing each and every one of you again.

And to all that "Unfinished business" lets start talking about AMG 07!  ;)

All the best until our next meeting!
Cheers
Marc
See you at AMG 06--Montreal Quebec Canada--August 17 - 21, 2006

Diagnosed Oct 05, 1985

Organizer and Moderator of the Louisville Poz Buddies Social group in Louisville Kentucky USA.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.