Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:33:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772955
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 459
Total: 460

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Light a candle  (Read 2916 times)

Offline SASA39

Light a candle
« on: October 29, 2007, 04:00:06 am »
I was away from this forum for month or two .
Reasons were some really bad situations conceirning wife , kids , police , some infections and..............  ,  yada , yada ,yada............................ (maybe more on this some time in the future..................)
I was back yesterday just to see that Christine has passed away.
So sad.........
But I came across a very good site called

http://www.gratefulness.org/

conceirning grieving and lihgtinig candles .

Let us all light a candle for Christine and for all that we used to love and lost in time...............

And just want to say "Thanks " to all of you , because you have gived me a moral support to endure through this day..............
                     Al
12. Oct`06.  CD4=58 %  VL not issued
25.Dec.`06.         203     VL= 0
25.Dec`06.- 19.Oct`16 :
various ups & downs- mostly ups - from 58-916 and back in #CD and few blips in VL.
19.Oct`16     CD4=644      VL=0

Offline Dachshund

Re: Light a candle
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 05:32:13 am »
Hi Al glad to see you back, but sorry about the circumstances. We started a lovely "Light a Candle" thread for Christine. I provided the link for you.

Take Care,
Hal

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=16525.msg210195#msg210195

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 05:36:43 am »
Hi SASA

I'm sorry to hear you have been going through some bad times...I hope things are starting to get better for you.

We all lite a candle for Christine on the day of her funeral..we had candles lite in so many parts of the world that day..but I went in to the site and lite another one for her in loving memory...thank you for sharing that with us.

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 06:01:11 am »
Hi sasa,

I know struggles can be lonely.
It is so good to know we are allways here. Even if only in thoughts and heart.

May you find balance again .

I lit a candle for Christine

Love

hermie
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 09:17:11 am »
Hey Al,

Sorry to hear you've been having difficulties. I hope things settle down for you soon.

I've missed seeing you here.

I also lit a candle for Christine. So, we are of the same mind.

Blessings upon you.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.