Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:09:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37635
  • Latest: Ranoye
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773156
  • Total Topics: 66328
  • Online Today: 248
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 199
Total: 200

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Help my heart is about to explode (Maybe condom Broke)  (Read 26587 times)

Offline soul84ever

Another incident agian
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2007, 12:07:54 pm »
Sorry to come back and asked question again,

but 2 days ago I when to a massage parlor and had sexual contact with one of the male workers there. 
He precum came in contact with my eye directlly because his penis was rubbing at my face. 
I also performed oral sex on him and have small cut in my month that was not bleeding. 
His precum also came in contract with me penis head. 
After that I called the Aids commitee of Toronto and asked them about my risk and the reply is low risk because there have be case thats people have been infect from precum enter from the eye.  And she suggested for me to get tested at 3 months. 
Is what the consoller telling me is true? Man, I thought I would be safe from by nothaving anal sex.   
Look like I have to waste my whole summer worrying about the next HIV Test.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
Re: One final question please.
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2007, 12:15:03 pm »
No risk.

by the way.... just as a helpful little quiz.  Can you tell me the top 3 ways HIV is transmitted?  I'll give you a hint:

1.  Unprotected ANAL sex with someone who has HIV
2.  Unprotected VAGINAL sex with someone who has HIV
3.  Immediate sharing of a IV needle with an HIV+ person

Just a little hint.....

Until one of the ABOVE situations happens, you don't have any real level of risk.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline soul84ever

Ear percing worries
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2007, 10:31:27 pm »
Hello there,

I had one of my ear perced yesterday and now I am extremely worried that I might have getten infected with HIV, Hep B and C or other blood related infection.  The reason why I am worried is because the person used a percing gun.  I reed on the internet that percing gun can't be sterilize.  I am really freaking out right now.  I asked the person if the eqipment are clean and sterile before I had the percing done and they said yes.  So they practically lie to me, since percing gun can't be sterilize.  My heart is pounding really fast and I could sleep.  what can I do.  Should I get test in 3 months for everything?

Offline RapidRod

Re: Ear percing worries
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2007, 10:42:35 pm »
Please keep are your questions and concerns in your orginal thread. Your questions will not be answered until you return to your orginal post. Please take time to read the posting guideline found in the "Welcome" thread.

Offline soul84ever

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2007, 10:58:58 pm »
I am sorry but when I try to post at my own thread a message appear saying that it inactive for over 60 days and that I should start a new thread.  I am sorry for whatever I might have cause.  Please answer my question as I am really worried at the sitution. 

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2007, 11:01:12 pm »
You were never at risk by getting your ears down by a gun.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2007, 11:08:27 pm »
You really do need to read the  Welcome Thread and this time take notice of the Lessons telling you how HIV is transmitted...also read the Posting guide lines.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Peter Staley

• Founder & Advisory Editor, AIDSmeds.com
    • AIDSmeds.com
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2007, 06:48:52 am »
Soul -- I've given you your first Time-Out (28 days) for repeated postings about a no-risk event, even after your questions about risk were clearly answered.

Peter Staley
Founder
AIDSmeds.com

Offline soul84ever

Help my heart is about to explode (Maybe condom Broke)
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2010, 10:08:22 pm »
Greeting everyone,

I was at a bath house 2 hours ago and did a very stupid thing.  I had protected oral and anal.  I was the top and the penetration happen 3 time all at which were less than 14 seconds max.  I was very gentle and did it very slowly. in total l I use 3 condoms.  first for receiving oral and 13 sec of anal, second condom was for anal and finally third one for anal too.  The problem is after I penetrate him, he also gave me oral sex with the same condom.  Then he say that the condom break.  I got so scare the I took the condom and when to the washroom and fill it with water to see if there was a whole.  As it turn out there wasn't, so I quickly when back to the place and located the other 2 previous condom and also check for breakage and there was also no breakage.  Now I think that maybe he switch the broken condom and replace it with the unbroken on for me to find.  Maybe he try to infect me or something.  Right now I feel anxiety, whole body is weak, cant stop thinking about I final caught the virus and I don't think I can wait three month for the test.  Also I try to thing back what happen from start to finish and now I am getting more confuse.  I was dark, maybe he took the condom out of my penis and he went in and or bit the condom with his month and then went inside me.  2 minutes later when I try to find him he was no where to be found so I got scare thinking he left because he scare that I found him.  I need advice, should I go to the hospital right now and as for PEP?  What should I do? 

Offline RapidRod

Re: Help my heart is about to explode (Maybe condom Broke)
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2010, 03:54:24 am »
Return to your original thread. Take the time to read the posting guidelines of this forum.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: Help my heart is about to explode (Maybe condom Broke)
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2010, 04:54:40 am »
Soul,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread. It doesn't matter how long it has been since you last posted in your thread or if the subject matter is different.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

You certainly DO NOT need PEP over this paranoid delusion of yours. You examined all three condoms and they were all intact. Contrary to popular belief, those of us who are hiv positive do not go around trying to infect those of you who are hiv negative. Get a grip.

You didn't have a risk. None whatsoever. Do not continue posting about your latest no risk hiv fantasy. You'll quickly be given another time out.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.