Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:09:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773289
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 682
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 668
Total: 671

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: ~  (Read 2736 times)

Offline Eldon

~
« on: November 21, 2006, 09:38:51 pm »
Hello Everyone!

I'd like to take a moment to share with each and every member of this forum about a revelation that I had this morning around 4:15AM EST as I was meditating. At first, our beloved Jan (anniebc) had come to my thoughts inside of my mind and she needs our support, "positive thoughts" and our prayers.

As I was reviewing this, a second revelation had come to me about each and every member of this forum to send out "positive thought" to each and every person that is a part of this forum. it does not matter who you are, this is for everybody!

Here is The "Positive" Experience:

Take a moment of your time to close your eyes and breathe. As you breathe in think of anything that may be on your mind that is bothering you. Hold your breath in for (3) three seconds. Then release these inner anxieties as you breathe out. Clear your mind.

Then, breathe in. As you are breathing in count 1,2,3,4,5

Then, hold your breath. As you hold your breath count 1,2,3

Then, breathe out. As you are breathing out count 1,2,3,4,5

Repeat this cycle for (3) three times, until you are relaxed.

After you finish the above, everyone look within yourselves to find your positive energy. All of us do have it within us as we are all human and it is a part of us. It may be a little buried but keep looking within and you will find it.

Once you have found your positive energy, you will want to to create a "positive thought" for each and every member of the forum. In your mind, send this "positive thought" to each and every one of us here on the forum. (please cast all of your differences aside during this experience)

With everyones participation, each person will send out a "positive thought" on their own. As this occurs, the very same "positive thought" comes back to you in its positive energy form multiplied over a 1000X's what you initially sent out!

Each and every person will experience the power of "positive thoughts" in a combined form. When you start to smile or laugh uncontrollably, you will then know why!

I thank The Great Divine (God), for each and every person on this very forum for whom they are and whom they will become!

Make the BEST of each and every day AND Take care of You!

I am sending my "positive thoughts" to each and every one of you here personally on these forums! Savor the "positive energy" inside of you! and what you will receive back!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 11:19:19 pm by Eldon »

Offline allopathicholistic

Re: Something For ALL Of Us To Experience...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 09:40:24 pm »
cool, it sounds like quantum physics or something along those lines! ;)

Offline Eldon

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 09:49:28 pm »
Hey Alex,

I truly beleive that the mathematical equation that I have provided is an understatement!

Make the BEST of each and every Day!

Offline Eldon

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 12:31:48 am »
Hello Everyone,

A time was suggested by a fellow member that each and every one of us can participate simultaneously. Please stay tuned to this thread and I will advise of the time.

In the interim, you can still send your positive thoughts to the members here on the forum.

Make the BEST of each Day!

Offline Eldon

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 02:35:39 am »
Hello Everyone,

It has come to my attention by one of our members, that in order to receive the maximum effectiveness of our exchange of our Positive Energies, we will need to Synchronize a time and date in order to do this. I am open for your suggestions for a time and date.

Please feel free to make your valued suggestion so that a time and a date can be determined. In fact, this is far superior than an orgasm.

I thank each and every one of you for your participation.

Make the BEST of each Day!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.