Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:52:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 400
Total: 403

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I'm Not Taking Their Bullshit Anymore!  (Read 34631 times)

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
Re: I'm Not Taking Their Bullshit Anymore!
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2011, 07:53:26 pm »
And do you feel great about having to shave your back twice a week?

MtD
(Who knows all about Mediterranean types)

Sorry Matty, i don't have much furr on my body, I lost all of that 20yrs. ago when I took AZT and Hydrozyurea  so, it's never gonna come back  :-[
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 07:56:11 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2011, 07:55:28 pm »
I don't eat any fast food anymore, because you can get something healthy and freshly made for the same price as fast food. Also we have much less preservatives in our food, so basically we shop every other day. For drunk eating, there is nothing better than fresh pizza at 4 a.m..

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2011, 07:57:55 pm »
Please get off that RED MEAT , it's fine in small moderation, haven't you all heard of a Mediterranean Diet
that's the way I eat everyday, and I feel GREAT  ;)
mmm Wendy's Jr Bacon Cheeseburger :-*
diet? I don't need no diet ;)
I have great BP, great cholesterol, great triglycerides, good weight, and I feel great.
I blame it on the lemon bars :D ;D
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline denb45

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2011, 08:01:01 pm »
mmm Wendy's Jr Bacon Cheeseburger :-*
diet? I don't need no diet ;)
I have great BP, great cholesterol, great triglycerides, good weight, and I feel great.
I blame it on the lemon bars :D ;D

Oh I'm not on a diet, I'm not fat, (6'3 190LBS) I just eat that way to stay healthy  ;)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2011, 08:18:16 pm »
Everything in moderation, including moderation :)
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2011, 08:23:34 pm »
Sorry Matty, i don't have much furr on my body, I lost all of that 20yrs. ago when I took AZT and Hydrozyurea  so, it's never gonna come back  :-[

Well keep eating that swarthy diet and you'll be back looking like Robin Williams in no time.

MtD

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2011, 08:27:35 pm »
*Update*

I went through Jack N The Box Drive thru this afternoon...2 tacos, stuffed jalpenos and onion rings. The lady behind the speaker was a JOY. Clear and concise and understandable. When I got to the window she was so freakin cool. Quite the chatty cathy, so pleasant and As I drove away she stuck her head out the window and yelled have a great day!

Jack N the box = Gold Star A++++

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline denb45

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2011, 08:54:21 pm »
Well keep eating that swarthy diet and you'll be back looking like Robin Williams in no time.

MtD

Hasn't happened yet, doubt it ever will, once you loose all your body hair due to 20 yrs of AIDS it don't grow back again..... I still shave my head & face, but other than my pubs, i can assure you it aint anywhere else  ;D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:57:11 pm by denb45 »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2011, 08:56:22 pm »
Hasn't happened yet, doubt it ever will, once you loose all your body hair due to 20 yrs of AIDS it don't grow back again.....

Did you lose your pubes too? If you did what sort of merkin do you wear? Synthetic or genuine cadaver hair?

I'm cadaver all the way.

MtD

Offline denb45

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2011, 08:58:01 pm »
Did you lose your pubes too? If you did what sort of merkin do you wear? Synthetic or genuine cadaver hair?

I'm cadaver all the way.

MtD

See edited post above

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2011, 09:00:48 pm »
See edited post above

Well that's disappointing. I totally had you pegged as a fellow merkin maven. :(

Say, whaddya think about Wumpy? I reckon he's totally into crotch toupes. :)

MtD

Offline denb45

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2011, 09:04:55 pm »
*Update*

I went through Jack N The Box Drive thru this afternoon...2 tacos, stuffed jalpenos and onion rings. The lady behind the speaker was a JOY. Clear and concise and understandable. When I got to the window she was so freakin cool. Quite the chatty cathy, so pleasant and As I drove away she stuck her head out the window and yelled have a great day!

Jack N the box = Gold Star A++++

-Will

Do you ever cook any food at all, are do you just go to fast food joints, you sure go to a lot of them  ???

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2011, 09:08:42 pm »
Do you ever cook any food at all, are do you just go to fast food joints, you sure go to a lot of them  ???

Settle down there Judgemental Judy, at least Wumpy has still got his back hair. :P

MtD

Offline denb45

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2011, 09:10:51 pm »
Well that's disappointing. I totally had you pegged as a fellow merkin maven. :(

Say, whaddya think about Wumpy? I reckon he's totally into crotch toupes. :)

MtD

Nope, just banana hamock's = Jocks , gotta keep my boys from falling to the floor in my old age, it's a gravity thang ya know  ;D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:18:53 pm by denb45 »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2011, 09:20:36 pm »
Nope, just banana hamock's = Jocks , gotta keep my boys from falling to the floor in my old age, it's a gravity thang ya know  ;D

Like a couple of grapefruit in a pair of pantyhose eh? I dig it. There is much to be said for low slung eggs.

MtD

Offline denb45

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2011, 09:22:31 pm »
Like a couple of grapefruit in a pair of pantyhose eh? I dig it. There is much to be said for low slung eggs.

MtD

Yep, I you got it Matty  ;D

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2011, 09:23:24 pm »
Who needs fast food when you have pubs.

Preach! :D There is an Indian and a Chinese right round the corner from my local and when we stand in the back garden to have a smoke, the smell sure makes your mouth water. There's been quite a few times we've given in and pooled our money to get a smorgasbord of dishes which we then lay out on the bar and everyone picks and chooses and eats their fill. Good times!

It was always my experience that fast food tastes best after a good ol' drinking binge.

And an Indian is simply divine!  

Now that's my down fall! Arby's Beef N Cheddar with a side of potato cakes. May have to go take a spin through their drive thru tonight.

Would you Fed-Ex me an order? Pretty please?

Everything in moderation, including moderation :)

Stealing my lines again, eh mister? That'll be $1.99 :P

*Update*

I went through Jack N The Box Drive thru this afternoon...

Where's my Arbys? >:(
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline denb45

« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2011, 09:29:55 pm »
Preach! :D There is an Indian and a Chinese right round the corner from my local and when we stand in the back garden to have a smoke, the smell sure makes your mouth water. There's been quite a few times we've given in and pooled our money to get a smorgasbord of dishes which we then lay out on the bar and everyone picks and chooses and eats their fill. Good times!

And an Indian is simply divine!  

Would you Fed-Ex me an order? Pretty please?

Where's my Arbys? >:(

Bring on the curry d'YUM  ;D

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2011, 09:34:32 pm »
My brother owns two of those Subway shops. Y'know the bland tasting sandwiches what smell funny?

Dunno how healthy they are, but they're spotlessly fucking clean.

MtD

Offline denb45

« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2011, 09:35:57 pm »
My brother owns two of those Subway shops. Y'know the bland tasting sandwiches what smell funny?

Dunno how healthy they are, but they're spotlessly fucking clean.

MtD

Well at least they are eating something FRESH  ;)

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2011, 09:41:58 pm »
Well at least they are eating something FRESH  ;)

Insofar as styrofoam can be FRESH I suppose.

Don't get me wrong, I love my baby brother but man those places are hardcore. When he opened his first one back in aught-four I spent three weeks helping him out doing the washing up.

No fucking automagic dishwashers, people. This was total pleb work. Three sinks of doom.

And that funneh Subway smell? It permeates everything. Seriously you can iron a shirt 5 months later and that weird funk wafts up to assault one's delicate nosey-wosey.

Also, Subway does a shit brekkie. Give me a Macca's bacon and egg McFuckin anyday.

MtD

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2011, 09:49:13 pm »
Settle down there Judgemental Judy, at least Wumpy has still got his back hair. :P

MtD

I'm as hairless as a smooth Swedish boy. I come by it naturally, shaving and Nair (naturally).

@Ann - Ok, but how will I fill out the customs form?

@DenB- There is something to be said about a fast food diet...just look at my amazingly svelt body.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:52:39 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline denb45

« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2011, 09:52:12 pm »
That smell is the baking of the breads, it's kinda hard to get rid of that easily..... the smell of fresh-baked-bread gives my a hard-on, maybe it's the yeast rising in the Breads  ;D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:53:44 pm by denb45 »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2011, 09:53:14 pm »
I'm as hairless as a smooth Swedish boy. I come by it naturally, shaving and Nair (naturally).

I hate the Swedes. Down here they infest our pubs and better youth hostels with their stinky backbacks and ugly-yet-comfortable sandals.

And they never buy their own drinks. Also they reek of pickled herring. Seriously gefilte fish has nothing on those malodorous motherfuckers.

Sure they've tried to make up for it by shitcanning that creepy Assange bloke but it makes no difference. They all look the same to me. Heads on 'em like rats.

MtD

Offline denb45

« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2011, 09:57:53 pm »
I hate the Swedes. Down here they infest our pubs and better youth hostels with their stinky backbacks and ugly-yet-comfortable sandals.

And they never buy their own drinks. Also they reek of pickled herring. Seriously gefilte fish has nothing on those malodorous motherfuckers.

Sure they've tried to make up for it by shitcanning that creepy Assange bloke but it makes no difference. They all look the same to me. Heads on 'em like rats.

MtD

I like em furry, or smooth, even stinky if it's the smell of SEX , but I will not do no SCAT, you see I do have some morals ;D

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2011, 10:02:24 pm »
I like em furry, or smooth, even stinky if it's the smell of SEX , but I will not do no SCAT, you see I do have some morals ;D

Yeah, scat's always been that little bit too far for Matty the Damned.

Sure there are times when you've gotta wipe some chutney off the ferret, coz we can all be a crunchy fuck but you should always have limits.

I can remember once Frau Eva wanted me to provide what she so daintily referred to as "stool samples" and handed me three brown topped (no, really) specimen jars. The ones what have little scoops in the lids.

My response?

"Fuck that. I'll tell you what I told that German pervert at the Mardi Gras after party. You want someone to shit in a jar, you do it yourself."

MtD

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2011, 10:05:41 pm »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline denb45

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2011, 10:14:03 pm »
I see this Thread has gone from fast foods to fast sex  :D

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2011, 10:20:53 pm »
I see this Thread has gone from fast foods to fast sex  :D

And poo. Don't forget the poo. The best threads around here are always about poo.

So, I suppose, we find ourselves back at fast food. :D

Zing!

MtD

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2011, 10:49:40 pm »

Lady, I have stolen your WHOLE persona. I am known here an MAnnn. Which, once you know me, becomes absurd two times.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2011, 10:52:13 pm »
I like em furry, or smooth, even stinky if it's the smell of SEX , but I will not do no SCAT, you see I do have some morals ;D

Is pee play scat?

Welcome Thread

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2011, 10:53:33 pm »
Is pee play scat?

No, water sports are jolly good fun. :)

MtD

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2011, 02:14:49 am »
I don't eat any fast food anymore, because you can get something healthy and freshly made for the same price as fast food. Also we have much less preservatives in our food, so basically we shop every other day. For drunk eating, there is nothing better than fresh pizza at 4 a.m..

White Castle is right up there with the best drunk food.  However, I've gotten to where the onions tear up my stomach.  I think White Castle gets the award for the cleaniest restaurant--or at least they did.  Taco Bell was in the top 5--or at least they were when I read it like 5 years ago.  I couldn't imagine Taco Bell being that clean.  McDonald's actually ranked low, which surprised me. 

My first job was at Dairy Queen.  Employees would eat the Blizzard candies with their bare hands.  I remember one worker was using a knife to cut open a bag of the ice-cream mix and he cut his finger to the bone.  The blood went into the ice-cream vat.  Well, the ice-cream mix with blood got sucked into the machine.  Nothing was done about it.  Some people got an extra ingredient in their cones and Blizzards.  Now, that would have been a huge Health Dept violation. 

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2011, 03:13:11 am »

@Ann - Ok, but how will I fill out the customs form?

Tell them it's a roast beef and potato cookbook.

wipe some chutney off the ferret

No, water sports are jolly good fun. :)

See now, you should have given him a golden shower instead of a gold star.

Lady, I have stolen your WHOLE persona. I am known here an MAnnn. Which, once you know me, becomes absurd two times.

Eeep! In that case, I want $10.99. Shit like this'll cost ya, mister.

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2011, 06:01:31 pm »
This is your Captain speaking:
 Throughouthis fast food discussion, no one has yet mentioned the most delightfully toxic of all fast food joints: White Castle. Those sublime little patties of Mystery Meat on steamed buns with some kind of cheese-type material and onions slathered on them. Now that's good eatin'! What I wouldn't give for a good old Slow Death With Cheese right about now.

White Castle was, and remains, the only fast food joint that I have gone to that had bullet-proof glass between you and the people you ordered your food from. You got your order through a little sliding metal drawer.

CaptCarl

PS Sorry, didn't see Teds mention a few posts up from here
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 06:08:42 pm by CaptCarl »
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2011, 09:37:10 am »
Why don't you get out of your car and go into the restaurant and partake of the full atmosphere? 

Nice people are everywhere, even in fast food joints. 

Or, avoid the fast food joint and go to a local greasy spoon - the service might be more personable.

Its easy to get hostile on an intercom, phone, Internet, etc.   Face-to-face might be the way to go since it involves some trust since you'll be eating. 
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Hoover

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2011, 02:15:54 pm »
Better yet, if you are a gay man, stay home and cook something Fabulous! ;D
We must use our talents.

After two months of amoebas, I never want to eat out again.........
Funniest part is I think we caught them in Palm Springs instead of here in the jungle..

Infection date: March 16, 2010
20/05/10 - CD4 348  VL 58,000  Lymph nodes in jaw painful!  Antioxidants started.
01/06/10 - CD4 428  VL?
24/06/10 - CD4 578  VL 9,800
13/07/10 - CD4 620  VL?
04/09/10 - CD4 648  VL?
01/11/10 - CD4 710  VL?   CD8 972
16/12/10    CD4 738  VL?  CD8  896   
02/02/11    CD4 520 (month of parasites and new lab)
14/03/11 started Truvida and Sustiva (Efavirenz)
04/07/11 CD4 686 VL 75 CD8 588  41%
10/10/11 CD4 757  45%  VL UD

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2011, 02:51:18 pm »
stay home and cook something Fabulous! ;D
good advice to our AMG CookBook Maven ;) ;D
<3 you Will, and <3 the cookbook
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2011, 05:44:51 pm »
good advice to our AMG CookBook Maven ;) ;D
<3 you Will, and <3 the cookbook

Yes, but sometimes a Girls just gotta get outa the kitchen. :P

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2011, 08:47:43 pm »
See what I'm talking about!

The Drive Thrus are really pissing people off. Man Pulls Gun and starts shooting at a San Antonio Taco Bell cause he got pissed off over a Beefy Crunchy Burrito, then leads police on a wild chase with gunfire exchanged, then barricades himself in a hotel room.

And no, I wasnt the perpetrator.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Taco-Rage-Upset-over-price-increase-man-pulls-gun/7VQbLkwvrE2tkg1aVcOpzw.cspx
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2011, 08:49:26 pm »
I told you to stay away from Taco Hell. 

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2011, 11:32:23 pm »
See what I'm talking about!

The Drive Thrus are really pissing people off. Man Pulls Gun and starts shooting at a San Antonio Taco Bell cause he got pissed off over a Beefy Crunchy Burrito, then leads police on a wild chase with gunfire exchanged, then barricades himself in a hotel room.

And no, I wasnt the perpetrator.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Taco-Rage-Upset-over-price-increase-man-pulls-gun/7VQbLkwvrE2tkg1aVcOpzw.cspx

I saw this earlier and I knew exactly what happened.  Like usual, they packed the beef at one end of the burrito, leaving nothing but salad, and sour cream on the other end.  Have you ever had a mouthful of sour cream and cheap tortilla?   
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2011, 01:30:58 am »
I saw this earlier and I knew exactly what happened.  Like usual, they packed the beef at one end of the burrito, leaving nothing but salad, and sour cream on the other end.  Have you ever had a mouthful of sour cream and cheap tortilla?   

Oh Willy's had a whole lot of different mexican in his mouth.

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2011, 07:20:21 am »
a mouthful of sour cream and cheap tortilla?   

That potentially sounds like the start of a new recipe for our next cookbook. 

ingredients:
1 cheap tortilla
2 TBS sour cream (equivalent of 1 mouthful)
seasonings to taste

roll em up then 'kill em' dead!

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2011, 10:40:52 am »
And yet another case of being screwed at the fast food joint. But this woman isn't taking their crap anymore...

Where my fries biatch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M86pe0bAb0A&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fs.ytimg.com%2Fyt%2Fswfbin%2Fwatch_as3-vflWK0bb1.swf&has_verified=1

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2011, 11:15:26 am »
Ms Smith is not to be messed with! 

Smith said she had come to Florida for her first-ever spring break with friends and three of her children.

"If I knew what was gonna happen," she added, "I would've gone to Taco Bell."

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2011, 11:18:54 am »
And yet another case of being screwed at the fast food joint. But this woman isn't taking their crap anymore...

Where my fries biatch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M86pe0bAb0A&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fs.ytimg.com%2Fyt%2Fswfbin%2Fwatch_as3-vflWK0bb1.swf&has_verified=1

Holy SHit!!!  She just renovated that McDonald's with nothing but a straw dispenser!!!  

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2011, 11:29:07 am »
It's Burger King. ::)

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2011, 11:39:25 am »
It's Burger King. ::)

All this for Burger King fries?  Are you frickin kiddin me? 

I'm going to have to add this one to my favorites.

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2011, 01:04:35 pm »
Youtube denied access to that video unless I link youtube to my Gmail account.  
This is getting very Orwellian.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.