Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:39:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 349
Total: 350

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Jack 3d and Atripla?  (Read 8215 times)

Offline livelife83

Jack 3d and Atripla?
« on: November 17, 2010, 04:25:30 pm »
I am interested in taking a pre exercise supplement called Jack 3d for energy and also a whey isolate protein to gain weight. I am currently taking Atripla. Does anyone have any experience with these supplements?
Sometimes you have to give up the life you've plan and find the life that's waiting for you.

October 2009- Seroconverted
September 23, 2010 - diagnosed positive +
Labs:
10/10: CD4=156; %=18; VL= 500,000
10/08/10=started Atripla

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
Re: Jack 3d and Atripla?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 04:27:43 pm »
Oops I thought this might be about some kind of Jack Daniels I never heard of.  ;D
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Esquare

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 10:46:59 pm »
livelife I have been taking Jack3d before my workouts for about 6 months now along with a whey protein powder shake and have had my numbers done in this time period and they have been better than ever.  There were no kidney or liver issues in my numbers and actually my cd4 count went up around 200 points probably from just being a lot healthier overall.

That stuff works great for me as unlike the other pre-workout supplements it doesn't send me to the toilet and gives me a good strength boost and energy boost after I get off from work.  I'm usually dragging on energy and this stuff picks me up quite well.  I'd recommend the grape bubblegum flavor.   ;)

Let me know how it works for you.  I think you will be impressed.

Offline Esquare

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 10:47:32 pm »
Oh and I'm on Atripla and have been for four years now.

Offline livelife83

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 03:12:09 am »
lol no jack daniels for me mecch, I haven't had a drink for a while now.Thanks so much for the imput Esquare:). I went ahead and ordered it from bodybuilding.com and also ordered some whey protein. I have been on Atripla for only 1 month but have already gained 10lbs and I am almost back to my normal weight. I am very happy to hear that it worked well for you. I want to have really good workouts like I used to have before becoming positive. I will start it on monday and I'll let you know how it goes for me. Again thanks.
Sometimes you have to give up the life you've plan and find the life that's waiting for you.

October 2009- Seroconverted
September 23, 2010 - diagnosed positive +
Labs:
10/10: CD4=156; %=18; VL= 500,000
10/08/10=started Atripla

Offline Esquare

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 12:26:44 am »
Sounds like a plan livelife.  I'd recommend starting with one scoop about 30 minutes before you workout.  You'll get a little tingly feeling which should tell you its working.  After a week increase to 1 1/2 scoops and then you will be able to adjust as needed.  Have fun!

Offline ltnXc

• "IM"possible
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 05:49:29 pm »
when i first started working out while on atripla id bust out in hives... and specially on JAck3d......i havent tried recently......

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.