Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

A newbie! My first post! My first labs!

<< < (2/2)

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: Nashvegas on October 26, 2006, 10:32:41 am ---I've really felt the need to connect with other people who are in the same boat.  This forum has provided that connection for me, even though my only activity to date has been reading the postings.

--- End quote ---

We're here for you every step of the way babe! Delighted to meet you!  :)  :)

J.R.E.:
Hello Nash,

Just wanted to get in here and say hello and welcome you to the forums !! You will find a lot of information here, and plenty of support. If there are things you don't understand in the "lessons" part of the site, don't hesitate to ask questions ! Let us know how your next set of labs go, but you don't have to wait until then to be in touch with us !!

Take care of yourself/ stay in touch--------Ray

RobT:
Nash-
Welcome to the forums! U will find plenty of support here, but unfortunately the price of admission is certainly a bitch.
U have taken the news of ur positive diagnosis much better than I have. Keeping a positive outlook (pardon the pun) is a real improvement. Just make to take better care of urself nutritionally and physically and u will b fine.
Life does not end w/ a positive test result contrary to my intial opinion. If u maintain that positive attitude of urs, then u will overcome that obstacle.
Again, welcome the the forums!

RobT

Queen Tokelove:
Nash~~

What can I say? Everyone has said it, this is a great forum with a great bunch of people. Welcome Aboard!!!
Look forward to hearing more from you. It's great that you have someone by your side every step of the way. Your numbers look great too. :D

northernguy:
Hey Nash, welcome.   You and I seem to be early in the same boat: age, time with a partner, right down to the lab #'s! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version