Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:20:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37634
  • Latest: Hope007
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773156
  • Total Topics: 66329
  • Online Today: 222
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 200
Total: 200

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Desperate Republicans  (Read 7172 times)

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
Desperate Republicans
« on: September 02, 2008, 09:41:31 pm »
Yep, they are getting desperate. Guess I can't blame them with a candidate like McCain.

I went to the opthamologist today, spending about 2 1/2 hours in the doctor's office all told.

Afterward, I took care of a few loose ends and then headed home because dilated eyes are a pain - literally.

It was then I noticed someone had stolen my Obama 08 bumper sticker. They peeled it off of my car while I was in the doctor's office.

Then it hit me. The local Republican headquarters is next door to my eye doctor.

Hmmm. Could it be possible some erstwhile Republican removed my Obama sticker from my Miata?

I didn't see them do it, but its a sure bet that's what happened.

I guess I should be angry, but all I could do was laugh. I mean, this has to be the height of childishness.

They can't discuss issues without becoming dogmatic, they can't argue their points of view without becoming angry and vitriolic and now they can't stand the loyal opposition even posting their views via a bumper sticker.

Oh me O my, me thinks the Republicans have sunk to a new low.

Poor dears.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 09:44:08 pm by aztecan »
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline atlq

Re: Desperate Republicans
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 10:36:03 pm »
Could it be possible some erstwhile Republican removed my Obama sticker from my Miata?

Probably one of those Alaskan Independence Party Goon squads.....
“Keep up the good work....   And God bless you.”
  --  Sarah Palin, to members of the Alaskan Independence Party, 2008

Offline Jody

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 11:51:58 pm »
Mark...I'm just glad they didn't stoop to damaging your vehicle, they do seem rather desperate...But did you hear the latest news from their little second-rate "convention" in Minnesota tonight???  Well Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman, with his smirky little smile and his thumb up in the air, implored Democrats everywhere to switch over to the Republican party this Fall.

There really isn't a large enough barf bucket anywhere for me to upchuck today's 3 square meals in.  Yeah right I'm suddenly going to switch over to the Creationist party, isn't that what they should be called, can't we just call a spade a spade?  After "Senator" Joe's endorsment of Mccain, (Lieberman lost the Democratic primary vote last Spring to Lamont, couldn't he have just shown a little class and disappeared?) I shall not walk to the polls in November, I will sprint!!!  :D

Jody  ::)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 12:06:14 am by Jody »
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline Longislander

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 12:01:27 am »
I had NBC on ( I believe), and at 10pm, they were behind in showing W's speech live, so they decided to rewind it a bit and show it from the beginning. It was hilarious to watch that asshole giving a speech, and pausing for applause when there wasn't any!! I lmao ;D
infected 10/05 diagnosed 12-05
2/06   379/57000                    6/07 372/30500 25%   4/09 640/U/32% 
5/06   ?? /37000                     8/07 491/55000/24%    9/09 913/U/39%
8/06   349/9500 25%              11/07 515/68000/24     2/10 845/U/38%
9/06   507/16,000 30% !          2/08  516/116k/22%    7/10 906/80/39%
12/06 398/29000 26%             Start Atripla 3/08
3/07   402/80,000 29%            4/08  485/undet!/27
4/07   507/35,000 25%            7/08 625/UD/34%
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Offline Robert

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 12:23:51 am »

...his thumb up in the air

Jody  ::)

Up his ass is more like it.   GAwd I despise that man.

Mark...can I send you one of mine?  I can wrap it around some great chilis.

robert

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 12:53:23 am »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 07:55:19 am »

It was then I noticed someone had stolen my Obama 08 bumper sticker. They peeled it off of my car while I was in the doctor's office.

Sounds like a great place to hold an Obama rally !!  :) I've got them taped on the inside back window facing out ! They would take them off down here also !

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 11:13:41 am »
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline randym431

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 12:55:47 pm »
Sorry some creep took your sticker Mark.
I always put my stickers inside the car back window
with tape. Not on the bumper.
If your guy loses, its easier to take off.
I still see cars driving around with Kerry 04 stickers,
but them maybe that’s good to remind people. You know,
those 80 % that now disapprove of Bush.

(Now for my daily commentary … sorry I have no control over posting it <grin> )

I wish they would stop calling Lieberman a democrat or “cross over” democrat on TV.
Lieberman is a republican. If it looks like a duck, walks and quacks like a duck, its not a cross over cow. It’s a duck!

Hey… and get this…
On CNN just a few minutes ago they had some gay guy from the Log Cabin Republicans.
Now THAT made me want to grab the in-flight barf bad.
This Log Cabin-ie gay guy was asked WHY he supported Mccain and the GOP
platform? He answers that Mccain “really” supports gay issues. And Mccain is really “gay friendly”. 
So the CNN reporter states how anti-gay the GOP platform is reading some of it to him.
And how Mccain “has signed off on it as is”.
He answers, “platforms mean nothing and after the convention no one follows them”.
Oh Really!!!

It went on, but you get the idea.

I don’t know… With this log cabin guy and Lieberman, and now this GOP party taking Palin under their wing after finding her 17year old is unwed and PG, I guess the one word that comes to mind is “delusional”.

Anyway, get a new Obama sticker and try putting it inside the back window facing out.
Works for me… Take care Mark!
Diag Sept 2005 VL 1mill, CD4 85, 3%, weight 143# (195# was normal)
Feb 2021, undetectable, weight 215#

Offline randym431

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 01:05:14 pm »
Oh, on that Bush speech they played, Bush was live from his whitehouse and he could hear the applause between statements, but when CNN played it back, they did not or could not capture the applause side of the video.
But you're right, it did make Bush look really stupid. Good job CNN  ;D

Hang in there people... Only two more days of the delusional party convention.   ::)
Diag Sept 2005 VL 1mill, CD4 85, 3%, weight 143# (195# was normal)
Feb 2021, undetectable, weight 215#

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 01:45:39 pm »
In briefly flipping channels past CNN last night, I saw that they were doing a tribute to Ronald Reagan.
I couldn't push the remote fast enough!

Why is the the repubs LOVE an actor as a politician? Fred Thompson, Swarzenegger.....Reagan......

I guess it's because they need good ACTORS to make their platform sound semi-intelligent....

The hypocrisy of it all is just almost too much sometimes.   :-\
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Florida69

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 03:11:08 pm »

I don’t know… With this log cabin guy and Lieberman, and now this GOP party taking Palin under their wing after finding her 17year old is unwed and PG, I guess the one word that comes to mind is “delusional”.

Our government "Republicans" continue to only fund abstinence only sex education, it it is obvious that is not working.  I will not ever say that I was a big Obama supporter, but I guess now he definately has my vote.  I hate voting for the lesser of two evils, I want someone that is qualified and stands behind their ideals, is that to much to ask for?   So far that looks like an Obama...  D
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Offline dixieman

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 03:34:09 pm »
I dont want to argue... but, congress is controlled by democrates... so do not put the entire blame on one party... democrates and republicans make me barf... instead of working together for the better good of this country... and COMPROMISE! they get nothing done... and as a Nation we as Americans all suffer... thats why I'm voting Independent... more votes like this will send a message... I think neither party has the balls to straighten out the mess our political leaders have created for the past 2 decades....

Offline Assurbanipal

• Taking a forums break, still see PM's
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 04:34:13 pm »
Anyway, get a new Obama sticker and try putting it inside the back window facing out.

But then people would only see it when he is parked and locked or in the rain!   ;D

Assurbanipal, (who still remembers the wind in his hair... back when there was still hair up there... )
5/06 VL 1M+, CD4 22, 5% , pneumonia, thrush -- O2 support 2 months, 6/06 +Kaletra/Truvada
9/06 VL 3959 CD4 297 13.5% 12/06 VL <400 CD4 350 15.2% +Pravachol
2007 VL<400, 70, 50 CD4 408-729 16.0% -19.7%
2008 VL UD CD4 468 - 538 16.7% - 24.6% Osteoporosis 11/08 doubled Pravachol, +Calcium/D
02/09 VL 100 CD4 616 23.7% 03/09 VL 130 5/09 VL 100 CD4 540 28.4% +Actonel (osteoporosis) 7/09 VL 130
8/09  new regimen Isentress/Epzicom 9/09 VL UD CD4 621 32.7% 11/09 VL UD CD4 607 26.4% swap Isentress for Prezista/Norvir 12/09 (liver and muscle issues) VL 50
2010 VL UD CD4 573-680 26.1% - 30.9% 12/10 VL 20
2011 VL UD-20 CD4 568-673 24.7%-30.6%
2012 VL UD swap Prezista/Norvir for Reyataz drop statin CD4 768-828 26.7%-30.7%
2014 VL UD - 48
2015 VL 130 Moved to Triumeq

Offline atlq

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 05:38:37 pm »
I dont want to argue... but, congress is controlled by democrates... so do not put the entire blame on one party... 

ummm. no, I think I'll blame one party this time....

thats why I'm voting Independent... more votes like this will send a message... 

and that message would be?....but hey, have at it. If Bob Barr or Cynthia McKinney are your idea of the solution, then rock on!...

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 08:45:00 pm »
   Living here in JesusLand, I personally get sick an tired of all the right-wing blathering I see and hear on a nauseatingly constant basis. So, in the spirit of presenting an alternative view of things, herewith are my contributions to the cause:

In fact, just this afternoon, I was at WallyWorld, and an old codger read them while I was standing there, and proceeded to give me a ration of shit about it. The implication being that I shouldn't be allowed to display such horrible things. I, in turn, gave him a ration of shit right back, telling him that if he was that uncomfortable with the concept of free speech, that perhaps he would find living in Iran (or someplace like it) more to his liking,
as free speech is not exactly encouraged.... I thought the old fucker was going to pop his  ticker on the spot ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 08:50:35 pm by abqcarl »
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline Florida69

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 10:05:35 am »
I dont want to argue... but, congress is controlled by democrates... so do not put the entire blame on one party... democrates and republicans make me barf... instead of working together for the better good of this country... and COMPROMISE! they get nothing done... and as a Nation we as Americans all suffer... thats why I'm voting Independent... more votes like this will send a message... I think neither party has the balls to straighten out the mess our political leaders have created for the past 2 decades....

I am a registered independent, I have never been affiliated with either party, you have to vote your conscience.  However, this is perhaps the most important election that we have had and it is important to me to vote for change.  We are all in this together, we all suffer from over priced drugs, bad health care, and least gay rights.  Yes, I want to have the same rights afforded to my hetero brothers and sisters, but I really want to be able to work, live and have freedom to do so and not be stressed about how I am going to pay my mortgage, car payment, gas to get me back and forth to work and for the medications that I need to live, and I want my nieces and nephews to be afforded an education that they will not have to fight 20 years for (or it took me that long to finish mine under our current policies).  My compromise here, is indeed choosing the lesser of two evils. In my opinion after hearing Palin, I think she is the next bible thumping mom and I question would should love her gay son or daughter if they were gay, who believes that the old ways are working, which by the way her pregnant daughter shows us that it is not.  D   
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 01:14:25 pm »
Look Mom -- we're still in 4th grade!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline dixieman

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 02:23:21 pm »
I'm sorry... I forgot to say... I'm debating on Voting Libertarian... I'm tired of voting for the lesser of the 2 evils... but, we will see when it comes election time... looking back on my life from childhood to present... the same ole speaches... solutions... promises... etc... have been promised since my own recollection ... for Healthcare...education... taxes... well if they kept their promises for the past 40 years... this country would be the perfect eutopia... but, once elected somehow our political leaders seem to become the big do nothings and its back to buisness as usual!

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 02:35:46 pm »
I'm sorry... I forgot to say... I'm debating on Voting Libertarian... I'm tired of voting for the lesser of the 2 evils...

You mean Bob Barr, the author of the "Defense of Marriage Act" introduced in the House of Representatives as H.R. 3396 by Robert L. Barr, Jr. on May 7, 1996

Excellent decision.

Offline pozattitude

• Enjoy
    • to find out more about me....
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 03:05:09 pm »
desperate is right....

...being a mayor of 9,780 is nothing like leading 305 million. Living next to Russia does not make you a foreign policy whiz. And presidential competence is rarely measured in square miles.

But listen closely. Such unexpected comparisons are everywhere as Republicans scramble to inflate the commendable but limited public service resume of vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin. Who knows what you might hear next?

"She's got an incredible resume," John McCain said of his running mate Wednesday. He added an unusual qualification for vice president: "a wonderful, loving, caring family."

Here's Palin's resume as it happened:

_Governor, state of Alaska: Dec 2006-Present.

_Mayor, Wasilla, Alaska (population: 9,780): 1996-2002.

_City Council, Wasilla, Alaska: 1992-1996.

_University of Idaho; television sports and family fishing business.

_Miss Wasilla: 1984

Here's her resume as McCain and his fellow Republicans have been casting and constructing it this week.

_McCain: "Alaska is right next to Russia." "Well, the people of Alaska have vetted her." "She's commander of the Alaskan National Guard." "Of course, it helps to be mayor."

_Missouri Gov. Matt Blunt: "You could make a strong case that her experience exceeds any others in the race." That's a hard case to make when Senate veterans McCain and Joe Biden, Barack Obama's running mate, have 58 years of congressional experience between them.

_Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani: "She's got an 80 percent approval rating."

_Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle: "You can fit more than 250 states the size of Delaware within Alaska's border."

??? ::)

are they for real?
POSITIVE PEDALERS... We are a group of people living with HIV/AIDS, eliminating stigma through our positive public example.

Offline dixieman

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 05:38:25 pm »
philly I like Ms Mckinney... but, Bob Barr is not out of the question either...

Offline atlq

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 06:00:34 pm »
As always, the Daily Show says it best.....

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/09/keeping-us-sane.html

philly I like Ms Mckinney... but, Bob Barr is not out of the question either...

Choosing between 9/11 "truth" advocate and cop assaulter McKinney or Bob "lets impeach a president and bring down the government over a blowjob" Barr...wow Dixie, I guess that will be change we can believe in!....

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 06:19:06 pm »
Cynthia?  That crackpot who said "Al Gore's Negro tolerance level has never been too high. I've never known him to have more than one black person around him at any given time" obviously oblivious that Gore's campaign manager was Donna Brazile.

LOL

Offline Jody

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 07:14:24 pm »
If only Joe Lieberman.....................

Just think back to 2000, if only 500 more well meaning but quite geriatric Jewish folks in Florida had successfully voted for Al Gore, the candidate of their choice, instead of accidentally punching the chad ballot for Pat Buchanan, the entire history of our nation might have been entirely different.  I can hear a distraught elderly couple now leaving the polling place..."Irving who the hell did we vote for?" "Shut the hell up Edith and get in the damned car befor I plotz already in this verklempt heat".

Joe would have been Vice prez and his wife Hadassah indicated she would have tried to keep the White House Kosher...Just think, no more Sunday night pork chops in the Big home in D.C., who cares what dates back to Martha Washington!!!

After all we have some of "my nice pot roast and some potato latkes on the side"..."And where can you go wrong with a little gefilte fish appetizer already", "what it's so bad?"

So as Evangelical Christians are resigned to the fact and thus raise their arms skyward and roll their eyes way up in their heads and sadly shout "Praise the Lord", Gore and Lieberman take the White House. 

"Ain't no ham sandwiches in here no more" could have been the motto to keep Bush from two terms in office...But now Benedict Arnold - er Joe Lieberman- will have to get in the old fashioned way- through the back door, perhaps as Secretary of Defense- he can pound the drums for war with the Islamic Republic of Iran, saying it's our only option for peace, while destroying the economy, health care, education, the crumbling infrastructure, etc., etc., etc...Mccain and the conservatives get their wish!!!

Joe and Hadassah are arrivin' and the bacon is a departin'

Prrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssseee the Lord !!!  ::)
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 08:34:37 pm »
As always, the Daily Show says it best.....

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/09/keeping-us-sane.html

Oh yes !!! I have to have my daily fix of John Stewart !!  ;)

http://www.thedailyshow.com/

Ray 8)
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline atlq

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2008, 06:16:05 am »
My friends...my friends....my friends.....ugghhh...that was a painful speech last night...as well as Palin presented Wed. to the faithful, it was wiped out by this....

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2008, 09:30:16 am »
After all we have some of "my nice pot roast and some potato latkes on the side"..."And where can you go wrong with a little gefilte fish appetizer already", "what it's so bad?"

So as Evangelical Christians are resigned to the fact and thus raise their arms skyward and roll their eyes way up in their heads and sadly shout "Praise the Lord", Gore and Lieberman take the White House. 

"Ain't no ham sandwiches in here no more" could have been the motto to keep Bush from two terms in office...But now Benedict Arnold - er Joe Lieberman- will have to get in the old fashioned way- through the back door, perhaps as Secretary of Defense- he can pound the drums for war with the Islamic Republic of Iran, saying it's our only option for peace, while destroying the economy, health care, education, the crumbling infrastructure, etc., etc., etc...Mccain and the conservatives get their wish!!!

Joe and Hadassah are arrivin' and the bacon is a departin'

Prrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssseee the Lord !!!  ::)

Dear Jody - Were you hungry sweety cuz I see lotsa food references :D :D Oh let me guess you're hungry for a good President! ;D

Offline atlq

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2008, 10:42:24 am »
Republican Diversity in all its Glory....

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2008, 11:17:17 am »
LOL @ atlq         that's what I thought while watching McCain last night; practically NO diversity in the party at all.....lots of white men, and women with facelifts.

Alan

PS -  looked to me like McCain swung by the funeral home to get his makeup applied.   That was that mortician's foundation if I ever saw any...(and I used to have some GOOD friends who worked as morticians -- they know how to lay that stuff on THICK)
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Assurbanipal

• Taking a forums break, still see PM's
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2008, 12:07:10 pm »
Republican Diversity in all its Glory....

Hey  white trucker caps, black trucker caps, red trucker caps, NO caps and even a few straw cowboys!!
 8)
5/06 VL 1M+, CD4 22, 5% , pneumonia, thrush -- O2 support 2 months, 6/06 +Kaletra/Truvada
9/06 VL 3959 CD4 297 13.5% 12/06 VL <400 CD4 350 15.2% +Pravachol
2007 VL<400, 70, 50 CD4 408-729 16.0% -19.7%
2008 VL UD CD4 468 - 538 16.7% - 24.6% Osteoporosis 11/08 doubled Pravachol, +Calcium/D
02/09 VL 100 CD4 616 23.7% 03/09 VL 130 5/09 VL 100 CD4 540 28.4% +Actonel (osteoporosis) 7/09 VL 130
8/09  new regimen Isentress/Epzicom 9/09 VL UD CD4 621 32.7% 11/09 VL UD CD4 607 26.4% swap Isentress for Prezista/Norvir 12/09 (liver and muscle issues) VL 50
2010 VL UD CD4 573-680 26.1% - 30.9% 12/10 VL 20
2011 VL UD-20 CD4 568-673 24.7%-30.6%
2012 VL UD swap Prezista/Norvir for Reyataz drop statin CD4 768-828 26.7%-30.7%
2014 VL UD - 48
2015 VL 130 Moved to Triumeq

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.