Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

hiv+ for 30 years or more?

<< < (8/18) > >>

Ann:

--- Quote from: wolfter on October 18, 2012, 10:57:12 am ---
Ann, I OH SO wish I was a grandpa.  I've made references indicating that it's time for my son to at least be irresponsible if he's not going to get married and start a family.  But not a gpa yet.  I guess that's my continued punishment. ;D

--- End quote ---

Oops Wolfie, I was obviously thingking of someone else. Sorry! All you gayboys look alike. ;D

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: Ann on October 19, 2012, 07:26:52 am ---Oops Wolfie, I was obviously thingking of someone else. Sorry! All you gayboys look alike. ;D

--- End quote ---

Take that back !  ;) .

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Ann on October 19, 2012, 07:26:52 am ---Oops Wolfie, I was obviously thingking of someone else. Sorry! All you gayboys look alike. ;D

--- End quote ---

I'll forgive you since you called me a gayboy instead of an old queer.   ;D

Willy and Mike are both grandpas, not sure of any others.  I certainly would have expected to be one by now also, but I guess my son learned responsible behavior some where along the way.  I'm sure he was aware what Bill and I paid out each month in child support for our 4 children so that might have scared him....lol

aztecan:
Now Wolfie,

I know you wear the label of Tired Old Queen with pride.

I do!  8)

HUGGLES,

Mark

(Who is still only 27.5 years positive, officially.)

davidrosspatient:
Hi All...in March 2013 [13th] I will have been diagnosed for 30 years as well.... Blood taken in ‘83 for the LAMS cohort was confirmed 'highly reactive' when the first HIV antibody tests came out, however my Dr in Las Vegas at the time said I had GRIDS based on my CD4 count and over lack of health [ thrush, wasting, loss of more than 10% mass, swollen lymph glands, myositis,etc].... this was later confirmed via LAMS ’85 from blood samples they had frozen and I went on to be part of Jay Levy's long termer study, same with David Ho, Oren Cohen and the NIH. Was on the original AZT trial [ U of M Fischel et al], but dropped off due to side effects and only went back on ARV's back in 2005...and thriving....Great reading all your stories and Nice to know that although I am now living in Africa, I am connected to people like me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version