Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:29:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 341
Total: 343

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: London / Dentist / Falling t cells / Coming out again / YouTube /  (Read 6984 times)

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
Hello everyone  here is an up date. I have been in London for 3 weeks, and after a flurry off `medical activity I am left with a contented cancer Doc ,next appointment `may, An hiv doc who wants to Fully discuss my results??? and a pain control consultant I see this Friday. Getting dental treatment or more accuratly getting a referral to a Dental Hospital has so far involved sacking 1st dentest,wrangling another appointment in the same practice and a weeks research into what is available on the nhs in dentestry. The end result was getting into a Dental Hos if you need a lot off work doing,Lucky for me second Dentist was as good as the other was awfull and I am awaiting appointments from Dental Hospital.

Before leaving Westray  unwanted news came, the Trailer I paint in cannot be moved and somehow I have to get a new work space. So the family silver is being sold on e-bay and I look forward to having a large WOODEN shed to work in.

In the meantime I have put out a thing on u-tube which represents coming out as a Gay man with Aids, something that I have pulled up short off before,This site<POZ MEDS FORUMS> has been very helpful in marshalling my fears and getting on with it.
The u- tube site will be joined by more work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmjgGgZmGDg

So my 142 T cells and I wish you all what you want for 2010

LOVE TO ALL OF YOU

THEYER/MICHAEL
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 07:29:26 pm by Theyer »
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline bear60

Re: LONDON/DENTISTS/FALLING T CELLS/COMING OUT again/ U-TUBE FILM
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 10:28:49 am »
I assume all the photos there on youtube are yours.  Great nature shots.
Good luck with building your wookshop.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline Theyer

Re: LONDON/DENTISTS/FALLING T CELLS/COMING OUT again/ U-TUBE FILM
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 11:51:48 am »
Dear Bear 60. Yes there all mine ,thanks very much for viewing. take good care off yourself, mhtv
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline sharkdiver

Re: London / Dentist / Falling t cells / Coming out again / YouTube /
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 10:17:03 am »
Thank you for sharing your art with us...

I have a background in dance and choreography and I've created projects around dealing with growing up with HIV in the past. . It's been 5 years since I've danced or choreographed. I think my losses have pushed that part of me way down deep. After watching this, I feel inspired to start creating again.

hugs,
Sharkie

Offline joejoe1972

• Loving living life!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 11:27:55 am »
Thank you for sharing, it was beautiful. Hope to see more Michael.

Best wishes from me and my 283 t-cells

JoeJoe
Hiv+ since 1991, AIDS since 2001

Offline jm1953

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 03:55:27 pm »
Thank you for sharing your art with us...

I have a background in dance and choreography and I've created projects around dealing with growing up with HIV in the past. . It's been 5 years since I've danced or choreographed. I think my losses have pushed that part of me way down deep. After watching this, I feel inspired to start creating again.

hugs,
Sharkie

Sharkie,

You posted a very nice message concerning non-supportive families of members with HIV.  Yours and others have really made me feel less alone and I know now I'm not the only one going through it.  I really appreciated it.

I have been so stressed the past few years with family and health issues I too have neglected my creative skills.  My interest has been in writing, and have been working on actually the outline for two novels.  I stopped writing three years ago because I lost the drive due to family and health stress.

I read you are a choreographer and dancer who has taken some time out as well.  A friend of mine in San Francisco has HIV and dances ballet and has been in several small companies.  He is a bit older than the other dancers but keeps up.  I'm so proud of him.

I guess the man in London, and my friend in San Francisco have encouraged me to dive back into my writing a bit and see how it goes.  I'm sure the dance world misses your creative talent.  I hope when you feel ready you may pursue it again.  Sounds like you are a fabulous talent.

Stay well, and happy holidays,

Jeff
Positive 29 years. Diagnosed 10/1987.  Current CD 4: 720: Viral load: almost 100.  Current drug regimen, Tivicay, Emtriva, Endurant, Wellbutrin, Clonazepam, Uloric, Losartan Potassium,Allegra, Ambien, Testosterone, Nandrolone, Vicodin, Benedryl, Aspirin, lots of vitamin supplements.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 06:03:55 am »
This is a Thank you to the 80+off you who who have so far viewed the You Tube film, If all goes to plan I will be having a exhibition  summer 2010 that will continue with the ideas off SANDTIME.
HA----when did things ever go to plan---- Theyer

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.