Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:15:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 227
Total: 227

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Day: Are Sandy Hook & Aurora Both In Dark Knight Rises?  (Read 12432 times)

Offline RemyG1971

• E ho'a'o no i pau kuhihewa Try it to end the panic

Offline wolfter

So, hurricaine Sandy was part of the conspiracy?  That's scary that we have the ability to produce man-made natural disasters.

Wolfie
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline RemyG1971

So, hurricane Sandy was part of the conspiracy?  That's scary that we have the ability to produce man-made natural disasters.

Wolfie

I believe the map says 'Sandy Hook' as in the Sandy Hook shooting not the Hurricane.

Offline wolfter

Quoted from the link;

3. Several have written in and noted the coincidence of Hurricane Sandy's $50 billion disaster and the name Sandy Hook.

Offline RemyG1971

Quoted from the link;

3. Several have written in and noted the coincidence of Hurricane Sandy's $50 billion disaster and the name Sandy Hook.

Aurora also appeared in Skyfall so that does not make me read into too much, but ‘Sandy Hook’ on a map definitely makes me want to read into it. As for the connection between Sandy Hook & Hurricane Sandy, I just do not see it. I believe Hurricanes are named in succession off of a predetermined list.

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
Aurora also appeared in Skyfall so that does not make me read into too much, but ‘Sandy Hook’ on a map definitely makes me want to read into it. As for the connection between Sandy Hook & Hurricane Sandy, I just do not see it.

Wait a minute......   WHAT????

Are you actually giving potential credence to this insanity???  I hope I am reading that incorrectly, because if not, I believe you need some SERIOUS help!

Mike

Offline RemyG1971

Wait a minute......   WHAT????

Are you actually giving potential credence to this insanity???  I hope I am reading that incorrectly, because if not, I believe you need some SERIOUS help!

Mike

It is absolutely possible for a shooter out of touch with reality to take the above out of context. During the promotion stages of the new Batman letters were sent out to fans calling them Bane’s secret Army for an attack on Zone 1 ‘Sandy Hook.’ What does a crazy shooter do? Goes on an attack in ‘Sandy Hook’ is that just a coincidence?   

http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/2012/12/dark-knight-rises-sandy-hook-is-strike.html

Offline bocker3

It is absolutely possible for a shooter out of touch with reality to take the above out of context. During the promotion stages of the new Batman letters were sent out to fans calling them Bane’s secret Army for an attack on Zone 1 ‘Sandy Hook.’ What does a crazy shooter do? Goes on an attack in ‘Sandy Hook’ is that just a coincidence?   

http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/2012/12/dark-knight-rises-sandy-hook-is-strike.html

OK then -- I guess I wasn't incorrect.

I will never understand the whole "conspiracy" mentality.  How sad a life it must be to see nefarious activity at every twist in turn.  We have one life to live -- probably makes far more sense to just go forth and live it while you have it.

However -- here's something for your conspiracy mind to chew on -- I've noticed that everyone who dies, has been, at some point, birthed by a mother................  I think they are all planning our demise!!

M

Offline RemyG1971

OK then -- I guess I wasn't incorrect.

I will never understand the whole "conspiracy" mentality.  How sad a life it must be to see nefarious activity at every twist in turn.  We have one life to live -- probably makes far more sense to just go forth and live it while you have it.

However -- here's something for your conspiracy mind to chew on -- I've noticed that everyone who dies, has been, at some point, birthed by a mother................  I think they are all planning our demise!!

M

So the above just happened by chance? Because if what I said makes no sense that both acts above were just by chance? That is what you stand on?

Offline bocker3

So the above just happened by chance? Because if what I said makes no sense that both acts above were just by chance? That is what you stand on?

Yes, yes I do!  The "chance" stance makes far more sense than yours.  Thinking someone has infiltrated Hollywood in order to put "messages" into movies that send out minions to do their dirty deeds seems well -- INSANE!

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
Re: Conspiracy of the Day: Are Sandy Hook & Aurora Both In Dark Knight Rises?
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2013, 12:04:48 pm »
Coincidence does not equate to causality.  As noted in some of the links "Sandy Hook" has been a part of the fictional Gotham City for years, so where is the conspiracy?  The building with Aurora in red letters is in Shanghai and has been included in other movies, so what's that got to do with anything.

Sorry, I don't see any conspiracy here.  Obviously some folks have way too much free time on their hands.

Joe

Offline RemyG1971

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2013, 12:33:08 pm »
As I stated above I do not believe the Aurora has a connection. But during the marketing of this movie letters were mailed out to fans of Batman before the movie was released calling for Bane’s Secret Army to attack Zone 1 which in the movie happens to be “Sandy Hook.’ I believe that when you have two shooters both on heavy Rx Psych meds and out of touch with the real World the not being reported Rx Psych Meds (BIG Pharma) is the connection that triggered both of these lunatics off. I also believe these meds are the connection with the Solider who killed 18 in Afghanistan. I am not sure how these connections are not being made or simply being ignored.

Offline RemyG1971

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2013, 12:45:38 pm »
http://psychiatricnews.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/us-troops-on-psychiatric-drugs/#8230

Do you know the Government gives Solders in combat 180 days worth of Rx Psych Drugs and we wonder why they kill Women & Children during a Murder rampage. Or why someone might of taken something in a movie out of context and went on their own separate killing spree, there is absolutely a connection between all of these stories.

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2013, 12:49:18 pm »
RemyG, I love me a good conspiracy theory.  At least we still have James Holmes around - eventually he himself might shed some light on why he went on this rampage.  I don't think we will ever know very much about Adam Lanza's descent into madness.  I have not followed closely the aftermath, but if there is no trial involved, then who is going to investigate Lanza.  I doubt his brother or father will ever speak publicly, but who knows....

I don't see how this is a "conspiracy" -- it is surely a creepy coincidence that the film is tangentially connected.

I don't follow your point about pysch drugs.  The insanity of both killers hasn't been dismissed by anyone and there seems to be a lot of people thinking about what factors make young men like this go murderously nuts. Drugs, or lack of them, treatment, or lack of it -- all of this is being examined.  So, where is the conspiracy?
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2013, 12:51:10 pm »
As I stated above I do not believe the Aurora has a connection. But during the marketing of this movie letters were mailed out to fans of Batman before the movie was released calling for Bane’s Secret Army to attack Zone 1 which in the movie happens to be “Sandy Hook.’ I believe that when you have two shooters both on heavy Rx Psych meds and out of touch with the real World the not being reported Rx Psych Meds (BIG Pharma) is the connection that triggered both of these lunatics off. I also believe these meds are the connection with the Solider who killed 18 in Afghanistan. I am not sure how these connections are not being made or simply being ignored.

I still don't see any connection, because there are far too many variables involved with each episode.  Were all of these folks on the identical medications and dosage?  Did they all suffer from the same mental illness?  It simply doesn't make any sense, that somehow there is a vast conspiracy, worldwide no less that involves varied disciplines that directly caused these atrocities.  When a brain stops functioning correctly, who knows what could happen?  That's why we call it "mental illness".

Joe

Offline wolfter

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2013, 12:53:25 pm »
Only using one unqualified link for all your "news" lessens the credibility.  That entire site is a huge ole conspiracy.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2013, 01:07:32 pm »
http://psychiatricnews.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/us-troops-on-psychiatric-drugs/#8230

Do you know the Government gives Solders in combat 180 days worth of Rx Psych Drugs and we wonder why they kill Women & Children during a Murder rampage. Or why someone might of taken something in a movie out of context and went on their own separate killing spree, there is absolutely a connection between all of these stories.

The connection between all of these stories is that each one suffered from mental illness.  Mental illness is the connection and a connection does not a conspiracy make.

You seem to have an agenda and that is being against the use of psych drugs.  Now that could be a conspiracy on your part.

Joe

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2013, 02:13:55 pm »

Leave it to ole Skeebo to bring the truth on real pot smokers and Sandy Hook.
Obama wants to take the guns out of our hands so he can abolish the Constitution without fears of a militant uprising, and also run for a third term!  He is the third antichrist that Nostradamus warned us about!!!!

Watch this compelling video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrngdgUixYg

I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2013, 02:24:47 pm »

He is the third antichrist that Nostradamus warned us about!!!!

We now have physical proof.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline RemyG1971

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline buginme2

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2013, 03:11:26 pm »
Check out this link and the posts that are posted on this link.

http://sgtreport.com/2012/12/why-was-victoria-sotos-rip-facebook-page-created-4-days-before-the-sandy-hook-shooting/

Self Fulfilling Prophecy?

When you go looking for conspiracy on a conspiracy type website I bet you will find one (if not many).
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2013, 03:23:32 pm »
Wow!  Although I like ocassional seasoning and flavor added to creative dish (discourse), even I am blown away by the gormet serving here.   :D

Have I by chance stumbled on to the trials for the Delusional Olympics?   Unfortunately (or maybe not) it appears that several here won't make the cut because you are too sensible and sane.  I do, however, see a potential gold medalist.  ;)

Separately and coincidentally, here is an interesting link posted today in a different thread:

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=47084.0

:D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:26:53 pm by OneTampa »
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2013, 07:48:40 pm »

Leave it to ole Skeebo to bring the truth on real pot smokers and Sandy Hook.
Obama wants to take the guns out of our hands so he can abolish the Constitution without fears of a militant uprising, and also run for a third term!  He is the third antichrist that Nostradamus warned us about!!!!

Watch this compelling video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrngdgUixYg

I've had this video emailed to me, or sent to my Facebook timeline.  I couldn't watch more than 2 mins.  I watched the part where they show news footage of a boy saying it sounded like someone banging on the door.  So, they conclude banging on the door sounds couldn't be shots fired sounds. 

Give me a good conspiracy, like 9/11.  I do have issues with that.  Not that they planned the whole thing.  They couldn't plan a surprise bday party.  But, that they purposely ignored the threats.  Although, their total ineptitude during Katrina made me think they were just totally, well, inept.  Ok, I don't want to start a 9/11 debate. 

People will find conspiracies in everything.  RFK's son recently said the family never bought the idea of one shooter with President Kennedy, and believes there may have been more to it.  They wondered whether the mob did it, because the administration had cracked down on them.  Add that to the brain disappearing stories and it fuels it. 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2013, 10:27:15 pm »
Beyoncé’s love song “1 + 1” is a parable for demonic possession (its repeated plea “Make love to me” is allegedly directed at Lucifer) and its music video, like Rihanna’s “Umbrella,” depicts the devil and Illuminati-organized mind reprogramming.

Beyoncé inviting Taylor Swift onstage at the Video Music Awards in 2009 represented Swift’s initiation into the malign global elite.

A pair of designer shoes, each adorned with one eye, that the singer sported are sending a coded message about her ties to the Illuminati.

Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s daughter’s name, “Blue Ivy,” is an acronym for “Born Living Under Evil, Illuminati’s Very Youngest.”

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2013, 10:39:38 pm »
Beyoncé’s love song “1 + 1” is a parable for demonic possession (its repeated plea “Make love to me” is allegedly directed at Lucifer) and its music video, like Rihanna’s “Umbrella,” depicts the devil and Illuminati-organized mind reprogramming.

You forgot to include Gaga.  Their constant covering of the eye for video and photography sessions is an homage to their "illiminati" [sic] leanings.  It can be found in videos and images featuring Jessie J., Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Britney, and even Janet Jackson and the apparently innocent Willow Smith. The immoral and corrupt entertainment industry has been trying to brainwash our children since time untold.

http://gossiponthis.com/2010/04/26/the-music-industry-and-the-illuminati/

Oh, and just in case, this forum is also run by the Illuminati (or some sort of cabal).
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2013, 11:01:48 pm »

Oh, and just in case, this forum is also run by the Illuminati (or some sort of cabal).

I blame AIDS on the Hope Diamond.

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2013, 11:42:49 pm »
...And we are back to the Delusional Olympics trials.  There are several very strong contenders who will likely end up with the Gold and Silver medals.  Bronze is a toss up...

:D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 08:14:04 am by OneTampa »
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2013, 12:27:22 am »

I thought we decided on the AM Cabal at our last convention.

Joe

Offline bocker3

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2013, 12:32:07 am »
I thought we decided on the AM Cabal at our last convention.

Joe

Quiet Joe -- THEY ARE MONITORING OUR CONVERSATIONS..............................

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2013, 05:27:34 am »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2013, 10:38:04 am »
We now have physical proof.

That is one scary website! Makes me want to take my eyeballs out and give them a good scrub. One can only hope that it (and 99% of the respondents in the posting section) represents but a fringe of the whackado teaparty fringe.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2013, 12:23:01 pm »
  Add that to the brain disappearing stories and it fuels it.

I always leaned towards the brain was obliterated camp..... There is this  famous film showing a red, puff cloud coming out of his head. 
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2013, 07:11:13 pm »
We all know that HIV was developed as a biological warfare weapon.  They simply didn't develop a strain deadly enough to destroy peoples' immune system quickly enough to be used in war.

It was then decided that it was the perfect weapon to destroy all the heathen faggots since it was well known that we would pass it to each other rather quickly.  Their goal was to obliterate us all before we even had a chance to rally.

I know this to be a fact as I read it somewhere on the internet a while back.

Wolife

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2013, 07:53:50 pm »
destroy all the heathen faggots
don't forget all those illegal Haitians ;)

(speaking of conspiracy theories and HIV, did you know that black churches in the South often preach that antiretrovirals are actually the tool the authorities ( aka the white man) are using to kill blacks? It's just another reason the death rate for blacks with HIV is so high)
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline mitch777

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2013, 07:58:07 pm »
don't forget all those illegal Haitians ;)

(speaking of conspiracy theories and HIV, did you know that black churches in the South often preach that antiretrovirals are actually the tool the authorities ( aka the white man) are using to kill blacks? It's just another reason the death rate for blacks with HIV is so high)
yikes! :o
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2013, 08:08:28 pm »
yikes! :o
didn't you know? All you need to cure AIDS is prayer?  ::)
(I could suggest you ask a former AM member about how well prayer cured him; but AIDS killed him when he wasn't taking any meds like his preacher told him  :'( )
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2013, 08:20:49 pm »
http://rense.com/general95/sandyaurora.html

??? :o

To the OP ,dude pass me some of that vaporized ganja your sucking on, sounds like it must be some real good SHIT, your holding out on all of us..I leave these forum for a few months and miss out on all the FUN topics.....yeah right I got teh AIDS form the angel of DEATH with her black wings and all that, when she infected me ..........ROFLOL

DEN :)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2013, 08:46:25 pm »
To the OP ,dude pass me some of that vaporized ganja your sucking on, sounds like it must be some real good SHIT, your holding out on all of us..I leave these forum for a few months and miss out on all the FUN topics.....yeah right I got teh AIDS form the angel of DEATH with her black wings and all that, when she infected me ..........ROFLOL

DEN :)

Welcome back.  I was about to start my own conspiracy theory about you.  Either you had become the second queen cured from teh AIDS or you had been abducted by aliens.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2013, 08:49:10 pm »
  I always leaned towards the brain was obliterated camp..... There is this  famous film showing a red, puff cloud coming out of his head.

Well, what was left of the brain has been reported as going missing.  Maybe Jackie took it, thinking he could have been reanimated. 

Offline denb45

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 01:15:15 pm »

Welcome back.  I was about to start my own conspiracy theory about you.  Either you had become the second queen cured from teh AIDS or you had been abducted by aliens.

;D Naw... Bob & I  like to go into hibernation during the winter months, and yes we have always done this just like ole bears that we are  ;)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline wolfter

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2013, 02:39:42 pm »
;D Naw... Bob & I  like to go into hibernation during the winter months, and yes we have always done this just like ole bears that we are  ;)

I read that you were abducted by aliens and they quickly realized you were wrong for their society.  They had a successful HIV strain many centuries ago.  Welcome back buddy.

Offline denb45

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2013, 03:01:52 pm »
I read that you were abducted by aliens and they quickly realized you were wrong for their society.  They had a successful HIV strain many centuries ago.  Welcome back buddy.

Yeah and as you well know that they weren't very interested in a old queer like me, I tell ya, them aliens had it going on up there in the mothership  :o

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.