Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:33:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773286
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 412
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 398
Total: 401

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Undetect - slept with a neg guy without protection and freaking out  (Read 28873 times)

Offline Since2005

Re: Undetect - slept with a neg guy without protection and freaking out
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2012, 10:04:11 pm »
At times you add new meaning to the term "thick as a brick", and that whooshing sound you hear is all of this going above your head.

If you are half the man you think you are, then you owe Newbie76 and some members of this forum an apology.  >:(

Joe

Really? Says who?!!

Meech is one of the first guys gave me hand when I first joined to the forum and I needed that very much at that very moment. He means well and I see he continues to support everyone. Nothing he has done here for you to get worked up like that and yes that's what I THINK, got it? Good.

OP – you may feel a little taken back. I would probably think that we all are different and we have our ways to express ourselves. Trust me, when I first joined I felt some people were very direct with me and yes I did not like that but truth is all of those emotions/comments came from good hearts. I know its hard for you to see that right now, I know but I could honestly say these forums members are non judgmental including Meech.

Well , I wish you the best and I am glad that you got lots of help that you needed and got past your tough time.

Best Wishes,

Since

Edited to correct spelling,etc.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:30:59 pm by Since2005 »

Offline wolfter

« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2012, 10:09:42 pm »
Guess the fire was dying down and it was time to throw some more fuel on that fire.

Wolfie
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Since2005

« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2012, 10:16:58 pm »
Sure and I may be fueling the fire and apology for that.
However, " I think" it would have not been fair.

Since (Who is not perfect himself and have lots of flaws)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:20:57 pm by Since2005 »

Offline wolfter

« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2012, 10:21:59 pm »
The dynamics of this thread, as well as another, caused quite a stir but has since returned to a mellower tone.  You post has done nothing but invited additional negativity that has been dealt with.  The majority of the members have big enough balls (and tits) to defend themselves. 

Wolfie
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Since2005

« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2012, 10:24:02 pm »
The majority of the members have big enough balls (and tits) to defend themselves. 

Wolfie

Hope you remember that next time yourself  ;)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:26:24 pm by Since2005 »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.