Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:29:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 379
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 348
Total: 350

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I am 19 Years Old and I Have Full Blown AIDS  (Read 45422 times)

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
I am 19 Years Old and I Have Full Blown AIDS
« on: March 29, 2010, 10:21:46 pm »
Ok, this little YouTube activist has been confuzzling me for a couple of days now.

He calls himself OptimisticHIVictim and he sees himself as something of a public health campaigner.

From his YouTube profile:

Hey guys. I plan on regularly uploading to Youtube. I am an HIV positive man living in MA. The HIV/AIDS virus will be the main focus of my videos. Please take what you can from my videos and don't be afraid to contact me! I would be happy to meet more people in my boat.

Which is cool. Getting HIV is Not a Good Thing.

But here's the thing what puzzles Matty the Damned: Is he really dying or is he just having a lend of us?

I suspect he's full of shit, but I could be wrong. Does he trigger a high reading on anyone else's Crap-O-Meter?

MtD

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
Re: I am 19 Years Old and I Have Full Blown AIDS
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 10:55:46 pm »
His reported life experiences are NOT possible given his age. Its bull crap. Maybe he means well or maybe he is reading someone elses script. Maybe its a college freshman video project.  Its in bad taste and he doesn't seem stupid, just pretty naive about HIV/AIDS.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 11:02:57 pm »
Our beloved Etay is a subscriber to his channel.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 11:05:07 pm »
Well all I can say Matty is he looks nothing like the patients I nursed through their full blown Aides period, they could hardly breath let alone talk, he looks too healthy, his eyes are too bright, he does have a nasty cough though...but from where I'm standing that's all he has.

If what Mecch says is right and it turns out to be a college project then I agree it's in extremely bad taste.

Hugs
Jan :-*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 11:08:26 pm »
At the risk of sounding non compassionate, I think he's a drama queen.

Is he even on meds? I couldnt find that bit of info anywhere.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 11:08:57 pm »
too many things we don't know about this guy.
is he on meds with his "full blown aids"?
His reported life experiences are NOT possible given his age.
plus only 19 and Full blown status already? that's a little fast from infection to FB isn't it?
he looks too healthy, his eyes are too bright, he does have a nasty cough though
could he perhaps just be a whiny little 19 yr old with HIV and a touch of flu or bronchitis? we do know that he likes a bit of the drama by labeling this "I'm dying" yet insisting 3 or 4 times in the vid that he's not dying, just sick. Goodness, he hasn't even gone to the doctor yet (but he's thinking about going to the ER sometime ;) )
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 11:09:58 pm »
Interestingly it seems he's suddenly enabled comment moderation on his YouTube uploads. :)

MtD

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 11:11:02 pm »
Is he even on meds? I couldnt find that bit of info anywhere.

He mentions that the "pills" make him feel like crap all the time, but he never mentions what line of treatment he's following.  He never mentions CD4 or VL either.

This is Dramatic Arts 101.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 11:14:14 pm »
He mentions that the "pills" make him feel like crap all the time,
This is Dramatic Arts 101.

Maybe he's refering to his little "Party Pills", a bad lot perhaps... ;)

Hugs

Offline mecch

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 11:15:07 pm »
people of any age could be HIV positive i think the give away is that he'd likely have to have been positive for quite some time and he would have dropped all the stereotyped language and phrases that date to pretty much before he was born. And then - "watching friends wither away and die of this disease" - that's the clincher. Really, highly unlikely a young man his age has experienced that.

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 11:17:32 pm »
Ack! In the "Dating People with Aids" video he says you can get HIV through kissing. great.....
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 11:18:19 pm »
I can't believe you people are dissecting all of this.  I watched 15 seconds of one clip and filed it away under "BS"
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 11:22:34 pm »
I can't believe you people are dissecting all of this.  I watched 15 seconds of one clip and filed it away under "BS"

Yeah but we can't all be as jaded and world weary as you, Margaret.

Interestingly he OpHIVic blocks all attempts post a link to this thread on his video upload comments section and/or channels page. :)

Expect his videos to be removed soon, sez I.

MtD

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 11:22:56 pm »
I can't believe you people are dissecting all of this.  I watched 15 seconds of one clip and filed it away under "BS"

eh, it's a slow night and I dont ahve anything better to do.

If it gets any slower I may start posting in the research thread
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline tokyodecadence

• A one room disco.
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2010, 11:26:33 pm »

Agreed. But I have you beat at 13 seconds.

I'm 23 years old and do not have full blown aids. Can I still make videos? I promise I'll wear shades, that'll keep me all incognito like. It'll be like Hannah Montana. No one EVER know the difference.
[.Fodăo.]

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 11:27:46 pm »

Please don't do that...go play with that beautiful dog instead... ;D

Hugs

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 11:32:01 pm »
I'm 23 years old and do not have full blown aids. Can I still make videos? I promise I'll wear shades, that'll keep me all incognito like. It'll be like Hannah Montana. No one EVER know the difference.

Please do.  Become the new fabulous face of AIDS.  The last person who claimed to be that did not get much of the popular vote.

Oh, and I correct myself...  Mr. Optimistic says in one of his replies to the "I'm hacking multiple loogies, therefore Lady Death is coming" video that "Kaletra is how he rolls."  Is that dope or what?  

Hmpff.  Moving on...

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 11:32:58 pm »

Holey Crap!!  That's Fred Durst from Limp Biscuit!!
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 11:34:21 pm »
eh, it's a slow night and I dont ahve anything better to do.

Willy, on slow nights like tonight I like to go to the Espanol forum and translate to French then back to English, it really kills time.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2010, 11:35:57 pm »
Willy, on slow nights like tonight I like to go to the Espanol forum and translate to French then back to English, it really kills time.

LOL! That's awesome.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 11:37:33 pm »

When did you learn English?

MtD

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2010, 11:38:18 pm »

LOL! That's awesome.

*yawn* I think I shall go pleasure myself to pictures of Ricky Martin and then go to bed. See yall later.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2010, 11:39:50 pm »
*yawn* I think I shall go pleasure myself to pictures of Ricky Martin and then go to bed. See yall later.

-Will

Back away from that bottle of sedatives.  You're talking to yourself.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2010, 11:43:52 pm »
When did you learn English?

MtD

You should be asking, "Where did you learn Engilsh?".  It was rarely used where I grew up, well properly anyways,  Hence my constant battles with verb/word agreement and run-on sentences.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2010, 11:51:13 pm »
You should be asking, "Where did you learn Engilsh?".  It was rarely used where I grew up, well properly anyways,  Hence my constant battles with verb/word agreement and run-on sentences.

Don't blame it on the Opa Locka school system.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 11:53:26 pm »

Well so long as you don't try to willfully split the infinitive. :)

MtD

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 11:59:34 pm »
Well so long as you don't try to willfully split the infinitive. :)

MtD

What ever tha fuck that be.  Looks like I better take that ENC 1101 again after all. :D

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 12:08:01 am »
Don't blame it on the Opa Locka school system.

As my 4rth grade teacher, Mr. Bethel, use to say, "Close yo mouth, you sassy, you impedent, and yo conduct stank!!!"

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 12:37:32 am »
Why do some of you think this guy is full of shit?  I've watched about 4 videos so far, I found him offering advice on safe sex, HIV is NOT a hoax, discrimination, etc.  I like this guy so far--unless I just haven't watched something yet that shows different.  

He got HIV at 17 and is now 19.  Maybe his body just hasn't reacted the same as others--some progress quickly.  He said he knew 3 people who died.  That is very possible even at his age.  I watched someone dying when I was 16.  My brother's partner's uncle recently died of AIDS--due to no treatment.  He does seem very sad to me.  He is obviously reaching out to others.  I kinda think he's probably lonely although he mentions having people in his life.  In some of the videos, he is very antsy--don't know if he's very nervous, has ADHD, side-effects from meds, or street drugs.

So far, I think his videos can be very helpful to many--especially very young people like him.  

EDIT:  I watched another video where he did say his shifting around was due to drugs.  I watched another where he talks about coming out of the closet about HIV to reduce the stigma and stereotypes.  If he's lying, I still think he could help many young people and isn't doing anything to hurt.  I don't see why he would lie about HIV.  I think he could find something else to get attention.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 03:04:43 am by tednlou2 »

Offline antibody

• "every man thinks his burden is the heaviest"
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2010, 02:40:18 am »
I  couldn't take more then 8 seconds and I stopped caring what he was saying and started a fantasy about filling his mouth.
Timbuk      <50/ 794  CD4 10/06 
                 <50/ 1096 CD4 3/07
                 <40/ 1854 CD4 4/09

Started Atripla  7/14/06
Switched to boosted Reyataz Truvada 3/28/07

*Ask me about Medical Marijuana and how it can help you!*

Offline mecch

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010, 07:55:04 am »
Why do some of you think this guy is full of shit?  I've watched about 4 videos so far, I found him offering advice on safe sex, HIV is NOT a hoax, discrimination, etc.  I like this guy so far--unless I just haven't watched something yet that shows different.  

Yeah maybe you are correct. I watched a few more videos and I was wrong the kid is positive.  Or its some pathological craziness if he isnt - in fact he does a video about NOT being a poseur (faker).  

Some of his information is kind of screwed up but OK. He even says he isnt an expert.

Its interesting that he makes these videos when hes high - does that give him the courage to do it? The downside is that they suffer a bit for the rambling. Some of his videos are offensive and misleading. Hes a drama queen but a lot of guys his age are too, so...   I dunno.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 09:32:49 am by mecch »

Offline Boo Radley

• Not a "real man" and damn proud, mithter... FAB
    • Animal Rescue New Orleans
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2010, 09:16:59 am »

But here's the thing what puzzles Matty the Damned: Is he really dying or is he just having a lend of us?

I suspect he's full of shit, but I could be wrong. Does he trigger a high reading on anyone else's Crap-O-Meter?

MtD

Does everyone with "full blown AIDS" die imminently?  I've probably been infected since December, 1981 and progressed to AIDS in October, 2004 simply because my CD4 count sank below 200.  I look as healthy as a (chubby) horse.   Everyone with AIDS looks moribund?  

19 year old kids aren't contracting HIV?  You've never known anyone whose first HIV test occurred while they were sick with some OI?  Never heard of people who get the "fast-track" AIDS kit and go from seroconversion to full blown illness in atypically short periods?

From some of the responses in this thread it seems not only the uninfected/unaffected are ignorant about what HIV infection is.  

Sure he may be full of it but after looking at 3 of his posts I didn't think that.  As someone else said even if he isn't poz what he's saying is valid.  He even goes after a denialist (ot-nay tay-eay).  I prefer a realistic neg kid posing as poz over the tons of idiots posting denialist crap.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 11:17:05 am by Boo Radley »
String up every aristocrat!
Out with the priests and let them live on their fat!

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2010, 10:22:10 am »
Ok, this little YouTube activist has been confuzzling me for a couple of days now.

He calls himself OptimisticHIVictim and he sees himself as something of a public health campaigner.

From his YouTube profile:

Hey guys. I plan on regularly uploading to Youtube. I am an HIV positive man living in MA. The HIV/AIDS virus will be the main focus of my videos. Please take what you can from my videos and don't be afraid to contact me! I would be happy to meet more people in my boat.

Which is cool. Getting HIV is Not a Good Thing.

MtD
He sounds real and angry about being HIV.  I believe him and I hope he will reach alot of people and get the message out about unsafe sex.  With that said, I do believe that he is not well informed about what it means to be positive and that it is not a death sentence.  Afterall, he is just a kid and now found his way to deal with his unexpected situation.  By the way, has anyone invited him to the forum???  ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2010, 10:56:14 am »

I would like to take this time to retract my Fred Durst comment, he actually doesn't look that bad.

Offline Boo Radley

• Not a "real man" and damn proud, mithter... FAB
    • Animal Rescue New Orleans
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2010, 11:16:08 am »
...  By the way, has anyone invited him to the forum???  ???

I did today and used the link to this thread.
String up every aristocrat!
Out with the priests and let them live on their fat!

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2010, 03:26:37 pm »

So far, I think his videos can be very helpful to many--especially very young people like him.  

Except for the part where he says it's possible to get HIV by kissing. Not helpful.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Etay1207

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2010, 03:29:06 pm »
I like this guy. Somethings he does and says I don't agree with, but I support him. He is a bit of a drama queen. He catches a cold and blames it on his HIV infection. We don't need to see him coughing into the camera. There is a correction that needs to be made. He doesn't have AIDS. But it isn't impossible for a 19 year old to have AIDS. All they need to qualify is a positive antibody test and something as simple as thrush.
POZ since 1999
1/07 tcells: 530 vl: 72,922 7/07 tcells: 542 vl: 26,577
9/08 tcells: 339 vl: 56,120  7/09 tcells: 267 vl: 663,160
11/09 tcells: 71 vl: 498,670 2/10 tcells: 52 vl: 322,000
 no meds and feeling great!

Offline mecch

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2010, 03:38:10 pm »
ETAY how do you know the videographer doesn't have AIDS.  Did he tell you that? He says on camera that he has AIDS.  "FULL BLOWN AIDS" for dramatic punch, in fact.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2010, 03:39:36 pm »
I like this guy. Somethings he does and says I don't agree with, but I support him. He is a bit of a drama queen. He catches a cold and blames it on his HIV infection. We don't need to see him coughing into the camera. There is a correction that needs to be made. He doesn't have AIDS. But it isn't impossible for a 19 year old to have AIDS. All they need to qualify is a positive antibody test and something as simple as thrush.
Etbay, read the leassons. You stating all one needs is a positive antibody test and something as little as having thrush to have AIDS is incorrect.

Offline Etay1207

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2010, 04:03:14 pm »
RapidRod: http://aids.about.com/od/themostcommonquestions/f/defining.htm
           Thrush is the first one mentioned. It is an AIDS defining condtion.
Mecch: This young man and I conversed. He told me that he is HIV positive but doesn't have AIDS. I questioned him about it after viewing his video stating that he has full blown AIDS. He wanted to be dramatic and bring attention to his condition.
POZ since 1999
1/07 tcells: 530 vl: 72,922 7/07 tcells: 542 vl: 26,577
9/08 tcells: 339 vl: 56,120  7/09 tcells: 267 vl: 663,160
11/09 tcells: 71 vl: 498,670 2/10 tcells: 52 vl: 322,000
 no meds and feeling great!

Offline mecch

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2010, 04:17:31 pm »
yeah i figured it was that, too, after i watched the rest of his videos. 

Offline Tim Horn

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2010, 04:39:42 pm »
RapidRod: http://aids.about.com/od/themostcommonquestions/f/defining.htm
           Thrush is the first one mentioned. It is an AIDS defining condtion.

No. Thrush, in the traditional sense, is oral candidiasis -- a relatively benign yeast infection of the mucus membrane lining of the mouth and tongue (or vaginal thrush -- vaginal yeast infections). It's not an AIDS-defining illness and can happen in those with intact immune systems (it's quite common, actually, in people taking antibiotics). Candidiasis of the bronchi, trachea or lungs is a much more invasive and serious condition and pretty much only occurs in those with compromised immune systems -- this is quite different than the oral (or vaginal) thrush that most people refer to.  

« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 04:44:02 pm by Tim Horn »

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2010, 05:29:54 pm »
He told me that he is HIV positive but doesn't have AIDS. I questioned him about it after viewing his video stating that he has full blown AIDS. He wanted to be dramatic and bring attention to his condition.
having had a true AIDS diagnosis myself, and having many friends and partners dead from the same diagnosis, having "full blown" AIDS is not a matter to joke/kid/exaggerate about. It's a deadly serious issue. In my neck of the woods (be it in OH or SC) we call this kid's sort of drama to bring attention to himself "crying wolf"
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2010, 06:06:07 pm »
I have never met anyone so young with a CD4 count of below 200 who was so together, so this falls into the category of (ahem) viral marketing PSA. Rather cynically done one too. These efforts make no difference in my experience, cos a hot dick is a hot dick for 15 mins  (or whatever was in the needle). But truth on the Interweb is a hard thing to assure. Very hard. I am more than prepared to give the benefit of the doubt, in which case, good luck, get off Youtube and get well mr. In a big way I sincerely hope my doubt is wrong. No-one aged 19 should discover they have AIDS. It's a fucking bum rap.

- matt
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline Nestor

• What we love, we shall grow to resemble.
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2010, 09:14:58 pm »

Sorry, but the coughing sounded fake to me. 
Summer 2004--became HIV+
Dec. 2005--found out

Date          CD4    %       VL
Jan. '06    725    25      9,097
Nov. '06    671    34     52,202
Apr. '07    553    30      24,270
Sept. '07  685    27       4,849
Jan. '08    825    29       4,749
Mar. '08    751    30     16,026
Aug. '08    653    30       3,108
Oct. '08     819    28     10,046
Jan '09      547    31     13,000
May '09     645   25        6,478
Aug. '09    688   30      19,571
Nov. '09     641    27       9,598
Feb. '10     638    27       4,480
May '10      687      9    799,000 (CMV)
July '10      600     21      31,000
Nov '10      682     24     15,000
June '11     563    23     210,000 (blasto)
July  '11      530    22      39,000
Aug '11      677     22      21,000
Sept. '12    747     15      14,000

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2010, 09:21:13 pm »
Sorry, but the coughing sounded fake to me. 

I think it was real and sounded quite yummy.  Still, it was probably no more than your run o'da mill common cold.

Offline weasel

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2010, 09:23:48 pm »

It is a good message !

I WAS  26 when I was infected !

I turned full blown AIDS  for my 50 Birthday !

I looked  FAB  then I look  FAB  NOW !

I believe he could be real , and IF he ain't I don't care !

The word has to get out so why NOT the KID !

I personally hope he does NOT have AIDS !

I wish no one had HIV or AIDS , BUT they do !

GOD be with us all ,
                                                         Carl
" Live and let Live "

Offline Nestor

• What we love, we shall grow to resemble.
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2010, 09:32:17 pm »
I think it was real and sounded quite yummy. 

Coughing sounded yummy?  A new fetish? 
Summer 2004--became HIV+
Dec. 2005--found out

Date          CD4    %       VL
Jan. '06    725    25      9,097
Nov. '06    671    34     52,202
Apr. '07    553    30      24,270
Sept. '07  685    27       4,849
Jan. '08    825    29       4,749
Mar. '08    751    30     16,026
Aug. '08    653    30       3,108
Oct. '08     819    28     10,046
Jan '09      547    31     13,000
May '09     645   25        6,478
Aug. '09    688   30      19,571
Nov. '09     641    27       9,598
Feb. '10     638    27       4,480
May '10      687      9    799,000 (CMV)
July '10      600     21      31,000
Nov '10      682     24     15,000
June '11     563    23     210,000 (blasto)
July  '11      530    22      39,000
Aug '11      677     22      21,000
Sept. '12    747     15      14,000

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2010, 10:07:58 pm »
Coughing sounded yummy?  A new fetish? 

He's a mucophile.

"Yeah baby oh you look like you need to sneeze, put it on my chest or my buttocks.  Oh that's the stuff!"

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2010, 10:15:21 pm »
Oh and as for the guy I watched 1.5 videos before I just couldn't take it anymore.  He's mispronouncing every word with more than 3 syllables and he's also spreading some misinformation albeit not necessarily on purpose.  He could have contracted the virus either at a young age (say 14-16) and then progressed to AIDS in a few years or maybe he had a recent infection and got a single snapshot of a low CD4 count sub 200.  Anyway I'm sure his heart is in the right place, but what's with the ominous music?  I assume he's trying to make the subject matter seem scarier, but all it did was conflict with HIM as a person.  I don't think any kid who wasn't positive would want to get on the net and proclaim he was HIV+ much less with AIDS, but who knows.

Invite him to the forums and feel him out if he wants to share.  The more the merrier here.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.