Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Who's desease is it: My doctor's or mine?

<< < (2/3) > >>

aztecan:
Welcome Zicon,

I agree, no doctor should dismiss you as yours did. A good working relationship with your doctor is essential.

I also agree that quality does indeed outweigh quantity.

But David has a good point as well. Your doctor is only your partner in care, you are in charge of it and, as such, it is essential to know where you are and how you are doing.

Through that partnership, you can find a regimen that works for you yet doesn't destroy your quality of life.

By the way, I visited Montreal during AMG 06. It was a delightful city and I truly enjoyed myself there.

HUGS,

Mark

Zicon13:
Thanks again everyone. Your answers are helping alot. :-*

RapidRod:
Zicon13, as far as I'm concerned, it's her disease and I'm just harboring it for her.  As soon as she can find another place for it, I'll be more than glad to give it up to her.  ;)

Zicon13:
RapidRod, Thanks for the laugh  :D .  Thanks for the boost.  I'll give  my doctor your massage. JP
--- Quote from: RapidRod on August 19, 2007, 10:19:55 am ---Zicon13, as far as I'm concerned, it's her disease and I'm just harboring it for her.  As soon as she can find another place for it, I'll be more than glad to give it up to her.  ;)

--- End quote ---

BT65:
I know playing the numbers can be aggravating, but I think it's something we should do, so we can adjust our lives accordingly. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version