Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:59:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 377
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 340
Total: 343

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Thai "treatment"  (Read 68102 times)

Offline wolfter

Re: Thai "treatment"
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2011, 07:38:37 am »
I don't even bother with eye-liner any more. Call me lazy, call me a bull-dyke, Ah is what Ah is. ;D

LOL....it isn't possible unless we see your flannel wardrobe and thick slabbed leather belts.
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2011, 09:37:22 am »
I don't even bother with eye-liner any more. Call me lazy, call me a bull-dyke, Ah is what Ah is. ;D

What a pathetic excuse for a woman.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2011, 03:00:48 pm »
You were a vegan if you didn't have any animal products. Every single vegan I've ever known was whip-thin and lacked energy. They were usually fashionably pale too. Think "heroin chic".

Our bodies were designed to consume animal proteins. There's not a lot we can do about that.

Yep pale and heroin chic thin that was me.  Tell that to David Life.
I hesitate to say "vegan" because they forgo animal products like leather...  ;D
No way was I giving up English shoes, crocodile watch bands. and vintage shearlings, persian lambs, and schott jackets :).   I even had a raccoon coat for my preppy years.
Whats the point in being rail thin and pale less to hang clothes on the bones.

It was unhealthy, yep.  But truth be told, I have known vegans who did much better than I.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 03:03:21 pm by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #153 on: June 11, 2011, 09:07:59 am »
What a pathetic excuse for a woman.

And you would know how?
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #154 on: June 11, 2011, 09:19:02 am »
LOL....it isn't possible unless we see your flannel wardrobe and thick slabbed leather belts.

hehehehe... I'm rarely out of jeans, tee-shirt and button-up shirt, although very few are flannel these days. I've got a dilemma later this month - I've been invited to a wedding and the bride wants me to wear a dress. I've only got two and neither are suitable for a wedding - one is more funeral material and the other one is more sexy date material. Looks like I'll have to go shopping. I hate heels too, so who knows what I'll end up wearing on my feet. Don't think the bride would appreciate me turning up in my Doc Martins. ;D

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline wolfter

« Reply #155 on: June 11, 2011, 09:27:01 am »
hehehehe... I'm rarely out of jeans, tee-shirt and button-up shirt, although very few are flannel these days. I've got a dilemma later this month - I've been invited to a wedding and the bride wants me to wear a dress. I've only got two and neither are suitable for a wedding - one is more funeral material and the other one is more sexy date material. Looks like I'll have to go shopping. I hate heels too, so who knows what I'll end up wearing on my feet. Don't think the bride would appreciate me turning up in my Doc Martins. ;D

Unless you're part of the wedding party, why is she dictating what you wear?  I personally love a nice casual pants suit on ladies.  It's a great look!  Wear black, that'll teach her!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #156 on: June 11, 2011, 09:32:21 am »
Unless you're part of the wedding party, why is she dictating what you wear?  I personally love a nice casual pants suit on ladies.  It's a great look!  Wear black, that'll teach her!

She's not dictating, exactly. I think she was mainly trying to encourage me to not wear jeans. I'll probably end up in one or two of the family photos, so I can understand her concern. (my bf is her fiancé's uncle)  Hey, it's her day after all. Most of my other pants/trousers (as opposed to jeans) either don't fit any more, or they're black. I think I'll be shopping.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2011, 09:52:36 am »
I've got a dilemma later this month - I've been invited to a wedding and the bride wants me to wear a dress. I've only got two and neither are suitable for a wedding - one is more funeral material and the other one is more sexy date material.

From one extreme to the other, Ann?  Do we need to send Trinny and Susannah from "What Not to Wear" over to pay you a visit? :)

Have fun shopping...

Henry
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2011, 10:00:53 am »
From one extreme to the other, Ann?  Do we need to send Trinny and Susannah from "What Not to Wear" over to pay you a visit? :)

Have fun shopping...

Henry

If you could arrange that visit, I'd thank you from the bottom of my fashion-challenged heart! :-*

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline wolfter

« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2011, 10:09:20 am »
If you could arrange that visit, I'd thank you from the bottom of my fashion-challenged heart! :-*

I imagine there are enough fashionistas on this site to have you looking like the belle of the ball.  If you can post some pics, I'm sure we can help.  I don't think we get our gay card until we pass fashion 101.

Are we getting off topic?  Sorry!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2011, 10:14:18 am »
Are we getting off topic?  Sorry!

I was thinking the same thing. Sorry, Kelly!

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline kellybryana

« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2011, 03:42:46 am »
unacceptable

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2011, 03:55:58 am »
unacceptable

I would say you should threaten to spank her, but I somehow think she would not be deterred.

Offline cw2020

« Reply #163 on: September 23, 2011, 08:08:36 am »
Hi all - a while since this thread was posted in I know, but I wanted to ask for your advice firstly more generally and secondly on the 'treatment' that Richard DeAndrea is supposedly offering.

My Thai boyfriend was yesterday diagnosed as being HIV+ after a test at a Bangkok clinic paid for by Dr DeAndrea (who still calls himself Dr D in person too). My boyfriend has for several years known (and a while back dated) a John Wood, Googleable as a colleague of Dr DeAndrea, and it was through John that my boyfriend was introduced to Dr DeAndrea.

My boyfriend has a skin condition which came about when he was in hospital some three years ago for TB - at the time it was said to have been a reaction to drugs administered to tackle the TB, and no mention was ever made of HIV. John mentioned to my boyfriend that he believed it may be HIV related, hence asking him along to meet Dr DeAndrea as part of their 'project'. My boyfriend had a regular HIV test taken yesterday, along with additional blood tests to test for levels of PCR, viral load, CD4 and CD8. The HIV test came back positive, and was also confirmed by another test undertaken at a separate hospital which we received back today, and a third test at another hospital still - for this latter one I believe we only got the rapid results, and though there was an offer of a re-test which I assume would have been the more extensive and reliable test, my boyfriend is not keen to have this taken given he has already in effect had three positive results.

My boyfriend says that he has always practised safe sex with the exception of with his long-term ex-boyfriend, with whom his relationship ended some three years ago. He says he has never taken needle-injected drugs, and the only tattoos he has are from a similar time ago. Additionally, he has previously had a blood transfusion and has also done volunteer medical work where occupational (and perhaps unnoticed) needle pricks may have been a possibility - but again all of this was at least a year or two ago. As part of ongoing hospital check-ups for the last couple of years to find out the cause of this skin condition and ways to treat it, he has been having regular blood tests, including for HIV - up to a test taken two months ago, these have shown nothing untoward and have always shown him as being HIV negative. Only the test that we got the results for today, which was the one taken a month ago as part of these check-ups, has come back HIV positive.

So my first question is this - while I am aware that symptoms can take a very long time to show, is it possible for HIV to have been contracted a long time ago, i.e. 1-3 years ago (since, as I mention, he says he has been exposed to no HIV risk since then) but only now to be showing up on tests in the last month?

Moving on: Dr DeAndrea has claimed that he believes this skin condition is kaposi's sarcoma, though to my (very untrained) eye it does not look like the images of kaposi's sarcoma I have seen on the internet. Dr DeAndrea has proposed (or rather, tried to insist) my boyfriend begin his 'treatment' course of 16 weekly injections of high end thymus extract peptide, which I suspect is the same as Kelly has been talking about - we received his high-pressure presentation yesterday (I got him to e-mail me a copy but I don't believe I can add an attachment to this forum post?) It is the same presentation he claims he gave to the New Living Expo in San Francisco in April of this year, though I believe I have seen others on this forum saying he did no such thing? It makes the same claims about 17 people recording undetectable levels after 16 weeks of 'treatment', though none of these 17 people appear to be traceable or verified (I didn't ask). Indeed he told me they had in fact tested on a total of 117 people, all of whom had recorded undetectable. It is also the same presentation that he claims he has given to Robert Mugabe, the Thai Queen's doctor (I believe I have that right) and others.

Clearly I remain very skeptical of this - the guy seems like a nut job to me. His arguments as to why a 'cure' is not yet available globally is again that the pharmaceutical industry's interests in profit are best served by keeping those who are HIV+ on drugs rather than providing a cure. Have no fear, I don't buy into this for a moment. We also got the story about the heroine addicted lab technician stealing the 'treatment' from the lab and using it on himself and his boyfriend, leading to its discovery as a 'treatment' for HIV. The fact that even before my boyfriend has his tests yesterday, Dr DeAndrea was bleating on to me about various global conspiracy theories (i.e. that the police were instructed to stand back and allow those looting in the recent London riots to go ahead, in order that the state could invoke further freedom-restricting laws), only adds to my belief that he is a nutjob.

The complication comes here - clearly if my boyfriend is indeed HIV+ (I would still like him to have the more extensive test at the hospital I mentioned earlier) then I want him to have conventional treatment, and ideally I would like him to avoid at all cost this 'miracle cure' of Dr DeAndrea's, which is essentially what he is saying it is even if he doesn't use those words. But whereas others have talked about the cost of Dr DeAndrea's 'treatment', this is supposedly being offered free as part of a 'project' he is running with five Thais, one a monk, supposedly (and I am doubtful) at the request of the Thai King.

So I guess my question is this - would you trust something like this enough to try it (alongside conventional treatment) if it really was cost-free?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and apologies for the ridiculously long post!!

By the way, the info on the 'treatment' Dr DeAndrea is touting is at http://www.globalstemcells.com/conditions/hiv-aids/ and the summary of the treatment and its discovery (which it seems to me is the same as in the presentation, only in a less bloated format) is as follows:

We have discovered a peptide (a series of 43 amino acids in the proper combination and concentration) to fill in the gaps of the Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome. In fact, the treatment is 1 sub – cutaneous injection a week for 16 weeks. It can be self administered.

* Clinically tested in South Africa, Uganda and Haiti.
    * Once a week injection for 16 weeks.
    * The injection is a synthesized peptide
    * A peptide is a chain of Amino Acids linked together
    * Patient does not need to change current medications
    * Patient converts from HIV+ to HIV -
    * CD4 count increases
    * CD8 count increases
    * Viral loads become undetectable
    * Weight regained from wasting syndromes
    * No known side effects

We never expected or intended to try this treatment with a patient.  It turns out a heroine addict decided to take the amino acids as a trial to help him gain weight, he happened to be HIV positive.   Eight weeks (8) later we collected his blood and saw this:

His T Helper and Killer Cells (Cd4 and Cd8) where reversing and moving in the normal direction and his viral load had dropped significantly, he was abliged to continue the treatment.

He continued the treatment for eight more weeks and was HIV negative with a viral load of zero and his immune function panel of cells appeared to be normalized.  In addition, he gained 4-5kg of weight and had an appetite.  It turns out he was also giving his boyfriend the treatment and in 16 weeks they where both free of HIV/AIDS by Elisa, Western Blot and Polymerase chain reaction tests (PCR).

These are there results with a third patient and we continued the trial until we had seventeen people with the same result, no rejection and no side effects.

We have now documented and treated close to 80 people in Uganda, So Africa, Dominican Republic and Haiti.  All of the patients are HIV negative, viral load of zero and gaining weight free of infection or complication.

We work on a guarantee basis, either you are HIV negative with no viral load and showing signs of true reversal of this condition or your payment received is returned.   It is that simple!

Kindly,

Richard DeAndrea, MD, ND
Medical Director

Dr.DeAndrea and ZeroHIV

We look forward to sending more information at your request.

Offline mecch

« Reply #164 on: September 23, 2011, 08:17:05 am »
Those doctors are quacks.  Run in the opposite direction.  Sorry your boyfriend has been diagnosed.  He should see licensed Thai doctors and everything will work out well.

The treatment of HIV is not a mystery.  Any licensed, certified MD, eg. a "real" doctor, in any country can either handle the basics, or refer to the appropriate local specialist.  

« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 08:22:44 am by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2011, 08:30:59 am »

So my first question is this - while I am aware that symptoms can take a very long time to show, is it possible for HIV to have been contracted a long time ago, i.e. 1-3 years ago (since, as I mention, he says he has been exposed to no HIV risk since then) but only now to be showing up on tests in the last month?

No. The vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by SIX WEEKS. The window period for hiv testing remains at three months to catch the relatively rare person who takes a bit longer than six weeks to seroconvert.

Unless your boyfriend has also had a positive Western Blot result, then he cannot yet be truly diagnosed with hiv. It is not clear whether or not he has had a WB test.

By all accounts, Richard DeAndrea is a quack who wants your money. Personally, I'd steer clear of both him and his clinic.

Your bf needs to go somewhere other than his clinic and get proper confirmation of his hiv status. Until he has had a positive WB result, he cannot be consider to be hiv positive.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Assurbanipal

• Taking a forums break, still see PM's
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2011, 08:50:40 am »
I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories.

But I do believe in criminal enterprises, and that people who claim untested cures are likely to be affiliated with or operating them. 

Has your boyfriend been tested positive at any facility not linked to this DeAndrea person?  In other words, can you trust that your boyfriend is actually positive?

Because, as scams go, if one could trick an HIV negative person into believing they were HIV positive it would be much easier to "cure " them.
5/06 VL 1M+, CD4 22, 5% , pneumonia, thrush -- O2 support 2 months, 6/06 +Kaletra/Truvada
9/06 VL 3959 CD4 297 13.5% 12/06 VL <400 CD4 350 15.2% +Pravachol
2007 VL<400, 70, 50 CD4 408-729 16.0% -19.7%
2008 VL UD CD4 468 - 538 16.7% - 24.6% Osteoporosis 11/08 doubled Pravachol, +Calcium/D
02/09 VL 100 CD4 616 23.7% 03/09 VL 130 5/09 VL 100 CD4 540 28.4% +Actonel (osteoporosis) 7/09 VL 130
8/09  new regimen Isentress/Epzicom 9/09 VL UD CD4 621 32.7% 11/09 VL UD CD4 607 26.4% swap Isentress for Prezista/Norvir 12/09 (liver and muscle issues) VL 50
2010 VL UD CD4 573-680 26.1% - 30.9% 12/10 VL 20
2011 VL UD-20 CD4 568-673 24.7%-30.6%
2012 VL UD swap Prezista/Norvir for Reyataz drop statin CD4 768-828 26.7%-30.7%
2014 VL UD - 48
2015 VL 130 Moved to Triumeq

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2011, 09:08:44 am »

Has your boyfriend been tested positive at any facility not linked to this DeAndrea person?  In other words, can you trust that your boyfriend is actually positive?

My boyfriend had a regular HIV test taken yesterday, along with additional blood tests to test for levels of PCR, viral load, CD4 and CD8. The HIV test came back positive, and was also confirmed by another test undertaken at a separate hospital which we received back today, and a third test at another hospital still - for this latter one I believe we only got the rapid results, and though there was an offer of a re-test which I assume would have been the more extensive and reliable test, my boyfriend is not keen to have this taken given he has already in effect had three positive results.

If I'm reading this correctly, he had three positive rapid results yesterday at three different places. They would have had to been rapid tests if he had the test done and got the results the same day.

This is what leads me to believe he has not been confirmed with a WB at any point. All sorts of things can cause false positive results on rapid tests - and I believe TB is amongst them.

But I do believe in criminal enterprises, and that people who claim untested cures are likely to be affiliated with or operating them. 

Because, as scams go, if one could trick an HIV negative person into believing they were HIV positive it would be much easier to "cure " them.

Absolutely, Assurbanipal. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cw2020

« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2011, 10:42:42 am »
Thanks all for so many quick replies - really touched.

The treatment of HIV is not a mystery.  Any licensed, certified MD, eg. a "real" doctor, in any country can either handle the basics, or refer to the appropriate local specialist.   

The scary thing is the guy claims to be an MD..makes you doubt it, huh?

This is exactly what I am thinking too. I personally still don't yet trust that he is actually positive, but equally I don't want to get into the game of not trusting it to the point that really I am just in denial myself, if you get my drift?

If I'm reading this correctly, he had three positive rapid results yesterday at three different places. They would have had to been rapid tests if he had the test done and got the results the same day.

This is what leads me to believe he has not been confirmed with a WB at any point. All sorts of things can cause false positive results on rapid tests - and I believe TB is amongst them.

Only one of the three tests he has had was at a facility which you could consider linked to DeAndrea, in so far as DeAndrea took him there. In reality it was the Thai Red Cross anonymous clinic, but I guess you never know what is at play!? That test came back in less than an hour so it can only have been a rapid test. After we had been through the spiel with DeAndrea I asked my boyfriend to go to take another test elsewhere, and we went to the Bangkok Christian Hospital. This too can only have been a rapid test as it came back (results by phone) in just over an hour. Like I say, I am assuming the re-test they have offered is a more extensive test, perhaps a WB?

The third test I am talking about was at Yanhee General Hospital, where he has been having check-ups to find out what the deal is with his skin condition. This is also where previous HIV tests have come back negative for months. The blood for this test was taken a month ago, but he only just got the results back as we have been travelling (and I had no idea that there any consideration had been given to HIV being a possibility here). So this is the only one where I don't know if it was a rapid, WB or other test - though I am again inclined to think it was just a rapid (although they didn't offer any further testing?)

I am going to get him to take the 're-test' at Bangkok Christian Hospital, I think.

No. The vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by SIX WEEKS. The window period for hiv testing remains at three months to catch the relatively rare person who takes a bit longer than six weeks to seroconvert.

Thanks - that, along with what you've said about TB, makes me think I am right to doubt his positive status.

Offline mecch

« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2011, 10:46:52 am »
You are not in denial about anything. Sounds like you know exactly what to do.

Do your boyfriend a favor and get him away from quacks. It may seem pushy, individual right to choose and all, but really there is no time for such nonsense for anyone dealing with any serious disease.

Offline cw2020

« Reply #170 on: September 23, 2011, 10:49:01 am »
Your bf needs to go somewhere other than his clinic and get proper confirmation of his hiv status. Until he has had a positive WB result, he cannot be consider to be hiv positive.

I also meant to add that his 'clinic' can hardly even be called that, though of course that's how he refers to it - he appears to use part of a floor in a multi-use office building, one also used by the likes of Oxfam and another HIV-related group, PSI. Hardly a lab or anywhere particularly clinical from what I saw - in fact, for all I know, he could have been renting the place by the hour.

Offline mecch

« Reply #171 on: September 23, 2011, 10:50:43 am »
Can't you look on line and find a real clinic or hospital to get this done. 

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2011, 10:55:13 am »

I am going to get him to take the 're-test' at Bangkok Christian Hospital, I think.

Sounds like the best plan, as they offered further testing. And yes, it should be a Western Blot. Ask to make sure.

You can read more about hiv testing by reading our Testing Lesson.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline sam66

• Keep The Faith ; Fight The Fight
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2011, 11:24:20 am »
 I checked this guy out when Kelly asked the original question,

Now how can I say this, his business partners are ex, military and paramilitary, and police involved in narco
 suppression ( or is it supply ) near the golden triangle.

Dangerous people, stay away from them
december 2007 diagnosed +ve ,

Offline cw2020

« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2011, 01:02:06 pm »
Can't you look on line and find a real clinic or hospital to get this done. 

Absolutely, don't even need to look - as I say, going to go back to Bangkok Christian Hospital. It's one of many real hospitals I would trust.

Sounds like the best plan, as they offered further testing. And yes, it should be a Western Blot. Ask to make sure.

You can read more about hiv testing by reading our Testing Lesson.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Thanks again, will keep you posted.

I checked this guy out when Kelly asked the original question,

Now how can I say this, his business partners are ex, military and paramilitary, and police involved in narco
 suppression ( or is it supply ) near the golden triangle.

Dangerous people, stay away from them

This is good to know too, thank you - scary shit.

Offline cw2020

« Reply #175 on: September 24, 2011, 01:44:55 pm »
So as I had indicated, we went back to the Bangkok Christian Hospital today for the offered re-test, and made it clear we wanted a western blot done. They took two blood samples as they were insistent on doing another ELISA before they would do the western blot. The ELISA came back positive again within the hour, and they said that when we went on Thursday for the first test, they tested it three times, making today the fourth positive ELISA they have done. They have now sent today's second sample for western blot testing, and we are due to get the results back on Tuesday - will keep you posted, it will be nice to have a definite answer either way, though clearly I'm still hoping for the perhaps now outside chance (?) that it comes back negative. Thanks again for your support.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.