Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:29:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 274
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 275
Total: 275

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: I need help! Please answer  (Read 42532 times)

Offline kitty87

I need help! Please answer
« on: June 28, 2006, 05:24:05 pm »
Hi.

I have three situations that I am extremely worried about as I am unsure whether I am likely to obtain the HIV virus through these situations.

My first situation is that i was walking through a nightclub and felt someone hit the back of my head. As I wasnt sure whether it was just the girls hand I felt the back of my head. I looked at my head but did not see any blood, my friend looked and said their was no blood. The day after I asked my boyfriend to check the back of my head, he said there was no marks or scratches. What are the chances that the person put a HIV infectd needle into my head? I am worried it was a needle and I did not realise. I was dancing afterwards.

My second situation is that I grazed my knee on the bottom of a big swimming pool in Spain. My boyfriend could not see any blood untill I reached the lockers where there was a little. Is it possible for the HIV virus to be transmitted through a swimming pool? I am worried someone else may have had a cut and I may have got the virus.

Finally I was walking around my hotel room and I stepped on a small sharp peice of stone that I had not seen on the floor. This cut was bleeding badly for about 10minutes. I am now worried I may have got the virus from the stone. There was no other people other than my boyfriend in the room but I am sure I could see a small dot of blood on the stone! What are my chances of getting the virus this way. As soon as it happened I washed my foot and kept it covered for the remander of the holiday.

Please reply as soon as you can as I am extremely worried about these situations, they are constantly playing on my mind. PLease explain to me whether or not these are risks.

Thanks x
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 08:07:54 pm by kitty87 »
x kitty x

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Am I at risk? Experts Please Help
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 05:52:58 pm »
Kitty,

None of the incidents you describe present any risk for HIV infection. None of them. You really need to educate yourself about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Fear not! This can be achieved quite easily if you read our glittering Welcome Thread and follow the links to the HIV transmission lessons.

Regards,

MtD

Offline kitty87

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 06:03:35 pm »
can some experts please reply to my questions!!  My main concerns are that the two cuts i had from the stone or in the swimming pool provide a route for potential hiv virus to get into my body.  now lets look at the worst situation, the stone i cut my foot on it had a blood mark on and im not sure if it was my blood or someone elses, if was another person then i cut my foot is there a risk of infection? Please explain.

Secondly i cut myself in a swimming pool which had thousands of people there as it was a water park,could the virus get into my bloodstream that way or would chlorine kill any hiv virus?

Thirdly in the nightclub if a needle did prick my head in the nightclub as i actually dont know what it was as it came from behind me i also had a few drinks that night, could infection happen that way due to someone pricking my head?

I really am thinking about testing as it is affecting my life to much, i need some advice on what to do, those are my only risks.  Please reply thanks xxxxx
x kitty x

Offline kitty87

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 06:19:00 pm »
so can i have some replies please people as im really worried
x kitty x

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 06:30:43 pm »
There's not a lot to say in reply to your questions. There was absolutely no risk for HIV in any of those situations.

What you need to do is to read the lesson on this site about transmission. HIV is not just out there everywhere lurking to infect you. Transmission happens in very specific ways and by reading the lessons about transmission and testing you will get the essential infomation.

This epidemic is going to be around for a longtime to come so get down with those details. Then you can protect your health from the real risks and also spare yourself a lot of unnecessary worrying.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline kitty87

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 07:05:42 pm »
hi andy i know you are one of the experts on this site and i thank you for your response.  Is there any risks at all for example if i was struck by a needle and it had contaminated blood on it, could i become infected as this blood would be able to get into my bloodstream?

Also the two cuts i had were fairly deep so for example the stone had some blood on after i looked at after i stepped on it.  i lost alot of blood and the cut was really deep.  if the stone did have somebody elses blood and it wasnt mine on the stone could transmission occur as there blood would have been able to get into my bloodstream?

How long would contaminated blood be able to last on a stone or syringe outside the body once exposed to the air?  I really am worried and im not sure if i should test over this incidents?  Also the cut i had in the pool would chlorine kill any potential viruses within the water?  please somebody get back to me and would like more expert opinions on my worries.  Thank you xxxx
x kitty x

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
Re: Experts Please Reply, REALLY WORRIED! Am I at risk????
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 07:39:56 pm »
Maybe you didn't understand Andy? It doesn't matter if you had a brick thrown at your head and it became embedded in it. You don't get HIV from bricks, stones, gravel, sand, glass or wood. Don't come back with some fancy story about someone with HIV bleeding on it and then you stood on it either. It is clear you are scared of HIV for some reason and that's a job for a mental health professional, not this forum.

NONE, and I honestly mean NONE of your stories are any sort of risk at all. I will not answer this thread any more either. So don't come back and say, "What if..." because it would only serve to confirm everyoned thoughts.

You need to get over your fear of HIV. You get HIV from penetrative sex. Not penetrative stones.

R
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline kitty87

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 07:41:23 pm »
Also i would like the views of more experts as im really worried bout my situation, maybe people like the hiv worker etc who are really experienced in this field
x kitty x

Offline kitty87

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 07:45:08 pm »
thank you hiv worker, however what about stones with hiv blood on it?  how long would blood with the virus in live in an infectious state once exposed to the air?  Get back to me hiv worker thank you for your information thank you xx
x kitty x

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 07:51:41 pm »
I'm not going to participate in such madness. I said don't come back and say "What if" and you did. The reason is that you need to get some help for your irrational fear and 3 years in dealing with HIV anxiety has taught me that talking about the science of it doesn't help and is a waste of anyone's time who tries - no matter how much YOU think it might help, it's the worst thing possible to do.

You were not at risk for getting HIV.

Goodbye.
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline kitty87

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 08:02:46 pm »
i would appreciate going through the science, however if not how long would hiv virus in blood stay alive when exposed to the sir hiv worker? Also does chlorine in pools kill any hiv virus in there was anything in the public swimming pool where i cut my leg?  These are really situations and i am worried please get back to me hiv worker then i will leave the forums thank you xx
x kitty x

Offline kitty87

Re: Experts Please Reply, REALLY WORRIED! Am I at risk???? Anyone reply
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2006, 08:10:44 pm »
reply hiv worker or another expert please?  Do i need to test over these incidents
x kitty x

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2006, 09:42:44 pm »
No, you do not need to test over any of these incidents.

You have absolutely no basis in HIV science for this stuff you are getting all worked up about.

Read the lesson on transmission. It gives you all the basics you need to know about HIV transmission.

You don't need more answers from more "experts." You just need to really listen to what has already been said to you.
Andy Velez

Offline lopez

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 02:14:35 am »

My apologies ... im editing my message ....
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 12:47:27 pm by lopez »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2006, 05:54:51 am »
lopez, Your comments are indeed out of place. Please stay in your own thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

Kitty,

Hiv stands for HUMAN immunodeficiency virus. That means it lives in the human body and the human body ONLY. Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus and it is successfully transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection. This includes you and your boyfriend. You need to be using condoms until you have tested together and are securely monogamous.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can make sure your fella is using them properly. While you're on either on of those pages, have a look through the bottom three links in the left-hand column. They discuss ways that you, as a woman, can protect yourself. I recommend the female condom as they are also excellent barriers against hiv infection, and importantly, they give YOU the control over condom use. They can even be put in place in advance so you're not fumbling around at the crucial moment. They're fiddly to use at first, but if you can put a tampon in, you can use these. It gets easier with practice. Give them a try. 

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

You will not get hiv from inanimate objects. No way, no how.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline lopez

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2006, 01:10:15 pm »

my sincere apologies Ann.
Fred

Offline kitty87

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 12:35:40 pm »
if a needle did go into my headd tho with conaminated blood could hiv be passed this way, even though it would have been exposed to the air i would like to know. thank you
x kitty x

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2006, 12:46:43 pm »
There is nothing more to discuss on your issues. You have been given the answers already. If you want to continue to worry about them seek out the help of a mental health professional.

Offline kitty87

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2006, 02:28:55 pm »
if a needle did go into my headd tho with conaminated blood could hiv be passed this way, even though it would have been exposed to the air i would like to know. thank you

some expert please answer this question im really worried
x kitty x

Offline kitty87

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2006, 06:31:19 pm »
please answer im really worried
x kitty x

Offline kitty87

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 06:44:50 pm »
if was struck by a needle with contaminated blood in a club could transmission occur?  Please help
x kitty x

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 06:45:35 pm »
Kitty,

No. You wouldn't be infected that way.

And besides, you'd know if you were stuck in the head with a needle. It would hurt like hell and not like an ordinary slap upside the head.

You need to be more concerned that your boyfriend and you are using condoms, instead of fretting about far-fetched needle scenarios. Stuff like that doesn't happen in the real world.

Hiv is primarily transmitted through unprotected intercourse. Use condoms for intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline kitty87

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2006, 06:52:26 pm »
hi Ann me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex however we have been both been tested and was clear however i am really worried about this needle situation as i was drunk when it happened and say i did get pricked by a needle with the hiv virus on in blood, could i become infected as me and my boyfriend do have sex regulary and we are both worried about this situation!!  We just need to know if i should test over this incident if say i did get struck by a needle, we are both faithful.  Please reply quickly as we are scared but more so me, please xxxxxxxxx
x kitty x

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2006, 06:54:58 pm »
Kitty,

I just told you that you would not become infected through this needle thing. That means you don't need to test.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline kitty87

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2006, 06:57:22 pm »
Ann

Can you please explain to me why this is not a viable transmission route?  As blood on a needle could get into my blood stream that has the hiv virus on it?  Please explain please im so worried i thank you so much please reply
x kitty x

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 07:01:04 pm »
Please understand that you were not even stuck with a needle, much less injected with contaminated blood without your knowledge.

Spending hours on a treatise regarding the science behind this urban myth would be a waste of all our time. You have to come to grips with this irrational fear of HIV. I submit that staying on this forum will not assist you in that endeavor. Taking a wild leap of faith that you are actually serious, I encourage you to seek professional help do deal with this fear. You will not find your leace of mind here, I assure you, whether you are serious in these wild fantasies or not.

I sincerely wish you peace.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline kitty87

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 07:20:26 pm »
Ann give me your views please on my following question
x kitty x

Offline kitty87

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 07:36:22 pm »
someone reply im so worried
x kitty x

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 08:01:28 pm »
Kitty,

I agree with Jonathan. You bring us a pretty wild scenario that is quite frankly, outside the scope of this forum. Infections don't happen like this in the real world and if that isn't enough for you, then go ahead and test, collect your negative result and move on with your life. If you cannot, then seek the assistance of a mental health care professional to help you put this to rest.

This is not an hiv situation.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline kitty87

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 08:20:31 pm »
so even if the needle had blood on it with the hiv virus and the needle/syringe went into my arm there is no risk of infection?  can somebody explain why this may of happened in the nightclub as i felt something sharp hit my head but it was from behind so i dont exactlly know what it was!  if it was a needle can transmission happen if not somebody please explain?????????????  Thank you you are all a great help please get back to me
x kitty x

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2006, 08:34:46 pm »
kitty, I'm afraid if you continue after you've been given your answers, that you will be looking for a time out.

• Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2006, 10:59:24 pm »
kitty, I will give you a direct response to your question. 

If somebody shoved a needle filled with hiv blood into your skull and injected it, yes, you are are risk of infections.

That's what you wanted to hear isn't it?

But take a step back for a moment.

If someone was going to try to infect somebody... they wouldn't do in in the skull
they'd do it in an arm or leg.

Besides the obvious hand with a needle puncturing your skull... there isn't any room to inject stuff there.... you would have felt it... and it would have hurt like hell.

there is virtually no skin between the scalp and brain skull.

you would know if you were injected with something.

it would be obvious.

Most of the responders here have been coddling you because, frankly, they think you are crazy, have ocd, or are just in need of attention.

The needle thing is an urban legend, and like i said, if one were to want to do that, it'd me much much much easier to do it in the leg or arm.

You have seriously reached your limit of credibility here.   If you have read the lessons you know how hiv is transmitted.

If you want to obsess about a smack to the head, then go test at 13 weeks.  It was probably a thrown icecube anyway.

That is the recommended testing time.   

Nobody here thinks you were at any risk whatsoever.

Frankly, we think it's your hyperactive imagination and possibly some mental issues involved.

You don't know how ridiculous this sounds to the rest of us.

Offline kitty87

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2006, 06:30:33 am »
hi the thing is i did feel something sharp hit my head thats why im in this forums looking for your advice, my original question are that this are just my risks and i have not had unprotected sex or shared needles to inject drugs.  As i was walking past i felt something sharp hit my head and obviously as it came from behind i dont actually know what it was, it could have been a hand however if did hurt when it happened, so im thinkin it could have been a needle?  So if it was a needle you are saying that i could be infected when before i was told that i couldnt be?  It happened as i was walking through nightclub and i was drunk would she have time to inject it?  Also woul.d i have had a mark on the back of my head if a needle went in there?  Its only been 3 weeks since it has happened do you think i need to test at all over this incident? I dont want to put anybody at risk!!!!  Please get back to me i know it sounds ridiculas however i really am scared nd im just looking for some advice on what to do with my situation.
x kitty x

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2006, 06:37:25 am »
Now you are going to far with this. You've had shots before you know damn well it will leave a mark. You're pushing you luck on this forum.

Offline kitty87

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2006, 04:50:33 pm »
so there is a possibiliyu that i could have been infected as i dont know what actually contacted my head?  if it was a needle with contaiminated blood how long would the virus live on a needle in blood???????????//  Do you think im worrying about nothin?  I am really worried.  I need some advice how long would the virus last in the air in blood if it was in a needle or syringe?  get back to me please please please
x kitty x

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2006, 04:58:22 pm »
You've been given all the answers that can be given. This forum can not be of any help to you. Seek a mental health professional.

Offline kitty87

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2006, 07:27:39 pm »
can somebody please answer my above question this is not a joke i am really scared
x kitty x

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2006, 07:43:06 pm »
I respectfully withdraw from this thread, and urge the original poster, if she is truly serious, to seek the professional help she desperately needs.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2006, 07:44:26 pm »
Kitty,

Rodney gave you a friendly warning about time-outs, and now I'm giving you an official one. If you read the Welcome Thread, you would have read the following:
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

This is your last chance. You had no risk for hiv infection in anything you have brought to us. If you keep posting about this no risk situation, you will be given a four week time-out.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline kitty87

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2006, 07:10:20 am »
hi everybody i know you all seem to think i will be fine however i have developed swollen glands today really difficult to drink and eat cause of it, also i have had a sore throat the last few days!!!!!!!!!!!  Should i worry guys?????????  im really worried and scared as i always try to keep myself safe
x kitty x

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2006, 07:14:08 am »
Seek professional help for your worries.

Offline kitty87

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2006, 07:20:14 am »
i dont need professional help just need to know if i need to worry about these symptoms
x kitty x

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2006, 07:22:22 am »
Go to a doctor. This forum can not be of further help to you.

Offline kitty87

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2006, 07:32:55 am »
rapid rod u seem to have some problems with me, i dont care what they are just need to know if i need to worry bout these risks and symptoms?
x kitty x

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2006, 08:11:32 am »
Again see a doctor, signs and symptoms can not be diagnosed on the internet.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2006, 08:20:05 am »
Kitty,

I don't think you read a word we write to you. I warned you that you were heading for a time out, but you ignored both my official warning and Rod's friendly one.

You are now being given a four week time out, and it starts right now.

Please see a doctor about your worries. We cannot diagnose you over the internet, we can only tell you that you had no risk of hiv infection in ANYTHING you brought to us.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline kitty87

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2006, 08:20:32 am »
so am i at risk?  Thats all i need to know as i am in a relationship so its important for both of us please help
x kitty x

Offline kitty87

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2006, 08:22:32 am »
please dont ban me
x kitty x

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2006, 08:23:53 am »
Kitty,

I forgot to add that you must not create a new account to get around your time out. If you do so, you will be banned permanently, no questions asked.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline kitty87

Extremely Worried! Pls reply I need answers!
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2006, 02:58:21 pm »
Hi.

I really need some answers. I have just come back form America and had to share a room with three other people. I know that these people have a history of sleeping with prostitutes more than once. When I was in the bathroom I caught my finger on one of there razors. This left me with a cut on my finger that bled. I am now worried I may have become infected as I know the history of the people I was sharing the room with. I did not see any blood on the razor. Please help me, I don't know what to do.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 03:49:27 pm by kitty87 »
x kitty x

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.