Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:53:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 203
Total: 203

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Questions on oral sex  (Read 18135 times)

Offline kobeb0824

Questions on oral sex
« on: November 27, 2006, 01:00:48 am »
I had a few questions on the possibility of contracting the Hiv virus through oral sex. I have read many other threads on this site and have found out some useful information on the risk. I recently made a big mistake and I dont know what to do now. I am getting back toghether with my ex girlfreind however a few days ago I did something stupid that I regret. I let a female who I met at a club a few weeks ago perform oral sex on me unprotected. we also did some deep kissing. the reason I am worried is that even though Ive heard there is a very small risk and that there arent any cases of transmission this way, but ive also heard that there is one case of transmission by kissing, so im a little worried. I did ejaculate in her mouth as well and the incident was no more than 5 minutes, she was on her period and we had a few drinks if any of those make a differance. on to my questions.
1. Is it true that there has been no cases of transmission this way? ive heard alot of differant things im a little confused on the subject. and how about the deep kissing?
2. I know the risk is low, but what are the chances that you can get hiv this way?
3. what other Stds can you get from oral sex and what test should I take before having sex with my girlfriend I dont want to put her in harm at all, I want to be safe and get tested for anything that I should by this incident, how long should I wait to take those tests?
4. what about an Hiv test should I get one for this incident and if so how long should I wait? ive heard alot of differant things about the time to wait also, how long should
I wait.
5. Is it safe for me to have sex with my girlfreind, protected or unprotected, or should I wait?
I just want to be safe and fair to my partner, it would be wrong of me to withhold this information from her. I do love her and dont want to put her at harm

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
Re: CONCERNS
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 01:27:29 am »
You don't get HIV from deep kissing or getting oral sex. That's a fact. There is no active HIV in saliva.

How long do you have to wait for a test? 3 months.

Should you test? No. But if you are going to worry and post 100 times on here, then yes for peace of mind. Test at 3 months with any test you want, although don't go with a PCR test as it is expensive and can throw up the odd false positive - and how long would it take to convince you that you were really negative after that?

Read the lesson's section, it contains all the answers you need.

Should you have sex with your girlfriend? Test for some other STDs but I don't know the risks from oral sex for all of them. For future reference, if you THINK you have been exposed to a STD then it is up to you to make sure you test for everything before you have unprotected sex. Protected sex is fine.

Rich
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 05:55:29 am »
ko,

You and your girlfriend should both have complete sexual health care check ups before you even think of having unprotected intercourse. It's not just women who go to clubs who might be infected with a sexually transmitted infection you know, it can happen to anyone.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Neither getting a blowjob nor kissing are hiv risks.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 03:15:41 am »
Im so sorry to be posting on this again. i know thatI have been told that my incident is not a real risk and I should not worry about it, however I am extremly stressed and paranoid about this incindent. Im a male and I received unprotected oral sex from a female 6 days ago to completion and now I am worried.After the incident I went home and took a shower and the next day I started to feel a little discomfort in my groin area. I also felt the urge to urinate more frequently. When I was not urinating I feel as if small pieces of urine are dripping from my penis into my pants and it feels like a burning sensation and my groin area feels a little sweaty because of it. However when i go and check everytime it does not seem to be anything there, but it still feels a little sweaty. This is really freaking me out because I dont know what it is. Why would this happen after my incident? can this be a form of any other std or Hiv? My nose is also a little stuffy along with me snezzing all the time as if i feel i may be getting sick. for the most part Im a very healthy person and its weird how im feeling all this after the incidence.can Ars come along after only 6 days of an incident? can this be a form of anyother Std that I should look out for? How long should I wait to get tested for any other stds, hiv? Im sorry to be posting this but Im driving myself crazy with this incidence. What if there was blood present when i received the oral sex? that really freaks me out, how much blood needs to come in contact in order for you to become infected, the incidence was only for 5 minutes does that make a differance. Can someone please help me out here. Im sorry if this posting is inappropiate, but I just need some help. thank you in advance it really means alot to me that you guys are here to help.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 09:31:58 am »
Fortunately, feelings aren't facts, Kobe.

So no matter what your mind is telling you and whatever symptoms you are having, HIV is not your issue.

Discuss the symptoms with your doctor.

This all has nothing to do with HIV. Really.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 09:02:58 pm »
Sorry about that, so a few more questions, would you recommend testing over this or am I overreacting? I just get freaked out because every little thing that happens I relate it to that, like the feeling in my groin area and the feeling to urinate more, and the getting a cold, ive gotton pkenty of colds before but now i just cant help but relate it to this I dont know why. Should I worry or should I let this incident go? thank you for all your help.

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 11:07:49 pm »
None of your symptoms are consistent with HIV at all. HIV doesn't make you sneeze. When they say that HIV causes cold/flu like symptoms they mean sore throat, fever, aches and pains and not sneezing. HIV does not infect cells of the respiratory tract to make you sneeze. You got a cold. Why are you getting these symptoms? As Andy says, go see your doctor, they are not HIV related.

Rich
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 02:08:47 am »
after searching the net I came across an interesting site with a few highly respected doctors and they were talking about oral sex transmission among the receptive partner and by my understanding the receptiv means the one being sucked. They have all done plenty of research and are very knowledgable in this matter they dont however talk about the risk from the person being sucked. correct me if im wrong doc but I do know that the one sucking would be at more risk if any than the one being sucked. having said that please read this and let me know what you think on this matter. it is pretty lenghty but very usefull.

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite?page=pr-rr-05

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 08:08:56 am »
by my understanding the receptiv means the one being sucked.

ko,

You're wrong. The receptive partner is the one doing the sucking - the person receiving the penis (and the cum). The person being sucked is the insertive partner - the one inserting his penis.

Getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection. Never has been, never will be. Not one person has ever become infected this way and you will NOT be the first.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline robsmith

Questions on oral sex
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 09:13:05 pm »
Quick queestion I'm a little worried, I'm a male and I received unprotected oral sex for about 5 min to completion about 2 weeks ago, and 7 days after the incident I came down with a cold which I'm starting to get over now. I have runny/stuffy nose, my voice is also congested. I'm worried now becasue of this cold. Fot the past few days ive had to urinate more frequently and when im not urinating i feel as if small drops of urine are dripping from my penis however when i look that doesnt seem to be the case, its really weird and frwaking me out alot. what  could this be? just a few questions if anyone can help out please.
1. Could this be hiv?
2. What would be the risk of hiv for this incident?
3. How hard is it to get hiv from receiving oral sex?
4. Am I overreacting from this incident?
5. Do I need to test for this incident?
6. What coud be causing my symptoms?
7. When should I test after the exposure?
8. Am I overreacting?

Any advice or comments would be helpful.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
Re: Questions on oral sex
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 10:35:42 pm »
robsmith,

Can I ask why you are using different usernames while posting to our forums? Thus far, you have also used kobeb0824

Please realize that this kind of activity is disrespectful of other forum members, as well as our moderators. People spend a considerable amount of time helping others in these forums. Using multiple accounts is at the very least annoying, if not deceiving and disrespectful of others. It is also against our Terms of Membership which you agreed to when you became a member. This information is also contained within the Welcome Thread, which you should have read by now. So really, you have no excuse.

You must realize that the answers won't change, no matter how many names you post under.

I would appreciate a reply to this message, and I hope you will commit to using just one account - preferably your original one. If not, you will be banned from further access to the forums.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline robsmith

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 10:43:07 pm »
I do apologiza Ann for that I realize that was the wrong thing to do. I just tend to worry alot about this and I am working on overcoming my fears. I do appreciate the help that youprovide to us all and it will not happen again, thank you for your understanding in this matter and once again I am sorry. I just tend to worry. Thnak you for your help.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2006, 10:53:11 pm »
rob,

I've disabled your robsmith account - you can no longer log in with it. Go back to your original account. I know you still can because you log in with it only moments before creating the robsmith account.

I've also merged your two threads. This thread is where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. And do not create another new account or you will be permanently banned, no questions asked.

None of our answers are going to change. Go back and re-read this thread.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2006, 09:11:00 pm »
So I went to the  doctor after 10 days of my unprotected insertive oral sex and the doctor took a sample from my penis and said theat I had NGU which to my knowledge ive heard that it isnt anything to worry about. he gave me 4 pills right there to take and a 7 day course of ciproflaxcin  2 a day im on my fourth day. he said that it should take care of it. he also did a test for chlamydia and gonnereah and they both came back negative. Not to sure if anyone can help me out here but I had some questions. If anyone knows anything about NGU please help. I have no puss or discharge of anykind, it does not burn when I pee either, the main symptom is dribbling, urine coming out when im not sing the bathroom, drops here and there it hasnt fully gone away but the doc said it will by the time im done with the antibiotics. My questions are.
1. would having NGU be a cause for concern for this one time unprotected insertive oral be a concern for Hiv, or is it still the same as you guys have said before?
2. Im still a little worried now because of this NGU, do I have any cause for concern regarding this and Hiv?
if anyone can please help me out here and give me some info as to my risk and worries based on all the information I have provided I would gretly appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 09:22:12 pm »
If you have Urethritis, you can pass it on to other people if you are having sex, virulence depends on the organism responsible for the NGU, so be aware of that until you have completed your course of ABs and the infection has cleared.  Urethritis can and often does inflame and damage the lining of the urethra, but considering you were the insertive partner regarding your oral scenario you really have nothing, nada, zilch to worry about.  Like the others have said, receiving a blowy is NOT a risk for HIV infection regardless of having urethritis, it's more likely however though, the person giving you a blowy would pick up pathogens from your NGU actually.

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 09:28:55 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply,
When you say Virulance what exactly are you reffering to? and also when you say " it's more likely however though, the person giving you a blowy would pick up pathogens from your NGU actually." what exactly do you mean by that?

before this incident I did not have NGU are you referring to if I would have oral sex with a differant partner that they would be more likely to get NGU or are you reffering to the incident that I describe, Sorry Im just a little confused as to your wording.

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 09:33:34 pm »
Sorry for not being clear.

Virulence is the ability of an organism to cause illness/disease, ie: it's strength, potency.  You could pass the organism that is causing your NGU on to someone else, it would be easier to do so with a more "virulent" bug than a less virulent bug.  This has no relation to hiv, and again you were not at risk.

As for passing on your current infection of what ever organism is causing your NGU, I was referring to any future/current partners until your infection is cleared by ABs.

Again, you weren't at risk at all for HIV by being an insertive oral partner.

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2006, 09:49:52 pm »
Thank you for the Info, so yuo really dont think that I have anything to worry about concerning Hiv? Would smoking cigarettes also be a bad idea while Im on this AB, ive heard that its not good to smoke? I also have extreme anxiety over this and cant seem to let this go so Im just looking for some help. Sorry for all the questions.

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2006, 10:09:23 pm »
No you don't have anything to be worried about in regards to HIV.

In regards to it not being good to smoke while on ABs?  It isnt "good" to smoke any time.  If smoking doesnt kill you, passive smoking will kill someone else. ;)  But we all have vices.

Some would say I'm boring, don't drink, don't smoke, eat healthy (most of the time) and exercise regularly.  You should try it sometime ;) it makes you feel good, and may even take your mind off of being anxious.

See ya.

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2006, 10:46:32 pm »
Ok thank you, just one more questions, Ive heard that sometimes when you get NGU it may be from just the normal oral bacteria that may be present in a persons mouth and its very normal, so my question is if the person had NGU or if it was just normal oral bacteria would that make it easier to transmit anything else or am I really worrying myself over this now?

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2006, 11:06:28 pm »
The latter.

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2006, 01:16:51 am »
sorry when you say the latter do you mean thatt I am just worrying for nothing?

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2006, 01:43:45 am »
He means you are worrying for nothing.  Peace dude.

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2006, 11:57:28 pm »
Sorry to be posting again but I had one more question. Do you think that I should test for Hiv over this incident?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2006, 06:31:35 am »
kobe,

You've already been told several times that getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection and you do not need to test over this incident.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2006, 06:45:54 pm »
sorry, you guys have been alot of help am have helped calm my nerves, the reason that i am worried is because of the NGU. it has me really worried ive read alot about it and it seems to worry me despite what people tell me. My questionnis with the presence of NGU would that make it a risk for
Hiv? im just trying to get some perspective on this so I can calm my nerves a little and try not to worry. any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Sorry to be bothering you guys about this, but any help on this matter would mean alot. thank you forhelping.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 09:01:08 am »
kobe,

We said getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection. We did NOT say that getting a blowjob is not a risk ... unless... *insert NGU or other detail of your choice*. It's not a risk, period.

Are you aware that you can get a NGU from something as simple as getting soap into your urethra, or masturbating too hard and irritating the urethra?

You have not had a risk for hiv infection. You got a blowjob and it's time you got over that fact and moved on with your life.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2006, 05:08:36 pm »
I actually did not kno wthat you can get NGU by soap or masturbation. I do remember that night within a half an hour after the incident I was home taking a shower and I washed my penis with alot of soap and some may of gotton in there, but it just seemed odd that it happened after the incident. Sorry to bother so you really think that i should let this go and get on with my life?  I just want to move on and not have to worry. Sorry if I am bugging

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2006, 07:21:47 pm »
kobe,

Yes, you should get on with your life. Getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2006, 11:33:12 pm »
What are you still doing trawling this forum? You have been told you had no risk, so what are you still doing here? Reading HIV stories is not much of a demonstration that you are over this.

R

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 12:32:39 am »
I know Im sorry, you guys are right, but I just keep thinking about that night and all the wha ifs that could of happened and it weorries me, its not healthy for me trust me i know that and you guys have been alot of help by calming my anxiety and i appreciate that, I just need some reasurance i guess, because if this incident and the NGU and all the what ifs i appreciate everything you guys have done here. so really i shopuld forget about this than?

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 01:32:52 am »
Yes mate.  Move on.

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 09:22:22 am »
Totally forget it.

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2006, 10:09:51 pm »
I am so sorry to be posting here again, I know that you guys are probably already annoyed with m. I know that everyone here has said that I had no risk from that BJ I received, but for the past 2 days I have been feeling some discomfort in my testiclue area and right above my penis, It does not burn when I pee nor do I have discharge and I think the NGU has cleared up as the symptos have gone away, but this pain in my testicules and above my penis right below my stomach has me a little concerned. Can this be a sign or ARS or Hiv I am once again extremly worried over this. What can this be? Does it soud like anything serious to anyone? should I be worrying about this incidance still that happened 22 days ago? once again I am very sorry if I am being a pest but I just need some info here to help ease my mind a little bit and control my anxiety. Please if anyone can help me out here I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2006, 10:22:14 pm »
No it can't and it's not a sign of ARS. You been told how many times already that you DO NOT get HIV from receiving a blowjob? I do believe we've had enough discussion on this subject with you. If you have pain see your doctor. There is nothing here we can do about it. 

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2006, 07:47:18 pm »
sorry guys im back for one more question, hope someone can clarifty this for me, ok since the one time unprotected insertive blowjob from a female for 5 minutes I as everybody knows have been expierancing anxiety ans stress over this incident. Despite everyone telling me that its a non risk and I should forget about it including professionals like yourselves i tend to worry still. well I recently told you guys about the pain ive been having in and around my groin area, and you guys have told me not to worry about it., well for the past few days i have been expierancing itching in some areas of my body including my groin area, the pain has seemed to gone away but is sometimes there. I wonder why we tend to notice these things after we get worried after a sexual act. can this be that something my mind is making up because they seem so real, and if they are real should i still be concerned over Hiv. My urine test came back negative for the NGU that I had and my doctor also told me that I dont have prostitis so it can not be due to that. I sitll havent tested for Hiv as Im trying to hold on for 2 more weeks making it 6 weeks from the incidance. its been 28 days so far. Can stress cause this, it seems that alot of people expierance symptoms after a sexual act that they worry about and still test negative. i guess what Im trying to say is that would anxiety and stress cause these symptoms that seem real, which may or may not be there, and should i totally forget about Hiv and move on? Sorry I know that I Have been told plenty of times not to worry about it, but I just wanted some input I guess, Thank you for everything that you do here it truly is a great service to us all.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2006, 07:49:47 pm »
You were told to move on several posts ago. You were never at risk.

Offline kobeb0824

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2006, 08:14:26 pm »
i know and im sorry to be bugging i was just curious about these things i described and the whole axiety and stress thing. im sorry if i may have bugged or offended anyone. so even though these things are happening wheather its real or not real, and no matter how much detail i can put on it like all the what ifs of cuts and sores and blood and anything else I can think of because your mind tends to bring everything into play, I should just forget about it than?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2006, 08:33:32 pm »
Never mind, this has been fruitless.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2006, 09:00:16 pm »
kobe,

If you are having physical discomfort and symptoms, then you need to speak, face-to-face, to a doctor about them.

If you cannot distinguish between actual feelings in your body and thoughts in your mind, then you need to speak, face-to-face, to a qualified mental health care professional.

We cannot help you here with either problem.

What we can do for you, we have already done. All we can do is tell you is that in the 25+ year history of the aids pandemic, not one person has ever become infected with hiv from getting their dick sucked and you will NOT be the first.

Getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection. Never has been, never will be.

Please read through the Welcome thread and take note of what the forum posting guidelines have to say about repeatedly posting over a no-risk situation. Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.