Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 10, 2024, 01:58:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773099
  • Total Topics: 66327
  • Online Today: 351
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 325
Total: 326

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I am bored  (Read 5451 times)

bleueyes

I am bored
« on: January 06, 2009, 03:34:51 pm »
After nightmares of a large, bitter and graying woman chasing me down the street to prove I hadn't a daughter; I decided to bring her home permanently. She was coming home for this weekend, but I just decided to tell her school she won't be returning next week.
When I told my daughter this she was estatic and asked me to thank BT65. I told her sometimes desperate, bullies actually make things better.
And as for my health... I got on the phone and my entire school loan is being paid for by the state.
I understand sticking together and bullying in nice ways, my mother does this. And trying to remind people they aren't flawless, but when people sit around thinking of how to ruin people's lives than yes.. I will judge them as horrible. So my family constantly tries to prove I am not better than they are. It is so they can continue drinking.
I have a younger sister who actually thinks she is better than any other woman. Her and my mother, who told me that I ruined her body and was a product of my father raping her. My younger sisters were told the same thing. As a girl I remember my mother all over my father! She could not leave him alone.
In my family everyone is behind my younger sister who is promising to take care of my parents. While currently she is running in and out of their house with some guy. They drink and smoke pot in her bedroom. My father had her watch coupling, a tv show, and said this is how life is, sex means nothing.
Now as for caring for my parents, she does not clean, speaks to my mother like she is the help, my father is embarrassed of my mother and will act like he is with my sister, he tells my mother she is fat while they are in the store, my younger sister refuses to get a car after her dui left hers wrecked and makes my mother drive her to work everyday since 2006. I forgot to mention my sister is 27.

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
Re: I am bored
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 05:26:53 pm »
Edited cause I had to rethink my original post.          Sorry you are bored. Glad you are bringing your daughter home to stay with you. Wishing you the best of luck in all you do.  Cristy
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 07:19:23 am by cjc »

Offline vivyt

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 09:23:43 pm »
I don't understand. ???

Offline Veritee

• Post Natal Illness Support
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 01:50:32 am »
Hi
I get bored too, in fact it is one of the main things I have to struggle against as boredom is the one thing that drives me crazy and often can lead to my not taking care of myself and it is my bigest trigger for drinking too much, which in turn is not at all good for me.

As I understood your post above you have brought your daughter back home? Well it sounds like you will feel happier that way and perhaps with her home you will not feel so bored. When my daughter lived at home I was never bored in fact the opposite and often stressed but never bored.

Have you considered writing a blog at all? As you seem to have much that you need to write down and explore by writing and I find blogs great for this .

Anyway hope it goes better with your daughter home

Veritee
I have a blog here, please do not judge me on what I say here- I need to offload and this is where I do it: http://hiv-and-us.blogspot.com/

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.