Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:55:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772955
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 473
Total: 474

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: POZ Forums Technical Problems: Report Them Here  (Read 191847 times)

Offline wolfter

Re: POZ Forums Technical Problems: Report Them Here
« Reply #200 on: February 05, 2014, 03:20:41 pm »
I've not been able to log in today using IE.  As soon as I try to log in I get an error that IE has stopped working.  It's only happening here.

I had to open Chrome (I think) to log in.

wolfter
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline iana5252

• Administrator
  • President, Smart + Strong
« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2014, 09:00:06 am »
Testing. Testing
POZ.com | HepMag.com | CancerHealth.com | RealHealthMag.com | TuSaludMag.com | SaneMag.com

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2014, 11:13:47 am »
Thank you tecky people at aidesmed for getting the Cafe in the corner up and running again .Blank screens for 12 hours shivers around the world , so again thanks.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline wolfter

« Reply #203 on: February 07, 2014, 06:45:07 pm »
Was the server down?  I've not been able to display the forums since yesterday evening. 
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #204 on: February 07, 2014, 09:33:50 pm »
Thank you tecky people at aidesmeds
amen, brother! ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #205 on: February 08, 2014, 05:37:55 am »
Was the server down?  I've not been able to display the forums since yesterday evening. 

Something was down. My theory is that the hamster fell out of his wheel again - and I'm sticking to it.

If you could compare my computer expertise to car mechanicing, I could gap and change the spark plugs, change the oil, top up the brake fluid, change the tires and do a few other simple maintenance type things, but I couldn't fix a transmission or swap out an engine. Oh - I can drive the car too. (yay me!) I can also work a ten-ton winch on a fishing boat in a gale of wind, and do all the necessary navigational deeds in the wheelhouse too. But I couldn't strip the winch down or fix the steering chains in the wheelhouse.

So yeah, it was that darn hamster falling out of his wheel again. ;D
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #206 on: February 08, 2014, 09:54:17 am »
The forum is running really slow for many members today . I hope that it all gets sorted out .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline iana5252

• Administrator
  • President, Smart + Strong
« Reply #207 on: February 10, 2014, 01:44:41 pm »
We will be performing site maintenance this afternoon. The site may be inaccessible for a short period of time and certain navigation may be unavailable for a short period of time. Thank you in advance for your patience. 
POZ.com | HepMag.com | CancerHealth.com | RealHealthMag.com | TuSaludMag.com | SaneMag.com

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #208 on: February 10, 2014, 03:24:29 pm »
thank you for the notice; but most especially, thanks for keeping the forums going. ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline zach

« Reply #209 on: February 11, 2014, 01:27:31 pm »
Chrome says you've been reinfected. Haven't learned to wear condoms yet have we? It really is that simple.  8) (see really, I like joking about teh AIDS)

Diagnostic page for forums.poz.com

What is the current listing status for forums.poz.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 223 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 75 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-02-10, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2014-01-27.
Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including domaincurent.net/, iwin-pipe.com/, startreee.net/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including kaizencm.com/, cypriod.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS14618 (AMAZON-AES).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, forums.poz.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2014, 01:39:16 pm »
Thanks for the information Zach . The problems are addressed and I sincerely believe the site is safe for use and has been in the past as well . Its unnerving to get the warnings but rest assured its being addressed head on .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Raf

• Bald by choice
« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2014, 02:45:38 pm »
And I thought Oral browsing was safer! I don't wear condoms when I visit the forums. Am I infected?  ;D
Dx: 05/14/2008
Latest HIV Meds combo I've been taking:

Kaletra + Combivir (since 05/16/2008 - 05/09/2019)
Acriptega (05/10/2019 - today)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2014, 03:03:51 pm »
And I thought Oral browsing was safer! I don't wear condoms when I visit the forums. Am I infected?  ;D

oral browsing's isn't a risk nor is keyboard frottage . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline eric48

• Standard
« Reply #213 on: February 11, 2014, 04:54:01 pm »
Dame here on Firefox but not safari
Mobile.eric
NVP/ABC/3TC/... UD ; CD4 > 900; CD4/CD8 ~ 1.5   stock : 6 months (2013: FOTO= 5d. ON 2d. OFF ; 2014: Clin. Trial NCT02157311 = 4days ON, 3days OFF ; 2015: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02157311 ; 2016: use of granted patent US9101633, 3 days ON, 4days OFF; 2017: added TDF, so NVP/TDF/ABC/3TC, once weekly

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2014, 06:13:27 pm »
argh! all the malware notices are annoying. I'm thinking good thoughts about the techies and hoping they get this fixed soon.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 536 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 211 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-02-12, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2014-02-12.
Malicious software is hosted on 7 domain(s), including domaincurent.net/, systemly.net/, jakiewebs.com/.

7 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including kaizencm.com/, makosious.com/, makosaholic.com/.

keyboard frottage
ouch!!
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline buginme2

« Reply #215 on: February 12, 2014, 07:33:43 pm »
 It doesn't bode well for this site when you get a warning saying the site contains malware and is likely to infect my Mac with financial thievery. 

Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline Raf

• Bald by choice
« Reply #216 on: February 12, 2014, 09:11:20 pm »
oral browsing's isn't a risk nor is keyboard frottage .

Good to know. I guess that mouse masturbation isn't risky either  ;D :-[

BTW, the malware warnings continue, folks.
Dx: 05/14/2008
Latest HIV Meds combo I've been taking:

Kaletra + Combivir (since 05/16/2008 - 05/09/2019)
Acriptega (05/10/2019 - today)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #217 on: February 12, 2014, 09:17:12 pm »
All the problems have been addressed but it just takes awhile for Google to stop the warnings . All is good and there is and was no danger . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Starsurf

• Standard
« Reply #218 on: May 05, 2014, 06:52:37 am »
When trying to access the forums from my computer I get an error message saying I am banned because of commercial postings.

Offline Starsurf

• Standard
« Reply #219 on: May 20, 2014, 02:54:09 am »
The only way I can gain access to the forum is by using Stainless web browser. All others (Chrome, Safari, firefox) say I am banned as a commercial member ???. Am i banned?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #220 on: May 20, 2014, 05:30:23 am »
The only way I can gain access to the forum is by using Stainless web browser. All others (Chrome, Safari, firefox) say I am banned as a commercial member ???. Am i banned?

I don't know why you're getting this error message - none of the IP addresses associated with your account appear in our ban list. One is close, but that should not have triggered the ban for you.

Try deleting your cookies - that may work.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #221 on: July 01, 2014, 05:18:33 pm »
Is anyone anti-virus going crazy on the forums? MY Kaspersky is going wild, warning me, no matter what forum I open up, or any thread.

It is only happening on this site.

The message I receive from Kaspersky is: ( the item was blocked) but the messages are constant

http:  // FORUMS.POZ.COM/ THEMES/THEMES/JS

TROJAN-DOWNLOADER.JS.AGENT.HAI

Trojan Program
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline phoenix

« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2014, 11:33:50 pm »
as I navigate this site my security software give me a malicious object alert. Something called Trojan download js. agent.hai      have kapersky    also shows http//poz forums poz.com/themes/themes.js they were blocked but get warning no matter where I go 
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.                              The point of the journey is not to arrive.

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #223 on: July 02, 2014, 11:21:23 am »
Hello Guys,....

Still having a LOT of problems with Kaspersky antivius, blocking and showing that a trojan program on this site, is trying to download. ( see last two posts)

It's non-stop audible and visual warnings, no matter where you click on the forums.

It's happening on Firefox and IE 11

I am currently using Kaspersky Internet Security-  14.0.0.4651 (G)

See my earlier report and Phoenix's report.

Thanks---Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline phoenix

« Reply #224 on: July 02, 2014, 08:47:16 pm »
Hi guys Kaspersky still telling me Trojan program trying to download. Its all over the site not just one place. See J.R.E. is still having same problem. Should we be worried?                        Thanks  Phoenix
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.                              The point of the journey is not to arrive.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #225 on: July 02, 2014, 09:22:24 pm »
I sent some emails out to find out whats up ... This happened awhile back and was corrected quickly and no ones computer was ever at risk . Stay tuned to this channel for further updates .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #226 on: July 02, 2014, 09:56:44 pm »
I sent some emails out to find out whats up ... This happened awhile back and was corrected quickly and no ones computer was ever at risk . Stay tuned to this channel for further updates .

Thanks Guys !

Looks as though problem has resolved. I am no longer getting any warnings from Kaspersky.

Ray

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #227 on: July 02, 2014, 09:59:27 pm »
I just received a messsage that the problem has been addressed . Thanks your your patience and hanging in there with us while it was being corrected .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline phoenix

« Reply #228 on: July 02, 2014, 11:50:50 pm »
Thanks guys : )  Warnings gone

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #229 on: July 04, 2014, 05:22:31 pm »
Just got this from my Norton when I logged in..doesnt sound pretty  :P

WEB ATTACK: Nuclear Exploit Kit Download 4
SEVERITY: High
Attacker URL: 2f3325d3n57ddb.dminbeautiful.uni.me/
Source Address:192.168.1.103 (192.168.1.103)
ATTACK BLOCKED
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #230 on: July 04, 2014, 06:49:20 pm »
Just got this from my Norton when I logged in..doesnt sound pretty  :P

WEB ATTACK: Nuclear Exploit Kit Download 4
SEVERITY: High

Attacker URL: 2f3325d3n57ddb.dminbeautiful.uni.me/
Source Address:192.168.1.103 (192.168.1.103)
ATTACK BLOCKED

Do you have a wireless network ? this seems more like someone nudging in on a wifi signal more than something from the internet ... Im sure I will be corrected if I am wrong .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

aidsshmaids

« Reply #231 on: August 14, 2014, 04:40:51 pm »
Can one of the mods message me regarding a technical problem

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #232 on: August 14, 2014, 05:11:23 pm »
Can one of the mods message me regarding a technical problem

The private message function will not work until you have 3 posts.  This thread is to address issues with the forums.  If you describe the problem you are having, I am sure we can provide some ways to address the problem.

Thanks,

Joe

aidsshmaids

« Reply #233 on: August 27, 2014, 04:30:45 pm »
word

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2014, 05:22:10 pm »
word

Bug, I'm working on it.  Check your private email.

Thanks,  Joe

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #235 on: October 26, 2014, 09:31:02 pm »

Anyone noticing the pages on this site, loading very slowly?

I first noticed it a couple of days ago,  but it seems to be worse tonight.

It's slow on two different computers, and it doesn't matter whether I use IE -11 or firefox-33.0

Ray

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #236 on: January 14, 2015, 09:53:43 pm »
I cannot change my profile pic.  I go to photobucket to copy the link, just like I always have.  I paste it and hit update.  However, the image won't apply, saying it has been deleted.  As you can see, it is a message from photobucket that says deleted, where my profile pic is.  I have tried several pics.  It will allow me to use my former profile pic again. 

When I try to post these new pics within a thread, it works just fine.  Anyone have any idea what may be the issue?  Weird they will post within a thread, but not for profile pic. 

Thanks. 

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #237 on: January 14, 2015, 11:00:02 pm »
When I try to post these new pics within a thread, it works just fine.
what thread did you post these in? your profile pix at http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv22/tedunk/MobileUploads/4db67d47-ab16-4b9a-a1a8-e63e5ad40365_zpsf61f7412.jpg is 404. copy the image url and post in it a new window. Your pix just isn't there at photobucket

leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #238 on: January 15, 2015, 12:04:58 am »
what thread did you post these in? your profile pix at http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv22/tedunk/MobileUploads/4db67d47-ab16-4b9a-a1a8-e63e5ad40365_zpsf61f7412.jpg is 404. copy the image url and post in it a new window. Your pix just isn't there at photobucket

Well, I didn't fully post them.  I hit preview and they were there.  Then, I just deleted my post.  I am on the photobucket site, clicking on the pic (pix) I want to use.  I am copying the direct link and then pasting that into the profile pic field, in the change profile section here.  The pics are at photobucket and assigned links.  Weird it works in threads but not for profile. 

I will fully post here the exact same pic I want to use for my profile, just to show it works in threads.  I put this exact link in the profile pic field and I get the "user deleted photo." 

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #239 on: January 15, 2015, 12:07:16 am »
It needs to be resized I bet . If the image is too big you would think it would tell you when you post but it does not, so resize the image and try again . I have no idea what size .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #240 on: January 15, 2015, 12:37:02 am »
It needs to be resized I bet . If the image is too big you would think it would tell you when you post but it does not, so resize the image and try again . I have no idea what size .

I cropped it down.  Tried other pics.  So weird.  It just lets me put the old profile pic back.  Maybe I will open a new photobucket account and try that. 

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #241 on: January 15, 2015, 01:13:47 am »
Uploaded to another account and no problem.  So weird.  There is obviously some issue with the other account, to let me post pics in threads but not as profile.  I cannot imagine any setting that would prevent that.  Anyway, thanks for the ideas on what it could be. 

Offline zach

« Reply #242 on: January 15, 2015, 06:45:08 am »
teb, i think it's an issue with photobucket... i have recently had problems as well

you'll notice that my avatar had been down for the past month, and none of the pictures i've ever shared in posts display any longer.

i tried to resolve the issue, eventually simply deleted that profile and created a new one.

Offline zach

« Reply #243 on: January 15, 2015, 07:27:44 am »
^ted too

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #244 on: January 15, 2015, 09:20:49 am »
It was worth the effort, very handsome .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #245 on: February 13, 2015, 04:55:57 pm »
Perhaps this is the fault of my IPad, but whenever I begin a post and open a new window to get info or a link to use in my post, I often return to my post to find all my text gone. 

Curious whether others experience this and on various devices?  It doesn't happen every time, but I would say 50% of the time.  Could just be some issue with safari on IPad, but doesn't happen with emails or other websites. 

Offline bmancanfly

• Medicare For All !
« Reply #246 on: February 18, 2016, 11:49:27 am »
When I go to poz.com it takes me to a sign in page where my sign in info doesn't work.  I haven't been forwarded to that sign in page in the past.

I was able to get around it by going to aidsmed.com.  I checked my sign in info and I was entering the correct info before.

Is this happening to anyone else?  I guess if it was, we might not know it because if you can't get past the sign in page then you can't post either.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

Bertrand Russell

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #247 on: February 18, 2016, 12:01:16 pm »
 ;D I will check on it .  ;D
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #248 on: February 18, 2016, 12:04:38 pm »
For a split second the site seemed to have an issue but refresh and it's fine .
https://www.poz.com/ - Left-hand side select community and then forum to get back.

HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #249 on: February 18, 2016, 12:08:03 pm »
When I go to poz.com it takes me to a sign in page where my sign in info doesn't work..........
 then you can't post either.
where are you logging in for what? there is no forum log in from the poz.com page, although there is a poz personals log in. http://forums.poz.com is the url for the forum log in.

https://www.poz.com/
the link is actually without the http"s"
http://poz.com
leatherman (aka Michael)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.