Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:09:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773294
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 718
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 681
Total: 681

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Any opinion?  (Read 4388 times)

Offline max_11

Any opinion?
« on: July 28, 2008, 05:42:29 pm »
I read Welcome Thread and millions of web sites with Oral Sex and HIV transmitting and also had a several talk with medical HIV advisers...I do not know what else did I not done.

Same story...

Gay status - unknown. Me definitely HIV negative. Time when happened – two weeks ago.

1. I had pre cum - he suck me.
2. I suck him (1-2 min.) - he did not have pre-cum, nothing. (I am sure that he had not, otherwise I could fill it.)
3. I cum but on my paper and clean it (he didn't touch at all my cum) - he did not cum at all.
4. Definitely was no blood from booth sides, he had no sores, scars or what so ever in his, and I did not had any of my own.
5. I deeply hope that I had clean and healthy mouth (at the enjoy time) and he also (no scars, sores, blood, what so ever.....)

1 week after I get Stomatitis, white spots in my mouth and scars on my tongue and red sore throat with some same spots. My doctor gave me Antibiotics (Penicillin) and I intend to go to Urologist this week for STD checking.
No lymph on my neck, no flue status, no temperature, just a lot of stress, angst and "out of my mind".
I assume it is from the stress and panic and too much smoking (30-40 cigarettes per day).

I did it first time in my live. I am married with two kids.

Did I catch something? Could I get HIV if he was (?!) positive?
I talk to him, and he convinces me he is OK, although he did not know his status because he hasn't done any test at all.
I have to wait 6 weeks for the first test and 6 after for definitely results.
4 weeks more to go – I hope I will not go insane or explode.
Present status – madness.

Any comments – thanks.

PS.
I got my legs cutoff and hard stops to beat when I read about the gay who had HIV only from pre-cum in this forum.
Is it true, is it only and the only case or…what it is?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: Any opinion?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 05:53:17 pm »
Max, you are worrying needlessly. From what you have reported nothing you did put you at risk for HIV. Absolutely nothing.

No one has ever become infected from getting a blowjob. Not one man during the entire epidemic. As for any risk in giving a blowjob, we sometimes hear stories about someone saying that was their only risk and they became infected. Those stories never seem to hold up under careful scientific scrutiny.

There are ongoing longterm studies of sero-discordant couples, both gay and straight, who had lots of mutual unprotected oral and only protected vaginal and anal intercourse. Not one sero-negative partner has become infected.

Of course good sense dictates that if you have a big new sore in your mouth that you shouldn't have someone cum in your mouth. But otherwise the risk seems more theoretical than real. You have to decide what you feel safe doing.

This time I don't see any cause for worry about HIV and no need for you to get tested.

Very often men who are married or new to sex with men get super-worried about things even though they didn't have any real risk for HIV. I think that's what you are experiencing. This is NOT an HIV situation.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline max_11

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 06:21:25 pm »
Thanks Andy.....
Many told me I do not need to worry...even my wife.I told her all.

No it is not big sore in the mouth, but small white dots inside my mouth in upper lip, few of them...My tongue is red but maybe from a sub reaction of Penicillin, I hope.
No one cum in my mouth - never.
As I said....it was my first time in my live being with a man. It is truth.
I just had sticker all my live (from many other macho mans)  that I am acting like a homo. That I am homo...long story.
I wanted to see my reaction, would I feel something, will I have pleasure and will I enjoy, to see if I am homo as they have been telling me 38 years ..... so I did it finally before two weeks.
First time in my live out of my marriage (15 years), with a man....
So...it is damn hard.
I learn my lesson and found out my self.
I just do not belong there.
So it is irrelevant to me NOW, who or what will say to me,  what they will think for me,  in which group they will place me..I simply do not care anymore.
I know what I AM!

I'll do the test, and will inform. Maybe someone reading my story can find him self and find a comfort in his bad time. I hope.

BUT.....

I read many things of this Forum, many sad stories....and I can not stop crying.
I am so so so so sorry what is going with this HIV shit..I am so sorry for all who have ...I am really, really, really sorry.
This HIV has no meaning...just I can not understand.
Goad, I swear I will give my booth hands and legs if someone need just to make end of this shit.
There are so many sad stories and I do feel hopless.
And it hurts me...I am really sorry .

Why they do not find the cure once for all. They have been in moon, they have move countries, they have invent new worlds, they have change the face of the earth....why they do not find something which will stop this madness.

I am sorry..I am too much depressive, I feel hopeless and I just do not know what to do.

Thanks again Andy...

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 06:41:33 pm by max_11 »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 09:10:08 pm »
I'll just say once more that you are worrying needlessly about HIV. Go ahead and test if you must for your peace of mind. For sure you are going to test negative. Hopefully that will put an end to all of this unnecessary upset you're subjecting yourself to.

This is NOT an HIV situation no matter what your fears tell you otherwise.

As for whether you liked it or not or your sexuality in general, that's a whole different subject. And if you need help with sorting such matters out go see a professional to get help with that. We cannot help you with that here. Sounds to me like you experimented with something you have been wanting to do. Maybe I am missing something but what's the big deal? Really.
Andy Velez

Offline max_11

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 06:58:06 am »
I just came from Urolog about SDT's checking.
He check me all and told me that I do not have any STD. Otherwise it would be shown 2 weeks after (as I am having now).
So, no STD's.
He also told me that I can check (if I want) after 1 month.
Sure I will do it.
Also I will do the HIV test after 4 weeks (making 6 full weeks) and 6 weeks after (12 weeks).
I will inform about it.

About the deal...I just wanted to find my answers. I just needed to find the answer after all this 38 years and to be sure deep in me.

And...as soon as I will stand up on my feet, I will go and ask for membership in AIDS Help organization (in Germany) and give all help I can.
That' for sure.

Thanks Andy.

Offline max_11

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 06:28:07 pm »
I know you told me not to worry and there was nothing but....
I visit shortly the doctor again today (because I am totally mess from fear) and ask him if I do need to do any blood test for STD at all.
By the first visit he check me (penis, balls, echo check and so on...) and told me that I do not have anything, otherwise it could be shown.
Now (today) he told me that I should do HIV and Syphilis test (but I told him the true story from A till Z).
Sorry if I am asking to much or repeat my self....but I am confused about the following...

1. How long Syphilis need to be shown (where ever it shows in body) or it only can be found in blood? So, I need test ???
2. If the person was HIV+ and I got Syphilis (or any other STD) from him, does it mean that I can be also HIV infected?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 06:32:25 pm by max_11 »

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 06:37:17 pm »
We are not a syphilis site, we are an HIV site. Nevertheless I can tell you that the window period for syphilis test is 3 months and yes, that test is a blood test.

I don't see why your doctor is ordering syphilis or HIV tests but that's a matter between you and him. You were not at risk so such testing is unnecessary.

MtD

Offline max_11

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 07:00:56 pm »
And what about the second question?

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 07:21:47 pm »
What about the second question? I've already answered the second question:

You were not at risk so such testing is unnecessary.

Even if the person was HIV+, it makes no difference. You were not at risk.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2008, 08:43:03 am »
Max,

I removed the post you made in another forum. You should NOT be posting in the forums meant for hiv positive people.

Please READ and ABIDE by our posting guidelines, found in the Welcome Thread.

Please consider yourself warned.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline max_11

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2008, 04:23:00 pm »
I thought that people can chat among and share if they want and what they want.

WE ARE ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER IF WE ARE HIV+ OR HIV-.
Maybe I am not, maybe I am gay, hiv positive, to smart for someone or I do not know what....
I finish hier with hope that I CAN TALK WITH PEOPLE.
Sorry I have finish in GENERAL POLICE HOSPITAL.

I am out of hier.

Never the less...many, many deep thanks for all answers I have got about my problem.
I mean that honestly.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.